It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Pokèmon Zork! Critics forbidden! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Yay!!I finally did something fun!"Pikachu said happily."If he goes crazy again, can I dunk him again??"
((Maybe we should wait for Birdknight to come....))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whered my pie go????? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I liked my pie :cry:

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Umm...I don't know! Where did the pie come from anyways?"Pikachu asked,as she splashed Ralts.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Where did the pie come from? We have nothing on this boat and we're starving. She looked over to Dratini. "Weird...."

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ralts imagined the pie. If we wanted to eat something, we could eat the berries, but then....the berries can heal us. I think we should try to get to land as soon as possible. Maybe we could get Mudkip to use water gun for a boost, but it might attract pokemon. Do you have any ideas to get to land? I don't have any, but I'm going to sleep first. We could get a headstart in the morning." Then, Pikachu drifted off to sleep as her stomach quietly grumbled.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well i have an idea, maybe we should get...some...pie...*snore, snore, snore*

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ha..ha..."Pikachu said in her sleep."Pie.."
((It's so hot here sitting next to the computer..it's 100 degrees!! Ahh!! I think I'm going to melt from the heat. :) ))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe stayed awake and walked over to the half-asleep Mudkip and hugged him. She laid down beside him and watched the water.
((My sister is murdering her plastic wands...o_0))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Dratini mumbles something about pies flying too high and planes swimming too low and smiles being too fake.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((She fell asleep on the couch. On the armrest...XD))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((In my house, it must be at least 100 degrees next to my computer.))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Someone other than me or lapras has to post now. >.<))

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip woke up, hugged Growlithe back and walked over to the side of the boat, looking up at the starlit sky.
Mudkip whispered, "Do Pokemon have to evolve?" he sighed as he watched the moon creep over the clouds.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mudkip woke Ralts up, so Ralts replied "No, but pie does"

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip hit Ralts over the head, "I think we gave him brain damage everyone..." he said with a sigh.
Mudkip shrugged and went back to looking up into the stars.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Brain damage? I thought he had it when I first met him. She looked towards Mudkip. "No, Pokemon don't have to evolve. It's almost impossible for me to, since fire stones are a rareity nowadays. But with other Pokemon that evolve by leveling up, a simple ram from another Pokemon will stop it."

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oooow! That really hurt! hey wait... I'm not obsessive over pie anymoe...yay! Thank you for fixing by brain!

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Cool! I can't evolve though since I don't have a thunder stone, but I don't want to be a raichu..they're ugly. (really!!!) Anyways do you want to try to get to land soon? I think the reason Ralts wanted pie was because he was hungry...and that he was confused. Maybe he'll learn confusion soon!! Also, we're all hungry, and I really want to zap something soon. I haven't been able to zap anything yet!!"Pikachu said with a pout. Pikachu walked around in circles, waiting for a decision from her friends, eager to zap something.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maybe If i could learn confusion, I would be able to move the boat. what do you guys think?

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I don't know,since you would have to gain exactly 1 level, and we can't risk hurting each other.Besides..I thought the boat still worked..?"

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Land...." Growlithe looked forward. They were drifting farther and farther from the beach. "Humph." She sat down. "I'm hungry. I want fish." Growlithe went down into the cargo hold for a few minutes. She came back up with fishing poles. "Let's fish!"

Last edited by Valentine on Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thanks. I got it at http://www.pokesho.com/icone.html There was also this one with Mey going crazy. I saved that one. :D ))
"Okay!! I want to zap though..." Pikachu said, as she grabbed a fishing pole and dipped the end in the water.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip tilted his head, "You guys know how to fish!" he looked confused.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next