It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Pokèmon Zork! Critics forbidden! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

whispering to pikachu "I'll use my psychic powers to listen to their conversation

Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe ran off the lookout and bite Ralts. She ran back up.

Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
" No thanks, I think dating is wierd. Besides, I've never really liked a pokemon enough...except for that other pikachu. He was captured, though. Also, if you really want to listen, you should bribe them with some food,like this!!"Then, Pikachu pulled up her line, hoped that something would be on the other end of the line, and a magicarp plopped onto the deck. "Yes! More food!"Pikachu said, satisfied.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yay, lets eat it! MMMMmmmmMm! I love a good pie!

Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I was watching a movie about Pikachu evolving into a banana, and then you posted. It made me jump. :D ))
Growlithe looked into the water. "I'm not scared of the water anymore." She looked at Mudkip. "Because of you." She hugged him hard.

Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"I think I'll catch another one, in case Ralts eats them. Also, Ralts, we can't make pies!!"
((I've never seen one with Pikachu evolving into a banana. I remember this episode in the Anime where Ash turned into Pikachu. He looked funny.))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MmmmMm! hey wouldn't that mudkip's fin be a deliciuos topping for our pizza?

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip kissed Growlithe on the cheek for a second and jumped back overhearing what Ralts said.
He slowly turned around to Ralts with tears watering from his eyes, "You freak!" Mudkip was disgusted with him, "That is it Ralts, I'm officially not your friend, anymore!"
He turned around immediately to Growlithe, "I...can't believe...he could say such a thing..."

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ralts runs up to Mudkip and says,"Please mommy! I really need food!!!!"

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip got ready to unleash a tackle, "Stay the heck away from me Ralts, I'm not playing around!"

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(not hallucinating) Jeese! Sorry that youre soo in LOVE that you dont even care if you die or not! come on Pikachu, lets go down to the bottom of the ship.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip shook his head, "You just said my fin would be a delicious topping for your pizza!" he glared at Ralts, "What is your problem?!"

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe roared and followed them to the bottom of the ship. She chased down Ralts and bite him really REALLY hard. (super-effective) She ran back up to the lookout and laid down. She sighed and raised her head.
((The movie was just a stupid You-tube thing. It was funny though.))

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:56 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Great..." Mudkip said sadly, "I'm probably just fish food to you now, huh?"

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ehh. I have to go to camp now. Me no want to!))
Growlithe looked over at Mudkip. "Was that directed to me?"

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:02 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip nodded his head slowly, "Yeah..." he sighed.
He thought that Growlithe would think less of him now, he was embarassed.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu, who was still on the deck, sighed and caught another magicarp. She brought it down to mudkip and growlithe, who had just both yelled at Ralts. "Here, you can have it."Pikachu said, as she went back up to the deck to sleep.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe stared at Mudkip. "Of course I don't think you're fish food! I still think of you the same way. Nothing changed." She looked at Ralts. "Idiot..." Growlithe looked at the Magikarp. "Now, lets get back to what we were doing."

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu couldn't sleep. She sighed. Pikachu was lonely up on the deck by herself. No one was there to entertain her, not even wierd little Ralts. She remembered when she hadn't gone on this ship, when she still had her mom and the pokemon in the power plant to keep her company..and the last day she saw her mom..

It was dark inside the power plant, except for the occasional flicker of light from a pokemon using an electric type move. Her mom had said, "Pikachu, let's go outside and explore. You look gloomy." She had replied happily,"Yes!!!", since she had never gone outside the power plant. She remembered when her mom warned her, saying,"If there's a trainer there, run as fast as you can into the power plant and never get caught. If I get caught, you still have to run." She had replied with confidence," You're a strong Pikachu mommy and you'll protect me, so you will never get caught!!" Her mother chuckled slightly, leading her outside. The outside world had seemed so bright, yet so peaceful. She ran around in the cool, grassy ground, and always turned around to find her mother still there. Suddenly there had been the sound of footsteps. A ball shaped object was thrown, and another pokemon appeared. Her mother said,"Run!!", and that was the last thing Pikachu ever saw of her mother, since the pokemon had used ember at them, and both of them were knocked unconcious. The next thing she knew, she was in the air, on a pidgey's back. The pidgey told her that it saved her life from being captured, but her mother was. The pidgey also said that it would take her to a place called Pallet Town, and after that, she fell asleep and awoke in a soft patch of grass..

Pikachu hated that memory. She stared at the water, wishing that one day, she would see her mother again.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip started to get sleepy.
He hugged Growlithe and slowly started to lay down on his back, "It's been a long night...I think we should get some sleep..." he looked up at the stars above, "I hope Pikachu's alright...she's been sad allot lately..."

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm never gonna sleep." She looked at Pikachu. What a sorrow face. She remindes me of myself... She looked up at the moon. "Just like she said, pull down the nightime clouds and jump on..."

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip rolled over towards Growlithe, "Who said that?" he asked curiously.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe looked over. "Archie. How I miss her." She jumped off the lookout and ran to the cargo hold.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudkip sighed, "Looks like I'm not the only one with problems of my own..."
He took one last look at the stars and fell asleep. Dreaming of what tomorrow will bring.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm eating dinner, so I'l be back on in 15-20 minutes.))

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next