A Flux in Time (3 Spots left)
Page 4 of 4

Author:  DisehMoh [ Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

"Yep I am." Diseh chanted a few words, and cured himself right up. "You remember D i'm a mage of white magic." Diseh swalloed the rest of his steak. "Mmmm good eats, we shall go to bed now?"

Author:  Deathseeker [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

((lol, I didn't know that a mage of white magic would be able to cure himself in a way that goes against purity which is mainly what the color white stands for))

"Ok, the bedrooms this way" D moved through some curtains to a very nice bedroom "Here we are this can be your room and Teresa can have the other room, Teresa would you like to go to sleep as well?"

((When is Moon getting back most of the RP's we are in are starting to die))

Author:  DisehMoh [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

((I'm in this one, and When worlds collide with her. The RP's have pretty much stopped until she get's back. Ohh also I'm in the wolf RP with yall, but I never post.))

Author:  Deathseeker [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

((What I thought you were in but just forgot, post in there now please...))

Author:  MoonGale [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

(I'm baaack..XD Sorry for anything...XP))

Teresa smiled and said,"Meh. I guess, doesn't really matter. I'm not all that tired." She shrugged, then added,"Although I am kind of tired...Not much, though..My bones just ache." She shrugged again, glancing around randomly. She had just sit and stared as Diseh awoke, then fell unconsious again, then awoke once more. It was really quite interesting to see.

"Meh, i may already have told you guys this, but I forgot if I did. I'm a Knght of Rottenburg, although I serve Berlin. Heh, magic must be fun to do...Where I cI was oriome from, there's mainly magic of the elements, Light, and Dark as well. I was origionaly going to become a mage, but it all ended when I accidentaly blasted a house, turning it on fire when I was still learning. Heh, a knight is more fun, though...Sorry for my rambling. I just...ramble..."

((Again, sorry if anything died. X_x Please, Diseh, post in Moonsong...its starting to get interesting. =D))

Author:  Deathseeker [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

((Ok then I've been waiting way too long for this :D ))

"Blasted a house huh" D said "You and Violet have alot in common" he nudged Violet and she started getting angry "Hey, it wasn't my fault that I blasted the house, Alan distracted me, that's how I blew up the house" she said "Yeah and you nearly gave away our secret to the whole of Japan" D laughed "Just like an atomic bomb" Voilet looked at D oddly "What in the world is and Atomic bomb" she said "Oh never mind" he said pushing Diseh into the room "So Teresa, do you want to sleep or would you like me to help you touch up your magic skills?"

((MAGIC SKILL'S chose magic skills, I want you to blow something up :D ))

Author:  MoonGale [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

((XD So do I! ))

"Uh...I guess I could try a couple of spells...I havn't practicd in a long time, so...yeah. And my Thnder and Fire magic are the worst. Wind is alright, although once I blew a merchant's flock of chickrens away in a gale..Heh. I wonder what happened to them." She laughed, then said,"Yeah. What exactly is an atomic bomb?"

Author:  DisehMoh [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 


Diseh blinked his eyes heaveily, and fell face first onto the not so comfortable bed.

Author:  SilverMoon [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Flux in Time (3 Spots left)

DisehMoh wrote:

5: Archer:
Weapon: Any types of bows or thrown weapons.
Mount: A large cat or large dog. Eg: Wolves, Tigers, Lions, or Bears.

5: 506 BC
Setting: Egypt

Um...If its not too late, may I be the Archer? I saw that it was open, and so..yeah. XP If not, its alright. *shrug* Its already pretty far in plot, so I understand if there are no more new characters needed. *shrug*))

Author:  Deathseeker [ Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

((We'll let Diseh decide in the meanwhile... Let's see Moon (the first one) blow something up :D ))

D ignored her question about an atomic bomb as he wasn't supposed to talk about anything in the future "Ok then this way, I have a special field used for training mages" D said, he walked out a different exit into a field with lots of target's everywhere "Some of the targets are explosive, some aren't, It depends on the mage which one he or she hits, as a mage you have to trust your instincts, so you have to try and hit the ones that aren't explosive, those will simply set alight, you ready?"

((Only I know where the explosive ones are so I'll decide if you blow something up or not :twisted: ))

Author:  DisehMoh [ Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

((I have decided SilverMoon that this RP would like more advance RPers, and RPers that have been on the boards a long time. Try other RP's and see if they are intrested.))

Author:  Deathseeker [ Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

((Moon usually posted by now where is she?, and sorry Silver it's his choice after all))

Author:  DisehMoh [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:09 am ]
Post subject: 

((Wow. Idk I think we need to pick up again. We need to see some action soon. to keep it up.))

Author:  Deathseeker [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:21 am ]
Post subject: 

((I'm planning on throwing in a plot twist but 1. we need Moon 2. I want something to blow up :D 3. you need to wake up (only wake up after you here the explosion that Moon makes :wink: ) so yeah after those criteria are filled plot twist it is :D ))

Author:  MoonGale [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:17 am ]
Post subject: 

((Our internet broke down for a couple of days..XP I need a new computer..XD))

Teresa nodded, muttering under her breath too quiet to hear,"If I blow up anything, Well, I havn't practiced. And I'm not cleaning up the mess."

She stared at the targets, focusing, and outstretched her hand, mumbling a chant under her breath. A streak of lightning blasted out from nowhere, hitting the center of a target, and then..

"Blast." Teresa whispered as it exploded, making the ground shake and fiery sparks fly everywhere. The target was burnt, mostly from the explosion, and the sparks started a chain reaction, setting the others aflame. "Arggg...Maybe thats why I havn't practiced THunder magic in such a long time..."

Author:  Deathseeker [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

((Remember this: Only I know where the explosive ones are so I'll decide if you blow something up or not Only I say if it blows up or not :mad: oh well I guess Diseh can wake up and I'll throw in the plot twist *sigh*))

"Hmm" D muttered "You need to trust your instincts more, let the magic flow through your veins, watch" D closed his eyes and summoned up some thunder energy thn flew it at one of the targets, and It went right through it and hit another behind, without any blowing up. "See" D said opening his eyes "Just trust your instincts ok" he then moved out of the way and let her try again.

((Ok Moon your turn))

Author:  MoonGale [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:17 am ]
Post subject: 

((Eee..I didn't know tht..XP Sory.))

Teresa focused on a target, then said aloud,"Maybe Fire Magic this time."

Teresa mumbled somethng under her breath before hurling a fireball the size of her head. It was hurling rapidly owards a target, and...

Author:  DisehMoh [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:19 am ]
Post subject: 

..and hit's Diseh. Diseh curses profusiously. "What were you aiming for?!" Diseh had woken up do to the blast they had sent rouring through the caves. "I bet people could hear that for miles on end." Diseh spoke a few ancient words, and his burned spots healed up nicely.

Author:  Deathseeker [ Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:28 am ]
Post subject: 

((I hope I can save this...))

"Nice magic Diseh" D said as he healed himself He then suddenly sensed something
What's that a demon, or a dragon I can't tell it's cloaking itself
"Something's coming be on your guard..." D turned around and waited for something to happen

((Please reply, and only I know what the thing is))

Author:  DisehMoh [ Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Diseh drew his staff and followed D's lead. "Ready."

Author:  MoonGale [ Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Teresa drew Sieglinde and smiled.

I always was better with a sword..


Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group