It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fire Emblem RP 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
((yeah, you can join, though we're not in Magvel; we're in Tellius. Hope you know that :wink:))

Soren walked down the dirt road to his house and leaned against a tree near it, thinking about something. Only ten years have passed, and yet another war... what is going on? He glanced up and saw someone with a sword coming his way.

"Can I help you...?"

-----

Fiyero's eyes widened and a sudden fear came over her. She tightened her grip on her stiletto and dashed off in the direction that Soren went, seemingly knowing he was in danger.

((Mess with Soren, ya mess with Fiyero :wink:))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa turned rigid. "Something wrong?" Recieving no answer, she hopped onto Dark and nudged him with her boot, resulting in him galloping forwards.

((Meh, just wanted to join in.*shrug*))


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
((Yup; I saw that we weren't on Magvel. Thank you for pointing it out all the same. :wink: ))

Alex looked the man in front of him up and down. "If your name is Soren, you're coming with me." Alex demanded as he pointed his sword at Soren. "I want to have to use force, but I will if I have to. You're going to come with me to my ship, one way or another."

This Soren guy looks like he's not that physically strong...but then again why would I be warned I might have to use force unless he's able to defend himself well enough? I just hope I don't have to find that one out.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"He will do no such thing." Fiyero said sternly. She was standing in front of Soren now, her stiletto pointed at the mercenary in front of her. "If you want Soren, you'll have to go through me."

"Fiyero, you know very well that I can--"

"Soren, let me handle this." she said, giving him a quick glance.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa paused. 'Its her fight..might as well not interfere...' She thought as she mindlessly stroked Dark.

'I may have been in the same army as those heartless fiends a.k.a. my countrymen, but that doesn't mean I have no honor..but if something happens, I'm going in..'


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:39 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex sighed. A woman?!?! Crap...my one weakness. Why didn't my employer mention there were women willing to fight involved in this job? I hate it when Gerik gives me to an employer that never says anything...

Alex got nervous. "Ah..." he muttered. "I may be a mercenary, but I have my honor. I can't harm a woman." Alex sighed again.

"However, as another honor of mine I must do my best to fulfill what my employer has hired me to do." Alex raised his sword again.

"Please, I beg of you, m'lady, move out of the way."

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"No."

"Fiyero, this doesn't concern you! Please, get out of here!"

"I just said no, Soren. I'm not going to let some random mercenary take away my friend. Never." she gave the person in front of her a death glare. "I may be a woman, and I may look like a teen, but if you don't either surrender or leave now, you'll know what pain is. This's your last warning."

Soren looked up. He thought he heard a rustling in the tree above... Bah, it's probably a bird or something... Ugh, Fiyero... get out of here...

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:59 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex took a couple steps back. Drat...she's not leaving. He gritted his teeth. Why do I have to be so chivalric? I'm not a knight. But harming a woman...unthinkable. And if I surrender, my employer might get angry and do something to Gerik and the guild...couldn't let that happen...

Alex had to make up his mind. "Well, I won't surrender." sighed Alex. "And I'm not gonna fight you. So do your worst." Alex raised his sword into a defensive position, and he braced himself for whatever might come.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"Very well." Fiyero said, sheathing her stiletto.

What the heck is she doing?! Soren thought.

Fiyero held a hand up in the air, and a small fireball appeared over it. "We have more magic power than beorc. I suggest you surrender before you're turned into charcoal."

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex's jaw dropped. Magic?!?!?!?!? Not only is it a woman that I'm up against, but a magic user?!?!?!? Is my luck that horrible?

Alex was getting more nervous by the second. What to do, what to do, what to do... Alex couldn't think of anything. He then sprung somewhat of an idea. It looks like my only available option...

Alex dove into a nearby bush patch and began scrambling away. Well, all I can hope is she doesn't set the bushes on fire while I try to get out of here...

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Fiyero laughed. "Ha... that was pitiful..."

"Fiyero, don't ever do that again. You scared me for a second."

"Mm... what do you say to chasing him?"

"No... if he's truly after me, he'll return soon--"

"Shh." Fiyero strained to listen. She could hear someone talking, and it sounded weirdly like... "Come on. I think he just bumped into Tormod." She sighed. "Let's just hope he doesn't set the woods on fire..."

((Since this's set in the future, Tormod isn't a little kid anymore, jsyk...)

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa smiled. " Weird.." She turned to the two then looked towardswhere Tormod was. "Heh..It wouldn't do well to have a flameing forest, you're right." She followed them quietly, violet eyes uneasy.


Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:45 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex was weaving through the bushes as fast as he could. Gotta get out of here...and think of a new strategy, or give up.

But his leg got caught on something. He slammed onto the ground with his momemtum. "Aghhh..." groaned Alex. He tried to get up, but something had snagged him and he just fell again. Something's got my leg caught...

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"Well, well... what's this?" Tormod said, looking down at Alex. "Snagged on something?"

"Tormod! Where are you?" Fiyero yelled, trying to get his attention.

"Over here! Come look at what I found!"

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:11 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
((WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS A MINOR CURSE WORD *omigosh* IF YOU DON'T LIKE MINOR CURSE WORDS THEN DO NOT READ THIS POST. Thank you :mrgreen: ))

Dammit!

Alex had now lost. Stuck, and exposed by some new guy on the scene. Dammit...I've failed.

Alex let himself become limp, as he realized that he had no way of escaping now. He breathed deeply. This is it...

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
Fiyero eventually stumbled upon Tormod and Alex.

"'Morning." Tormod said cheerfully.
"Morning to you too. Now..." she unsheathed Obici and kneeled down...

...and cut the branch that had snagged Alex's leg. "Stupid things..." she muttered.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:30 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex pulled his now free leg back. He got into a kneeling position. There's no other alternative now... "I, uh..." mumbled Alex. "I surrender..."

Alex was almost quivering now. What is she gonna do with me? Cook me? Slice me into pieces? Choke me? Alex had truly failed the job his employer had placed upon him.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"We kind of figured that much. You're a mercenary, right? We need soldiers right now. You see, I had this premonition..."

"Fiyero. I think it'd be best not to talk about that out in the open like this. Someone could hear."

"You're right... let's all get back to the village. Come on." she said, holding out a hand for Alex. "You too."

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:48 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Alex was confused. Now she's asking me to come with her? To what? A guillotine? But...she seems trustworthy... After quarreling with himself inside his mind for a bit, Alex slowly and cautiously took the woman's hand.

"O-Okay..." Alex mangaged to say. "I'll do whatever you say."

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"Good." Fiyero said, helping Alex up. "Well, everyone, let's go..." she said, leading the group out of the woods and close to the village, explaining her premonition of Othila attacking Daein and what she needed of the group (Much to Soren's dismay; he didn't want her to tell them until they were 'safely away from prying ears').

"Well... I guess I'll stop babbling for now..." she said as they entered the village again. She walked off, sighed, then mumbled "Ten years... apparently it's nothing in the eyes of the corrupted..."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing... nothing..."

"No, I'm serious. What're you talking about?"

"Just... just..." she sighed again. "Two wars one decade apart... It's kind of weird, you know?"

"The war hasn't started. It can't be called a war yet."

"Whatever, Soren." Fiyero said, walking away from him.
I wonder how many more people will arrive...? If this's all we're going to get, that's fine with me, but it's going to be hard unless we get some aid from Lord Ike...

Soren watched Fiyero walk off, then went back to his house.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
"A war?" asked a confused Alex. "Well, it looks like I'm going to be working for you now..." Alex sighed. "I won't charge you, since you could kill me if you really wanted too..."

Alex gave a wry smile. "Guess that's the main thing that att-" Alex caught himself before he said that out loud. "Anyways, you might be wondering why I was sent to capture you, Soren."

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"It's either because I'm a tactician or because I'm friends with Ike." Soren said to Alex. "I'm guessing it's the latter."

"Excuse me... do you have any food?"

"Ilyana... check the storage closets. There's bound to be something there. Just leave us something."

"Ah... forgot about them... thanks, Soren." Ilyana said as she walked off.

((Sorry about the lame posts... I'm a bit tired at the moment...))

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:34 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
(('Tis okay; we all get tired eventually. :wink: ))

"I think it's because of that Ike guy." explained Alex. "My employer said that Ike was an evil person, and that all his closet friends were too. He told me that I had to bring Soren back to him in Magvel so that Soren would be silenced...forever."

Alex scratched his hair. "Again, I'm just a guild mercenary..." said Alex. "I didn't pick to do this creep's bidding; Gerik was the one who assigned me to him..."

"Anyways, Soren sure doesn't look evil, so I guess that means this Ike person isn't either."

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: Pennsylvania
Post 
"He's not. Ike is one of the kindest souls you're ever bound to meet." Fiyero said to Alex. "And... ah... where's Magvel? I've never heard of that country before."

"Nor have I." Soren mumbled. He was still trying to figure out why they'd want to kill him, of all people.

_________________
The statement below is false
The statement above is true


Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Texas..Hooray..*sarcasm*
Post 
Teresa shrugged. "Pardon for butting in, but..um..isn't Magvel across the ocean..? Just a thought, though.." She shrugged again and said,

" I heard about it in a legend of some sort..Could be wrong, though..never thought it existed..."


Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:26 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.