It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fire Emblem RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's not possible. Haven't you heard the legend of the dark god?" Fiyero said to Teresa.

"Over eight hundred years ago, the dark god flooded the land. All but our continent of Tellius. Therefore, if Magvel is across the ocean, that falsifies that legend... what would the Dragon King have to say about this, I wonder?" Soren said in his usual matter-of-factly manner. "Yet... none of us has ever heard of Magvel, and this fellow is claming to be from it. It might be true, then."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The falconknight shhrugged and added," I have no idea if it were true..I heard it in a tavern,..'Bout something like a Demon-King thingy.." She smiled and said," He could be from there..never hreard of this Gerik guy, though...I've heard the dark god one, but never believed it for some reason..Don't know why.."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Then you've heard of Lehran's Medallion, in which the Demon King resided before the war ten years ago. Whoever touched the medallion went mad, except for a few individuals who had more balance than chaos in their bodies. Your former king Ashnard got hold of the medallion, seeking to unleash the Demon King. But you know that already." Soren replied, glancing at Teresa, then Fiyero, and then Alex.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa nodded. " Something was pretty weird about him... He was odd before the war, though..I never trusted him, just served in his army..." She stroked Dark and looked around.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Before the war..." Fiyero whispered, looking at the ground. She didn't like thinking about her past.

"Fiyero... why don't you go get something to eat? You look hungry."

"Um... sure. Sure." Fiyero mumbled, glancing up at Soren for a second, then walked off.

"You'll have to excuse her. She doesn't like speaking of her past." Soren said, his voice oddly soft. "Now, back on the subject of Magvel."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa froze. "Erm..Sorry..I never knew.." She mumbled nervously.

"Um..on Magvel, all I know about the legend is that the Demon King summoned beasts or something, and those monsters roamed Magvel until some guy named Grado stopped them..ten they returned around..I don't know-a lot of years later-, and th Demon King possessed the emperror of ..Grado, I think..and he invaded some other country, then tthe prince and princess defeated the soul of the Demon King, and his body..butt lost their dearest friend in the process.." She shrugged, then said," Thats what I remember, anyway..I heard it a long time ago, so its not all perfect.."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Interesting." Soren said, rubbing his chin. "Is this true, Alex?"

------

Fiyero went into her house and ate some dried meat she had in a satchel as a snack. This is all so confusing...

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure is," replied Alex. "The leader of the mercenary guild I'm in, Gerik, knows all about the Sacred Stones war, mostly because he was in it."

Alex scratched his hair. "Anyways, most of what that lady just said is true. The Sacred Stones war raged across the continent of Magvel, causing much damage to the continent. Monsters from the darkness roamed the lands. Luckily, King Ephraim and Princess Eirika of Renais led a group of warriors and vanquished the Demon King, returning the darkness from whence it came."

"It was quite the adventure, or said Gerik." smiled Alex. "But right now Magvel is still recovering from the havoc that had wrecked across the land. There hasn't been much going on there lately, so that's why there are more mercenaries being sent on over-seas jobs."

Alex looked around. "You know, this place seems like a paradise." Alex laughed. "I come from Jehanna, a country in Magvel that's mostly just dirt and sand. It's very warm there, and kinda spacious. King Joshua says that although Jehanna is full of sand, it's one heck of a beautiful place. He's kinda right; seeing the dunes across a sea of sand is pretty."

Alex realized he was talking too much. "Eh, sorry...go too close to rambling there."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fiyero, having arrived back at the group in the middle of Alex's mini-speech, thought for a moment.

"There's a desert south of here, in Begnion. There are ruins everywhere in there... anyway. I was born here on the Daein-Crimea border. No laguz here, so..."

"I doubt he knows what a laguz is, Fiyero." Soren said, giving her a quick glance. "You'll have to see a laguz to understand what they are."

"Yeah. Anyway. I've not left Crimea for most of my life, apart from the war ten years ago when Daein invaded Crimea without provocation, murdering the royal family. I was in the capitol, Melior, when the invasion occurred--"

"And so was I..."

"Yes. I know. Very well. Anyway. Escaped the capitol, found Greil's Mercenaries, got caught trying to steal from them, and Greil let me join. Soon after that, Ike and a few other of the mercenaries found Princess Elincia, and our involvement in the war began.

We took a very twisty route. First we went to Gallia, hoping King Caineghis would offer shelter for the princess, but he couldn't. So we had to got back to Crimea and get a ship, then we sailed past Phoenicis and Kilvas - being attacked by those crow pirates along the way - and arrived in Begnion, did some stuff there, marched to Daein and took it's capitol, then returned to Melior and reclaimed Crimea."

"I think you're starting to ramble, Fiyero."

"Um... yeah. If I start rambling on like that again, just ignore me..." Fiyero said, randomly glancing around.

"If any of that confused you, I'll be happy to explain."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Um..I was born near the Daein/Crimea border, only around twenty-five miles inland, and outr parents died from..bandits..My brother and I joined the Daein army for money to live on, and..I regret to say this, but We chased the Greil Mercnaries wherever they went. Eri and I couldn't discharge. We needed that pay. So we kept our jobs, no matter how sorely we hated it. I was only too happy when Ike killed Ashnard." Teresa shrugged nervously. "Well, Um..thats me."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Naw; I understood most of what you said." Alex assured. "Very interesting. I had never heard of this continent or anything about it before I was hired to do...that job..."

Alex remembered something. "Oh, yeah, Soren..." said Alex. "...the guy that hired me? If it means anything to you, I can tell you some things he said about you..."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I thought that there was someone tailing us, but I wasn't sure. You're just lucky you didn't get too close to us - our sniper could've picked out out of the sky easily." Fiyero replied to Teresa.

--------

"That'd be useful to hear." Soren said to Alex. "If someone was sent to kill me, then I should know why, at least..."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa nodded. " I'm sorry if I injured anybody. Dark knows to beware of bows, and when he dives, hes swift eniugh to avoid some arrows...I do remember when he got shot in the wing...But that was my fault anyway..Meh. Well, I'm truly sorry for any trouble Erik and I caused.."

((I had a weird dream last night..that this topic was 12 pages... :shock: ...Yowza!))

Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"As far as I know... the only two fatalities of the war in our mercenary group were a Groldoan, Nasir, and... our former commander, Greil." Fiyero was trying to remember what Greil was like... she knew he was really kind, but couldn't remember much else.

If this's all the help we're gonna get, then we'd better get packing soon...

((I won't be on tomorrow; Pokemon tournament...))

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa nodded. "The Black Knight's work, huh...He was okay, but strict, nonetheless...Those two are probably happy with The Goddess, up there.." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. " We should get packing, no? Maybe others are coming, but I doubt it.."

(( Good Luck!))

S_S Edit: Baleeted the extra posts.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

(( 0.o Yowza; a triple post of the same post...interesting. I know it must've happened by accident, but...anyways, I think if a mod doens't show up and delete the "extra" two posts soon, I'll tell Gryph or S_S about it. Ah, well, time to continue.))

"My employer..." started Alex, "...he calls himself 'The Archmage'. He claims to be a master of all forms of magic, and that he needed me to kidnap some of his competition, which I guess is you."

Alex swallowed. "The only thing else he said was that when I brought you back, you would be 'drained' of your powers. I'm guessing that means he wants to make sure you lose all of your magic abilities and become weak and useless."

Alex rubbed his arm. "I'm very glad your friend 'helped' me realize that I couldn't go through with this job. Anyways, that's all I know."

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mm." Soren mumbled. "Master of all forms of magic... ha. Right."

"Alex, I guess everyone needs a wake-up call sometime, unless they're living a lie. Guess the time for yours was a little while ago." Fiyero said to Alex. "I'm just glad I could help.

Now, I think this's all the help we'll get at the moment, so... we should start getting ready to go to Othila soon... huh?"

A horseman in green armor rode up to the group, then dismounted and removed his helmet.

"Oh. Hi, Oscar. Nice seeing you again." Fiyero said to him.
"Same here, Fiyero. Looks like you haven't changed much... meh, I'd love to stay and chat, but I can't. Here." he said, handing Fiyero a piece of paper. "It's addressed to you. We found it in your brother's room after he left a few days ago. ...well, I must be off. Take care." He got back on his horse.

"Bye!" Fiyero waved to him as he rode off. "Well, that was nice... hm..." she said, opening and reading the letter.

She closed her eyes and refolded the letter, than walked off towards her house, mumbling something.

"This can't be good..." Soren muttered, following her.

"Um... do you have any food...?" Ilyana asked Alex again.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((X_x Sorry about the triple..accident..))

Teresa stared at Fiyero, and after quickly glancing at Alex, she followed, unsure. She paused and glanced at ilyana. "Um..Here. I have some jerky here." The knight took a few slices of her dried meat from her saddlebags and hnded it to the mage. Not having been a Greil mercanary, she did not know of Ilyana's infamous hunger, and folllowed Fiyero and Soren quietly.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thanks..." Ilyana said, taking the meat and eating.

---

Fiyero silently walked up to the door of her house, then turned to see Soren and Teresa following her.

"I'm going to start packing... I'll be out in a few minutes..." she said to them, her voice a bit weird. She went inside and closed the door.

"Something's not right... oh well." Soren said quietly as he went back to his house to pack.

---

Adrian, how could you let this happen to you...? Fiyero thought as she grabbed her old bag and sorted through her stuff, trying to figure out what to take and what to leave behind.

"Ok, this goes here... that goes there..." she mumbled. She finished packing her things - two spellbooks, some extra food, the letter, and a change of clothes. She walked over to the door and put her hand on the handle, but hesitated.

She took a deep breath and sighed. I guess I'll have to... she thought, putting her bag down and going back to her room. She opened her closet door and sifted through the things in there until she found what she was looking for.

Fiyero opened her door, standing there for a moment, her scarf pulled up over her mouth. It's been too long since I've worn these clothes... she thought as she walked over to the stables.

((She's wearing her thief's outfit; which looks somewhat like younger Sothe's clothing but with sleeves and a mage's cape/hood. That pic was cut from another pic, so the edges are a bit wacky.))

Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"E, no problem. Should you need it, I've got more.."Teresa stopped, then looked in Dark's saddlebags. Enough food for several days, though not much, a canteen of water, and a spare change of clothing-Her normal clothes- in a knapsack that was atached to Dark's saddlehorn. She nodded and said to herself," I guess this is fine..I've got my neccesities, anyway.." She fingered something inside of her pocket, then pulled it out and tied it around her neck, but put her cape over it, as to prebvent it from being seen and possibly stolen. A locket. The only thing she had left to remind her of her deceased mother. A piece of cloth from her cleric's outfit and a strand of her honey gold hair were in side of it. She touched it again, then mounted Dark, ready.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You're gonna regret that offer..." Tormod said as Ilyana walked off. "For her, eating as much as five men in one day is normal."

---

I wonder what was written on that letter that upset Fiyero... Soren thought as he packed his bag with a few spellbooks and two extra robes, as well as some dried meat. Well, that's done... he thought, turning to go outside.

Soren walked up to the group, then stretched and looked over towards Fiyero's house, waiting.

---

Fiyero put Palti's saddle and reins on him, then led him out of the stables. She stroked the side of his face. "Well, Palt... here we go again." she mumbled.

They walked up to the group, Fiyero watching the ground until she stopped, when she looked up at the rest of the group, waiting for their reactions to her change of clothing. Soren just stared at her.

From a sage to a thief... here I go again. she thought.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa sighed. "Ho, boy. I don't have that much." She glanced at Fiyero and said"Arn't you a sage? Shouldn't you have...robes..? Ah- you're a theif? A sage? Meh. Now I'm confused." She smiled.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I... used to be a thief. I gave that up close to the end of the war..." Fiyero said quietly, "I figure that if we're going to fight again, robes'll be a hindrance to me. Besides... who'll suspect that I'm a sage with these clothes?" she said with a smirk, though it was hidden behind her scarf.

She took the scarf off of her mouth, still smirking, and shook the hair out of her eyes, and for a second, revealing her mark.

I thought she'd given that up... Soren thought. I guess I was wrong. Oh well... just gives our group a tiny bit more power.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tresa nodded. "Oh. I always thought magic user needed their cloaks and stuff, but..Meh. I know practically nothing about magic, so I shouldn't be saying anything." She spotted the mark, but did nothing. Se cared not if a Branded was a Branded- She had worked with many, including General Petrine, during the war.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alot of this confuses me..." said Alex, rubbing his arm. "I'll do my best to follow along."

Alex looked around. These people...so alive. Back at Jehanna, everyone seems like zombies. I guess the better land conditions makes people happy here.

"Do I have to pledge my allegiance to the group, or something?" asked Alex to no one.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next