It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Join?? ok so im just going to be a Gardevoir))

Name: Hikaru 'Mind Freak' Romero
Species: {gardevoir}
Attacks: Shadowball, Psychic, Metronome, Counter
Personality: Layed back and mostly calm.Works for Team Midnight. He Usually is a layed back pokemon but when he gets frusterated you might not want to be there. Hikaru is very strong and he has mastered some psychic moves as well as ninja training for his stealth.

Last edited by Milotic_Master on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Milotic, you can join, but as a ditto, you can only transform))

Shard was walking back to his house and was taking the usual dangerous route through Pokemon City Park. However, for the first time, he wasn't hoping for a fight. He was actually lost in thought.

"All this..." He muttered to himself. "is meant to keep us safe. But we are safe. Aren't we?"

"Well, you would be if you weren't so weak, Shard." A familiar voice spoke up and broke Shard out of his pondering. Shard turned to see his old rival Break, the Hydro Gang's top up-and-coming fighting type and a pain in the rear to Shard.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Shard snarled back as he powered up a dragon claw. "You won't have any dragonites to interrupt our fight this time, Break."

"We won't be having a fight unless we want to be responsible for breaking Hydro and Inferno's first alliance in the city's history."

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As the conference broke up, Phillip stood still, thinking deeply. He was jarred out of his thoughts, as he saw a familiar figure enter the building.
"Jasmine! Did you hear the news?"
"No, I don't think so. About what?"
Phillip related the story of the conference, and the mystery of the Pokeblocks. When he finished, she asked, "Well, what do we do?"
"I guess we go to work. This is probably the safest place."
Jasmine and Phillip both headed off to their offices, worried looks on their faces.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hikaru was up in the clouds starring down looking for something to steal but on a day like today there was nothing so he hovered down back to team midnight's base and sat outside waiting for someone to exit or enter. He was a gaurd at the base so he just mainley sat there all day waiting for something to happen.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Inferno and Hydro in an alliance? You're kidding." Shard said.

"Nope, for more than obvious reasons, we at the prestigious Hydro Gang would benefit from the extermination of the Psyche Gang and Tyrant knows better than to refuse allies in a war." Break said cooly.

"This is tauros s***! You guys'll betray us as soon as the war is over." Shard shot back.

"More than likely, we will break the alliance. But not after the war is over. Psyche will court allies as well. Solar may want you guys out of the picture and who knows what the Midnight Gang is going to do. So we won't be in a position to benefit from a broken alliance.

"So, for know, Shard..." Break stuck his hand out to shake Shard's. "we are partners."

"For now." Shard replied as he shook Break's hand.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
The abra pressed a combination of buttons to drain the liquid from the tank.
"Are you human" asked Paul once the tank was fully drained.
"No"
"A pokemon?"
"That seems possible"
The voice that belonged to this being seemed to be coming from every direction of the room, it lacked emotion just a cold heartless voice that seemed to burn into Pauls brain. He knew the creature was speaking with telekinesis which was used by many psyche members.
"You must keep the door unlocked and open only slightly" Said the voice
"But why?" asked the xatu
The strange creature rushed forward and grabbed the xatu by its head. This creatures hands which were hidden in the sleeves of its kimono were huge and covered by white silken gloves. "Question me again and I shall destroy you" it said this time with a hint of anger which was even more terrifying than its voice had been emotionless.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name: Willy
Gang: Midnight
Attacks: Faint Attack, Slash, Aerial Ace, Agility
Nature: Hardy
Personality: Quick-Witted; Sneaky
He enjoyed taking walks alone before he was in a gang, until 4 members of Team Psyche thought it would be funny to fight him; 4 on 1. He put up a fight, but he lost anyways. Ever since that night he has been battle-hardened, and ready to throw a fist when someone gets in his way. He now hates every member of Team Psyche, and has become very aggressive towards them. He is now a proud member of Team Midnight, used as a means of gathering information.

Image Image Image

Last edited by Lucario_2.0 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar eventually woke up, being unable to sleep much. He got up slowly, still a bit in pain, even though the painkiller pills drmatically reduced it. He went over to the counter and reached the phone, and dialed Philip's number.

"I need a bit of a favor to ask of him," he said to himself.
---

"Razor, I see you and your "friends" failed to kill Fivestar. Why is that?"

"But Boss, there was this huge Dragonite and this fierce Altaria who work for Midnight, and they actually helped him. They used all these flying moves that somehow overpowered us Bug and Grass types."

The Boss sighed. He did not tolerate failure at all. "I... see" was all he said. There was an uneasy silence afterwards. Razor began to leave the dark room until the Boss suddenly said, "I want hm dead, do you understand me?!"

"Y..yes Boss." Razor replied, being very meek compared to when he was fighting yesterday. "But I can't do it with those Dragon bodyguards of his."

"You don't need to do anything. Since you cannot kill him, I'll have to send him to do it."

"Him? But Boss, I can do it-"

"Enough! You say you can, but you cannot. Talk is cheap, and we're running out of money. That's why I'm sending him on the job. All he needs to do is wait for the right moment to strike, and it'll be all over for Fivestar. Send in... Jacque."

The last sentence was said on an intercom, so all of Solar HQ heard it, especially Jacque. He immediately appeared in the room, right next to Razor, a knife at his throat.

"I see you're slipping in your old age," he scoffed.

"Ha ha, very funny." Razor spat back.

"I'll make this short. Razor, depart." Boss said. Razor complied, not wanting to further upset the Boss.

"You are my strongest warrior, Jacque. I didn't think I'd have to fight fire with fire, but I have no choice. Razor failed me, so it is all up to you, my most loyal servent."

"Of course, master. I shall rid of Fivestar once and for all," said the Ledian. "Or my name isn't Jacque Gonzales the III."

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So, now that we're allies, what should we do? If we're fighting in a war together we should get to know each other more." Shard said to Break.

"In all honesty, I don't know. I say grab a bite to eat at Fivestar's but I heard he'd been killed and I saw that his place thrashed." Break replied.

"He's dead? No way. He was the best chef in the city." Shard complained.

"I didn't say he was dead, just that I heard he was. No one's seen the body, but Solar is insisting that he is."

"So they haven't shown the body. What does that prove?" Shard asked. "Not every gang displays the corpses of their betrayers like Hydro does."

"True." Break said. "But, word is that Jacque is on the hunt."

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Willy was new in town, so he stopped a civilian, and asked if there was anywhere good to eat.

"Fivestar", they said almost immediately.

Willy decided to check it out, and when he got to the supposed location, all he saw was a building that had been nearly destroyed.

Team Psyche was the first thing that came to his mind, because of his deep hatred for them. He decided to locate the owner and tell him the news; but when he got there, he was stopped by a Dragonite.

Image Image Image

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((The Dragonite isn't JsXtm's character, is it? Because he's at Midnight HQ atm...))

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Wow, Jarque. Even Tyrant respects his skill." Shard said as his eyes widened. "I hear that the last 17 pokemon he was sent to kill didn't make it to the next morning. I'm surprised the guy hasn't taken over Solar by now."

"Well, from what I gather, the guy opperates by stealth." Break replied. "Being head of a gang doesn't leave you much time to be in the shadows."

"Good point. Hey, wanna see if we can get to Fivestar first?" Shard asked.

"You are stupid!" Break yelled. "Have you been not been listening to the conversation you were just in?"

A grin formed on Shard's mouth as he said, "Yes, I have. That's why I want to get to Fivestar first. Think about it, Break. If we bring the Solar leader the head of a traitor, he'll bring Solar in on our side for the war and leave Psyche with only the Midnight Gang at best for allies. And like you said, who knows what Midnight is going to do. They may stay out of this war altoghether."

"...Which would make our victory that much easier and our ranks grow that much quicker." Break interrupted. "It's worth the risk, Shard. I'm in."

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Holy friggin' crap, a Ledian assassin? That is too funny.))

Phillip was still pondering the morning's events when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered it.

((Edit: needs more action))

------

Just as Shard and Break were about to leave PokeCity Park, they noticed a Wigglytuff, who had just stepped in some Pidgey droppings. Suddenly, before their eyes, the Wigglytuff changed color, becoming pinker. This change was followed by an explosion of energy from the Wigglytuff. A brilliant flash of light exploded from it, and when it faded, the only recognizable form within ten feet of the luckless Wigglytuff was it's own charred bones.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What the heck was that?" Break shouted when his ears stopped ringing.

Although Shard knew that that wigglytuff had eaten a shiny pokeblock, he remembered that Tyrant had told him not to tell anyone, so he lied.

"I have no freaking idea. Wanna check it out or go after Fivestar?" Shard asked.

"I think we better go after Fivestar. Who knows what caused that pokemon to explode and I don't want to experience any after effects."

With that the two darted off to find the famous Fivestar.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Very good. I have associates that tell me Fivestar is in being held in Midnight territory in safety, most likely in the living quarters section. I hope that will suffice."

"But of course. I'll track him down and make he'll never see the light of day by tonight."

"Very good. You may go now; I have things to do, and a team to rule."
---

"Hey Phil, it's Fivestar. Can you do me a favor? After you're done working today, can you check to see if my house and restaurant are still intact? My house is on the street right behind my restaurant; you can't miss it."

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:06 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hours later, after Break and Shard had left the park, they were searching through the alleys of Pokemon City asking all sorts where Johnny Fivestar could be.

"Well, no luck so far." Break mumbled.

"We haven't gone into Midnight territory yet." Shard said, not wanting to give up on his plan.

"That's because we don't have enough money to pay for info from a Midnight agent and they don't take I.O.U.'s." Break replied.

"What I meant was, maybe Fivestar is in there. He would have enough cash to pay for a ranked Midnight agent's protection and swearing information to secrecy is their trade." Shard retorted.

"True, true." Break said. "Ok, we'll look around in Midnight turf. But I'm warning you, Shard, one sign of trouble and I'm leaving you behind."

"Same to you, my ally, same to you."

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure, I would be glad to do that for you. Anything else you want me to do for you?"

Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Not that I can think of at the moment, but I'll give ya a call in case anything comes up. Thanks."
---

Jacque stealthly enterted Midnight territory, easily passing the guards that asked for payment for entrence into their land.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, I'm going to be going out of town early tomorrow morning, until the 24th of July. This time, however, I should have intermittent internet access, so I'll be on a couple of times at least (hopefully).))

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Shard and Break climbed over a fence into Midnight turf, Shard asked, "You think they know we're here?"

"They're the Midnight Gang, if we know we're here, they know we're here. I guess if we don't start trouble, they won't waste time on us." Break replied. "So how do we sneak around without getting busted by some low-rank wanting to make a name for himself?"

"Well, I am in the dragon egg group and there are several charizards in Midnight, so I'm fine." Shard replied. "As for you, I could say you're thinking of deffecting."

"Won't work." Break said. "I'm well-known as being very loyal to Hydro, I've put my life on the line for members of low and high rank more than once. No pokemon would believe that I was deffecting."

"Then how do you suggest we find Fivestar without turning heads?" Shard asked. "We are racing an elite assassin for the kill and our gangs would love us if we brought Solar into our alliance, but wouldn't care in the least if we were road kill in Midnight turf."

"Then perhapse the three of us should work together." A voice from the shadows said.

"Who's there?" Break shouted.

"A new friend. Let me introduce myself." The pokemon said as it stepped into the light. "My name is Razor and I want Fivestar dead, too."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar hung up after both of them said goodbye. Seeing as he was unable to get back to sleep, a possbile side effect of the painkillers. Seeing as there wasn;t much else to do, he turned on the radio. Televisions were rare in this city; only the extremely wealthy could afford one.

"This is the Morning Pokemon City News. Our top story, famous chef Johnathen Fivestar has been confimed dead. Resources say that Fivestar was killed in an intense battle by Solar after he annouced in his restaurant last night that he quit the Solar gang. Details when they become definite."

"Oh come on, I'm right here! I'm not dead!" Fivestar shouted. "And this is just a desperate cover up paid for by Solar... which means they're still after me..."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Why would you want Fivestar dead, Razor?" Break asked.

"Revenge. My inability to kill Fivestar caused my boss to be very upset with me and only bringing back the head of Fivestar could win me back his favor." Razor replied.

"So you want are help so we can help you take him down this time. Ok, but why should we take your help?" Shard asked.

"Because, I saw the two that helped him and I know where both live. No doubt he is staying in one of their homes." Razor said.

Break and Shard looked at each other and nodded. Then, Break said, "Ok, you're in."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jacque lept from rooftop to rooftop in search of Fivestar. He had the clear advantage in this "contest" to find him, for he had a secert few Pokemon knew. A Pokemon has a sort of "sixth sense" when it comes to finding a Pokemon of the same species. Normally this is used for mating purposes, but this was obviously not the case.

"Hmm...what have we here?" Jacque asked himself when he saw a Charmeleon, a Combusken, and Razor." He intently listened in on the conversation.

"So, Razor has teamed up with a couple of Fire types, huh? Heh, master will be pleased when I tell him this. But enough is enough, Fivestar is close, I can feel it."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I hope it's not for mating reasons or we're going to have some explaining to do to the admins. :P ))

The trio crept along the alleys and behind buildings until they got to their first destination.

"This is the home of the dragonite that helped him. The altaria that helped him is still a ways away so we should check here first." Razor said.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Indeed...now then. Let's change the subject shall we? Before I get ideas >.>))

Jacque heard Razor as he was still following him. "You silly fool, Razor. I'll have his head on a silver platter before you can even enter the building, especially since you're entering the wrong building." he smirked as he lept across more roofs, on his way towards Jasmin'e place.

---

"It's kinda funny that they think I'm actually de- oh no. No, no, no, no, no." he froze. He sensed it. "I didn't think they sent him...I'm so screwed. I probably am going to die now. I gotta call Phil, quick."

Fivestar immdieatly got the phone and called Philip again.

"Come on...pick up." he mumbled.

Last edited by Sneaky Sneasel on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next