It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Phillip accepted his plate, then, distracted by Shard's exclamation, looked at the Poliwhirl too. "Oh, my word!" He said, staring at the glowing, shiny water pokemon.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades was looking around the room when he heard the Dragonite and Charmeleon talking about shiny pokemon, he turned round to notice that they wern't talking about him "Who are you two-" Hades saw the Poliwhirl, he was evolving and he was Shiny "What I thought I was the only special pokemon here, thats not very fair"

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
"There's nothing unfair about it" screamed Paul. Evolving when touching both evolution devices caused great pain because of the body

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Umm, L_L you ARE a Poliwhirl, you would evolve into Poliwrath))

"Well i think it's unfair, i mean what are the odds of being special like me? Very low and the fact that there are 2 special people in one group is even less likely. Congratulations on being the 2nd most special person here though, right behind me, I'm higher because i'm much cuter" Hades then saw the glowing pokemon collapse into his chair "Can someone go get some water or something to try wake him up?"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul slowly opened his eyes and saw his big purple belly. He was a shiney politoed. He sat upright in his chair and looked at his blue skin, he saw a water stone stuck in his arm. He coverd his arm as his food came.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Water stone would have made you a poliwrath.))

Shard began chewing on his steak. "It may be a bigger deal then you think. I heard through a few of my Inferno team-mates that they're cooking up some kind of laws involving shiny pokemon. I'm not high up enough to know the details though." He said as he continued chewing the delicious steak.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul tugged roughly at the waterstone and it finaly came out, or a least most of it.......
"laws? what are you talking about?"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Daveshan, L_L touched both Kingsrock and Water Stone at the same time giving her the opion of who to evolve into what she wanted, so she decided a Politoed but because she touched the water stone it has to be there somewhere))

"Laws about shiny pokemon, how can they.....I mean why would they make a law about people being different. That's just wrong and imorale, glad I'm not a Hydro member" Looking around the room, and watching everyone eating Hades noticed Paul holding his arm "Is your arm ok?, well I didn't catch your name earlier sorry, actually I don't know any of your names, but i'm Hades by the way"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"A little sore, but I'll survive" He said and croaked after.
then he thought of somthing "I finnaly have hair!, Oh I'm paul by the way" he said as he hoped from one foot to another due to happieness about having hair. "the food is delicious" He shouted into the kitchen.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well hello Paul, but why are you so happy because you have one hair, i thought you would be happy because you now have a neck, they normally help" Hades hopped out his seat and went over to a mirror hanging on the wall "I wonder if I have hair under my helmet?"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well the others in my family except my dad all have hair and i come from a family of 248, we breed in large numbers" he explained still happy.
"I'm also glad I have a visible mouth for once, say Hades do you have anywhere to stay?" he asked remembering the orphan ralts.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Turning away from the mirror and back to Paul, Hades wasn't exactly to happy becuase he knew he was getting at him being an Orphan even though he had parents, he tried to keep smiling but a tear come out of the corner of his eye "Well what did you expect? Me to leave in a Mansion? Ofcourse I have no where to stay, anyway why?"

Hades turned back to the mirror and began tugging on his helmet "I want hair, it would suit me better. I'm cute and innocent, but how can I look cute without any hair? Maybe if I draw it on?"

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( I never called you an orphan to your face))

"well why not come stay with me, I've got a three bedroom apartment and only one is being used. oh and I have markers there if you want too draw hair on youre helmet. Think of it as a shiney lookin out for a shiney. OOps that reminds me, I gotta tell my girlfreind I'm shiney2 he said, sitting back down.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Oh Carp, edited, and what kind of person asks a 2 year old to move in, the word Jackson comes to mind. I really don't know how to awnser this, i'm supposed to be 2, i guess as Ralts are Smart they can be Mature aswell))

Hades now stepping away from the mirror and walking back over to the table sat thinking for a while about the offer "Well if you have a Girlfriend won't I be intruding in anything, only if your Girlfriend is Ok with it, ohand thanks for the markers"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( Well I'm taking in a homless child, is it better to leave him to die in the streets Heee Heee, I mean em, em....yes))

"Well Joy has some issues with things being like their not supposed to be, So I doubt we'll be living together for much longer, because of my being purple and all" he said sounding nervous.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sooo many posts to read through. :cry: ))

Shard yawned and looked out the window, the sun had started rising and he hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. "Aw crud!" He yelled.

"We talked all through the night. It's morning now." He left some money on the table to pay for his steak and said goodbye to everyone. "I'll see you guys later, I guess."

"And shiny-poli guy, next time you see me in a fight, let me handle it myself." He said with a sneer.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul left a twenty on the table and picked up his gym bag.
"Coming Hades?" he asked as he opened the door.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar finally left the kitchen, holding a cup of Kelpsy Tea. He saw that it was indeed sunrise, and that most of them were already leaving, putting money down on the counter. He was about to tell them this was on the house, but hey? You shouldn't complain about getting free money.

"You guys have a good day, and come again soon!"

Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:26 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As he was paying, Phillip said, "Oh, I certainly will, Fivestar. The food was excellent, and I'm especially grateful that you kept your resturaunt open for us all night. Have a good day!"
With that, he left the store and flew into the air. On his way home, he thought about what Shard had said, about the strange Pokeblocks. Hmm. I'll have to look into that tom... today at work. But first, I need to get some sleep.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul left a twenty on the table and picked up his gym bag.
"Coming Hades?" he asked as he opened the door.

"I'll come then, I have no where else to go."

Hades walked out of the door behind Paul and was thinking about what he said earlier "So your girlfriend would leave you because your different? I mean, thats just unheard of."

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard entered the Inferno Gang HQ and was stopped by a certain golem. "Hello, Sand. So nice to see you." Shard said in as much of an I'm-being-polite-only-because-you-out-rank-me voice as possible.

"Hello, Shard. I would return the same greeting but we have an issue to discuss. It seems you went to Fivestar's restuarant last night."

"So what? If pokemon got in trouble for doing that, you'd have to get the boss to kick half of the gang out."

"That's not the issue. This is..." Sand replied as she played a tape. It was fast forwarded to where Shard told Phillip that he wasn't in any gang.

"So I lied." Shard replied. "I just got in a fight with Break. I wasn't about to do anything to make a dragonite want me dead."

"Oh, but it gets better..." Sand said as she fast forwarded it again to a point where Shard asked about the pokeblocks. Shard was about to say something else, but she stopped him again and fast forwarded to where Shard talked about the rules in motion about shiny pokemon. Specifically where he said, "...my Inferno team-mates...". "You told them that you work for us and now they know that we know these things. I should report this to Tyrant. But I'm too nice to do that. Especially when a pokemon is about to do a big favor for me."

Shard stared bitterly at her, knowing he was trapped. "What do you want?"

Sand put her arm around Shard and said, "Walk with me and I'll show you."

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After a refreshing couple of hours of sleep, Phillip headed to work at Midnight HQ. He tried to keep working on his analysis of the demographics changes in Midnight territory, but he couldn't focus. Instead, he kept thinking of what Shard had said, about the strange Pokeblocks. Deciding to relieve his curiosity, he headed over to the R&D department, to make some inquiries from a friend of his there. Someone who was slightly more than a friend, actually.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well she's crazy, I tried too break up with her but she wouldn't let me" He explained. "so this is an excuse too get out of it".

Later.......
*from behind a closed door*
"your shiney? Why didn't you tell me before you freak?" Screamed a female voice.
"Dont call me a freak mrs. descrimination" Remarked paul angrily. "I'm leaving" she said
"Finnaly" he said happily.
Joy stormed out not noticing hades at all.
Paul came out in to the hall "You can come in now"

Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I have to go out of town for a week so I'll make this post give a reason for Shard's absense. I may be able to post once more before I leave though.))

"So what is it you wanted to show me?" Shard said after Sand led him into a dark corridor.

"My double-edge for starters!" She yelled.

"Huh?" Shard blurted out in surprise right before Sand slammed her massive body into him and knocked him out.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, we'll eagerly await your return.))

Jasmine was an Altaria from the R&D department. She and Phillip had dated on and off during his time with Midnight, and were currently off. Still, despite her personal feelings, she had a certain amount of respect for Phillip's insatiable curiosity.

"Hmm, unusual Pokeblocks? I'm not working on that project personally, no, but I do remember reading something about it in one of the departmental update emails. Let me see..." She said, browsing through old emails on her workstation terminal before finding the one she was looking for. "Ah, here we go. 'Project Transfiguration suffered a major setback two weeks ago, as an accident at one of our production facilities caused a large number of prototype units to be dumped into the nearby river. These were discovered by local authorities, forcing the Project to temporarily suspend prototype runs, giving us deniability. The Project is expected to be back underway in two to four weeks.'"

"Alright, thanks, but I don't understand any of that. Can you explain it a little bit more?"

"I knew you were going to ask that. Yes, I can. Project Transfiguration is working on a way to transform normal Pokemon into shiny Pokemon; I don't know exactly why. Anyway, the method they decided for achieving this was by synthesizing artifical Pokeblocks. They were in the middle of making a test batch when something happened, and they were forced to take a break and lay low for a while. Beyond that, I don't know much. Like I said, it's not my project."

"Well, thanks for everything. That was certainly a good start."
Phillip began to head for the door, then turned and asked Jasmine one last thing. "By the way, I found a nice little resturaunt last night, Fivestar's. Would you like to meet me there for dinner tonight?"

"Sure, that sounds lovely. You're buying, as recompence for this info?"

"Sure. I'll see you there at 7?"

"Yes, I'll see you there. Au Revoir."

Phillip turned, and left for his own office. Now he was looking forward to tonight.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next