It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Isn't your character at Jasmine's, S_S? Philip offered to let Fivestar stay at his place, but he has yet to move him.))

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I thought he was at Philip's right now, but he had asked him if he could stay. Let me check..))

EDIT: Yeah, he's at Jasmine's. Let me edit my other post then.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:30 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hee Hee, breeding. And my character has a girlfriend. But I'm going to drop if there.))

Phillip wasn't getting any work done. The announcement from that morning, and the occasional reverbrations as the pokeblocks did their work around the city, had put Midnight HQ on edge. He and Jasmine were at an exterior window, watching a flock of Pidgey wheeling away from a largish Swellow, when Phillip's cell phone went off again.
"Hello?"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Willy had been put on a patrol duty of Midnight territory, so he knew his way around. The only thing out of the ordinary were a Scyther, a Charmeleon, and Break , but he thought nothing of it.
"What are they doing there," he thought to himself.
Suddenly he saw something moving in the shadows, and he knew that if someone stuck to the shadows in midnight territory, it meant trouble. He thought it would be best if he went and checked it out, and then he realized that he was headed straight for the homing district. He had heard the news that Fivestar had left Solar, and that he was dead, he had seen his house and restaurant for himself. He ran through the district as fast as he could, and when he saw the figure, he recognized it.
"Long time no see, Jacque," he said.
"Hello, Willy," the figure replied.
(( Only recognized break because he was a reknowned Hydro member. Willy and Jacque were childhood friends, he doesn't know what Jacque does now and I am not a Ditto, read my first post ))

Image Image Image

Last edited by Lucario_2.0 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((...Lucario 2.0, that doesn't fit with the story at all, sorry. You're a Ditto, but right now you're pretty much being omnipotent, IE Godmodding. Your character knows what every other character is doing, and who they are, and where they are, when your character shouldn't. Plus, Jacque would almost certainly kick your butt, if he's as good as he apparently is. Fivestar's location is only known to my two characters, Phillip and Jasmine. And, it's not like it's fortress Team Midnight, there's no way we know who/why every pokemon in Midnight territory is there. You also shouldn't know that Fivestar isn't dead; again, that's not common knowledge, only Phillip, Jasmine, and the Solars who tried (and failed) to kill him know he's not dead. Midnight might know, but they've got more important things to worry about than Solar chefs.))

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After breaking in to the dragonite's appartment, the trio found nothing.

"Well, this was a waste of time." Shard said bitterly.

"Yes, apparently he is at the altaria's house. We have to hurry if we want to get there before Jacque does." Razor said. "We may not have the luxery of being so subtle in our journey their, now."

"Then let's move." Break said before turning to Razor and saying, "Razor, do you know agility? If you do, you can carry me and Shard on your back and we can get there faster."

"Yes, I do." Razor said as his muscles began to tighten and his joints became more fluid. "Now let's go."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((JsXtm is right. That was complete godmodding.))

"Phil, I need you to come to Jasmine's place, ASAP. Solar's sending one their top assassin after me, and he's in Midnight right now, heading towards where I'm at. I...don't know what to do."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:51 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Shortly after the meeting, Jacque had left Willy within an inch of life. Willy was confused, he recognized the bug type and thought Team Solar, but he couldn't hold on to the thought, you normally can't while barely holding on to life. Willy had enough energy to walk to the Hospital, but as soon as he got through the doors, he collapsed.

When he came to, he could not move.
"Oh good, your awake." the nurse said.
All Willy could do was moan.
"Must be the painkillers, we were seriously worried about overdosing you, we need to give you so much, your injuries were so serious."

Willy drifted off back to sleep.

Image Image Image

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It wasn't the fact that a scyther was running through Midnight turf that caught everyone's attention, since scythers and scizors weren't that uncommon in Midnight due to being excellent baton passers. What was attracting attention was that he was carrying a charmeleon and a combusken on its back.

"How much farther, we're starting to attract attention?" Break asked.

"About 3 more minutes at this pace and we should be there." Razor responded. "The problem is, Jacque may get there first, I just hope Fivestar can survive until we get there to help him."

"Aren't we trying to kill him?" Shard asked.

"Yeah, but we'll need his help to kill Jacque, though." Razor replied.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"According to my senses, which are never wrong, Fivestar is at that house." he said to himself while pointing to the house. He continued leaping over rooftops until he reaching Jasmine's.

"I cannot wait to see the look of surprize when Fivestar realizes I'm about to kill him. He probably knows I'm here though, but no matter."

He was now on the rooftop of Jasmine's place, looking for a sneaky way to enter.

---

"He's...on...the...roof." Fivestar whispered. "I'm...dead...so dead."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:42 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just FYI, I'm going to define 3 minutes as 3 posts that contribute to the RP. 2 minutes left until they arrive at Jasmine's))

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar forgot about his minor pain, and got up, looking for someplace to hid. Jacque would still find him, but he needed to stall as long as possible.

Meanwhile Jacque was still formulating a plan on the entrence of the house. The front door wasn't an option as it was probably locked. He chose to break through a window. Using his knife as a glass cutter, he slowly cut a hole in the window and entered in the house.

"Oh Fivestar, come out come out where ever you are..." Jacque said in a manacing sing-song tone.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:30 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's the building, there." Razor said as he pointed to the apartment in front of them.

"Oh, crap." Break said. "I see a hole in one of the windows. Jacque is already in there. We have to hurry."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I know where you are Fivestar, just come on out so I can finish you off."

Fivestar chose to stay in his hiding place, praying for anyone to come and help him.

"Fine then. I can wait. I'll just sit here until you choose to come out. Maybe I'll even kill the people who helped you hid; the Dragonite and the Altaria."

"You wouldn't dare..." Fivestar said, just loud enough for Jacque to hear.

"Oh, really?"

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:05 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's the fourth story window, can you jump that high?" Shard asked Razor.

"Not with you two on my back, but I can throw you guys." He replied.

"Huh?" Shard and Break said in unison just before Razor clamped both of them between his scythes, stomped to a halt and transfered the momentum into his arms and threw his companions into the window.

"Ahhhh!" They screamed and crashed into Jasmine's apartment.

A moment later, Razor jumped through the window and landed gracefully.

"I'm going to hurt you very badly." Shard moaned as he slowly got up.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:24 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Willy woke up, slowly feeling the blood rush to his limbs.

"How long have I been out...." he said, thinking out loud.

"Only a few hours" said the doctor standing in the doorway.

The doctor rushed to the bedside as he tried to get up.

"No,no, you are still to weak to do anything." said the doctor.

"I'm fine, don't touch me!" he yelled.

As he threw the doctor aside, he fell to the floor. He slowly got up, still sore from the conflict. He was hunting for something... or someone, he thought.

"But what...." he thought.

The pain slowly began to come back, and he screamed in agony. The last thing he saw before passing out was a doctor injecting more painkillers into his arm.

Image Image Image

Last edited by Lucario_2.0 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What the heck was that?" Jacque said. "I'll be right back, Fivestar. Seems we have some unwanted guests. I'll take care of them."

"Who the heck would break in like that?." Fivestar wondered.

Jacque went back into the room he entered though the window from, to see the window completely shattered, and the 3 Pokemon he saw earlier inside. "So Razor and...friends, you're after Fivestar first. We'll you're too late. I've already killed him. You really are a lose, Razor."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:30 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Razor laughed. "Do you think I care if we didn't personally kill Fivestar? No! Just as long as I bring back his head, I'll get the credit."

Shard and Break shook off the crash and Shard yelled, "Enough talk! Let's fight!"

With that he let loose a flamethrower only to have it blocked by a quickly executed lightscreen.

"I'll take this guy!" Break yelled as he ran in to deliver a mega kick. However, it was blocked with a reflect.

It was Jacque's turn to laugh. "Fools! I am more than able to wield a light screen and a reflect at the same time. And for good measure, I'll throw up my safeguard as well."

With that, a thin, white veil covered the assassin.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I suggest you leave now, and maybe I won't kill you. You are easily no match for me, so just leave me while I bring the dead body of Fivestar back to my master."

"One thing Jacque, I'm not dead." said Fivestar appearing from almost out of nowhere.

"So you came out of hiding, huh? It's about time."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:40 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Willy came to a little later, and his memories of the fight with Jacque came back.

"How did he get so powerful," Willy thought quietly, in his lonely corner of this world.

The doctor walked in, and asked "Do you have any family that can take care of you?"

"Yes, just let me out and I will go to them," he replied.

"Sir, we can't do that, we have to release you to them, meaning that they have to come here," the doctor replied.

Willy flashed the doctor his claws, acting as if he would Slash her. He normally used this as a means of intimidation, and he really wanted to go home. She cut the cords, and he ran off, headed home. The only problem is that to get home, he had to go through Psyche territory.

"Hey, scum, what are you doing in Psyche territory?" a voice from behind him said.

Image Image Image

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Now, Break, do your thing!" Shard yelled.

Break new exactly what to do. Jacque was focused on Fivestar, meaning he was unguarded for a brick break, which shattered the light screen and reflect.

"Now, it's my turn!" Yelled Razor, still under the effects of his agility. He quickly swept by Jacques and left a huge gash in his stomach.

"Who's getting slow in their old age?" Razor said with a laugh.

"You are, Razor." Jacque's voice said as the body with the gash crumbled into dust. "How'd you like my substitute?"

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Just passing through," Willy said, hoping to avoid a fight.

"Pay up, or i'll have to hurt a you," said the Kadabra, whose eyes were glowing purple.

Willy called Midnight HQ, hoping someone could come, the last thing he wanted to do was be a lone-Midnight member in the middle of Psyche territory, fighting his way out.

"Come on, pick up," he said to himself, hoping for an answer.

Suddenly the pay phone exploded in a ball of purple light, and the Kadabra began to laugh.

Willy used Agility, hoping it would make him harder to hit. He was already hurt, and another hard fight would mean death.

The Kadabra used Psychic, and pinned Willy against the wall.

"Boss will be pleased when I bring him another Test Subject" said the Kadabra.

"I am not a test subject!" Willy yelled, catching the Kadabra off-guard, just long enough to launch a Faint Attack.

"Now to get out of here," he said, running through Psyche territory. Praying that the Kadabra wouldn't catch up to him.

As he was running, he dialed the number to Midnight HQ on his cellphone.

"Pick up...." he mumbled, still trying to get away from the Kadabra.

"Hello?" answered a female voice at the other end of the line.

Image Image Image

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This isn't good. We don't know where he is." Shard announced.

"Then we'll destroy everything until we find him." Razor said as he started slashing through everything but finding nothing.

"Foolish Razor. I'm right here!" Jacque yelled as he swung an aerial ace through Break.

"Uhhhg." Was all Break could say before collapsing.

"Now with the brick breaker gone, these will stay up." Jacque said as he threw up another reflect and light screen.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:24 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, Lucario 2.0, forry for callin you a ditto. I got confused with another character who joined recently. Oh, and that can't be Jasmine you just called.))

Phillip had tried to say something to Fivestar after that outburst, but Fivestar had disappeared from the phone too quickly. "Jasmine, I have to leave right now."
Phillip rushed to Midnight's security office, and into the security chief's office, overlooking the grand foyer.
"Sir, I've offered sanctuary to a former Solar member. He's at Jasmine's apartment right now, and he's got Solar's top assasin after him. I need troops to go protect him, right now."
Fredrick, the security chief, was an aging and battle-scarred Salamence. He looked at Phillip for a split second, then pushed a button on his desk. "Squad A, meet me on the roof. Code Black." He then jumped up, and headed for the roof. He shot over his shoulder to Phillip "Come with me."

On the roof, they were met by eight Dragonites, each in Steel-plated combat armor. "Lets go!" said Fredrick, and the Salamence launched into the air, followed by nine Dragonites, headed straight for Jasmine's house.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(( Don't worry it's not, Midnight would have issues if Jasmine was their only female :shock:. Also, why would Midnight security give a hoot about an ex-solar member :?: ))

"I'm in trouble," Willy said, many thoughts running through his mind.

"May I ask for your location, also, what is your problem?" the operator said.

"I'm in the heart of Psyche territory, and I just got out of the hospital. There's a Kadabra chasing me and I don't know how much longer I can hold out," Willy replied with a sense of urgency in his tone.

"Sir, i'm sending someone now," she said, hoping that it would be enough.

"If you don't mind my asking, who?" Willy said, while using Agility, hoping to put a little more distance between him and the Kadabra.

"You'll know soon enough," she said, with grim satisfaction.

Image Image Image

Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next