It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I hate to add to the side talk, but Siphai, a flamethrower that got a STAB and sunny day boost hit your character's hand and he doesn't get hurt? I think that's a little Mary Sueing as well. Although M_M was doing it too, you shouldn't accuse him when doing the same thing.)).

((It didn't hit my hand immediatly, I said I did take it full on, and then cut through it. But I guess I did make it seem like I took less damage than I did. Oh well it will show later))

"You'd better listen to him," Alex started, trying not to clutch his stomach in pain, "you're outnumbered badly. Just go ahead and give up without a fight."

Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ah, I understand, but at least try. It probably won't work though, but...oh forget it."

Fivestar then looked Razor in the eye and said, "I don't remember what you said, probably because I was too busy kicking your sorry butt, and you can tell your Boss I'm not paying any more protection money from him; from here on out, I am no longer a part of Team Solar!"

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:30 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Paul had no idea where hades and alakazam had gone, he had lost them when they turned a double corner. Paul ranaround another corner and was lifted into the air. with no ieda what was going on he was pulled through a door and tossed on the ground. "We've got the perfect place for you" said an angry voice before Paul felt a heavy lump of wood, most likely a baseball bat make contact with the back of his head. all went black.

(( please nobody find me for a while. I will resurface in two weeks but unlike the people that go missing in the australian soap neighbours i will not have amnesia when I return. I am leaving temperarily because I am leaving for a holiday/vacation on wednesday and thought I might aswell write myself off now, goodbye for now my favorite psypokians)

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Incase you read this before you post again, L_L, no problem.))

"F*** you!" Shard yelled at the alakazam who told him to surrender.

He was feeling cocky since sunny day was still in affect and launched a flamethrower at the pokemon. The alakazam didn't really need to move since he had used calm mind five times before engaging Ste, Eli, and Xes, yet force of habit drove him to teleport out of the way and reappear right next to Shard. Where he promptly delivered a thunder uppercut to his gut.

The electricity surged through his body and a sudden cramp was the last thing Shard felt before passing out.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Really! Well, then, allow me to show you what we do to non-Solars!"
Razor was winding up to launch a slash at Fivestar, when Phillip hit him with a Dragon Claw from the side, sending him tumbling.
"Quick, out into the street!" Whispered Phillip, suiting actions to words. He and Jasmine, who blew a Dragonbreath at the remaining Solars, fluttered over the crowd, heading for the door, with the two Heracross and the Parasect in hot pursuit.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Alakazam still carrying Hades reached the healing area before he spoke out again. "Nothing is happening to you Hades, you were just caught in a bad situation. You were infuriated by what was happening to the Politoed and that anger also caused you to evolve. So the Devil Gene took hold why it had the chance as your mind was weak after just evolving." The Psyche Leader put Hades down on a table. He then reached up and Grabbed a Full Restore from one of the higher shelves and gave it to Hades.

Hades jumped off of the table swiftly and began to walk out the door. "So all you want me for is a tool? Is that it? You need me to take control of this so called 'Devil gene' to help you. The one that abandonned me as a child. I'm going to get rid of the Devil Gene if it's the last thing I do"

Hades gracefully strolled out and back outside presuming Paul was already back out there. But he noticed that the three large Steelix were down for the count and it looked like the Charmeleon was about to fall to. "Well it looks like everything is under control here then"

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard woke up in a daze. He was inside some sort of prison cell and didn't know where Ste, Eli, or Xes were.

"Where am I!" He demanded, trying not to collapse from the pain.

"You are in my laboratory." A mechanical voice said to him. Shard looked up and saw a magneton floating down to him. "Greetings, Shard, I am M-5,000. I am the leading scientist for the Psyche Gang and I have been instructed to use you in my experiments."

"It'll be hard to do that when you're a pile of melted scrap!" Shard yelled before letting out a flamethrower. The flame travelled fast but was stopped as soon as it reached the bars.

"As you now see, the bars constantly generate reflect and light screen barriers to keep me safe from my experiments. Do you have any questions before I begin my tests?"

Shard did have one. "Yeah, why are you called M-5,000?"

M-5,000 simply replied, "Because the first 4,999 didn't work."

Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Right," he answered, quickly going through the restaurant, and eventually out of it, shouting "Catch me if you can, you stupid Scyther!"

Fivestar looked back at his restaurant. Surprisingly, no one else had left. Good, more paying customers, Fivestar thought.

"Oh boy, here we go." he said to Philip as the Heracross came out, ready to battle.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Not a Problem. Three of us, Three of them, and you've got the two Dragons on your side." Now that they were out in the open, Phillip threw up a Light Screen, to protect the other two. Jasmine, who caught on the the urgent need of the fight quickly, started glowing at one of the Heracross. In unison, though, the Heracross used a pair of Brick Breaks against Phillip, breaking the Light Screen, but causing minimal damage. The Parasect stayed in the background, and used Growth.
Razor appeared from the doorway to Fivestar's, with the Meganium behind him. "Leave Fivestar to me! The rest of you, get those Midnight Scum!" He and the Meganium both ran forward to join the battle.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Of course the idiot's going to go after me," he mumbled as Razor approached him.

"You've got no one to protect you now, so just give up no and maybe I'll spare you. Maybe."

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that! Try and catch me!" Fivestar shouted, as he gained speed, a lot of speed. The Agility attack doubled his speed, making it just as fast, if not faster, than Razor.

The two of them then stood there, waiting for the other to make a move. Finally, Razor went first with an Aerial Ace, which Fivestar soon did as well, the two of them clashing in midair, neither of them giving an inch.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh dear, I hope Fivestar can handle himself until at least a couple of the other Solars are down.

Jasmine attacked first, launching her Sky Attack at the Heracross nearest her, fainting it instantly. Phillip, recovering from the Brick Breaks, launched a Wing Attack at the other Heracross, also fainting it.
((4x Weakness + Dragonite probably higher leveled by a bunch than Solar grunt))
The Parasect, noticing it's allies appearance, used Sunny Day, with the dusk suddenly brightened by the bright light. the Meganium followed suit, launching a sudden Solar Beam at Phillip. The attack didn't do much damage, but it hurled him back across the street, his progress finally slowed by the wall of the building across from Fivestar's.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The two of them were still in a stalemate, both of them slowly gaining altitude, but noeither of them moving, or maybe they were moving so fast...

*WAM* Fivestar finally broke the tie with an Aerial Ace to the jaw, which sent Razor crashing down onto the concrete ground. The impact loosened some of the gravel.

"Is that all ya got?!"

"Of course not, you twit. I wanted you to do that, so I could do this!" Razor said as an eerie aura appeared around him. Suddenly, the loose gravel and rock began to float in the air, the same aura around them, and to make it worse, the rocks were actually getting bigger, enough to really hurt someone.

"Have a tast of my Hidden Power Rock!" he screeched as he flung the rocks towards Fivestar. Fivestar dodged all of them though with his doubled speed.

"Is that it? What a waste of time and eff-" Fivestar stopped as Razir used the aura to bring back the rocks and have them all strike him in the backside, causing Fivestar to collapse on the ground. Razor only laughed evilly.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Arrrrrg!" Shard yelled as more and more energy was passed through his body.

"This data is of little use to our leader." Another Magneton told M-5,000

"Not so, T-28." M-5,000 replied. "Shard's power is exactly one standard deviation away from what a charmeleon's fire power should be for his level. It is average for Inferno charmeleons, true. But above average for most charmeleons.

"Inform the leader that I require access to the chemicals that we found in the pokeblocks that the Midnight Gang dumped in the river. If I my postulate proves correct, we may be able to make all steel types resistent to fire attacks."

"Your request is logical, I will inquire the leader for approval." T-28 replied as it hurried away.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Jasmine! Beat off that Scyther! I'll get these last two!"
Jasmine fluttered over towards the fallen Ledian, and launched a Fury Attack at Razor. It hit three times, each time slamming the Scyther back a few feet.

"Oh, you think you're going to get away with that, do you?" Razor shouted as he launched a Slash attack at Jasmine. The attack hit her hard, knocking her to the ground. In response, though, Jasmine began glowing again.

In the meantime, the other two Solars had been firing off Solar Beams at Phillip, taking advantage of the Sunny Day. The hits hadn't been having much effect on the Dragonite, but they'd been keeping him off balance. In between one volley, though, Phillip managed to fire off a Wing Attack at the Parasect, which caused the Bug/Grass type to faint immediately. Left with only the Meganium to deal with, Phillip's job suddenly got easier.

Razor had followed up his Slash with an Aerial Ace, which hit Jasmine as she floated there, glowing. Then, too late, Razor realized what she was doing. He got blasted into the building next to Fivestar's, unconscious, by Jasmine's Sky Attack. She then fluttered over to Fivestar's unconscious body.

The Meganium, seeing his Boss's defeat, and realizing that the odds were now against him, began to falter. Phillip took advantage of it's hesitation to hurl it against the wall with another Wing Attack. The Meganium tried to get away, firing a last Solar Beam to cover it's retreat, but Phillip let the attack hit him, then KO'd the Meganuim with a last Wing Attack.

Exhausted from the fight, Phillip landed next to Jasmine. "We'd better get out of here before more Solars show up. Can you carry him?"
"Easily. Let's go to my place, it's closer than your apartment."
With that, Jasmine took off into the sky, carrying the unconscious Fivestar on her back, with Phillip flying wearily behind her. At Jasmine's house near the Pokemon City Park, Phillip collapsed into a deep sleep on her couch, while Jasmine tended to Fivestar on one of the guest beds.

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Will Alex Devaut please report to Room 1. The boss wants to see you..."

That was the message Alex immediatly heard after the three Steelix and Charmeleon were towed away. Still extremely hurt, and probably burned from the battle, he knew it would probably be best not to keep the boss waiting because of such trivial matters as 'health'.

Reaching the room, the secritary let him in at once.

He walked in, noticing the amount of class it had. Redwood floor, olden Globe, leather chair and couch. The room was beautiful and large, and at the front of it he saw the boss; an Alakazam sitting, most likely reading his thoughts.

"Yes it is a fine room isn't it?" The boss asked, seemingly proving he was reading his thoughts. "The decorators did a good job improving it, and getting all that junk from the old boss."

Alex heard stories of who the old bosses were. The first one, was obviously an Alakazam. Following that was a Hypno, then a Grumpig, then a Gardevoir. A Mr. Mime held office for the shortest amount of time, but was killed so fast that most don't count him as a boss. Metagross took the position afterwards, and was the only one to die of old age.

Alex nodded his head, still in pain, but trying to be as polite about it as possible. You didn't want to upset the boss.

"Hurt are we?" He asked rhetorically. "Well here, have a Full Restore, should make you feel better." He said, shortly before levitating the Full Restore with Psychic, and giving it to Alex. The Zangoose immediatly used it, feeling better almost instantly.

"Okay then," the Alakazam continued, "Down to buisness..."

Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"While we're waiting for T-28 to return, mind if I ask a few questions?" Shard asked M-5,000.

"You may ask what you like, but I will only respond if the answer does not hinder Psyche activity." The machine responded.

"What is it with those pokeblocks that Midnight dumped in the river? Everyone's been acting weird ever since the incident was reported but no one wants to say why it's important to anyone who doesn't already know."

"I am not permitted to tell you as they have too much to do with the success of my experiment and you knowing could put that at risk."

"Grrrrreaaaaat." Shard replied sarcastically. "Can I at least get some purple pokesoda to drink? I am a bit thirsty."

"Request is acceptable." M-5,000 responded as it gave Shard a liquid to drink.

Shard took the cup, but instead of drinking it, he splashed half the contents on M-5,000. "Your methods were futile, I am insulated from liq..." Was all it got in before Shard fired his hidden power attack and caused the soda to errupt and fry M-5,000.

Shard poured the other half on the key hole to his cage and fired his hidden power at it, causing the same effect and freeing him from his prison.

"Purple pokesoda does some freaky stuff when psychic energy hits hit." Shard said to the fried M-5,000. "So much for being so smart."

Alarms began to sound and Shard decided to leave.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar slowly came to in Jasmine's apartment. He couldn't move though, still being in pain and all. He tried to of course, but he didn't get to far, griping in pain after barely moving at all.

"Wh-what happened?" was all he could ask. "Where...am I?"

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:01 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jasmine woke up from the chair she'd been napping in, and came over towards the bed Fivestar was lying on. "Don't try to move, Fivestar. You were hurt very badly in a fight with some Solar gang members. Do you remember that?" Jasmine asked, as she applied a Max Potion to Fivestar's wounds.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar winced in pain from the sting of the Max Potion, but began to feel better soon afterwards.

"Yeah, I remember that. That no-good son of a...gun," he said, trying not to offend her with foul language, "hit me with a cheap shot. The only reason he has HP Rock is to bring other Solars back in line, after all, most of them have a weakness to it...and I have a double weakness." He tried getting up again, but only to fall on the ground after two steps.

"Ow."

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:29 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jasmine helped Fivestar back into bed. "You're still weak. Try to rest for now, it's still early morning; Phillip isn't awake yet, and the gangs probably aren't operating this early, so there's nothing to do but wait, for a little while at least. Luckily for you, though, the Scyther got what he deserved. I hit him with a Sky Attack after he knocked you out, which plastered him onto the building next door to your restaurant."

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar sighed, "Alright, I guess." There wasn't much he could do, except smile at the fact that Razor got his butt handed to him. He evntually fell back asleep, still drained of energy from his battle.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:56 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It was dawn when Shard jumped out of a third story window of Psyche HQ.

"Ahhhh!" He screamed as he fell. He didn't realize he was up so high and was afraid he would be smashed to bits. Until a steelix grabbed him by the tail. It was Xes.

"Thanks, Xes, you're a life savor."

"No time, Shard. We must hurry. Ste and Eli are dead and we must escape or we will share their fate." He threw Shard on his back and began digging.

Hours later, in side Inferno territory, Shard and Xes were met by Sand who had a very disappointed look on her face. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I was hoping this scouting mission would be clean and easy. Shard, you messed this up, I assume?"

Shard was about to snap at her when Xes cut him off. "No, mad'am. A tracker was unknowingly planted on Eli, I believe by a politoad. It was that which set off the alarms and foiled us. Shard played his role as a prisoner perfectly until we needed him to fight."

Sand looked at Xes and then at Shard. "Very well. Xes, I want to talk to you privately. As for you, Shard..."

What Sand said next made the fire lizard's blood turn to ice.

"...Tyrant wants to talk to you."

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hades now was aimlessly walking around Psyche Grounds wondering where in the world the the Acadamy was, until he heard the Alarm. He ran to where the alarm was set off, the Lab where Shard was being experimented on. Hades seeing a Magneton on the floor ran as fast as possible over to him "Are you you Ok?"

M-5,000 was on his last 'legs' and wasn't able to move, he summoned up his all strength to talk to hades "Don't worry about me, there are plenty more where I came from, I am 5,000th one of my kind. Just go get that Charmeleon. He jumped out of that window over there." With that the Magneton passed out on the floor.

Hades hesitated to leave the Magnetons side but realised that the Charmeleon was more important. Hades looked out the window, presuming he would still be there considering it was quite a big fall for a small pokemon but nothing was there but a hole. "They're gone..."

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((M_M, it's they're gone. Not there gone.))

Walking down the halls of Inferno HQ to Tyrant's personal room scared the crap out of Shard. All the gaurds in the hallway were giving him a dead-pokemon-walking look that didn't ease him.

Finally, he made it to Tyrants door and was about to knock on it when a claydol opened the door. "Ah, Shard." The claydol said. "Tyrant has been waiting for you. Come in."

"Th...thanks,...Prophecy." Shard said nervously as he tensely walked into the room. The inside of the room was the most spectacular thing Shard had ever seen. The floor was covered in sand, which was magically being pulled into the air in various patterns, only to fall back down in equally magnificant form. Waterfalls and fountains created a small field where sunlight shown into the room and numerous plants grew.

"Do you like it?" A powerful voice said that was positioned at the top of a staircase made of solid marble. "I always show this to pokemon who are afraid to talk to me when there is no reason to be. It calms them. Are you calm, Shard?"

Shard didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to tell Tyrant that his methods weren't working. "Yes, sir. I'm fine sir."

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Late the next morning, Phillip woke up, feeling much better. Jasmine appeared at his side, and handed him a Super Potion. Phillip injected in on his arm, and immediately began to feel fully refreshed. "Where's Fivestar?" Phillip asked.
Jasmine answered, "He's in the Guest Bedroom. I suppose you know where that is?"
"Yes, thanks. Maybe you should get some breakfast started, while I talk to him?"
"Alright, I'll do that, while you boys talk."

Phillip headed into the guest bedroom, where Fivestar was sleeping. He sat on the chair, then gently woke up Fivestar. "So, you've really left Solar? What are you going to do now? And, how are you feeling?"

Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next