It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Toy Store RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I found it! Lycos thought as she stopped walking to stare at the new toy. She didn't look like she was about to attack or anything, but the way she was staring made Lycos a bit uneasy. What's with this stare-contest that's going on... ?

Tue May 09, 2006 5:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She remained quiet for several more moments, that felt longer than they actually were. Finally in a detached voice she said, "I mean no harm as long as you don't." Saying that she would not start a conflict but she would not hesitate to defend herself. She had yet to interact with any toys before, so she did not know what to expect. But she was a warrior, or modled after one at least, and Eva was resolute to be brave and stand her ground.

Tue May 09, 2006 5:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Doc moved out of his protective stance and walked over to the Action Figure.

"So your name's Master Chief. You can call me Doc, sorry about the whole attacking you thing, just protecting a friend" Doc purred.

Wed May 10, 2006 2:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"A pleasure to meet you, Doc. I'm sure your friend is very lucky to have someone as loyal as you around her."

Wed May 10, 2006 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(BTW: is this a toy store? or an all-in-one store? you know, like Walmart?)

Trooper finally got the "engine" (if you could call it that) of the truck running. "okay, now all I've got to do is get past those plushies and to the other end of the store." gunning the bricks that would have been the engine, he careened towards them, pushing the model as fast as he could, although he could tell by the way the floor was polished that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Wed May 10, 2006 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lycos, turning her attention away from the new toy and to the sound coming from another aisle, walked to see what was going on.

"What the--?!" she yelped as the block truck flew past her. "Watch where you're going next time!!"

Wed May 10, 2006 3:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eva crouched before jumping to the side. The block truck also flew by her and her eyes followed it. Her mouth was set in a grim line as annoyance with the poor driving, at least what she assumed to be poor driving, she had just seen.

Wed May 10, 2006 3:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Melanie
Toy:Blue Miniblin (Theyre little things from the Zelda series, theyre sooo kyuute but they have buck teeth)
Age of Toy: One week
Advantages:
Fast and light
Pretty cute
Disadvantages:
Needs to attack in groups to have much of an effect on something
Buck teeth
((If it would be OK, can I be like the toy soldiers in Toy Story, with my character being the commander and the rest of my, uh, force just one giant echo of what I say?))
Brief History: Being in a pit, then suffering a gynormous earthquake ((being taken from the factory to the toy store thingymabobber))
~~
Emerging from thier box, Melanie and her crew marched out. Just as they all got out, one soldier said, "Meep, there goes truck, me-MEEP! It COMING AT MINIBLIN! MINIBLIN RUN AWAY, MEEPMEEP!" Melanie sighed, and shouted, "Abort! Giant blocky thing at 12:00!"
After they had evacuated, the truck whizzed past them. Sighing, Melanie said to the regiment, "Everybody OK?"
She got a reply of a unified "Meep, bare, meep, ly, meep..."
Dashing to the source of the killer truck, Melanie looked around. "Whoever threw that death trap at us, we'd like a word with you." She said the last three words angrily. Bolting vertically up a rack of action figures, she stood at the top and gazed at the store. She saw some figures stirring, and took a rest. Melanie repeated, "Anyone? The truck didnt throw itself..."

-Gardevoir~

Wed May 10, 2006 3:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Look, you're not the only one who just about became roadkill here." Lycos barked at the thing. Oh, what I'd give to be plastic... she thought to herself, then closed her eyes and shook her head for a moment.

Wed May 10, 2006 3:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This all seemed so thrown out of proportion. Someone wasn't paying attetion or they were but didn't care, and that was that. Nothing anyone did would change the past. Eva didn't dare think a confrontation would keep it from happening just like she didn't think a confrontation wouldn't keep something akin happening. It was the future, and in her mind the future was supposed to be unknown for a reason.

Her face was set in void mask again, the grim line her lips had been in had vanished leaving behind the eerily detached expression she normally wore.

Wed May 10, 2006 5:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]Trooper was quite relieved that the other toys simply got out of the way. He had been afraid that the plushies would chase him like they had the marble. That was why he had tried to make a strong first Impression. The, uh, Things that he had almost hit. Were they just blobs with eyes and teeth? Trooper didn't care. He wondered if they had ever encountered Legos before. He also had been worried that the action figures would have done something. They were always in the way Action figures, always trying to be the really heroic, or very villainous, toys. He took a moment to praise his Factory that things went as planned, and started trying to slow down. "What

Wed May 10, 2006 9:58 pm
is very close to getting banned

Watching everything that was going on, Flarey tilted her head sideways. Standing up, she turned and padded away softly, wandering in between two of the shelves and out of sight.

Thu May 11, 2006 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Doc watched the truck speed off down the aisles.

"Legos! Act like they own the place!" Doc growled before bounding off in the same direction as Flarey.

Thu May 11, 2006 4:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Lego's? Never heard of them. Huh. Must be a new unit of UNSC Marines. That vehicle looked like a Warthog, too. I'd better go check this out.
Master Chief brought his Battle Rifle back up to ready, and followed the careening Lego truck at a discreet distance.

Thu May 11, 2006 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Obnoxious. Eva thought watching the lego truck. She silently reguarded whether she should get the driver out of it before the toy truck crashed.

Out of the corner of her eye another action figure caught her eye holding a weapon. It was as if he expected the runaway vehicle to attack. While she did not know what the truck was made of, she knew it was harmless unless one didn't move out of its way. Discreetly, she turned her head slightly toward the strange action figure.

Eva did this to get a better view of it and its actions. Other than watching the action figure out of the corner of her eye and debating what to do about the lego truck, she did nothing. Her lips, however, were set in a thin line again.

Thu May 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What do you think they do when the little people leave?" Lycos yelled after the Lego-thing. She thought about trying to run after it, but thought twice and started walking towards it, trying not to slip again. She'd had enough of that.

I wonder what that thing is...

Thu May 11, 2006 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]So the dog thing was going to follow him eh? Trooper had already seen what happened when it had tried to run. He considered himself quite safe provided he kept up a modest speed. Unfortunately the Aisles were getting crowded. The next section was the cars spot. Not something he looked forward to. As he maneuvered trough traffic, several sirens sounded. "Just great." soon a whole brigade of toy police cars was after him, and he spied a group of them setting up a road block at the far end of the aisle. "If that

Last edited by Darth DLA on Fri May 12, 2006 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 11, 2006 8:03 pm

Continuing to make her way quietly along the busy aisle, Flarey jumped up onto a shelf and peered behind her to see if anyone was following. Squeezing under a tilted box on the shelf, she disappeared from sight again.

Thu May 11, 2006 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((The Action figure is following you too, BTW))

The tiny Police cars careened around in pursuit of the truck, hitting each other and the walls. Towards the end of the aisle, the truck began skidding. That can't be good. I hope the driver knows what he's doing, thought Master Chief as he ran after it. One of the Police cars came up next to him, and started squawking about pulling over and dropping his gun. Never one to listen to non-military officers when he didn't have to, Master Chief ignored him for a while, and then whipped his gun around at the car. The car swerved to avoid the attack, but got too close to the wall and careened out of control in the process. Master Chief kept running.

Thu May 11, 2006 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Trooper was getting tiered of the police cars. They were everywhere now. And on top of that, the action figure was after him. Stepping hard on the gas, He made for the end of the aisle. Some cars pulled upon his right. He swerved hard right, smashing the cars into the shelf and overturning some of them.

Fri May 12, 2006 8:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eva had climbed up onto a shelf and was sprinting in between toys, following the truck, action figure, police, and plushies. She remained quiet and had grabbed a grapple from an inactive actionfigure. With the grapple wound into a circle she ran to the end of the shelf. Then she used the grapple to secure a way down as she repeled. Once on the toy store floor again, and having avoided the chaos of the cars, she got the grapple to release its securer and it fell to the earth, towards her.

She then watched the progress of the truck and its other pursuiters, she too was considered a pursuiter now.

Fri May 12, 2006 12:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lycos stared at the mayhem going on in the car area. She couldn't get through that mess even if she wanted to, at least not without being hit by a bunch of flying Hotwheels cars. She had to get to that truck, though...

I know... I'll slide there like I did before!! She walked back a ways, then ran as fast as she could over the slippery tiles. After she'd gotten enough speed (Which didn't take long), she stopped running and just slid across the floor, towards the truck and through a pile of Hotwheels cars.

Fri May 12, 2006 1:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Melanie gazed around, then said to her fellow Miniblins, "Guys, lets go to the car aisle...I feel like drag-racing."
She bounced down the rack, and told her regiment to take a piece of rope. Running back up, she grappled it to a rafter and, after making sure everybody was on the rope, swung over. When she reached the top of the car aisle, she shouted back to her troop, who was now landing, "Look! The other toys are alive...anyone fell like a bit of social interaction?"
Her troop responded, "Hmm...Mmmhmm." Signaling them to wait, she watched them to see what they would do.

-Gardevoir~

Fri May 12, 2006 2:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Seeing the truck pulling out ahead of the police cars and start gunning for the aisle, MAster Chief knew he wasn't going to be able to keep up. He called out to the driver of the vehicle. "Hey, Lego! Who's side are you on?"

Sat May 13, 2006 11:51 am
Profile WWW

Squeezing underneath a bent board game, Flarey wriggled out into a small area at the back of the shelf. The area was surrounded by boxes, with enough space inside to stretch out. Sniffing happily, Flarey sat down and looked around. She had a view of the next aisle through a gap in some of the boxes, and around her were all the bright colors and pictures of the games. Curling up happily, she looked around at the boxes, not moving. This was her little secret place.

Sun May 14, 2006 3:12 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next