It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Toy Store RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hearing the action figure was hard over the din of roaring engines and sirens. But the action figure must have had a loud speaking system on his suit or something. Trooper tried to call out that he was a member of the Rebel Alliance, but it was drowned out by the other sounds. Suddenly a big RC monster truck came rolling up at the end of the aisle. It turned, and then started at trooper and the action figure at full speed. "Uh, oh."

Tue May 16, 2006 12:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The Lego trooper shouted something in reply, but it was lost in the din of the cars. As the RC Monster Truck suddenly appeared at the end of the aisle, Master Chief reacted. He kept running, but tensed himself to make a move to one side or the other when the RC toy got close enough to make a move.

Tue May 16, 2006 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Name: Bettsy
Toy: Bettsy wetsy version2
Advantages:
Can be used to make things slippy.

Disadvantages:
Very easily scared.
Wets self often.
Breif his: Shewas manufactured with the ability to wet itself.
She wanders the toy store at night weting herself.

Its o.k Ive decided to drop out. :D :D :D

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Wed May 17, 2006 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 16, 2006 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Ask <s> CF </s> Flarey. But make sure that your character does more than wetting self. Image))

Trooper veered hard to avoid hitting the RC, nearly overturning his own truck. The truck missed the figure, but turned around to have at them again. Trooper put the Lego truck in high gear and raced towards the end of the aisle. The RC raced after him and started gaining. "I'm in for it now." thought Trooper. He hoped the action figure had gotten out. Because ally, or enemy, things were turning ugly.

Tue May 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The unmaneuverable RC missed Master Chief, then turned around for another try. Master Chief slowed down, and waited for the RC to try to run him over again. It obliged, but just as he was about to get hit, he sidestepped out of the way. Reaching up at the truck, he grabbed hold and held on tight, using the truck's momentum to swing himself on board. The RC slowed a bit with the added weight, but kept gaining on the lego truck.

Wed May 17, 2006 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yo, I've decided to leave this RP. Don't ask my reasons, I just don't want to RP anymore... at least not here at the moment. I may come back later, though.))

Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm lurking around, but I wouldn't really be doing much in character other than filler posts...or just saying I'm chasing the legos. So, I'm around and hopefully I'll post again, in character, soon.))

Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 pm
is very close to getting banned

((That's alright, guys. I'm waiting for the Doc before continuing at any rate))

Wed May 17, 2006 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry I've been gone, I forgot about this >_<))

Doc padded up the aisle he had seen Flarey go into and looked around.

"She's gone... But how?" Doc wondered aloud.

Doc jumped up onto a shelf and continued climbing until he was at the how of the shelves. He looked around, he could see everything in the Toy Store, but not Flarey...

Thu May 18, 2006 8:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]The RC was almost on top of him now. Trooper swerved and hit the brakes like before, hoping that the RC wouldn

Fri May 19, 2006 8:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Just before the RC hit the shelf, Master Chief jumped off. He hit the ground hard, rolling a couple of times before he came to a stop. Around him, boxes were hitting the ground, but none landed on him. He stood up after a few moments, and headed towards what was left of the smashed truck. He found the box that the Lego trooper was evidently under, and lifted it off of him.

Sat May 20, 2006 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"unnnngggg....." Trooper blinked a couple times. The truck he had been driving was all around him in pieces. the action figure that had been following him was holding the box that had landed on him up. "May I help you?" trooper groaned.

Sat May 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Walking down the path of life. Perhaps we will meet again someday.
((This looks interesting. I'll join. :D))

Name: Zero
Toy: Action figure
Age of toy: A month since manufacture
Toy advantages:
- Strong for toy standards
- Very durable
Toy disadvantages:
- Not as flexible
- Parts can be broken
Brief history: N/A

((I'm still in the box, waiting for one of you to stumble across me. :wink:))

Sun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm

((Sure thing. Welcome to the RP, m'lord ^_^))

Stretching and yawning, Flarey jumped as she knocked over one of the boxes. It fell to the floor of the aisle with a clatter, bringing a large hole into the side of Flarey's hideout. Leaping up, she seized another box with her small teeth and dragged it over to cover the hole quickly. Wriggling out, she jumped down and went over to sniff the box that had fallen inquisitively.

Mon May 22, 2006 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Master Chief extended a hand, and pulled the Lego figure to his feet. "Actually, I thought I was the one doing the helping. I'm Master Chief. Are you part of one of the UNSC's Marine units? I'm looking for backup forces to deal with the Covenant intrusions here... wherever here is."

Mon May 22, 2006 10:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zero was in suspended animation, like many toys were before their box was open. But a sudden impact knocked him out of his sleep, throwing him again the sides.

"Oww..." he muttered, rubbing his head.

He tried to sit up, but his head bumped against the top of his cardboard container. Not one to give up, he kicked against the floor, and after a few tries knocked the bottom open.

Zero slid out of the box, and was greeted by a pair of large eyes.

"GAH!!!" Zero jumped back and held up his sword instinctively.

"Who are you?" he demanded, his eyes not leaving the red plushie.

Mon May 22, 2006 9:26 pm

"Heh, you're funny." Flarey said, grinning. Sitting down, she waved her tail and stared at him.

"What are you?" she asked curiously. "You don't look like a plushie much... Maybe you're a strange plushie." Grinning, she stood up and bumped him with her head, knocking him over.

"My name's Flarey. What's your name, strange plushie?"

Mon May 22, 2006 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zero landed on the floor, staring up at the red "plushie" or so she referred to herself. She doesn't look dangerous, so he placed the sword on his back and let his guard down a little.

He stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm not what you call a plushie. If anything, I'm more of an action figure." He tapped his chest, making a knocking sound. "See, hard armor."

Zero extended a hand. "I'm Zero, what's your name?"

Mon May 22, 2006 10:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"UNSC?" said Trooper. "What on Coruscant is the UNSC? I work for the Rebel Alliance." Trooper said, and then, as a police car maneuvered through the fallen boxes added, "I think we should get out of here."

Mon May 22, 2006 10:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He Doesn't know what the UNSC is? And what is Courscant? I'd better be careful, he could be a Covenant spy.
"Sounds like a good idea. Let's get out of here. And, to answer your question, UNSC stands for the United Nations Space Command, the Human military high command in our war with the Covenant. What or where is Courscant?"

Tue May 23, 2006 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue May 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A city that takes up an entire planet? Sounds like something the Forerunners built, that the Covenant then took over. But... the Covenant don't call themselves the "Galactic Empire". Where is this trooper from?
"Argh, that vehicle is going to take us both out if we stand around talking. Words to action. Make a target for it to aim for, over by the edge of the aisle, and be ready to get out of the way. I'll take care of it once it gets close enough I can jump on." Master Chief ran over to the nearest shelf, and jumped expertly up to the first level.

Tue May 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Profile WWW

Looking at his outstretched hand, Flarey sniffed it.
"You don't smell like a plushie." she observed. "You smell like those mean toys from the aisle near the back. They like to throw things at Flarey..." Standing up, she bumped him with her head to knock him over again, enjoying the clatter he made as he hit the ground. Then, without another word, she turned and walked off.

Wed May 24, 2006 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zero landed on the floor again. He stared at the red plushie as she walked away. As good natured as he was, he still had limits. His pride also prevented him from going after her. He was a lone fighter.

Zero stood back up and dusted himself off again. He looked at his surroundings, isles of plushies everywhere. He was one of the few action figures in the store, and the only one of his kind.

Zero looked down at his own box. On it was a picture of him leading the other hunters, and below it was the word teamwork. Without saying anything, he drew his sword and stabbed right through the box. He twisted the sword and made another horizontal slash. The word teamwork was now crossed out as Zero placed his sword back and walked away. A lone fighter he always has been, and always will be.

Wed May 24, 2006 7:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"It would be me who gets to be bait." Trooper mumbled. Never the less, he obediently ran to the end of the Aisle (after grabbing the grappling hook from the truck Wreckage.) to try and attract the RC's attention. "Hey You! Yeah You! The ugly truck! For nearly running me over, I challenge you to a duel! You can use any thing you wish, and I'll beat you with this Grappling hook!" the monster truck turned around, and maneuvering thru the boxes still on the floor, (some other toys were picking them up, as they caused quite a traffic hazard.) made straight for trooper. "Come on, please don't let me down." he said quietly.

Wed May 24, 2006 2:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next