It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp hesitated, and looked around. It was dark, so she couldn't see anything in front of her. "G-galar, is that you!? Get over here so I can beat you up! Rex, GO!"

Krisp threw the pokeball, and out popped a Typhlosion. "Okay Rex, show Galar a thing or two about messing with me! FLAMETHROWER!" Rex hesitated, and sensed something was wrong. He refused to listen! "Rex, whats wrong buddy? Use Ember to light up the room!" Rex shot a flame up in the air, catching some candles on fire.

Krisp walked over to the other room very slowly. "...Jodi! I'm glad to see you...I thought I was all alone in this creepy place."

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((For those that haven't figured it out yet, the Scizor got me. it knocked me out with metal claw and grabbed me.))

[color=deepskyblue]"unnggg...." Darth opened his eyes. His head hurt where the Scizor had bashed him, and his arms weren't in tip top shape ether. Scizors hand's might be good for holding a Pokemon with a Exoskeleton, (like baby Scyther) with out hurting them, but they had scraped some of the skin off of him where they had grabbed him, Darth took a good look at his surroundings, there was a Scyter in front of a door, and some Chansey trying to hold ice to his head, and bandaging his arms. He felt for his poke'balls, but he didn't have them. He checked his pockets, but apparently his captors hadn

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:20 pm
is very close to getting banned

((EDITED DUE TO REALIZATION OF ONE'S OWN MISTAKE))

[color=#d34545]

Last edited by Flarey on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Lol, Honestly I actually feel like saying a big No, as the reply, though it wouldn't be long enough of a post.

I'm also guessing you let my character be able to talk now, without a struggle.)

"Why should I even listen to you? You're holding me here the whole time with your freaky powers or whatever."

Raitias then continued "Plus, if you're on the same team as Raitios, who have been trying to hurt me the whole time I have been here, I'm definately not helping you."

(Sorry, I just have to be my stubborn self, though I guess i'll just go along with it soon.)

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Rover! Oh, I'm so glad I found you!" Jodi ran over to the other girl. "How in the world did you get in? I had to break the door open with my head." She stopped and looked around the room. It looked a lot like a storeroom, with old, unused sigs in stacks in the corners, with only a bit of lighting from the candles. "What was that you said about roasting Galar? Is she in here too? I'd like to meet her."

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:55 pm

Sensing Jodi's remark, the Editor tuned in one of his screens to the room where she and Krisp stood.

"You want to meet Galar, hmm? Well, without that laptop, we may need more than just Moderator power to succeed..."

Behind him, his Nidoking growled. The Editor nodded, smiling.

"True, my friend.. very true.." Typing in at the keyboard under the screens, The Editor pulled up a profile on Jodi.

"Hmm.. well, in this silly place Post Count has no relevance.. Psybucks mean all of nothing.. they don't care about rank.. hmmph! Nido, this ridiculous forum places no trust, no power in its members! The only people with any power are Moderators and Admins, who guard their power jealously."

The Nidoking growled, and The Editor, shaking his head, continued reading through Jodi's profile..

"Aww, baby, you didn't see? I let you go when I started talking.." Flarey looked at Raitias sadly. "You just don't trust me.. and we were such good friends.. Remember the chats? We were on the same side, they treated us both bad.. c'mon baby, don't you remember?"

"Team Psyche Admin. Excellent, the girl has some power after all. But, Nido, what will we do about a new form? We can't use Galar again, at least not for a while.. We need someone they trust, someone.. of course!" Spinning on his heal in a flash of green and gold light, The Editor vanished. His Nidoking lumbered up to the screen, peering at Jodi and Krisp's image. Next to that screen was the profile of Jodi, and beside it was another profile..

Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Heh, I remember that stuff, it's just everything is so complicated in here, I feel like everyone is chasing after me and then you show up after all of this." Raitias replied slowly.

Raitias then looked around the room slowly and thought "If she is right, the forum could be in danger, but if I do go with her into the team I could be causing the danger myself, though i'm not getting anywhere here, I guess I can just go along with it and just leave if I don't like it.

Raitias sighed and then spoke in a sad tone "Alright, i'll help you."

Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:47 am

"Alright!" Hugging him happily, Flarey smiled coldly to herself. She knew she'd get him eventually. Chuckling softly, she released him and stepped back.

"Come with me. Do you have your Mod keys?"

((Permission for sN0wY Character Cover obtained from sN0wBaLL, Sootopolis Mod))

Smiling, sN0wBaLL, stepped into Sentosa. He had to admit that this was a great choice of form - nobody was going to doubt this guy. Walking into the dark room where Krisp and Jodi were, he raised a hand, turning on the lights.

"'lo guys."

((Considering the only person on this forum who would ever even remotely recognize sN0wY at first sight is me and that's only through my obsessive compulsiveness, please don't look up and say "Oh hi sN0wBaLL" like what happened with Galar.. :P ))

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uh yeah, but what do you even want with them? Raitios said he already used them for something." Raitias said as he began to follow.

The Pichu then came dashing out from the bushes and ran towards Flarey, Raitias dashed over and grabbed it, only to get shocked from it.

With a jolt of electricity going through his hair, he replied to the mouse pokemon. "Pichu, don't hurt her she's with us."

The Pichu looked up and gave a little glare, Raitias then picked it up and put it in the backpack.

"Okay lead the way back to the lab, I don't exactly remember where it is." Raitias said as he zipped the backpack up.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What in the world?" Jodi spun around to look at sN0wBaLL. "Where did you come from?!" She paused. 'Have I seen him before?' She shook her head. No, he didn't look like anybody she'd met before. But still.. "Hello to you too, I guess. Who are you, and how did you get in here? I thought this place was closed."

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:24 pm

sN0wBaLL nodded. "Well, yeah - so why are you two in here? I'm sN0wBaLL, by the way. And you're Jodi, am I right? And.. Krisp? Nice to meet you both." Scanning them both, sN0wBaLL considered how much time he would have before they saw through this disguise. Watching Krisp, trying to sense her thought patterns, sN0wBaLL realized that she hadn't been suspicious of Galar - until the female Mod had vanished, leaving her in the lab.

Oops.. well I won't run again - if this doesn't work..

Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp looked up at sN0wBaLL, and thought a few seconds to herself before speaking to him. ["sN0wBaLL...the nicest person on the Psypoke staff...hes even nice to the idiots. Should I trust him?... Well...of course I should. Hes such a nice guy, he'd never trick me."]

"H-hey sN0wBaLL, you got stuck in here too?... Weird...I've heard of members and moderators getting sucked in here before, but a Frontier Brain? Strange...Oh, thats how we got stuck in here. We were randomly sucked in...I think..."

Krisp changed the subject quickly. "We saw Galar in here earlier...well, I did anyway. She led me here, and she hurt some fused pokemon, and then disapeared! When I see her again...shes going to get blasted by my Typhlosion!"

Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"So that's who you are! You look a lot like the Chibi picture Flarey posted a while back." She frowned. "Flarey and RaichuLatias have both been captured by some big Alakazam, and there's sombody that looks like Ratias out here somewhere. He was the one that got Flarey. Darth, Rubypoke, and Kirke are also in here, Max and Darth in the Market, and Kirke just floating out there somewhere. We should probably go back and get them, before something happens to them, too."
'Oh, thank goodness for somebody who might be able to help fix this. I wish we could find Flarey...'

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A man, about 23 or so smiled to himself. This was hopefully the best day of his career; they wouldn't deny him promotion this time. Gazing up to the view screen he said "Sir, I'm pleased to inform you that one of our Scizor Detachments has captured Darth DLA. Do you think he might be of some use to us?"

((Don't worry, I'm sure that false Snow wouldn't have a radio that broadcast out loud. He's already been tripped by that mistake once.))

Meanwhile:

[color=deepskyblue]"Scy Scyther scyth?" "Don't worry, I'll show you." Darth took a piece of Chocolate out of his pocket. "See? It

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:43 pm

Unable to reply out loud, sN0wBaLL replied using telepathy.

<Darth DLA?>
<Jodi's brother?>
<What use would he be?! He has all of no power!>
<Wait.. he might have some>
<I'd check the files, but I'm in Sentosa with Krisp and Jodi>
<I'm using the Asian Mod's form, if you see me do not interfere>
<Oh, and if you're in my office, get out before Nido kills you>

Closing the telepathic link, sN0wBaLL shook his head, irritated. That moron was always looking out for a promotion, he was nearly as bad as that obnoxious Raitios.

"Jodi? Hey, do you know if your brother has any powers in here? Like, is he a Hydro Admin or anything?" Realizing that Krisp had asked him a question, he quickly responded.

"Well, last time the Admins were sucked in first, then normal members, then Mods. It doesn't appear to work in any specific order. And Galar's here? Why would you want to fry her?" sN0wBaLL frowned slightly, but secretly amused. He had no idea that Krisp was so hot-headed - maybe he should have checked up on her file first. She was certainly very suspicious. That was why this was the ultimate form - sN0wBaLL was nice to everyone, without fail! Totally trustworthy.

Very pleased with himself, sN0wBaLL grinned and adjusted his glasses. Realizing that he would need something to explain his sudden grin, he cleared his throat, pointing at something in the far corner.

"Look, the old ..uhh .. Transparent Glowsigs. She never ended up selling them.."

Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Let's see.. No, he's not a Hydro Admin. I think he's a lieutenant or something like that. No powers whatsoever. Why do you ask? You're the Sootopolis mod- you should be the one who could find out."

Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:03 pm

sN0wBaLL took a step back, looking uneasy. Sootopolis Mod? Crap, I am too! How could I have forgotten he's Hydro's Mod. Damn, I should have checked the files..

"Ahh, yeah, but you know, mind-blank, I couldn't remember.." Recovering his stance, sN0wBaLL tried to bluff his way out of it.

"Anyway, do you two wanna give me a hand with something?"

((No. No you don't.))

Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Raitias put his backpack back on, a vehicle came up, it was white with some black stripes on it.

The driver's side door opened, and a person came out, it was Jeff.

"Need a ride? Unless you aren't finished here yet." Jeff said as he glared at Raitias.
"Eh why are you looking at me that way?" Raitias replied to him in an angry tone.
"Because of what you did to the Registeel robot." Jeff replied.
"That wasn't one hundred percent my fault." Raitias said back.
"Yeah.... sure, so are you ready to go?" Jeff said looking away from Raitias.

(I'll be back on in around 9 hours to reply, since I can stay up a bit later tonight.)

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:27 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Before Jodi could answer him, Krisp stepped forward and said "No...we can't help. We have to uh, go find Flarey. Sorry sN0w." Krisp thought to herself ["No...this seems too suspecious. He didn't even remember what rank Darth was, even though he is the moderator of that forum."]

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well, Darth is just some boring old member- nothing to make him memorable. :P ))
"Well, could you at least tell us what it is? We do need to find Flarey, but we don't want to be hasty. Maybe you know where she is?"

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, Darth is just some boring old member- nothing to make him memorable. :P ))

((oh contrare, I'm team Hydro's recuiter, poster of liven it up speaches, and exelent help to the team. Jodi is a meare Admin. one rank advancement. I've got 2 rank advancements under my belt. :P ))

[color=deepskyblue]The door opened, no one was in sight, so Darth went ahead with the Scyther into the hall. They were almost to the next Door when another door opened and a makuhita guarding a ralts stepped out of it. "Drat." "Makuhita!" Darth Kicked the Scyther to the floor and attacked the makuhita. Doging under a blow, he kicked it in the face. The sandbag Pokemon fell backwards, it got back up when Darth slashed it with his knife. Sand pored out and Soon it was just a pile of sand and a bag that frowned and blinked at him. It must be very hard to get up when all you have for hands are a pair of swords, because the Scyther was still tying to get up, Darth managed to get to him, and put his knife up to his throat again. "Scyther Scy Scyth Scyther." "Yes I'll help you up." <No, no, Dummy! That

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:32 pm

((I beat you both - I'm second-in-command for Team Psyche, and I have several Mods on my side :P Don't worry, guys, I love you all))

Growling, the green Nidoking picked up the man in one hand. Taking him to the door, he threw him roughly out, sending a spray of poison after him. Grumbling, the Pokemon slammed the door.

<Good work, Nido> sN0wY said telepathically.
<If he comes in again, kill him>

"Well, we're stuck in here, right? I need a few Moderators or people with power to help me.. ah, find a way to get out."

*time skip* After getting out of the behicle, Flarey turned to see if Raitias twas still following. This wasn't the main lab, but he could still get lost, and she couldn't afford to lose him..

"Come on." she said shortly, turning and walking into the building.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

(( I'm a moderator, and I beat all three of you :p ))

Krisp looked down. "...I...I'm not a moderator of Slateport Market. I don't think I can help you. Sorry." Krisp looked all around. "Its kind of dark...and I don't see any exits." Krisp said, frowning.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raitias looked up as Flarey called him at the lab, he had a bit of a bad feeling of going back in there, since he did help destroy the Regi Robot. Though Raitias didn't really have much of a choice...

Raitias then walked through a door into the lab and almost crashed into Raitios who was waiting inches from the entrance.

"Eh long time no see?" Raitios said as he saw Raitias almost bump into him.
Jeff who was on the other side of the room came over and whispered something in Raitios' ear.

"Hey um, Flarey, could I talk with you in private? it'll only be a second and Jeff can watch Paul here." Raitios said as he grabbed Flarey' arm and pulled her towards a door.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:03 pm

"Get off me!" Flarey snapped, pulling her arm away. Following him, she wondered what on earth he could possibly want with her. Glancing back at Raitas, she thought to herself that if Raitios so much as touched him, she'd kill him.

Frowning slightly, sN0wBaLL wondered how to convince Krisp. Jodi seemed gullible enough, but Krisp had always been so stubborn.. All he needed was to get the Mod into the lab, then he'd be able to drain her power and it'd be fine.

"Well, it's not actually in Slateport, Krisp. It's near Announcements, just past General, in my lab." Wincing slightly as soon as he said it, sN0wBaLL wondered if that would catch him out. He didn't know if sN0wBaLL had a lab or not, that could get him into some suspicion with the already suspicious Mod..

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next