It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rover walks out of one of the stores, eating an cheeseburger and fries. With her mouth full she says "Yo guys, I was just checking out the food. Man, I haven't eaten since that Saturday morning I got trapped in here! Hey Darth, want a fry...? Oh wait, I ate them all. Sorry." D: "Oh, and I bought a Pirate hat and a black skull shirt, to match my ACWW character."

Rover walked over to Max, Jodi, and Darth. "I guess we should look for Kirke now. I think it'll be hard to find him in this HUGE city."

((Oh, and just so you guys know what I'm wearing now, this is it: Image ))

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's gonne be hard in a massive place like this." Max paced forward thinking steadily. "What is he into? He might be somehwere he really likes."

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:27 pm
is very close to getting banned

((wtf.. I could have sworn I posted here though... Hang on, I did! I remember forgetting the color code when I was talking to RL! I remember typing it up and worrying that bits of it were a bit repetitive! What's going on here..? :evil: ))

((You know what, stuff it - I'll save the background information for later, get to the juicy stuff now :wink: ))

Watching the Latias carry her master out of danger, Flarey smirked. As the Pokemon neared the ground, she walked out from the shadows where she'd been standing, making her way silently over to the Moderator known as RaichuLatias.

"Hello Paul." she said, her voice cold.
Behind her, still hidden by shadows, the young man watched coolly. This was certainly a success on his behalf, but who knows what could snap his prisoner out of her trance..

"I think you know me." Flarey said quietly, placing a hand on Raitias's shoulder as his Latias landed. The clothes she had been wearing earlier had vanished to be replaced by a long, black skirt and a long-sleeved blood-red shirt, with a long black cape flowing behind her. Her hair was out, straighter than normal, and her blue eyes were cold and blank...

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((that red is hard to read, you might want to swich colors.))

[color=deepskyblue]Darth searched shop after shop. He couldn

Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uh how do you know my name?" Raitias replied a bit suspiciously as he was commanding Latias to land.

Raitias flinched a bit, when she put her hand on his shoulder, he pushed it off though right away after Latias returned to her Pokeball.

"Who are you?" Raitias asked, though he had a slight feeling he already knew who it was.

Pichu poked it's head out of the bag with a Lemonade in it's mouth and looked at the girl. It then took the Lemonade out of it's mouth and let out a little cry, that seemed to be a bit afraid.

Pichu then gave a little glare at her and then returned back in the backpack.

Raitias just looked a bit surprised at Pichu on how it was acting, though he didn't see the girl as much of a threat, except for the very odd outfit.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:05 pm

((I'll experiment with different colors - I want red, I just need to find a view-friendly one))

Laughing softly, Flarey didn't answer Raitias' question. Raising her hand, Raitias' bag glowed red and the Pichu floated out of it, surrounded by a red aura.

Raising his hand as Flarey raised hers, the young man smiled cruelly. He lowered his hand, knowing that Flarey would be able to support the rest of the levitation un-aided.

Making a sign in the air with her hand, Flarey concentrated on the Pichu, sending slivers of pain through its tiny body. Smiling cruelly, she threw her hand to the side, flinging the baby Pokemon away onto the ground harshly.

"So, Paul.. how are you?" she asked him, her cold eyes staring into his.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raitias watched as the Pichu cried a bit in pain and got thrown on the ground.

Raitias however ignored what she said and turned away from her staring eyes and went towards the Pichu.

Raitias then picked up the Pichu, put it back in his bag and then turned back towards the girl.

"Who are you? And what do you want with me?" Raitias asked, with a bit of fear in his voice.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:27 pm

"Aww, c'mon baby, you know who I am.." Flarey said softly, moving towards him.

Watching from afar, the Editor smiled. He was confident that his plan would work - using Flarey as a bait, he would be able to ensnare Raitias into joining them. With a Mod of his power on their side...

Moving closer, Flarey put an arm around Raitias.

"So, you didn't answer me. How have you been?"

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raitias started to back up as she went toward him.

"Look I don't know who you are, now how about you leave me alone?"

Raitias then felt a bit uncomfortable when she put her arm around him.

"You probably know already how i've been, i've been sucked into this forum, my clone is bugging me and everything I do goes wrong!" Raitias replied angerly.

Raitias then lifted her arm off of him, and pushed her away a bit.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you, I don't exactly know why, but I don't want to hurt you, now leave already!" Raitias said out loud towards the girl.

Raitias then turned away and began to walk away with a bit of a worried expression on his face.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:53 pm

Chuckling coldly at the boy's words, the Editor nodded to himself. Raitias didn't know why, but The Editor did.. The Editor always knew...

Turning, he swept his cape around himself and spun once, disappearing in a whirl of green sparks, the vibrant emerald color fading into a rich purple as the sparks descended...

Moving closer again and putting a hand gently on his arm to stop him escaping, Flarey flicked a strand of hair out of her face and raised her eyes to watch him closely.
"You don't remember me Paul? I'm CF - Flarey."

((I need there to be two of me, otherwise I'll have too many characters. Alright, just so you don't eat me for having too many characters, I'll tell you that- actually, no, I won't. You'll understand eventually.))

((Permission for the character cloak of Galar obtained from Galar, Mossdeep City Mod))
Appearing silently, Galar crept out the front door of Sentosa, carefully closing the door behind her. Turning, she pulled out the keys she had obtained from another Mod and locked the door. Making her way into the street, she looked around, scanning the crowd for someone. Spotting them along with a girl and two other guys, Galar began to make her way through the crowd towards them.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rover was trailing a bit behind Darth, Jodi, and Max, looking at all the buildings and shops. She walked forward a few steps, distracted by the large building that said "Skull Kid and Crosman's sig shop." Rover kept walking with her head turned toward building, and BAM she ran into Darth, who was standing still, frozen by the site of Hariyama and Scizor. "Hey, what gives? Get moving you... H-h-ariyama and Scizor!" Rover looked up as a Scizor swooped down, almost hitting her. "What are we going to do?" Rover said panicing.

Rover took out a Safari Ball, and threw it. "Quasar, get rid of these Scizor with your Mega Horn attack!" Quasar used Mega Horn on one of the Scizor, and knocked it out. "Quasar turn around!" Rover shouted, but it was too late. A Hariyama came up from behind Quasar and bashed him with Brick Break. "Quasar, return." Rover said, as her Heracross returned to it's pokeball.

Rover turned to the others and said "What are we going to do now? There are still a few Scizor and Hariyama left!"

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(I thought my character couldn't see where the editor was.)

"CF? Man I thought you'd be alot different if I ever met you." Raitias replied, though he just pretended nothing was wrong at the time, even though he was still bugged a bit by what happened to the Pichu.

Raitias continued "I'm guessing you got sucked in here too, though sorry I didn't recognize you."

Raitias, being more of the loner type, grabbed her hand and pushed it off and then continued to walk. Raitias wasn't sure exactly what to think, he knew people were different on the forums then they were in real life a bit, but being this different?

"Man, I hope she isn't working for my clone, or whoever he is working for." Raitias thought in his head as he started to walk away again, thinking she'd just follow and he could find out a bit more on what's going on in all of this.

Raitios at this time was watching from a nearby cliff, hidden by tall trees.
"Heh, I wonder what he's thinking of doing with Raitias." Raitios thought to himself.
"Well i'm going to make sure nothing goes wrong, though I'm hoping something does so I can take care of that little jerk already." Raitios said out loud a bit angerly.

Jeff, who was on the other side of the forest from where Raitios was, also watched what was going on.
"Okay, I thought the boss had taken care of her, or is this some part of the plan or something? Eh, I wish the boss would just tell us what he's planning, so we don't have to guess so often." Jeff said to himself as he watched what was going on.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:35 pm

Sensing what Jeff and Raitios were thinking, Galar frowned. Raising a hand to the communicator clipped to her ear, she messaged the two.

"Do not interfere. I've got control of Flarey's mind, she doesn't know what she's doing. If you, or anyone else, does anything to stop this plan, you will pay, do you understand me?"

Turning, she frowned. The girl she'd been watching had disappeared - now only the other girl and a tall boy stood there. Scanning the crowd again, Galar spotted the girl in an alleyway, surrounded by Hariyama and Scizor, and with a young boy. Walking into the crowd, Galar raised her hand. A green tinted purple glow appeared around the Pokemon, and they gave cries of pain. Narrowing her eyes, Galar concentrated, increasing the power. Crying out, the Pokemon fled, and the shimmering light faded.

"Hey Krisp." Galar said lightly, walking up behind her. "How are you?"

Continuing to follow him, Flarey raised a hand, causing a red glow to appear around him.
"Aww, don't go.." she crooned, moving up to him again. The glow increased, stopping his movement completely. Walking aorund him in a slow circle, Flarey looked him over.
"You don't really want to run away, do you?"

Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Heh, not much I can do in this situation.
I think i'm going to have to use a different color for the parts with Raitios and Jeff, I'm getting a bit confused myself.)

"Yes, now more than ever." Raitias replied as he tried to get out of the hold.

Raitias started to struggle and then tried to reach a pokeball on his belt, but instead hit a button on the remote in his pocket and part of the lights in the room began to go out.

"Aw great, now she knows I have a remote. Why couldn't it have been the Unown swarm or something else of use?" Raitias thought in his head as part of the lights went out.

"Heh, are you sure she isn't going to snap out of this? I mean seriously you should've done something better with her." Raitios replied back through the communicator.

Jeff on the other hand just got a bit intimidated and left the area and then headed back towards the Lab.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:41 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp stood in the alleyway, dazed at what was happening. She looked all over, to see where those pokemon that were attacking disapeared to. "I wonder what happened to them" she said softly. "They looked really evil, and they were glowing before they disapeared..."

Krisp turned to the girl who was talking to her. "Hello...Galar? From the forums? Hey, its nice to see another moderator in here. Maybe you can help us look for Flarey and Raitias!" ((Krisp thought to herself; "She doesn't look very friendly...and her voice is really cold...I wonder if that is really Galar...?"))

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:26 pm
Profile WWW

((And her eyes are hazel, rather than what you would assume someone from Brazil's eyes would be - brown or black))

Galar frowned slightly - she hadn't betted on Krisp recognizing her straight away. Ignoring Raitos's reply and sensing Krisp's slightly suspicious thoughts, she instantly changed her demeanor, smiling pleasantly.

"Yeah, it's me. How'd you recognize me? I hadn't posted a photo for a while. And Flarey? She's here too?" Feigning a look of surprise and confusion, Galar glanced sideways before speaking again.
"Who's Raitias? Is that RaichuLatias?"

"Hello, what's this?" Flarey asked softly. Pulling the remote out of his pocket, she examined it carefully.

<Editor, I found a remote.> she thought, knowing that the villain would hear her.

Hearing Flarey's thought, Galar nodded.
"Good, good.." she said softly, before turning back to Krisp.

"What's wrong, Paul, you seem tense.." Flarey said softly, moving closer to him. The red glow didn't fade and she increased its power slightly, restricting his movement further.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp felt bad for thinking someone as nice as Galar would be a cold person. "Oh...well, the question is, how did you know I'm me? I knew who you were, because you posted your picture in #psypoke about a month ago, remember?" Krisp thought again, and really was wondering how Galar knew who she was.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Lol, no raitias is just some person who signed up on here and never came back on :roll: .)

"You do know who's remote that is? It was Raitios', though I don't get why he gets something as special as that." Raitias said trying to get Flarey a little jealous of Raitios.

It was getting harder to talk now, but Raitias was still able to continue,

"I mean......he wasn't able to do anything like you could..... nor was he even able to beat me in a Pokemon battle..... He was just such a coward."

"Raitios also seemed..........a bit afraid for some reason when I was about to push the.......Light Blue button or the......Black button on it though........he said it did something that could've.........captured him or..........something like that."

(In case you don't remember, the Light Blue button filled the room with water and the Black one started the room on fire earlier. if you choose to press one, I hope you do the Light Blue one, the Black one would start the whole Viridian forest on fire!)

(Also, this is just a random guess that you know who Raitios is and that you're working for the same team as him."

Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:08 pm

"You post your photo often, Krisp."' she said, smiling. "Of course I recognized you." Deep in her calculating mind, Galar began to plan how she would turn Krisp over to her side..

"Raitios?" Flarey gave a look of disgust, turning the remote over in her hands. "Suitable that the Master would only give him this, however. Also, amusing that you think so lowly of him - he is your clone, after all. Of course, I much prefer your company.." Lifting the remote up into the air, Flarey spoke a syllable, and in a flash of red light in vanished, to reappear in Galar's pocket.

"Aww, did you want me to press one of the buttons? I know better, love.." Moving closer again, she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, leaning her head against him.

"Now, I have a proposal for you m'dear..."

"I have an idea, Krisp." Galar said finally, fingering the remote in her pocket. "We have to search for Flarey and Raitias, right? I know where we could find them. Let's leave the others to search through here, and we'll go my way. Come on." Turning, she took a few steps towards Sentosa, then looked back to check that Krisp was following.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp followed after Galar, who seemed to be in a hurry as she moved towards Sentosa. "Hey wait up, Galar." Krisp called as she hurried through the dark alleyway. "How do you know this place? Do you come here often?" Krisp said confused.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

"Silly little Mareep.." Galar muttered under her breathe. "You think I'm that fool of a Psyche Mod, you'd follow me anywhere.." Turning as Krisp hurried to catch up, she smiled brightly.
"I come here all the time - I visit Flarey when she's working here, so I know the place well."

Leading Krisp into a door in the alleyway, Galar walked down a hallway and into a huge labratory. Bookshelves and Pokemon plushies adorned one corner of the room, and strange machines and devices were scattered around everywhere else. Along one wall, long benches sat, with shelves of strange looking liquids and boxes stacked neatly on them. In another corner, several cages were stacked, and near them was a large enclosure. Walking past the enclosure, Galar barely glanced at the fusions and recolors of Pokemon that played happily inside. One fusion, of an Ampharos, a Flareon and a Rukario, sat up and peered at her curiously.

"Cooreeloo?" It purred, moving over to grasp her hand. She swore, flinging her hand away and sending a ball of purple energy at the thing. Looking back at Krisp, she realized her mistake. Spinning quickly on her heel, Galar vanished, leaving Krisp all alone in the labratory of Sentosa.

Pacing back and forth in his control room again, The Editor wondered how to get Krisp on his side now. He should have thought, should have realized - that girl would no doubt know that the Mod she'd been with was an imposter. After his extensive study on Galar's personality and character, he knew that she would never attack a fusion, for any reason. Nor would she swear.

"I'll have to find a new form to use." he muttered, stalking over to his computer. Logging on, he began to browse his files on Mods.

"Sadly the complete files are limited.." Hearing a low growl from behind, The Editor turned as his green Nidoking lumbered out from a side room.
"Nido, have you managed to log in to Flarey's computer yet?"

The big Pokemon hesitated, looking nervous. Slowly it shook its head, then growled again. Somehow The Editor knew exactly what it meant.

"What do you mean the computer wasn't in the bag?!"

Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp blinked. "...Galar?" Krisp looked all around for her, but all she could see were fusions and recolors of Pokemon. "Hey, you tricked me! You brought me here for something else...D-darth? Max...? Jodi? Aw...they didn't follow us here..."

Krisp was starting to get scared now, because she was all alone in a room full of Pokemon, and possibly an evil moderator. Krisp thought to herself... (("I wonder if that was the real Galar...? Her eyes were filled with pain and evil..."))

Krisp wondered through the hall, and into another room.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Heh, i just can't do a simple sitting and waiting there for something to happen post.)
"It was worth a try..........though you were probably expecting something........like that if you knew Raitios........i'm betting he's watching us right now." Raitias replied.

"I wish everyone would just stop talking about me already! jeez what is with that!?, does everyone except Jeff hate me?

"Well at least she was able to get my remote back, though I still don't get what the boss was thinking, he'll never go along with it and if he does, he'll plan to do something to wreck the entire plan, that is if he didn't ruin it already." Raitios exclaimed angerly.

On the other side of the forest, where Jeff was earlier however there was a loud sound coming for it, getting louder and louder.

"Aw come on, it better not be that......"
Just as Raitios was about to finish his sentence a white robot appeared and crashed into the cliff, Raitios was knocked off falling towards the ground.
"Heh, I'm guessing i'm going to get blamed for that too, Oh well, Go Salamence!"
A Salamence popped out of a purple ball and right away went below Raitios.
"I guess my cover is blown, I'm getting out of here befre the boss blames me for this!" Raitios thought in his head as he commanded Salamence to fly away.

"Ooh, that robot got some distance, though I hope that Pichu is already out of there."
"Heh I guess it's normal to be spying on me 24/7 and being a coward for Raitios." Raitias thought.

The Pichu however was already out of the robot and in the bushes about 20 feet from Raitias, though it didn't see what happened to it's brother, and was waiting to launch an attack if the girl got closer to it.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Darth? Rover? Where'd you guys go?" Jodi spun around, seeing only Max. "Max? Did you see where Darth and Rover went? Oh, why can't he stay out of trouble?!" She backtracked a bit, to where Sentosa and Kryten's shop were. "Kryten? Have you seen Darth? He's about my height, with glasses-" "WELCOME TO MY SHOP. MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER?" 'Kryten' turned around, moving jerkily. "Stupid robot." Jodi resisted the urge to kick it. She started going over to the other side of the street when she collided with somebody running the other way. "Hey!" She fell over backwards, crashing into the door of Sentosa. It cracked slightly."Ohh.. My head." Jodi sat up, and turned to look at the door. There was a crack in the middle, where her head had hit it, and the door looked slightly bent. "Oh, man, Flarey's going to kill me.." She stood up and looked at it closer. "Now, I wonder.. If Flarey's going to kill me, I might as well try.." She grabbed the doorknob and tried to twist it. It wouldn't move, but she heard the door crack just a bit more as she pushed it. She pushed harder, and the door broke and fell in. Jodi stood up again, and looked around. The door had been obliterated, and the floor was covered with splinters. "I hope she kills me quickly." Brushing the pieces off her shirt, she looked at the shop. There were banners, once brightly colored but now faded, and the gold wording had chipped. There were cobwebs in the corners, and the whole place smelled stuffy and dirty. "Man, I didn't think it would look like this.." Jodi spoke softly, feeling rather sad. She turned to leave, but saw a door, over by the glowsigs. Curiosity roused, she went over and looked at it. it had a sign on it, in only slightly chipped gold paint. 'No shoppers allowed in. (That means you.) Associates only (That means me.)' Jodi stopped to look at it. After a moment, she thought she heard something. It sounded vaugly like Rover... Jodi yanked on the doorknob, but it wouldn't turn. "Darn it, it's locked from the other side.. Rover! I'm over here!"

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next