It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((( Appearanty I'm in the Slateport Markets )))

"Fweeee!" Kirke frolicked in the busy streets of the Slateport Markets. They were full of life, vibrant and buzzing with life.
"Fusions, any ammount of pokemon combined!" One user shouted from his stall.
"Sigs, all shapes and sizes!" another yelled.
"What an interesting place!" Kirke danced around. "Maybe being in Psypoke wasn't so bad..." He ambled down the main street of the markets, even seeing the super fabulous SENTOSA. Kirke began to walk off to the leser known shops as the roar of the crowd died down. It was a little less "visually appealing," but it was away from the noise.
"Kirrrrke... Pssssst!" A mechanical voice echoed from an alley.
"What, who's there?" Kirke glanced around, seeing a pair of golden eyes glaring at him from they alley.
"You ar- Well, I am." The shadow shuddered. "You look smooth as silk, cool as air, I think you'd like what I have. Step into your- I mean, MY office..." The shadow motioned with a short finger. The naive Kirke followed the shadow down the alleyway, and into the backroom of a restaraunt. "Have a seat." The shadow who was no longer a shador because there was light said. The person previously known as shadow turned out to be a girl with long blonde hair, and radient gold eyes. "You look smooth as silk, cool as air, I think you'd like what I have..." The girl said.
"Ummm, you already said that..." Kirke glanced around the room nervously.
"Oh, yes..." The girl flinched. "You look like you walk on imported air, and I know exactly what a person like you needs, THESE!" She held up two eggplant shaped earings.
"I'm afraid I'm a guy, I don't ware eari-"
"Nonsense, just try them on!" The girl twitched. She began to look a tad annoyed.
"But I don't have peirced ears!" He backed towards the door. The girl felt around her belt. He eyes became a sort of red color.
"Well, we can fix that..." She said evily with a laugh. He hand lashed out from her belt and held a pokeball. She threw it on the ground, and out came a Fearow. "This is Fearania, my "buisness" partner..." The Fearow's eyes were red too, and they didn't look happy. "Now, Fearania, Drill Peck his ears so we can put these lovely earings on him..." The Fearow flew up in the air, and dived towards the quivering Kirke.
"ROAAAAAAR!" A Granbull was standing in front of Kirke. "Oh great," Kirke thought "a Fearow and a Granbull... Wait a minute, that's MY Granbull! It must of come out of its Pokeball, just to save me."
"Granbull, use bulk up!" Just as the fear aimed its drill peck at Kirke, his Granbull upped its attack and defense with bulk up. The Fearow barelt dented Granbull, and Granbull quickly lashed back with a powerful return attack. The bird flew back and crashed into his "partner," who flew into a wall. "Well, that sure was... Interesting...." Kirke said. He checked to make sure the girl was out cold, which he was almost sure she was. He then took the earings she offered him, and stuffed them in his pocket. You never know when a pair of eggplant earings could be useful. The Granbull returned to its ball, and Kirke stepped out of the door into the bright light of the main street of the Slateport Markets.

"Does he have the earings?" a voice asked from a walkie-talkie attached to the "girl's" belt. "Yup!" she said with a laugh as "her" blonde wig slid off "her" head.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:06 pm
is very close to getting banned

"As for Kirke, I can use my laptop to PM him." Flarey said matter-of-factly. "But that's not the problem at the moment - my laptop keeps vanishing the- oh crap." Just as she spoke, there was another flash and the door Darth had entered through vanished. Flarey looked sideways to see that Simba and Leit had vanished all but three of the doors. Two of which were a different color - a dark, thick black, and the last of which was heavily boarded up with all manner of material - wood, metal, plastic, even what looked like a piece of styrofoam. Running over to her, Simba yipped and grabbed her hand gently in his teeth, pulling her towards the doors.

Walking over, she inspected them. Leit was staring intently at the black door on the left, which had a brilliant red doorknob, while Simba looked more interested in the door on the right, with it's yellow marking in the centre. Watching them, Flarey wondered which door to choose.

"Well, guys? Which door do we choose?"

Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max looked from one door to the other door and back again.
"That one." Max pointed to the black door with a nice red handle. "I have a feeling thats the right one."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kirke wrote:
((( Appearanty I'm in the Slateport Markets )))

((Well, you said thats where you were going so...))

[color=Deepskyblue]"Uh oh...." Darth said, as the door behind him vanished. Hearing Flarey and Max's remarks, Darth Said: "I think we should find out what

Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hmm, there's just a wall here, though I'm not going to waste all day to figure out where there's a door". Raitias said to himself. Then Raitias pulled out a Pokeball off of his belt.

"Raichu, use Brick Break to help me get out of this room!" Raitias commanded.

Raichu stood still for a couple seconds, then began to focus and let out a loud cry and hit the wall as hard as it could. The wall shattered easily from the punch, but the room was pitch black on the other side.

"Ok, good job Raichu, now return!" Raitias then returned Raichu to it's ball and raced out through the opening in the wall, strangely as soon as he went through, the wall grew back.

"Okay.....that was a bit odd, but now i'm going to have to get through this dark room, well at least I can use some pokemon to help now."

Raitias then sent Raichu back out and began to walk with his partner by his side in the dark room and cold room. Raichu let out a cry as it came out of it's ball again, and made it's tail glow so Raitias could see in the dark room.

"I guess the jacket Mightyena stole from that clone of mine will actually help, though let's hope we can find a way out of here." Raitias said a bit glad at the time Mightyena acted up.

Then Lights flicked on in the room, then it seemed the room had no doors at all.

"Ok then, Sorry for bringing you out again buddy, I guess I won't need you to light this room up, here have some rest" Raitias said to his Raichu and returned him to his ball.

Raitias then put Raichu's Pokeball on his belt and then continued on through the room. Raitias then stopped after about 5 minutes of walking to hear some footsteps behind him.

"Alright whoever is there come out now!" Raitias yelled in the direction of where he heard the footsteps.

"So apparently there was a button to get out of that room." a person replied from down the room.

"Heh, you again, why can't you leave me alone, you got the keys, what else do you want?" Raitias replied

"Aren't you a bit curious why I am here?" the odd trainer replied.

"Everything on the forums has become alive, so you came from the picture I posted awhile ago." Raitias replied back.

"Well would you look at that? For once you actually used your head, but you aren't getting away that easily, there's another Glass wall in every room, like the one you ran into before."

"How did you know about that?" Raitias asked questionably.

"I built them and let's just say I know about everything that happens around here." Raitias' picture clone replied

Raitias' picture clone then pulled out a remote and pushed a yellow button down. The room then went partially lit and a Dark Blue wall then came down between Raitias and his picture clone. Raitias then raced over to the wall as it came down.

"Hey where are you going coward!" Raitias yelled back at his picture clone. But no reply came back.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:20 am

((Time for a new character. Be prepared.. this guy is NOT what he appears to be. Don't believe a word this trickster says, Psypokians.. :wink:

Dammit. The one person I need to obtain permission from isn't there. DAMMIT!! My plan will have to wait a few hours to be put into action..))

"A locked forum? Well then, we'll get a Mod to unlock it. Krisp?" Turning, Flarey looked at Rover. Simba sneezed and shook his head, and Flarey looked at him.

"You don't think it'll work?" The Pokemon shook his head again and nosed to yellow-marked door. Leit yipped and pointed at the red-handled door. Flarey frowned.

"Alright, Leit, open that door. Simba, open your door. We'll save the boarded one as- oh!" Flarey gasped as she realized what she'd said. She stepped back, staring at the boarded up room.

"No. We don't want to go through that door. Leit, Simba, go - open the other doors."

Running a hand through her hair, Flarey watched as Leit reached towards the door handle and Simba backed up to charge the handle-less door.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What? What about that door?" Jodi walked up to where Flarey was. "What do you think is behind it?" She examined the doors, but didn't know what to think of them.

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 pm

"Er.. well.. I - can't actually tell you." Flarey rubbed her head, looking awkward. "It's kinda a hard story to explain, but see - the, er, residents don't like to be bothered. So, see, I'm not allowed to tell anyone about it. I just didn't think there'd be a door to it in the forums..." her voice trailed off and she eyed the door nervously, as if she expected a hoard of demons to leapt out of it at her.

"So anyway, let's just leave it alone, shall we?" For some reason, she glanced at Rover, but just then, Simba managed to open his door and her attention was distracted.

The moment the door opened, a brilliant gold light shot through, blinding everyone in the room. A powerful smell of food cooking wound around them, and the sounds of people talking and laughing could be heard faintly in the distance.

"What on earth..?" she wondered, taking a step forward. Just then, Leit pulled open his door. A blue light shot out, not anywhere near as bright, but instead dense and strong in color. The sounds of faint humming and buzing emitted from this door, and the smell of water was strong.

"So.. which door do we take?"

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Let's take the one with the food. It sounds like there are more people there, too. Maybe they can help us." She paused for a second. "Are there people here other than real Psypokians? Like Roleplay people or something like that? There are real Pokemon, and they don't exist, really." She petted Corphy, who was still sitting on her shoulder. "Cor! Phee phee cor-phy!" He stretched out his little pincers towards the watery door, looking excited. Jodi grinned at the cute little thing. "Well, maybe we could go through to the water, and see what's there. If there's nothing there, we could always come back and talk to those people."

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:59 pm

"Hmm.. " Flarey took a step towards the water-scented door and looked it over carefully, a sudden suspicion coming to her mind.

"Jodi.. Doesn't it seem odd that rooms like these would be accessible from the Memberlist? And.. these don't really seem like rooms that would be in Psypoke.. unless... could that watery door be an entrance to Sootopolis City, perhaps? To.. Team Hydro's base.."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

could that watery door be an entrance to Sootopolis City, perhaps? To.. Team Hydro's base.."

As Flarey said this, Darth slowly reached inside his pocket and pulled out a plastic ID Card. It had his name, rank, and team listed on it. "If it is Sootopolis, there should be a card slot somewhere nearby. And this ID card should fit in it.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Lol, this is my favorite part so far, though I kinda feel bad about what happens to the Pichu.)

"Man he definately isn't like me, I wouldn't have done that." Raitias said to himself. "I guess i'll have to continue this way until I find a door or somebody finds me, I'm hoping I find a door before someone helping my clone finds me. Raitias thought in his head and then started walking away from the wall.

After about 5 minutes of walking, Raitias started to become tired.
"Man how long is this dumb room, it's like i'm walking in Circles." Raitias said angerly
Raitias then started to look around and noticed some footprints matching his shoes.
"Ok, so I have been here, or my clone has, I guess the only way to be sure is to leave something here." Raitias said while examining the footprints. Raitias then pulled out a Fresh Water from his Backpack and placed it on the ground. "There, that should be enough of a marking." Raitias said almost happily.

Raitias then started to walk away and heard a light pounding behind him. Raitias turned to see what it was and a Pichu was running away with the Fresh Water bottle in it's mouth. The Pichu then ran through the hole in the wall as fast as it could. After the Pichu raced through, the wall closed up.
"Dumb brat, why does it have to be around here bugging me?" Raitias said angerly.

"Fine, if that brat wants to try to steal something again, it'll only get covered in some Repel!." Raitias said a bit evilly. Raitias then put a Super Repel on the floor and began to walk away, while keeping an eye on it.
After a couple seconds the Pichu returned to it, the Pichu looked at it for a couple seconds and then bit the side of the can, only to be sprayed with repel in the face.
"Pee choo!" The Pichu cried in pain and then ran back into the wall.
"Sorry bud, but you deserved that!" Raitias yelled at the mouse pokemon as it went through the wall.
Raitias then turned around and began walking.

After walking for about 10 minutes, Raitias then bumped into a can of Super Repel, with a Bite mark on the side of the can.
"Ok, so I'm walking it circles, but what else can I do, these walls are too thick for Raichu to break and there's nobody else around." Raitias said to himself in an angry tone.
Raitias sat down by a wall for a couple minutes to rest, a sound a bit louder than that of the Pichu earlier, then came from where the Super Repel was.

Raitias turned to look to see what was making the noise and the Super Repel came flying into his face, spraying all over.
"Ow!, man this stuff burns!" Raitias yelled in pain while trying to wipe the burning repel off his face.
"I know, I'll rinse it off with a Fresh Water" Raitias then started to feel around in his backpack and grabbed a can of Lemonade, instead of the Fresh Water.
Raitias then poured the Lemonade on his face (His eyes were closed due to the pain of the Repel) and his face burned even more from it.
"Ow!!, That was a stupid lemonade" Raitias yelled out. Raitias then put his hand back in his back pack and this time got a Fresh Water.
"Okay, this is what I was looking for." Raitias then poured the Fresh Water on his face to wash the repel and lemonade off.
After a minute or 2 his face started to stop burning and he opened his eyes.
"Finally!" Raitias exclaimed while opening his eyes.

In the corner of the room, 2 Pichu were laying on the ground laughing at Raitias, one of them had a burn on his face.
"Heh, I guess that's what I get for making that Pichu bite that Repel." Raitias said while watching the 2 Pichus.
Raitias then walked over to the 2 Pichus, the 2 Pichus jumped up in attack stances, ready to fight.
"Whoa! it's okay guys, look i'm sorry about before, I got a bit angry that you stole the Fresh water, I was using that so I wouldn't get lost." Raitias said to the Pichus.
The Pichus looked up, as if they understood what Raitias was saying to them.
Raitias then bent down next to the Pichus. "Here" Raitias then held out 2 cans of Lemonade. The 2 Pichu cried happily and grabbed the cans from Raitias' hand then fled into the hole in the wall.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Im saying the food scented, fun looking door. ^_^" Max smiled and edged slightly towrads it. "Cant be bothered to go to Hydro :P" Max laughed and attempted to look through the blinding gold light.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((That sounds sort of like my little brother, dumping lemonade on his head. :P ))
"So this one leads to Hydro? That one must lead to Psyche. It's where all the really fun stuff happens. ^_^ I wonder how you get to all the other teams?" She looked around the room again, but failing to see any other doors, went through the golden lighted door. The light was still there, but after a few steps you could begin to see. "Come on, everyone! It gets easier to see as you go along." She stopped, waiting for them to come.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:51 pm

Spotting something, Flarey grabbed Jodi and pulled her back, slamming the door.

"That's.. not Mossdeep, Jodi." she said tensely. "Because last time I checked, Mossdeep didn't have Level 15 djinni in the form of cooks wandering around." She realized that they wouldn't know what she was talking about and explained.

"That's an RP. The Bartimaeus RP, in fact. That cook I saw is from the books, and he's not a nice guy. Let's... not go in there, alright? And as for this door..." She walked over to the blue door and peered inside.

"Darth, is Sootopolis underwater?" Sticking her hand through the door, she pulled it out and held it up, dripping wet.

"That room is underwater - literally. There must be some sort of force-field stopping the water getting out."

As if to prove her point, several Remoraid swam easily past the open door, Leit watching them eagerly. Noticing this, Flarey returned both of her Pokemon.

"I didn't see anything like this last time I was here.." she murmured to herself.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]"In the Team Hydro RP, most of Hydro HQ is under water, with a few floors above sea level for surface ships and Helicopter pads." Darth said. "I suppose it could be that old RP, but since you Psyches stole most of the participants long ago, it

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:10 pm

"No, no, no, no, no! We don't want to break that door open! And if that is Sootopolis, then you're the only one who can get in. The Cities have fields around them, so only members, Admins and Global Mods can get in. There's a change that members of Psyche might be able to get in, consisering we're your Allies, but they won't be able to." She jerked her head at Rover, indicating Solar members.

"Let's.. try and find another way out." Sitting down, she pulled out her laptop and started typing. After a few minutes, she grinned and put away the laptop, standing up.

"Follow me, guys. I just created another way out!"

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You made a way out? Cool!" Jodi grinned. "One plus of having a computer when you're stuck in the computer. I wonder what would happen if you went to Psypoke on that computer. Would you get sucked in again?" :P "Well, let's get going. There are at least two other Psypokians stuck in here. Oh, and Darth, for future reference, it's not Psyches, it's Psychians."

((When do we get to meet the trickster character you spoke of? I want to meet him/her/it. ^_^))

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Lol, I actually feel like leaving the Pichus around more in the story to cause mischief and make things a bit harder for my character.
Though technically they won't battle or anything like that, since that'd be a bit unfair for me to have 5 pokemon instead of 3)

(Btw, for those who are confused in this part, Raitios is the clone and Raitias is myself.)

Raitias then turned around to continue walking and noticed that he knocked out a wall while the repel was on his face.

"That's weird" Raitias said and then walked over to it.
When Raitias got to where it was, a light flicked on near where the wall fell over.
Raitias went in through the opening and found what looked to be a Control Room of the forums.
"Looks like this is how he knew what happened to me, but nobody else is on the camera right now." Raitias said to himself while investigating the room.
"Of course they aren't." a voice replied from the opening.
"They are in different sectors, and these cameras only cover the outside rooms." the voice continued.

Raitias turned to see who it was, and yet again it was his clone.
"Do you ever leave me alone?" Raitias yelled at his clone.
"Not when you keep interferring with the plan." the clone replied.
"What plan?" Raitias asked.

"Sorry, classified info, if I told you, I'd have to kill you." the clone replied.
While the clone was talking, Raitias let Mightyena out of his ball and told him to get ready to use Thief. Mightyena made a quiet cry and hid in the corner of the room, now the clone was coming closer.
"I saw what you did with those brats, thay was nice of you, a little too nice though." the clone yelled from the other side of the room.
"What? I can't quite hear you, could you speak up?" Raitias replied, even though he could hear perfectly.
The clone came closer, until he was around 10 feet from Raitias.

Mightyena then raced out from behind, what looked to be camera equipment and grabbed the keys from the clone's pocket.
"Hey, you again!" the clone yelled in anger.
"Apparently, my Mightyena always catches you offguard!"
"Heh, doesn't matter now, I've already released the Emoticons and some Trainers, along with your Glowing Pokemon, so your little friends are going to have some trouble." the clone said back. Then Raitias' clone released his Alakazam and they both teleported out of the room.

"Ok, I wish he'd just stay around long enough for me to even figure out what he wants." Raitias said to himself.
Mightyena then went over to Raitias gave him the keys and then returned to his pokeball.
"Thanks bud" Raitias said to his Mightyena as it gave him his keys back.

Raitias then looked around in the room for a bit, found nothing interesting other than a list of cameras, which where hidden due to Shiny Kecleons.

Raitias then left the room and heard a voice in a distance.
"Come on you dumb door, OPEN ALREADY!!!" the voice said.
A voice responded "Please enter passcode."
"I already entered it you dumb thing, look it's me Raitios? the one from that dumb picture with the ice pokemon and that weird Umbreon."
Raitias was looking around the corner now and could see that his clone was trying to go into some room.
A latch clicked open and part of the wall went up, Raitios then went in through the opening and then came out after a few seconds with a Backpack resembling the first one that Raitias now had.

(Lol, one of the parts coming up is going to be pretty good, I'm already laughing a bit from it.)

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sootopolis is underwater here eh..." Max glanced at the doorway to Sootopolis. "Well, we better attempt to find the other Psypokians here, like Darth." Max glanced around the rather large room again then looked at Jodi and Flarey.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rover looked at the room and hesitated. "Um guys... I'm not a member of Sootipolis or Mossdeep. If you guys go on ahead into Sootipolis or Mossdeep, I don't think I'll be able to come because I'm not a member." Rover said with fear in her tone. "I...don't wanna be left behind!"

Rover was pale with the thought of being alone in the cyber Psypoke world. "Although I do have these Pokeballs with me, I'm afraid to know whats inside of them..."

Rover looked away from the others, and reached at her belt. "I wonder whats in these anyway... Well, whatever it is, I hope it doesn't eat me..." Rover closed her eyes and threw one of the Pokeballs. Rover opened her eyes, and looked up at the large Pokemon. "I-i-its a Typhlosion! Rex...is that you?" Rex nodded and roared. Rover threw the other two balls, and her Vaporeon and Heracross popped out. "Quasar...and Azure!" Rover nelt down and hugged her Vaporeon. "I'm so glad I had a chance to meet you guys in real life!" Rover recalled Rex, Quasar, and Vaporeon, then turned to Flarey.

"Okay, now that crossing into other teams is out of the question, what are we going to do now?" Rover's eyes widened, as she anxiously awaited a reply.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Just teasing Jodi here, don't take this next part seriously :P ))
[color=deepskyblue]"Yes Jodi, now I know what to call you Psychos."
((Okay now you can take half of what Darth says seriously))
"So, let

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:07 pm

Flarey nearly laughed out loud. Krisp was a wimp, Darth and Jodi were having tease wars, Max was.. well, Max.

"Come on guys, the opening is.." Suddenly hearing something, Flarey whipped around, just as a boy came out from a sudden opening in the wall. The boy was strangely familiar..

"RL? RaichuLatias?!"

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(I wasn't exactly ready for myself to come to meet you, oh well, I'll do a bit of editing.)

(Btw, Jeff was just a random name I chose for a character, it's not supposed to be anyone of use)

Raitios then went the opposite way of where Raitias was, after a couple minutes, Raitios disappeared.
Raitias then raced over to where the door was and a computer kicked on.
"Please place pokemon on scanner to begin." the computer voice said.
Raitias called his Raichu out and put it near the scanner, which had just opened up.
"Rai?" his Raichu said questionably.
"Ok, apparently I need some other pokemon." Raitias said to himself and began to think.
While this was happening, the 2 Pichus came over to play with Raitias and his Raichu. One of the Pichus went by the scanner and the scanner recognized it as a Glowing Pokemon.
"Please enter passcode." the computer voice responded.
Raitias said the exact same thing that he saw Raitios did just before and the door opened, revealing another Control Room.
Raitias went in and found that this room was for the inner sectors.
"Hmm, I wonder if I can find out where anyone is in here." Raitias said to himself as he looked at the monitors on the walls.
Raitias went to the far right monitor and found what looks to be a couple of people in a room and something glowing, then doors disappearing.

"I bet that dumb clone of mine is going to go after them now." Raitias said to himself, while his Raichu and the 2 Glowing Pichu where following him around.

As Raitias was leaving, a Person approached him.
"Hey, Raitios, what's going on now?" The Person asked.
Raitias knowing that his clone went by that name, just went along with it.
"Not much, just some intruders to take care of." Raitias replied, while trying to sound like his clone.
"Man, the boss will be pretty mad if we don't take care of them soon, well anyways, we need you to come back to the base for a couple things." The person replied.

"Okay, then lead the way, I bumped my head on the dumb door , so I don't remember exactly where everything is." Raitias replied.
"Heh, whatever, just come on." the person replied and began to walk.
Raitias then followed him to a door that said "Viridian Forest Back Entrance".
"Ok, here we are." the person said joyfully and opened the door and went through.
Raitias looked around for a minute and then followed the person through the door.

The room looked exactly like you'd expect to see the Viridian Forest in real life, Including plenty of glowing Bug pokemon in the trees.
Raitias followed the person, through part of the forest, until the person made a sharp left turn, towards a tree, which then opened up revealing a base in the forest, no high-tech equipment or anything, just a patch of grass and plenty of other person dressed in black.
As Raitias and the person he followed went through the area, all of the people turned around to look at them, Raitias gave out a little Glare at them when they looked, and then they continued working on what appeared to be some sort of controller.
They both walked until they reached an area that had a mark on the wall that said: Lab2.
The person Raitias followed then held out a Key Card, held it up beside the "Lab2" mark on the wall and a door opened.
A computer voice said: "Welcome, Jeff." as they went through the door.
Inside the room there was no grass or any bug pokemon in it, a simple white lab with around 15 people watching monitors of what looked to be, some sort of robot in the shape of a Registeel getting worked on.

Meanwhile in the other side of the forum, Raitios looked at a little map on what looked to be some electronic device and had a mark on there to where he was going.
Raitios walked around for awhile and then stopped by a door.
Raitios then pushed a button down on the door, went in and came out, with almost nothing different.

Raitios then sent out his Alakazam and commanded it to teleport to a certain room next to the one marked on his device. Alakazam teleported to the room and then returned to it's pokeball.
Raitios then hit a button on his remote and a hole opened in the wall and he went through it.
As he went through the wall, a girl called out to him, knowing the plan in his head, he just went along with it.

"Um, yeah I am, and who are you?" He replied.

(Sorry if I recked what you were planning, though I think everyone would know that I wouldn't be there from the last part I posted.)

Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:50 pm

((My plan was simply to speed up your plan, love :P ))

((Btw, prepare yourselves... the Evil One is here :wink: ))

Smiling cruelly, deep in the bowels of Psypoke, a young man watched carefully all that was going on.

"Raitios may not be able to secure it this time, Nido.." a cold, calculating voice said softly. Next to him, a tall and deep green Nidoking bowed its head and growled softly.

"No matter.. I shall find the girl and.. convince her..."

((Dunno about you, but I'm scared of this guy :o ))

"RL, what are you doing here?" Flarey said happily, walking up to him. "Did you get pulled in here too? How many others are in here?"

((Btw.. if ..something happens... get ready..

Wow, that was so vague even I don't know what I was talking about, and I wrote it! Just get ready guys

Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next