It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
is very close to getting banned

Flarey shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I don't need to see my profile. Generally we don't learn anything we didn't know already, except maybe someone's IP address. I don't think the Mods and Admins hide any details from us.." Looking around, she tried to figure out if there was any order. There wasn't.

"Leit, Simba, you two go look for the "A" files. We need them to get out of here." The two nodded and set off, Simba walking in one direction and Leit in another.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rover looked around the partcially-lit room. She spotted a cabinet with the letter "K" on it. Rover looked in it, and pulled out a red file - Kururo's file. "Heh, this guy was such a spammer..." Rover said to herself. She replaced the red file, and pulled out another one. "29 May 2005 - joined, 1123 posts, Gym Leader, 500 Psybucks" Rover said outloud. Hey, this is familar...

Rover put the file away, and walked away from Flarey and Max a few feet. "I wonder who keeps all these? Who updates them...what a mystery."

Rover turned her head to a noise. It was Simba. "Hey Flarey" Rover started. "It looks like Simba found something..."

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:16 am
Profile WWW

Simba trotted out slowly, dragging a file behind him. Flarey turned at Rover's call and walked over to the Pokemon.

"What'd you find, Simba? Who's file is that?" Kneeling down, Flarey took the file and opened it.

"Jigglypuff.. RaichuLatias.. Crosman.. Skull Kid.. Krisp.. Galar.. FireStarter-" At the last name, Flarey scratched her nose and closed the file. She'd seen enough anyway.

"That's just a record of who the Mods are, Simba, we don't need that."

The Pokemon growled softly and nosed the file again. Flarey sighed and opened it.

"See, it's just a Mod file? Nothing here to- ahh!" Flarey cried out as her computer bag glowed suddenly, buzzing softly. The file in her hands vibrated, then with a flash, it vanished and the computerbag stopped glowing. Flarey swallowed.

"Well that was.. interesting."

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What the..." Max muttered as he watched the Mod file vanish. Max pulled a pokeball from his belt and released his Hypno. "Hypno, search for the 'A' files, were pretty much lost here.." Hypno nodded and walked off down the isle of filing cabinets slowly.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jodi stared. "RaichuLatias? From Psypoke? This place does sort of have the same look to it.. Hey!" She jumped back, seeing the Alakazam. " What in the blazes!" She stood for a moment, stunned, and was about to try to fend the thing off when there was a flash and Raitas and the Alakazam vanished. "Oh. Man." Jodi ran back down the hall, trying again to find her brother. That Pokemon sure wasn't friendly.. And if Darth's in here too, I should at least tell him. She rounded a corner and found herself in a big room full of filing capinets. There were people here, too, looking busy. "Hello? I don't want to interuppt you or- You're CF! You look just like the little person in your sig! What's going on here?!"

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:26 pm

"Yes, I've been called CF. Who are you? I'm Flarey, this is Maxie, or Max, and that's Rover - Krisp. Pleased to meet you."

Simba sat down and scratched his ear before yowling for attention. Flarey ignored him, waiting for the girl's response.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Pleased to meet you, too, I guess. Where did all these Pokemon come from? Flareon, Ampharos, Hypno, Alakazam- Oh! Have you seen my brother? About my height, with glasses. I was looking for him when I saw Raichulatias get kidnapped by an Alakazam back there, and I still haven't seen Darth. Have any of you seen him?"

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:53 pm

"Darth? Yes, I met him before, he's still in the Index. And this is my Flareon - his name is Simba. Er.. did you say you saw an Ampharos? That was probably Leit, my Ampharos."

For what felt like the millionth time that day, Flarey explained what had happened, the cyberspace, the Pokemon, the forums. She wondered how many other members were in here that she'd have to explain to..

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, thanks for telling me that. You sound like a recording: 'Hello. We are stuck in Psypoke. There is a bug that does this. We have real Pokemon now. Thank you.' If we have real Pokemon then.." She reached into her Pocket and pulled ou a Pokeball. She dropped it on the ground, and it sent out an Espeon. "Oh, Wow! Thrawn!" She ran over and gave it a hug. "You're so pretty!" She pulled out the two other Pokeballs and opened them. "Crobat! And Corphy! This is so cool." The little corphish walked up to Jodi. "Corphish! Cor cor!" She smiled, and turned to the Crobat. "I think I'll put you back in your ball. You're a bit big, and I don't think you'll be much use in whatever everybody's doing right now. I hope you don't mind." She recalled Crobat, and turned to Flarey."Just what are you doing? What do you think is in those folders that might be of any use?"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:12 am

"These folders are member's files. This, where we are right now.. this is the Memberlist. And as for what we're doing - we're trying to find out way out."

Simba yanwed and stared at her just as Leit came back around the corner, grinning.

"Amph! Amph ampharos! Ros ros amph!"
"I think Leit found the exit." Flarey said. "Come on, Jodi, you can come with us. We have to find the Index, so we can meet up with Kirke and Darth again."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We arent in here for folders m'dear.." Max turned to Jodi. "Flarey and I got flashed in here randomly from the index.. Then we found Krisp, well I should say Rover.." Max looked over to Rover. "Now we are looking for the "A" files as they are next to the doorway out of here."

Max stopped talking and stared at Jodi. "Wait, you came in a door!!! Where was the door?!"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, let's get out of here. Thrawn, you come too." The Espeon stood up and walked over to her. She recalled it, and turned to Flarey. "Where exactly is the door? I want to get going. I have few things to say to Darth, once we find him. And I'd like to meet Kirke. He sounds nice, from his posts. Man, I wish Jonny could see this. He'd love it."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Jodi where did you come in from? That must be the door out of here. >_<" Max sighed lightly and recalled his Hypno. "Hypno return."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, I don't think the door I came through led to Darth and Kirke, but I think it was that way." She pointed over to an area directly behind her. "At least, I think it was. Can't you just look for a doorknob?"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:51 pm

Already on her way to the door, Flarey called over her shoulder. "Well are you lot coming?"

Simba ran ahead and pawed at a door, an Leit walked more sedately behim him.

"Come on guys, we'll- ah!"

Stopping in shock, Flarey stared as her laptop bag glowed and the door vanished.

"Uhh.. nevermind.. We're gonna have to find an alternate exit.."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, this seems like an easy place to get lost in. Let's get looking." She started walking around the edge of the room, looking for a door. After she'd gone about halfway around, her Corphish poked her and pointed at something. There was a door, camoflauged into the wall. "There's a door over here! Come on, before it dissapears too!" She went over to it and pushed it open. "You think it could dissappear while someone's going through it? I wonder where it goes." Corphy gave her a puzzled look, and hopped down to look at the door.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:13 pm

"Alright, let's try it." Walking towards the door, Flarey kept a hand on her bag, wondering why it kept glowing.

As they reached the door, the bag glowed yet again, and the door vanished. Flarey yelled out in annoyance.

"Why does my laptop keep vanishing the doors?!"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max sighed. "We need to find a door that wont vanish... Wont disspear randomly or anything like that." He stepped along the wall a bit and found another door. "Huh weird." The whole wall was covered with doors the whole way round. "Like that episode of a random television show... Only one door works... The rest, well... Au revoir. ;)" Max smiled and stepped back from the doors. "All of them vanish, except one if im right..."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:57 pm

"Yip!"
Flarey turned to see Simba standing at one of the doors. He yipped again and Flarey's laptop glowed, just as the door vanished. Moving to the next door, he did it again, and again the laptop and bag glowed beofre the door vanished.

"Good job, Simba, keep doing that!" Flarey said happily. "Leit, you try too."

The Ampharos nodded and moved to another of the doors. He aimed a small electric spark at it. and the laptop bag glowed as the door vanished.

"Alright!" Flarey exclaimed. "They'll find the real door in no time!"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue](My apologies for not posting much, I've only been getting like, 15 minutes of PC a day. not enough to post in two RP's (for me anyway))

Darth woke up suddenly. He hadn't remembered falling asleep, but yet apparently he had. "Rats!" He wondered where the others had gone. He noticed his Ninetales looking at him. "What? Oh alright, I suppose I deserved it for staying up all night and watching those Hogan

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Sorry for not posting as much too, i've been a bit busy with a couple things and 3 other people in the household use the computer too.)

(This part is also a bit long)

The room became very dark, almost to the point were Raitias couldn't see the odd trainer. A light then flicked on above, revealing a Pokemon Battle landscape on the floor.

"I'm still not giving you these keys!" Raitias yelled back at the odd trainer.

"No need to, I'll just take them from you then" The odd trainer then held out 2 Ultra Balls.

"These 2 will take care of you. Go Glalie! Go Articuno!" The 2 Ice Pokemon appeared on the landscape, but something was odd with them, they began to glow very faintly.

"I don't have any pokemon though." Raitias replied.

"Check your belt, dummie." the odd trainer yelled back. Raitias then glanced down at his belt and found 3 balls attached.
"Whoa, those definately weren't there before!" Raitias exclaimed.

"Just get on with it already!" the odd trainer replied back.

"Now which 2 should I send out, the 2 Pokeballs might be something like a Pidgey and an Oddish, though the Master Ball is probably something at least decent, I guess try the 2 Pokeballs first to see what they are." Raitias held the 2 Pokeballs in the air, then flung them into the arena.
"I hope these are at least halfway decent." Raitias hoped in his head. The 2 balls opened revealing a Raichu and a Mightyena. Raitias sighed "I was hoping for something better than Mightyena, I guess he'll have to do."

"Is that all you got? I have another 4 ready too, so you might as well give up now, especially with a Mightyena!" the odd trainer replied.

"Glalie, finish this one up early for me, Earthquake!"

The Glalie jumped in the air and hit the ground with all of it's power, letting a quake towards Raichu and Mightyena.

"Mightyena, Return!" Raitias cried out to the Dark Pokemon. Mightyena turned back at Raitias and growled very angerly and wouldn't return to it's ball.

"Fine then, Raichu, Return!" Raichu then went back into it's Pokeball without a fight.

"Let's hope this is a flying pokemon." Raitias then threw the Master Ball onto the landscape, the Ball glowed purple, then let out a Latias.

"Latias protect Mightyena from the Earthquake!" Raitias cried out to the Dragon pokemon. Latias with a cry, swooped down and moved Mightyena with Psychic just in time to dodge the Earthquake.

"Just because you dodged that, doesn't mean you'll win, Articuno, Ice Beam!" the odd trainer commanded. The Articuno charged up and let a blue beam of Ice out toward Latias and Mightyena, which was balancing on Latias' back now.

"Mightyena use Shadow Ball to stop it!"

The Mightyena charged up a let a dark purple blob of energy at the incoming Ice attack, the 2 attacks then collided and let out an explosion.

"Latias use Calm Mind, Mightyena use Howl before the smoke clears!" The 2 pokemon listened to exactly what Raitias said, Latias began to use Calm Mind and Mightyena actually used Howl 6 times instead of once.

"Glalie use Blizzard, you too Articuno" the odd trainer commanded. The 2 Ice pokemon let out a cry and launched the ice attacks out toward where Latias was flying before the 2 attacks collided.

The attacks were completely off, Latias and Mightyena were near the ground now and the ice atacks went overhead and fell over the landscape in a snowy substance.

"Latias continue to use Calm Mind, Mightyena use Body Slam on Articuno!" Raitias commanded. Latias stayed where it was and continued to use Calm Mind, Mightyena raced off towards Articuno through the smoke.

"Articuno use Mind Reader on Latias, Glalie attack Latias with Ice Beam!" the odd trainer commanded his pokemon with anger in his voice. Articuno stood still trying to figure out where Latias was, so it could do what it's trainer commanded, by now the smoke was almost gone. Glalie then let off a blue beam of Ice towards the ground, it happened to hit Latias while it was using Calm Mind and made it flinch a bit.

"Latias relax, Ice Beam won't do much to you, now Calm Mind again!" Raitias commanded. Latias closed it's eyes and began to use Calm Mind for the second time, Mightyena then struck Articuno with Body Slam through the smoke.

"Articuno don't let it do that to you, use Aerial Ace!" the odd trainer commanded. Articuno tried to move, but it was no use, Mightyena paralyzed it with it's last attack.

"Mightyena use Crunch on Glalie!" Raitias commanded from the other side of the arena. Mightyena dashed over to Glalie and instead of Crunch used Body Slam.

"Glalie Rapid Spin!" the odd trainer commanded. Glalie began to spin right as Mightyena struck with Body Slam, both Pokemon went flying into the air. Mightyena regained it's balance in midair and landed on it's feet without an injury, but Glalie bounced into Articuno and fainted.

"Lucky shot, you happened to hit it's weak spot, worthless pokemon! Return now!" the odd trainer yelled. Glalie then returned back to it's pokeball in a burst of red light.

"Now, Go Alakazam!" A blue Pokeball bounced on the floor, then split open to reveal the Psychic Pokemon.

"Kazam!" Alakazam cried as it came out of it's ball.

"Mightyena take care of it with Shadow Ball, Latias continue to use Calm Mind!" Raitias commanded. Again, Mightyena did not listen to it's trainer and instead used Body Slam on Articuno. Articuno then fell over on it's back, pretending to have fainted.

"What is wrong with my pokemon! You shouldn't have fainted from that you dumb bird!" The odd trainer yelled even louder.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Darth! Where in the world were you?! You just walked off, without even a 'hello'!" Jodi walked over and glared at him. "In case you didn't know, you could've been eaten or kidnapped, you could've gotten lost, and I would have to be the one to tell Mom! Sheesh!" She stopped for a breath, and when she spoke next she was a bit calmer. "I think you've already met everybody here- Flarey, Max, and Rover- So I guess we should be going. Was Kirke back there with you?"

Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm sorry sis. I guess I was still a bit dizzy from that transportation. That, not to mention the fact that I was more interested in where we were. I think Kirke headed into Slateport market. Hmm..." after considering for a moment Darth said: "I'll bet we could follow his scent, if we had anything he had handled."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Forget this dumb battle, Return you two!" the odd trainer commanded. Articuno and Alakazam then returned safely to their pokeballs. Raitias, then holding up a Master ball and Pokeball, "You too Latias and Mightyena return!"

With a flash of light Latias returned back to it's ball, Mightyena however dodged the beam of light and struck the odd trainer with bite and ripped off his Backpack.

"Hey, you stop that, dumb dog, I'll teach you to mess with me!" the odd trainer yelled at Mightyena. Mightyena ran over to Raitias with the backpack, then dropped it and ran back towards the odd trainer. Then leapt towards him, this time biting him on the arm.

"Hey, let go!" the trainer yelled with pain. The odd trainer then began to run with Mightyena latched on with it's teeth. Mightyena then pulled back with it's mouth and yanked the brown jacket off the odd trainer.

"That does it!!!!" the odd trainer yelled, then he pulled out a Gray remote, different from the last one, then pressed an Orange button on it. The room then filled with Unowns, they struck Mightyena with Hidden Power and attacked Raitias.

"Hey it's not my fault it won't listen to me!" Raitias yelled back at the odd trainer.

"Too bad, not my fault either you won't hand the keys over." the odd trainer replied angerly, due to the pain of his left arm. The whole room soon became dark with Unowns, Mightyena then started to run back with the brown coat in it's mouth towards Raitias, while trying to evade the Unown swarm.

The Unowns knocked Raitias on the ground, even though he was kicking and punching to fend them off, they got into his pocket and fled with the keys.

"Hey, you get back here!" Raitias then sprinted after the Unown carrying the keys, only to crash into Mightyena who was running with the Brown coat." The Unowns then went over to the odd trainer and dropped the keys into his right hand.

"Thanks bud, now I got to cause some trouble for your friends, Good luck getting out of this room!" the odd trainer said evilly.

The odd trainer then hit a Purple button on the Gray remote in his hand and thick steel bars appeared around Raitias and Mightyena. The odd trainer then left through a door which seemed to magically appear and the Unown went through some tiny holes in the walls, leaving Raitias and Mightyena trapped between the steel bars.

"Great, now how am I going to get out of here?!" Raitias spoke to himself and then sighed.

"Mightyena, you're going to have to listen better, I can't have you being like that during battle." Raitias yelled at Mightyena. Mightyena looked, as if in Confusion and gave the coat to Raitias, since it was getting very cold in the room due to the Blizzard attack earlier.

"Thanks, but next time, lets try not to get locked in a room" Raitias replied to the Dark pokemon.

Mightyena then let out a cry and went over to it's pokeball in Raitias hand, bumped the button with it's nose and returned to the ball. Raitias then checked to see what was in the coat and Backpack. Raitias finds out the Backpack, is his backpack from his LG game, and also finds a Gray remote in the coat pocket.

"Hmm, Well maybe this will help me get out of here, though I hope I don't make the forums explode or something with this remote." Raitias thought out loud.

"Okay, there are like 30 buttons on here, lets try this one" Raitias said to himself as he pressed a Light blue button. The room then began to fill with water.

"Ok, definately not that one, how about this one." Raitias then pushed the Light Pink button down, the room began to drain the water, but then half of the room's lights went out.

"Aw come on! Why can't these be marked with what they do?" Raitias yelled angerly. Raitias then looked at the remote again, trying to guess which of the many buttons might get the bars to go back into the walls.

"Let's try this one now." Raitias then pushed the Black button. The bars then went back into the wall, but the room then started on fire.

"Ok, I'm definately getting out of here." Raitias then raced to the other side of the room where the odd trainer had left through a door.

(I'll meet up with you guys soon.)

Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"'Follow his scent'? His scent? Flarey says you were in the index. If so, there will be a sign. This is Psypoke. :roll: By the way, have you seen RaichuLatias? I met him while I was looking for you, *Ahem* and he got kidnapped by some Alakazam. I wish I'd known that I had Pokemon then. I wonder where the thing took him.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next