It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, um wait..." Raitias said as Raitios and Flarey walked away.

"Eh don't worry about them, they'll be back in a couple minutes, I'd worry more about yourself if I were you." Jeff said while walking over to the door.

Jeff held up some sort of card and the door shut and locked up.

"Great, now i'm going to be locked in here, with this dope and the other 2." Raitias thought in his head.

"No where to run now, I still owe you something for what you did." Jeff said a bit evilly.

"Oh great..... Just what I need." Raitias said sarcastically.

Raitios flinched a bit when Flarey yelled at him, but he continued through a door.

Raitios led Flarey into some sort of White room and locked the door to the entrance, where Raitias and Jeff were.

"I think "sN0wy" is going need your help with the plan, the Boss said he wanted you to get over there as soon as possible for some reason."

Raitios then continued, "Are you sure we can trust him? I mean he will probably try to blow up this lab the second he gets the chance."

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:34 pm
is very close to getting banned

"sN0wY?" Blinking, Flarey took a step back, for a second becoming herself again. Shaking her head, she looked at Raitios.

"No.. No, Raitias wouldn't do anything silly like that. He's with us now."

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jeff then pulled out a Great Ball and threw it on the ground, revealing a Blaziken.

"Um, I'm on your side now, remember?" Raitias said as the Blaziken glared at him.

"It don't matter anymore." Jeff replied and commanded Blaziken to attack.

Blaziken kicked Raitias through the side wall revealing some sort of stadium.

"Ow, what was that for? I said i'm on your side now!" Raitias yelled out as he got up rubbing his left arm.

Jeff pulled out a remote from his pocket, it appeared to be Raitios' remote and pressed a Light Green button on it.

Metal Bars then appeared around the whole stadium, blocking Raitias from getting back into the lab.

"Why now? I have other things I need to be doing!" Raitias said angerly at Jeff.

"Sorry no way you are going to wreck this lab, I don't care what Flarey says, I aint letting you go." Jeff replied as he walked over to the spot on the stadium.

Raitios looked away a bit when Flarey replied.
"Aw come on! Isn't it obvious he isn't going to go through with this?" Raitios said angerly.

"Aw crud, she better not be getting healed now, not with all of this going on, though she still seems to be evil, for now." Raitios thought in his head.

From the other side of the lab, Raitios could tell his plan was working right now, though he knew Flarey would get in the way a bit.

"Look just stay out of this, if all we need are the keys, i'll get them."

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:16 am

"No, he wouldn't! Raitios, what are you planning?" Flarey asked suspiciously. "And why did you say sN0wBaLL would need help, you're an idiot!"

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ok, I lied to you, big deal!, Raitias can't be trusted, no matter how much you think he can, he can't" Raitios said a bit nervously.

"If you're so interested in my plan, why don't you take a look at what's going on out there?" Raitios said as he pointed out a window in the room, that showed the stadium.

Raitios then held out his Keycard by a door on the side of the room, the door then clicked open and Raitios went through. Raitios also left an Electrode by it though, so the next person who tried to get through it would get attacked.

"Oh, I finally get to see that jerk fall!" Raitios said evilly as he sat down in a chair to watch.

"Okay, great I got this idiot to battle and my clone has joined, I guess I have bad luck or something." Raitias said to himself as he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it on the ground.

"You are up Raichu!" Raitias said as his pokemon emerged from it's ball.

Raichu looked around a bit and then glared at Blaziken, Raichu had a bad experience with a Blaziken before.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:35 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp looked straight into sN0wBaLL's eyes. "...A lab eh? You don't have a lab, not on the forums, anyway... Oh and there is no way we are near annoucements, because we're in Senawhatever which was in Slateport City last time I checked, unless someone moved it to annoucements. Yeah, I'm going to try to find a way out. Seeya sN0wBaLL." Krisp walked away, throwing her Pokeballs in the air, and catching them.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:46 am
Profile WWW

sN0wBaLL growled. That obnoxious girl wasn't going to give in - so he'd have to make her. Raising a hand, he summoned a green-blue tinted light around her, lifting her off the ground.

"Now, now Amber. I'm sure you want to... reconsider." On his last word he snapped his fingers and raised his hands sharply. The light around Krisp thickened to cover her completely, then with a flash, she was gone.

"Have fun with Raitias in that cage, girl.. I'll be there shortly to absorb your powers!" Laughing evilly, he vanished.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Raichu use...." Right as Raitias was about to command Raichu to attack, a green-blue flash came around the room.

Jeff backed away a bit and Raitios got up out of his chair.
"Eh what now?" Raitios said.

As the light disappeared, there was a girl standing there.
"Apparently alot of people are getting teleported or something in here." Raitias said as he got up and went near the girl.

"Now this is my chance, he is distracted by her, but why is she here? I bet it was that Flarey's fault." Jeff thought in his head as he commanded Blaziken.

"Um, are you okay?" Raitias said.

Raichu just watched Blaziken the whole time this was happening.
Suddenly Jeff yelled a command, "Use Mega Kick!".
Raichu crouched down ready for the attack, but Blaziken went over and looked like it was going to attack Rover.

"Raichu block it!" Raitias yelled as the Blaziken was coming over towards him and Rover.

Raichu then dashed over and jumped on Blaziken making it fall into the wall.

"Hey you stop that, that's cheating!" Jeff yelled out angerly.
"I don't remember attacking trainers being part of the rules." Raitias replied.

Raitias then turned back towards Rover.
"Well, anyway i'm Raitias and who are you?" Raitias asked.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:52 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

((Hmm...actually I'm going to say something this time >.< *deletes old post*))

Krisp stood up, and rubbed her head. "Ow...my head..." After gaining back full control of her body, she looked up at Raitias. "Hoho...I'm not falling for THIS again! If you think I'm going to be tricked by Galar, then sN0wBaLL, THEN RaichuLatias, you're nuts." She growled and said "As you probably know, I'm Krisp, also known as Rover in the chats. Whatever you want from me, we're going to settle this right now." Krisp had no idea that she wasn't the only sane moderator trapped in the Psypoke forums.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"sN0wBaLL?! What the heck are you doing?!" Jodi gasped, as Rover was teleported away. "Rover!!" She stood, horrified, as sN0wBaLL laughed and vanished, leaving her alone in the shop. "Oh, no.. not Rover, too.." she turned around and ran out of Sentosa, out into the huge crowd in the streets. "Darth! Max?!" She found Max a little up the street. "They got Rover. sN0wBaLL came and, and looked evil, and he teleported her away, and he said he was going.. going to take her powers, and then he just vanished!" She stopped, gasping for breath. "We've got to go find them. He said something about anouncements.. They need our help!"

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:03 pm

((I dont have time to reply, but I wont be here all weekend :cry: Sorry guys, but can you wait for me to get back? Thanks))

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((OMG When I signed on here the whole site was flashing multi-coloured. I'm just waiting to be sucked into psypoke))

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm not part of this RP, I just want to post to laugh about how the admins are doing exactly what gets your guys characters sucked into psypoke.))

Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:59 am

((*laughs weakly* *chill runs down spine* I'm slightly creeped out... if I do see what you're talking about, I just might have a heart attack...))

((Ok, from here there are 3 ways we can go - The Editor can successfully drain either Krisp or RL of their powers... but that would mean they'd have to leave the RP, considering their characters wouldn't exist anymore. That's two choices, depending on who dies. Or we can have that The Editor tries to take your powers, fails and you both get away. Take your pick :P ))

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(I'm voting for the third option, I don't want to die either (Lol who would)

It seems we also could use a bit more "threatening" characters though.

Btw, I was bored while I was off the forums (did SSBM until I basically fell asleep, Which is how Marth gained 10000 KOs), so I thought up some ideas to happen later. I thought of a couple that could work, though still need to get around to a part where it'll fit in.

Let's continue then, I've been waiting since Thursday to post this, so I'm not going to wait any longer.)

"Uh, I'm guessing you met my clone then, I haven't even seen you in here." Raitias replied

"No that was just you that kidnapped Flarey, I mean...um...nevermind." Raitios said from a distance.

"I'm wishing I never posted my picture now, If I knew you'd be getting in the way." Raitias yelled back.

"What did he mean by that? I'm guessing he did something to her then, that would explain her acting odd." Raitias thought in his head.

"Are we going to battle or not?" Jeff said as he pulled out a second pokeball and threw it on the ground.

"Steelix, come on out!" Jeff yelled as the ball popped open.
The ball popped open revealing a Steelix, it let out a loud cry and went next to Blaziken.

"Heh, I love 2 on 2 battles, Especially due to Earthquake hitting both pokemon." Jeff said as he commanded his Steelix to get ready to strike.

"Hey, Krisp could you help me out here? I don't exactly think my Raichu and Mightyena can take down all 6 of Jeff's pokemon. And my Latias is tired from earlier."

Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:57 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

"Alright, but my Heracross is still alittle battered up from his fight with that Scizor" Krisp said, sadly.

"Rex, Azure, go!" Krisp threw two Pokeballs, and her Typhlosion and Vaporeon appeared in a red beam of light.

"Okay Rex, get ready!" Krisp commanded, as Rex started to charge up for his mighty Fireblast attack.

Krisp called out to Ratias "Hey RL, I don't know if Rex will be able to charge enough energy in time for his Fireblast attack. You've gotta distract Steelix for a while!" Krisp looked at Steelix, who was about to use Earthquake.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ok, that won't be much of a problem, for Raichu." Raitias commented as he thought of what attack to use.
"Alright this is going to be risky, but could pay off later." Raitias thought in his head.
"Raichu use Dynamicpunch!" Raitias yelled out.
Raichu had never used it much before, it was only used mostly as a last resort move.

Raichu charged up and let a loud cry as it hit Steelix, the attack sent Steelix only back by like 5 feet but Steelix did get confused.
"Steelix shake it off, use Earthquake! Blaziken Protect!" Jeff yelled out to his pokemon.
Blaziken focused and a barrier appeared around it while Steelix looked around a bit and let out a quake towards Raichu and the charging Typhlosion.

Raichu then dashed over by Rex and tried to use Protect, it only came up around half way though.
The attack was blocked mostly by Protect, but still did some decent damage to Raichu.

"Hang in there, Raichu!" Raitias yelled out to the Raichu.

"I'm hoping Blaziken's Protect comes down soon, I have Counter that would work nicely due to the damage Raichu received from Earthquake.
And Rex should be ready by now to attack, unless it flinched or something, though it looked like Raichu blocked all of the attack." Raitias thought in his head.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:07 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rex was brightly coloured now, glowing a deep orange and red. Fire was brightly burning, coming out all around his neck and back. Krisp called out to him "Come on Rexxie, I don't know how much more Raichu can give trying to protect you! You've got to hurry!" Jeff grinned, as his Steelix picked itself off the ground, and came charging to Raichu.

"Alright Rex, you've enough time." Steelix was focused on Raichu, completely forgetting about the fired-up Typhlosion.

Typhlosion gave a giant roar, as it glared at Steelix with red eyes. "TYYYYY!" it shouted, as it shot a large, unavoidable flame towards Steelix before it had the chance to attack Raichu headon.

After the smoke cleared a few minutes later, Typhlosion and Steelix were both lying on the ground, and Raichu was the only pokemon that dodged the attack, unscathed. Steelix tried to stand up, but its body was chared and it fell back down.

Typhlosion stood up, breathing very hard. "Good job, Rex!" Krisp shouted happily. Typhlosion roared, and the flames on it's back dimmed alittle. "Alright buddy, you'll need to take it easy from now on." Krisp said, knowing her Typhlosion isn't capible of using such a fierce attack again. "Now...we've got to worry about that Blaziken. Rex, step out for this battle. Azure, go get 'em!! Rain Dance, now!" Azure looked up at the ceiling, which was starting to rumble with thunder. Lightning brewed up, and it started pouring down rain. Rex growled, and touched it's pokeball with it's nose, as it was captured in a red light.

((Edited, because I forgot we were inside =P, and because fire pokemon hate water))

Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Raichu use Mimic!" Raitias yelled out to his Raichu who was getting a bit tired.
Raichu let out a light cry and raised it's hands up and began to glow a bit.

"Aw great, Jeff you need to take care of the pokemon already, jeez that thing has Earthquake now!" Raitios yelled out from his chair.

"Hey i'm doing the best I can, I don't see you out here battling!" Jeff yelled back as he returned his Steelix to it's ball.

"Heh Rain eh? No matter, go Seaking!" Jeff said as he threw a Blue Ball on the ground. The blue ball popped open, revealing a Seaking.
"Seaking use Megahorn on that Vaporeon! Blaziken use Focus Energy!" Jeff commanded.

Seaking went flying over towards Azure with it's horn glowing a bit.
"Raichu use Counter!" Raitias commanded.

"Wha what? it knows Counter, Aw crud!" Jeff yelled out.

Raichu let out a light cry an struck Seaking with Counter, the Seaking went flying backwards into Blaziken, stopping it from using Focus Energy.

Raichu however also got hurt a little bit from attacking Seaking too.

Seaking surprisingly fainted from the attack, even though it was around water.
"Heh, Return good for nothing" Jeff yelled at his Seaking as he returned it to it's Great Ball.

"How about you try this one?" Jeff said as he threw an Ultra Ball on the ground.
The yellow ball popped open revealing a Machamp, the Machamp let out a cry towards Raichu, who was trying to even stand up.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:06 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

"Azure, go, get in front of Raichu and use Acid Armor!" Krisp commanded to her Vaporeon. Jeff laughed and shouted "Haha. I knew you were going to pull this. Your Vaporeon is just too slow. Its never going to make it in time!"

Krisp just smilied. "You predicted this, eh? Well did you predict that there were going to be massive puddles everywhere? We're trapped in this ickle room, and its going to flood pretty bad."

Jeff looked stunned. "Ugh...not only is this going to slow down my Machamp, but its going to slow down Blaziken even more! You're going to pay!"

Machamp continued to race towards Raichu, who was trying to dodge it. Raichu panted, as it quick attacked to the other side of the room, and fell. Machamp raced towards it, trying to run through massive water puddles. Azure swam quickly to Raichu, and stood in front of it. Machamp finally caught up, and tried to Mega Punch the two little pokemon. Azure gave out a cry, and was covered with shiny acid, turning her little blue body into a purple statue! Machamp punched Azure, who didn't budge at all.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:19 pm
Profile WWW

((Erk, I can't think of what to write. Alright, I'm gonna come back later

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This is going to be a bit risky, but I think it'll be worth it, if it works." Raitias thought in his head.

"Raichu use Thunder!" Raitias yelled out.

Raichu was already very tired and could barely stand, though it still managed to jump on to the Machamp as it pulled it's hand out of the Vaporeon.
"No get away you dope!" Jeff yelled out to his Machamp.
The Machamp tried to run, but it's was too slow, even Raichu at this health was faster than it. Raichu then let out a loud cry and the whole room lit up with Thunder, striking Blaziken and Azure in it, minorly.
It was enough to knock Blaziken out though and Machamp didn't really have a chance to survive.
"Thanks for nothin', Return you two" Jeff said as he recalled his pokemon.

"Heh, looks like you actually took 4 of mine down, though the next two aren't going to be so easy." Jeff said as he pulled out 2 Great Balls from his belt.

"Return Raichu!" Raitias said as he held out his pokeball.
Raichu was already worn out, enough to be fainted probably, though it looked a bit happy when the red light from it's pokeball reached it.

"Heh, you're returning your's too? How cheap, though it won't matter much." Jeff exclaimed as he threw the 2 blue balls on the ground.

The balls popped open revealing a Victreebel and a Magmar, Which for some reason was a bit Purple-ish, instead of Yellow/Red-ish.

"What's with your Magmar, did it get recolored or something?" Raitias asked.

"Heh, it's no ordinary pokemon or glowing pokemon, lets just say it's been tampered with a bit." Jeff replied.

"Alright then, Go Mightyena!" Raitias yelled out as he threw a pokeball on the ground. It popped open revealing the gray pokemon.
Mightyena then let out a Howl as it came out of the ball and looked around with a glare.
It stopped for a second around Azure and then contined looking at the others, it wasn't happy to be paired up with a pokemon it had never met before.

"Magmar use Sunny Day, Victreebel use Razor Leaf!" Jeff commanded.
Magmar let out a light cry and the room was full of Sunlight, the water was now evaporating from the sunlight. Victreebel started to use Razor Leaf, Mightyena just ducked to dodge them though and got ready to attack Magmar, who it had it's eye on.

"Great, this is going to be hard to pull of, though I hope Krisp will bring out her Typhlosion again, I don't think Mightyena can take a Fire Blast with Sunny Day head on." Raitias thought in his head.

(Hey CF could you bring the editor in soon?, I'd actually like to have a pokemon who isn't tired with me when we're done with this part.)

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:15 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

"Victreebel...hmmm..." Krisp thought in her head. "Azure probably isn't going to fair well in this new weather."

Krisp held out her Vaporeon's Diveball and said "Alright Azure, thats enough for now." Azure returned to her diveball in a red flash.

Krisp held out another Pokeball, which was warm to the touch. "Alright Rex, you've had a few minutes to recover from that attack, and this nice sunny weather will suit you nicely."

"Ty..." Rex roared calmly, as he joined Mightyena in the battle against Victreebel and Magmar.

RaichuLatias wrote:
I'd actually like to have a pokemon who isn't tired with me when we're done with this part
{ditto}.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

Ben wrote:
Wow that's a lot of typing for something that doesn't matter

I'll try and reply now, my brain hasn't really been working for this though, and seeing as I neglected to read the 3-inch novel you two wrote :wink: I don't have a clue what's going on, or if anything.

Ack, now I'm out of time! So much for the "reply during study hall" idea >.> I'll edit this later on, when I get home))

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next