It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Return to Psypoke!! *Yay message!* 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Wow, oh. So, umm. What dragged us in here anyway? Magic? And furthermore, how do we get out? Are you me and your silent friend the only one here? God, I'm so confused..." He stared at all of the forums. "You think we should explore, I mean, we ARE in Psypoke, it could be fun." He said "I choose... That one!" He said pointing to the Slateport markets.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After the flash, Jodi opened her eyes. *Darth'srealname*? How on earth..? Before she could think, however, he walked off down the hall. "Hey! Wait!" She started running after him, but tripped, falling awkwardly on her side. "Oohh, ow.." She sat up and looked around. "*Darth'srealname*? Where are you?!" She climbed back up on her feet and went down the hallway. She thought she heard footsteps around one of the corners, so she turned and almost ran into someone. He was a bit taller then her, had brown hair, and was wearing a green shirt. "Oops. Sorry. Have you seen a boy with glasses and messy hair come through here? He's my brother, and I thought he went this way. And who are you?"

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ah hello there, rubypokes thee name but it's actually Max for now." Max holds a pokeball in his hand. "So... We have real life pokemon..." Max let the pokeball fly into the air and he summoned Electabuzz. "Oh fun!"

Max turned to Kirke. "I havent a clue how we got in here..." He looked around again...

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]"How would you know Solar is the best? Have you been in Sootopolis? Hydro is the best thing that ever happened to Psypoke. Or maybe you didn't know. Hydro was the first Team there was! With out Hydro there would be no Solar!" Darth Replied to Kirke. He then activated one of his poke'balls and a Ninetales leapt out. "But anyway that team stuff is off topic, if this is Psypoke than lets have some fun! Role playing sounds like a good place to start." He said hugging his new Ninetales. "I know your name! You

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:37 pm
is very close to getting banned

Hearing Maxie's question, Flarey turned around, returning her Flareon.

"Well, the last time this happened, it was because of this psycho Porygon who took over the forums and sucked people in. This time, I don't know what it could be.." She walked over to Maxie and started to say something, putting a hand on his arm, when her laptop bag began glowing.

"Uh oh." Before she could say anything else, the glow flashed brightly into everyone's eyes and Flarey, Maxie and his Electabuzz vanished.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max crashed into a filing cabinet harshly and fell to the ground.

"Owww, dang." Max stands up dazily and brushes himself down and looks around. "What the...." It was a massive room with blue walls and many many filing cabinets.

Max walked up to a filing cabinet and opened a draw, then took a folder out.
"Gardevoir..." It said.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:49 pm

"Oh, wow." Flarey marvelled. "I know where this is - this is the memberlist!" She walked over to a filing cabinet and opened it.

"um.., Umbreon, Umbreon Dude, Umbreon Freak, Umbreon Freak14, umbreon5, umbreon master, Undeadcutlet- hey, Undead!" Closing the drawer without taking anything out, Flarey moved over to Max.

"I found Undead's file - hey, who's is that?"

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh nobody, random member." Max slips the folder back into the filing cabinet and closes it. "This place is huge, shows just how many members there are." Max wanders about slowly looking around.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:13 am

"Oh, ok.." Shrugging, Flarey pulled out her laptop and booted it up. She hesitated, then pulled out a small black card and plugged it into the side of the laptop. Studying the screen, she gasped.

"Maxie, I have internet connection here! That's so weird.."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well... This is the internet... Isn't it..." Max looked at Flarey and her laptop then returned his Electabuzz into it's Pokeball. "You would get internet signal in the internet... I think..." Max sat down next to Flarey with the laptop.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:34 am

"Well, let's test." Flarey reached over and pulled out the black card she had plugged in earlier. Her computer beeped and flashed up a notice - "Wireless Network Connection is not Connected". Smiling, Flarey plugged the card back in. The computer hummed for a moment then another notice flashed up - "Wireless Network Connection is now Connected".

"See?" she said. "There's a wireless network somehwere around that my computer picked up. And that's weird."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah but this is the internet, we are sitting in the middle of a connection, there will always be one you can find." Max taps his fingers against the filing cabinet behind him.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:00 am

"No, there wouldn't be I don't think. Oh, I don't know.." Closing her laptop lid, she placed it back in her bag and stood up, offering her hand to Max to help him up.

"So.. where do we go from here?" she wondered out loud.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uh.... I dont know where we go... This is like a maze... Filing cabinets after filing cabinets after filing cabinets..." Max muttered looking around.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:29 am

CRASH!

Flarey's words were cut off as a huge crash was heard in the distance, along with a strange buzzing noise. She looked at Max in surprise.

"What was that?" Without waiting for an answer, she released her Flareon and a cheerful-looking Ampharos and ran towards the noise.

((Please allow me to introduce our newest member - Krisp. I'm sure you'll all make her feel right at home in our little RP :P ))

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Name: Rover

Appearance: 5'4, blue eyes, brown hair, long, black wind pants, black shirt with Eminem on it

Pokemon: {heracross} (Quasar), {typhlosion} (Rex) and {vaporeon} (Azure)

Rover woke up one Saturday morning, and turned on her DS. "Hmm...Nook has nothing good today... Lyle is begging me to buy his insurance plans... Teddy moved...what a boring day this will be" she said to herself. "Maybe I'll check IRC and the forums now."

Rover checked IRC, but everyone was still asleep, and the other side of the world had already left. Rover opened FireFox to check the forums. She checked General Discussion and Video Game Discussion, then decided to move down the bottom of the page to see who was online. "Hey...why isn't my name in blue? Its flashing all different kinds of colors...What the hec---"

Rover didn't get to finish her sentence, because in a flash, she was laying in a dark room, unconsious.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Emerging from a row of filing cabinets, Flarey saw a figure lying on the ground a few feet away. The light was bad this deep in the Memberlist, and she bade her Ampharos to provide some light with it's tail. It did so, tail lighting up happily to illuminate the girl lying on the ground in front of them.

"Hello, another member in.." Flarey knelt down beside her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, wake up.. I wonder who she is.." she wondered out loud. Her Flareon yipped and walked over, a set of keys in her mouth. She dropped them next to the girl and sat down, waving her tail.

"She's a Mod?" Flarey asked in surprise. "Wake up, girl, we need to know who you are.."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rover woke up, startled, as the first thing she saw was a real Flareon! "...WOAH, is that a Pokemon? I've never seen a REAL pokemon..." Rover said amazed. She looked up at the girl, who was asking who she is. "Um, hey, I'm Rover, from the Psypoke forums. Where are we?" She asked the girl, with a mono tone voice. Rover listened to Flarey explain to her the Cyber thing.

Rover took the keys from the Flareon. "What are...these? Announcements...Video Game Discussion...Hoenn Generation...Help? Oh, these are the keys to the forums I mod. Hey...I felt like I landed on a rock" Rover said in pain. She felt her side, and pulled out a circular, red and white ball. "Hey...I have pokemon! At least I'm not alone..." Rover turned to Flarey. "Alright, I'm kind of scared, so I'm going to go with you guys, okay?"

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:50 pm
Profile WWW

"Uhh.." Flarey blinked in confusion. "Rove- oh! You're Krisp!" The girl seemed to be very calm considering where she was, and certainly didn't seem to be at all alarmed by the presence of two real Pokemon.

"Are you.. are you sure you didn't get hit on the head or anything Krisp? I mean, Rover? You do realise that we are in cyberspace right? I mean.." Her voice trailing off, Flarey ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh well. Yeah, you can come with us. Maxie's here too - and Darth DLA, Jodi and Kirke from Solar. You know all them, right?" Standing up, she checked her laptop bag. The Ampharos plushie was still there, staring up at her blankly. She patted it absentmindedly before turning to head back to where she'd left Max. Her Flareon and Ampharos began walking back, the light gradually fading as Ampharos walked away.

"Come on Krisp, let's go."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Um, I'm RaichuLatias, and who are you?" Raitias replied

Just then another person bumped into Raitias.

"Ow, what now?"

Raitias then turned around to see that an Alakazam grabbed him.

"Hey, let go of me!" Raitias yelled at the Alakazam.

The Alakazam started to glow, as if it was focused on something.

Raitias tried to get loose of Alakazam's grip, but was no match due to the Alakazam's Confusion.

Then with a burst of light, Raitias and Alakazam disappeared.

Bursts of light passed before Raitias eyes, as if he was flying through space, then with a rather quick and rough stop, Raitias landed in a very well lit up room.

"Stupid Alakazam!" Raitias yelled angerly at the psychic pokemon.

"Why did you bring me here?!"

A person walked up in a distance and then shouted "Return Alakazam!"

With a burst of light, the Alakazam returned to it's trainer.

"What do you want with me?!" Raitias asked questionably.

"Your keys" The odd trainer responded.

"Why should I give them to you?" Raitias replied.

The odd trainer then came closer to Raitias.

Raitias looked in shock, as he saw what looked to be himself dressed in a Brown coat.

"Because I have work to do, in cleaning up the forum, and the boss is very angry that intruders have gotten in again...."

"Well whoever you are" Raitias then started to get up off the ground, "You're definately not me!"

"Really? Because I know everything about you, Paul." the odd trainer replied.

"So you know my name, big deal, I've told people in the chats a couple of times."

"Think whatever you want to Rai, but just hand the keys over now."

The odd trainer then pulled out why looked to be a dark gray remote and pressed a red button on it.

The well lit room, then became dark and all of the doors that were around before, disappeared.

(Btw, this room is locked up tight, so no one will be getting in until my character is done with his clone)

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max turned to see Flarey and her Ampharos walking back to him.
"Ahoy there." Max smiled. "Find anything inter-" Before Max finished he saw a girl walking just behind Flarey. "You do know theres a girl walking right behind you dont you..." Max put his hand to his pokeball belt slowly.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:19 pm

"That's Krisp - er, Rover. Hey, where'd my Flareon go..?" Looking around, Flarey had noticed that only her Ampharos stood beside her.

"Ampharos, go find Flareon." she told him. Nodding, he turned around and walked back the way he came, his tail-light pulsing.

"Maxie, do you know where the "A" files are? The door to General Discussion was around there last time I came."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Flarey, these arent in alphabetical order, remember earlier you had me,bers beginning with U and I had one with a G and we were basically next to eachother ish." Max sighed slowly. "So it shall be hard to find A..."

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:32 pm

"With a G?" she asked, thinking of someone without meaning to. "Nevermind... Well, we'd better start looking then.." Turning, Flarey saw her Ampharos come out, her Flareon following.

"You guys need nicknames." she told them as they walked up to her.

"How about.. Leit for you..." she nodded to the Ampharos "And for you.. Simba. I'm not sure why." She smiled at them. "Remind me of my old Pokemon... Kaji and Thunderstruck..."

((Profile Updated for the nicknames :wink: ))

Last edited by Flarey on Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max started walking down an isle of filing cabinets then suddenly came to a hault.
"Hello hello hello..." Max saw a filing cabinet marked 'Ro-Rz'. "Theres members with Rz at the start?" Max muttered while opening the filing cabinet.
"There's loads of people, tons even..." Max flicked to the back of the draw and pulled one out. "Ah ha, rubypoke." He flciked the folder open and searched through it.
'1753 posts, joined 28th March 05, Psybucks: 193, Gender: Male' The folder was packed with information including what team was in etc.
"Pretty cool..." He muttered while stuffing it away and sliding the draw back in. "Heeello, Ce-Co!" Max walked up to it on the other side of the isle. "Flarey your folder might be in here!"

Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next