It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"See how Entei reacts when those amplification abilities are stripped from away," The Senator told one of his troops. They nodded and began typing away at their laptop.
"Spray Entei with a constant stream of water,"

A huge jet cannon was set into the roof. It kicked to life and began hosing down Entei. The Alakazam stood in a row and each one aimed a psybeam at Entei.

"Make sure you check the reaction from the others. And monitor his heartrate when the psybeams hit," The Senator drawled.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 am
is very close to getting banned

Sandrine breathed in sharply but remained silent. She knew Raptar could handle it. And he did.

Growling in annoyance, Raptar used Sunny Day again, trying to dry up the constant stream of water. When that failed, he crouched down and leapt high into the air, aiming to hit the jet cannon. His attack missed and he landed smoothly, shaking droplets of water everywhere, fur bristling. He turned in time to see the Psybeams coming at him and leapt into the air again, dodging them by a hair.

Landing behind them, he growled and caught their attention. As the Alakazam charged another round of Psybeam and shot it, he roared and used a Protect to deflect the beams high into the air, hitting the jet cannon square on and destroying it. Roaring in triumph, Raptar tossed his mighty head proudly.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Have Gardevoir take an invoice to the trainer's house for the damages to that cannon," He said curtly. In another second he was watching as the entire mass of Zubat aimed their supersonic at the Entei.

"Okay, so Entei can work without its trainer. Let's see if this legendary pokemon is protective,"

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:00 am
is very close to getting banned

Wincing at the ultrasonic waves, Raptar bowed his head and shut his eyes, trying to deflect the waves. His head was growing light and he was getting dizzy, but he was still more or less in control. Roaring, he used Sunny Day then Flamethrower in quick succession, but only managed to knock out two thirds of the Zubat colony.

Backing up a step, he was hit in the back by another Psybeam from the Alakazam. Roaring, he spun around and fired a Fire Blast at them, knocking all but one out. It grimaced and started focusing, preparing yet another Psychic attack. As it prepared, Raptar charged another Fire Blast. The Alakazam opened its eyes and raised its spoons just as Raptar relased his Fire Blast. The two attacks mets in the middle and exploded, sending both Pokemon flying back.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Senator Psyches smiled as he watched the readouts form Entei streaming across the scientist's laptops.

"Okay, send the pokemon to attack the trainers. They're standing like stunned mullets in the centre of the arena. See how the legendaries react," Senator ordered.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys watched blankly at the lot of Pokemon sailing at her. "Ephraim!"

"RAIKOU!" He used Thunder on most of the Pokemon, sending them flying and knocking out a few unlucky Zubats.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alexander moved himself into a more confortable position on Moltres' back. It had been a long flight, and no matter how much she tried, Moltres could never seem to turn off the heater. To take his mind off the heat, Alex took out the letter he had recently received.

Esteemed Trainer,

You are cordially invited to attend the Legends Pokemon Tournament on Isle Torpedos. To attend you must register your profile and the legendary pokemon you will be bringing to compete. Your haste is advised as only one trainer per legendary pokemon will be in attendance.

The prize at the end of the tournament is Isle Torpedos and with it the leading research facility hous-

Suddenly a small burst of flame from Moltres' wing caught the letter and it disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Alex wasn't worried, that wasn't the important document. He took out the letter he had written himself.

Name: Alexander Duvall
Pokemo-

Another small burst of flame caught the piece of paper, and it whooshed off in a second burst of smoke. "Aww... crap." He said, when suddenly a small island appeared on the horizon. "That's it!" He shouted, pointing to the island, "quickly, we're late as it is!"

Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie sat on Neptunes back as he leapt across the ocean, the dogs feet never touching the water.

<there it is, Isle Torpedo> Neptune said.

"Ok Neptune speed up a little bit" Jamie said coolly.

Neptune began speeding up, taking longer leaps, in a matter of minutes they had reached the island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After registering Jamie returned Neptune into the Clear Bell and followed the Nurses instructions to the meeting place.

As Jamie walked inside he noticed the place was pitch black.

"Surely I can't be early" Jamie wondered, he then noticed a faint blue glow coming from his neck region, he looked down to see the Clear Bell glowing, the mist representing Neptune swirling around inside.

Suddenly he was knocked off his feet, Jamie looked around to see an Alakazam standing above him, suddenly a beam of blue energy shot from the Clear Bell and Neptune appeared. Neptune rose his head and fired an Ice Beam at the Alakazam, knocking it off its feet.

"Nice work Neptune" Jamie said as he got up. "What the hell kind of tournament is this anyway"

Neptune wasn't paying attention, he was staring into the darkness, they then heard an explosion as a flash of orange and purple erupted a few feet away. Neptune let out a Roar and leapt over to where the explosion came from, Jamie followed to see an Entei and Alakazam laying a few feet away from each other, Jamie peered through the darkness and could just make out the figure of a girl near Entei, suddenly Jamie ehard a ringing sound, he looked around to see Neptune standing over Entei, a glowing blue bell above Entei, making a slight ringing sound, healing Entei, Jamie smiled.

"He obviously still feels a spiritual bond with his sibling" Jamie thought to himself.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"End this little game Frost. Use Blizzard and spread it around to hit all the ghosts and zubats."

With total disregard for the safety of any pokemon in the sky, other than itself, Frost blasted its blizzard attack striking all other airborne pokemon.

"Good." David said. "Now use Water Pulse on the ground and freeze the water with Ice Beam."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Orion stayed close to the ground, making it safe from the Blizzard just inches above him.

"Alright Orion, use Dragon Claw on that Absol!" Orion's claws started to glow, and he charged right at the Absol, the claw making a direct hit to the Absol.

"Nice one!"

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim glanced over and saw Suicune and Entei...and an Alakazam about to attack them. He ran over and Crunched it, but left Rhys vulnerable.

An Absol ran over at Rhys, knocked her over, and was getting ready to slash her when Ephraim slammed into it, sending it flying into a wall.

Ephraim saw it wobble around in pain, no doubt it had broken something. He walked over to it, and called Rhys over too. "Raikoukou!" (It's hurt...can you help it?)

"Yeah...come here, Absol." She got closer to it, and though it was hissing at her, she knew she had to help it. She sprayed it with a Potion, but knew it wouldn't help much. Ephraim laid down, and Rhys helped the Absol onto his back, then climbed on Ephraim as well to help hold it. He then ran over to the Suicune, barking.

"Raikou, kou rai!" (This thing's hurt; please help it!) He figured that since it was attacking their trainers, the Suicune wouldn't help, but it was worth a shot.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Neptune turned away from Entei and listened to the Raikou. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, help a pokemon that was attacking their trainers! Neptune thought for a moment.

(This pokemon has attacked a human, but even so it is injured an I have no choice)

<Lead me to it>Suicune barked.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim leaned down, and let Rhys and the injured Absol off. "This is it..." Rhys said to the Suicune.

As Rhys got off, Ephraim started attacking Pokemon that were flying at the Entei, Suicune, and their trainers.

((Hey, this Absol, can Rhys keep it as a companion? You know, like Ash and Pikachu? She won't fight with it.))

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<Get away from me!> hissed the Absol.

<Nope I'm not going anywhere> Neptune soothed.

Neptune howled and the glowing blue bell once again appeared and began to ring.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David looked at what the raikou and suicune were doing. "Frost, if you ever pull something like that, I'm dissowning you." He said sarcastically.

Taking a more serious tone. "Now that the floor is covered in ice, use Whirlwind to knock our foes off their feet." Frost responded and created a massive air current. Although, normally, the attack would do little, the frozen floor provided little traction for the both pokemon and human to brace themselves with and flung almost all, David included, into a wall.

"Sweet, nice work, Frost." David said after he rubed his head and noticed that a tyranitar had either dislocated or broken its leg under its own weight when it slammed into a wall.

"That's one foe down. Hey Frost, use Hail to keep these wild pokemon off balance. We don't want them forming any attack packs."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Gahhh, i can't believe i missed the start of this, can i still join?))

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Raikou, raikourai...grr..." (They don't care if someone gets hurt...do they? Grr...)

Rhys grabbed onto the healed Absol as they all slid against a wall. She screamed at David. "You're going to hurt us more than the enemy, you fool!"

"Rai!" (You're not going to hurt Rhys!) Ephraim's fur began bristling with electricity. He threw a Thunderbolt at the Articuno.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie struggled to keep his footing as an Articuno blasted almost hurricane force air currents, he looked around to see that Neptune was finished healing the Absol.

He suddenly winced as Hail began raining down on them.

"Aww come on! Neptune use a Whirlwind" Jamie shouted

Neptune howled and blasted hurricane force winds at the Articuno.

Last edited by 2x4b on Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"John, I am a bit concerned with David and Frost. Although their strategy is effective, it is also ruthless; he even hurt himself a bit trying to defeat all of these Pokemon, which leads me to another concern. Why did that man make us fight al of these Pokemon? Is this some sort of test?"

"Never though of that, but I did notice David's fighting style with Frost," he said to Orion. "Hey David, try not to hurt us, we're on your side...I think." While he said that, Orion used Psychic on a trio of Golbats, easily fainting them.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure you can Mewtwo, just pick a legendary that hasn't been chosen yet and cleverly work yourself in.))

David looked back at the raikou trainer like she just said two plus two equals fish.

"You do know that we are going to be facing one another in a tournament right? We are going to be enemies very soon. Also, if you are worried about our safety, don't help heal pokemon that are trying to kill us."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim struggled to keep his footing on the icy floor, while still trying to charge up more electricity in case the Articuno tried to attack.

"Ab...sol?" (Who are you and why did you save me?)
"Raikou..." (We'll tell you once we get this kamikaze Articuno to stop attacking us.)

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Trying to kill us or not these pokemon do not deserve to suffer!" Jamie shouted at David.

"Neptune show him what a real Blizzard looks like!" Jamie shouted.

Neptune nodded and migled a blast of ice and snow in with the Whirlwind attack.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I gotta go to karate so this'll be my last post here for a few hours.))

"If you want to help your enemy then fine." David said. "Frost aim an ice beam at that absol that they healed. Unlike them, we won't risk ourselves to save those trying to kill us."

((I'm going to looooove being the bad guy :twisted: ))

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ephraim! Don't!" Rhys yelled as the Raikou lunged at Articuno, latching onto it's wing and stopping the wind-ice blizzard.

"Raikou, rai!!" (You're attacking your allies and causing these poor Pokemon more pain than they deserve! Now stop!)

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Any colder and I'll die of frostbite," John mumbled. Orion contiuned attacking various Poison and Psychic Pokemon with Dragon Claw and Psychic.

"And any colder and I'll become a Latiosicle..."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next