Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

CHAPETER I (LEGENDS) BEGINS PAGE 1
CHAPTER II (DNA) BEGINS PAGE 6
CHAPTER III (FUSIONS) BEGINS PAGE 9

Roleplay name: Pokemon; Legends
Roleplay genre: Pokemon
Setting: Isle Torpedos
Plot: Trainers from around the world have been invited to compete in the greatest pokemon tournament since the legendary clash of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres early in 2000.

Rules:

Okay, here's where it gets interesting. The reason this Tournament is so prestigous is because only pokemon trainers who have captured a legendary pokemon are invited to compete. You are permitted onto Isle Torpedos with only one pokemon, and it can only be one of the following...

Articuno - David
Zapdos - Senator
Moltres - Alex
Raikou - Rhys
Entei - Sandrine
Suicune - Jamie
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Latios - John
Latias - Brittancia

Whichever ONE pokemon you choose is at level 100. Get in quick because no two trainers can have the same pokemon. If you want to use a different pokemon then post a request and I'll give it some thought.

A Gardevoir has appeared out of nowhere and presented you with this letter. It has a Red and Orange seal on the envelope. It reads...

Esteemed Trainer,

You are cordially invited to attend the Legends Pokemon Tournament on Isle Torpedos. To attend you must register your profile and the legendary pokemon you will be bringing to compete. Your haste is advised as only one trainer per legendary pokemon will be in attendance.

The prize at the end of the tournament is Isle Torpedos and with it the leading research facility housed on the island.

Please respond as soon as possible. My Gardevoir will return to collect your profile shortly.

Yours,
Senator Psyches

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Last edited by Psyches on Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:32 pm
is very close to getting banned

"Raptar, check out this letter!" Sandrine called in excitement to the mighty beast snoozing by the fire. He opened one lazy eye and peered at her.
"It says that there's a tournament for Legendary Pokemon. We just have to respond with our profile. Do you wanna compete? You'll be able to see other Legendaries!"
Raptar considered, then nodded his mighty head, his mane swishing. Sandrine grinned in excitement and got to work responding.

Name: Sandrine Laurent

Pokemon: Entei
Name: Raptar

"I hope that's all they want.." She murmured. "What other information would they need?"

Last edited by Flarey on Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gardevoir appeared out fo nowhere, took the profile and looked at Entei with an approving nod.

"Tell your master this profile will do fine. Isle Torpedos is behind Mount Moon. Fly directly from Saffron toward Mount Moon, continue until you find the pokemon centre. leave your pokemon there and then take the island bridge to the isle. During the day the tide will conceal the bridge."

((The pokemon may speak to each other but only the owner of the legendary pokemon can understand their pokemon))

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:16 am

Raptar snorted his approval and stood up, shaking his majestic head, his mane quivering. He strode over to Sandrine, who grinned in excitement.
"Well, what are we waiting for, Raptar? Let's go!" Jumping up, she headed out of the room to get supplies, Raptar following faithfully.

Two hours later, she was perched atop her Flygon and flying towards Saffron. Raptar was snugly in his Inferno Ball, a new type of Pokeball that her friend Steven had invented for her.

"There's Saffron, Flygon!" she called to the dragon. It whirred and flew on, over the city and towards Mt Moon, and the Pokemon Centre located there.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((If you wanna just wait at the pokemon centre confused_flareon until we get a few more people to join that'd be cool. Really glad you joined, I've been looking forward to an RP with you :D ))

Gardevoir returned to isle Torpedos, having finished delivering the invitations. She gave a nod to her master before vanishing once more.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"A tournament for Legendary Pokemon. Latias, you gotta see this!" as Brittancia wave it up in the air, she could tell Latias already saw it. The required profile was thought and printed:
Name: Brittancia Lunine
Pokemon: Latias
Nickname: Gemini

"I hope we win, Gemini." she said.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pokemon: Articuno
Pokemon Nickname: Frost

David grabbed the letter from the Gardevoir, looked at Frost's pokeball and smiled. "Every single legendary in one spot? This is too good to miss."

David called out Frost and the two flew to Torpedos.

((Who is going to be in charge of the battles? Is Psyches going to play DM?))

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie walked out to his mailbox and took out the mail.

"Bill, Bill, Bill, Coupon, Tournament Invitation" Jamie said in a bored voice as he threw them onto the hall table and walked into his living room.

"Hey..... wait a minute" Jamie said as he ran back into the hall picked up the invitation and opened it.

Esteemed Trainer,

You are cordially invited to attend the Legends Pokemon Tournament on Isle Torpedos. To attend you must register your profile and the legendary pokemon you will be bringing to compete. Your haste is advised as only one trainer per legendary pokemon will be in attendance.

The prize at the end of the tournament is Isle Torpedos and with it the leading research facility housed on the island.

Please respond as soon as possible. My Gardevoir will return to collect your profile shortly.

Yours,
Senator Psyches.

"Nice, come on out Neptune" Jamie called out.

A small Crystal bell on a chain around his neck began glowing and a Suicune appeared in a cloud of mist.

"Hey Neptune, we're invited to a Legendary Tournament on Isle Torpedo" Jamie said excitedly. "Well I better get to replying"

Jamie ran upstairs with Neptune and got to work responding.

Name: Jamie Coldwater

Pokemon: Suicune
Name: Neptune

((Hope its ok if I use the Clear Bell to store Suicune in instead of a pokeball))

Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David landed on Tropedos Isle and quickly withdrew Frost as he didn't want anyone else to know which legendary he possessed.

He walked into the pokemon center and showed the nurse his invitation and asked about special accomidations. He then asked if the special accomidations included a room with her in it, and got slapped in the face.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator looked out over the wide ocean as night began to fall. Gardevoir appeared beside the table and left more profiles on the stack before hastily disappearing again. The Senator smiled, knowing that in just a few minutes the first of the trainers would be arriving. He made his way to the arena where the tournament would be staged and looked up as the massive lights flooded through the battle chamber.
"Gardevoir, open the doors," The Senator ordered. The long double doors at one end of the arena slid apart to reveal a small group of trainers.
"Welcome to Isle Torpedos. Please, introduce yourselves to one another and then I will explain how the tournament will be played," The Senator greeted.
"I am Senator Psyches,"

Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

John was resting at his house, well, outside it, on a hammock tied between two trees, with his Latios right next to him. Then, out of the blue, a Gardevoir appeared right in front of him, the shock making John lose his balance and fall out of the hammock. The Latios let out a dissapointing sigh.

John got up and brushed himself off, grabbed the letter that the Gardy was holding out to him, and read is contents.

"Hey Orion? You know how I was saying before that we had nothing to do? I think we found something to do now..."

Name: John Current
Pokemon: Latios
Nickname: Orion

Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:54 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As soon as Brittancia and Gemini came close to Isle Torpedos, Brittancia recalled Latias in mid-air(safely close to the air, thankfully!)and landed on her feet. She attached the crystal pokeball-made a family friend of hers-to a hidden necklace and walked up to a few of the trainers.
Does Senator Psyches expect us to make friends or something?!

Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Right, of course. Let us go."

John hopped on Orion and off they went to Torpedoes Island, which wasn't too hard to find with the map on the letter. It took them an hour, but they had finally arrived.

"Now to find a good landing spot."

"How about where those other trainers a...re"

"Orion, you alright?" But Orion was not alright. He saw the Latias right next to a girl, who was next to a few other trainers. "Wow...a Latias. This should be interesting," John chuckled as they landed on the ground, only meters away from the other trainers.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys stared blankly at the letter. The Gardevoir stood, waiting.

"Says we're invited to a tournament only for legendary catchers..."

"Raikou." (Interesting.)

"Guess we'd better get going, eh?"

"Rai!" (I'm in!) Ephraim returned to his Pokeball.

Name: Rhys
Pokemon: Raikou
Nickname: Ephraim

"Hope this is what you wanted."

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David walked up to a the two trainers who had just came from a latios and a latias.

"So do you two know each other or is it a coincidence that you have a latios and you have a latias?"

((Hey psyches, you may want to cross off the legenadaries that are taken. Only the Regis, Motres, and Zapdos are left.))

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((S_S, Gemini (Latias) is in her pokeball. Just thought I'd tell you. :wink: ))

Brittancia saw the Latios and looked shocked. She walked up to the trainer, making sure the necklace was hidden.
"I'm Brittancia. And you are?"
He's got Latios, and I have Latias. I can only hope we don't have to battle each other. she thought. She looked at Latios.
"And I suppose Latios is yours? It would only be a miracle if someone caught Latias."

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oops, I thought you just got the Pokeball out...I didn't see the word "recalled", but I'm sure Latios could sense the Latias anyway...if not, then w/e.))

"I'm John, and yes, the Latios is mine. His name is Orion, and he told me you have Latias; is that true? Oh, nevermind, looks like that guy just answered my question. And you are?"

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:30 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys listened as the Gardevoir spelled out directions. "Yeah, okay, thanks." she said.

She released her Noctowl, and used it to fly to the Mt. Moon Pokecenter. She deposited her Pokemon, as the letter stated, then searched for the bridge.

Meanwhile, Ephraim had gotten out of his Pokeball and was also searching. "Kou!" (Over here!) he barked.

"Ah, thanks." She walked across, and found herself among other Trainers and their Pokemon.

"Raikou..." (Wow...)

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A bit furious at Latios, Brittancia pulled the necklace off.
"As a matter of fact, I do have Latias." as she let Gemini out again, she sighed, "Her name is Gemini. I've always believed Latios and Latias were twins, hence her name."
Shall we meet the other trainers? Gemini nudged Brittancia's hand.
"Let's see what other Legendaries are here. After all, we should know our competion." she walked off, Gemini floating slightly beside her.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys overheard someone talking rather loudly about a Latias. She soon saw a person walk by with one by her side...

"Should we or shouldn't we...? Ephraim?"

"Rai." (I don't know.)

"Ai, whatever. She sees us, she sees us."

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What could have possibly given you that idea?"

"Well let's go, we might as well check out the competition as well, seeing as we got nothing else to do. Let's start with the guy who told us that one chick had Latias."

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry, you said you weren't too high in the air and I figured that meant you were within viewing range.))
"Wow, she seemed touchy." David said to the trainer with the latios. "Any way, my name is David." He extended his hand to shake the boy's.

"So sorry you didn't get here sooner as you may have been able to keep your legendary hidden as I have."

Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"What was with the harsh look?" Gemini asked. Brittancia looked at her.
"What?!"
"Towards Orion. Don't you think you'll make more enemies if you do that?!"
"You're powerful, Gemini. I couldn't risk letting anyone know about you, because then I felt I wouldn't win." Gemini looked at her.
"You do that same thing with Flame, yet you don't hide him!"
"I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Look, are we going to meet everyone, or are we gonna stand here and argue?" Gemini floated ahead to a trainer with an...
"Entei. Oh no. Gemini!" Brittancia ran up to the trainer.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Senator Psyches watched as the trainers milled about. The Latias trainer and the Latios trainer had met quickly, as he'd expected. There weren't as many as he'd expected, especially from Hoenn. He had heard of Rhys, the Raikou trainer, and secretely hoped she'd attend. Of course, the tournament would be useless without Entei and Suicune as well, particularly since both of these trainers were also reknowned for their skill. David and Articuno were perhaps of heightened interest to Senator Psyches, it had been years since one of the legendary bird pokemon had been seen and studied. It was a shame no one had responded to the letters adressed to the trainers of the Regi's. Still, there were enough trainers to suit the purpose so he felt it was time to begin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Senator Psyches, it was I who commissioned the building of this Island's research facility. It was also I who sent the invitations to each of you. I understand you have all proven yourself as incredible trainers. Perhaps I need to provide a little truth on my behalf now. This island facility is where we test the abilities of pokemon. It is from these tests that we determine their type, weaknesses, strengths and pokedex definition.

This tournament, with your permission, will not only be a battle competition, but will also allow my scientists to study these rare pokemon in battle. So now, if you'll all oblige, I shall explain how we will play this tournament,"

The Senator took a deep breath and made his way to the very far end of the arena, a long distance away from the legendary trainers. The ground elevated until he stepped off into the 'stands' which had seemed to transform somewhat so a glass shield concealed the dozens of white coat scientists now streaming out to watch. The massive doors closed and the lights struck offline. A computer's voice droned loudly.

"NOW INITIATING TESTING SEQUENCE ALPHA GHOST, BETA POISON, CHARLIE DARK, DELTA PSYCHIC,"

With a piercing cackle, dozens of Ghost, Poison, Dark, and Psychic pokemon streamed into the pitch black arena. There was a flash of light as an abnormally large Misdreavus reered its massive head. An Absol with black fur streaked by the trainers. Three Alakazam were huddled together emitting a pulsating blue glow that lit the arena for a short moment, just long enough for the trainers to gaze up at the legions of Zubat flittering down from the roof above.

"I want you to watch the alliances that form, especially to see if Articuno pairs up with Suicune or if the dogs band together. Get Science Team B to watch the twins," The Senator told his men in the stands above. A Weezing self destructed below in the arena.

"So begins the legend,"

"We will monitor your pokemon in battle,"

Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:55 pm

Roaring, Raptar reared up as Sandrine leapt off his back. She had been perched up there as she arrived, and now it looked like battle time.
"Poison Types... why did there have to be Poison Types.." Sandrine moaned. Oh well, there was nothing for it.

"Let's go Raptar!" she cried. "You can handle these guys, I'm here if you need advice!" Stepping back, she watched proudly as Raptar roared mightily again, shaking his mane.

Charging towards the Alakazam, his eyes glowed as he used Sunny Day, amplifying his power. As he neared them, he threw back his head and charged up a Fire Blast, hurling it at the group as he came upon them.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next