It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"On behalf of Frost, thank you Jamie." David said. He was happy someone figured out that the pokemon aren't to blame for what their trainers have them do.

"Now then, as for those two dittos, we have to find out what they know. Hey John, Brittanica, can either one of your pokemon read those dittos' minds so we can see what our 'tournament' host is up to."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Do you think you're up for it," John asked Orion.

"I'll do my best..." he replyed as he began to read the black Ditto's mind, but....

"I don't understand. Something is wrong. Either there is some sort of shield protecting the mind from being read...or it has no mind at all..."

"Orion said that the Ditto might not even have a mind as it could not be read, or there is a shield type thingy preventing it from being read."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:39 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Curiuser and curiuser." David said as he kneeled down beside the two dittos. "Wait a minute, where's Rhys? Did that idiot go after Psyches on her own?"

David turned to Frost. "Frost, freeze these two dittos and then we'll hunt down our friend the senator."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim kept roaring as the laser struck him, but there wasn't much he could do...

Ike jumped in front of the laser, and the last part of the DNA taken was Absol DNA. But after that, Ephraim collapsed as did the Entei.

Rhys jumped in and stood right behind Jamie. "That shock was just an eensy bit of what I can do. Now, stop the lasers!"

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie turned around at David's call.

"As much as I hate him I guess I'll have to" Jamie said to himself.

Neptune had fainted all of the Golem and rushed over to Frost and David, the beams still deflecting of him.

Jamie ran over.

"First of all the name's Jamie" Jamie said as Neptune used Heal Bell on Articuno.

After a few minutes Articuno was healed.

Jamie nodded to David and ran over to the middle of the Arena.

"Neptune Water Pulse on the glass!" Jamie shouted.

Neptune fired sonic blasts of water at the glass, making it shatter, Jamie then leapt into the monitoring station and grabbed Psyches by the collar. He then noticed a few scientists moing towards him, suddenly they were frozen solid by Neptunes Ice Beam.

"End the lasers.... Now" Jamie growled. "And be reminded taht I could snap your neck in two like a dry reed."

Uh Garde and Daveshan, this post ring a bell?

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The thing I posted was assumin that David said that before you attacked the scientists. And David didn't notice Jamie gone.))

David followed Jamie and Neptune's path of distruction. Although he was glad Rhys wasn't following Psyches alone, he was upset that the scientists were frozen solid.

"Hey, Jamie. From now on, do us all a favor and just freeze limbs. It's good that you got our host, but the more people we can interrogate, the better."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh, good one, guys. Leave me behind! I'm being very sarcastic today!))

Brittancia looked at Gemini & rushed towards her. By then, not only was Gemini weak, but Brittancia was furious.
"Jamie, just snap Senator Psyches's neck already!" her voice lowered slightly, "At least for Gemini."
"Brittancia, calm down. I'm fine." Brittancia pulled out the crystal pokeball.
"Even if you claim to be okay, at least this will keep you out of harm's way." Brittancia said as she quickly returned Gemini.

((I'm trying to make this seem as close to where it left off, so I might have made a mistake somewhere. Besides, I'm scared right now-explain later-so I can't really-))

Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Don't listen to her Jamie, we need him alive."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex jumped on Moltres' back and they flew over to Senator Psyches. As they arrived Alex jumped off and punched Jamie in the jaw, knocking him away from Psyches. Moltres spread it's wings to stop anyone else from attacking and shot a couple of warning shots to intimidate the other legendaries. "Look, let's just hear him out. He might have a very good reason for all of this," Alex said, grabbing the senator's arm.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:28 pm
is very close to getting banned

Raptar growled and sat up stiffly, and Sandrine wrapped her arms around his neck in relief.
"We'll stay here, Raptar." she told him softly. "We'll help them if they need it, but I think we'd better stay out of the way for now.."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:09 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator looked around uncofmortably for a few moments then, with a wicked smile, dropped something at his feet. The explosion of white light knocked everyone to their feet. In that few seconds of stunned time, the Senator grabbed a Disc from one of the frozen scientists and leapt onto the back of the pokemon he had released. Zapdos flew into the sky and let out a roaring screech.

"I have enough DNA of your pokemon to trace theior whereabouts anywhere on the planet!" he screamed, flying out into the sky above the arena.

"You will never be safe. They cannot be stored in a PC without me being able to hack them out into my possession, they cannot be releasded again for my scanners will find them, YOU CAN NEVER REST!"

"The legendaries will be mine!" He screamed once more before taking flight into the sky. On cue, as the Senator pressed a button on his wrist, the hundreds of pokemon stored on Isle Torpedos were released, stampeding, into the arena. Birds flocked to the sky, shrouding their view and the Senator was gone.

"Be thankful you're not dead," Gardevoir consoled to the trainers.

"Do not fear the Senator, he will take a long time to track your pokemon. On a lighter note, shall we commence the tournament? Who would like to battle whom first?"

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I could have had him then! but no we had to hear him out!" Jamie shouted. "At least one good thing is he got no DNA from Neptune"

He then listened to the Gardevoir.

"I'm up for anything, I still would have liked to corpse Psyches up a bit though."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David didn't know who he should hurt more and first. Moltres's trainer or the gardevoir. He went with Moltres's trainer and flung his fist into his stomach.

"You idiot!" He shouted. "We freaking had him and you had to help him escape. Now all we have to interrogate are frozen scientists and a gardevoir who can teleport away from us. I should have Frost kill you here and now."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"RAIKOU!" Ephraim jumped in the middle David, Jamie and Alex, growling and ready to electrocute them.

"Exactly. You guys can stay here and kill each other, but I'm after Psyches." Rhys half-yelled.

Ephraim ran over to the door, then slammed into it. Finally, the door opened. Rhys ran over along with Ike (Who was now in a spare Pokeball), got on Ephraim, and ran off.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Rhys is right, and I'm with her, I'm going after Psyches" Jamie said as he leapt onto Neptune and ran off through the door.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"But guys! The tournement! Ugh.....it's the main reason we're here in the first place!"

"Just forget it...besides, I really think we should go after Psyches as well. Who knows what'll happen. He said he could track us at any time and...I'm just really concerned."

"Not you too....*sigh*, fine, I suppose I don't have a choice..."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:39 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We have no choice." David said as he through the moltres trainer on the ground. "Frost let's go. I don't know how they'll catch up to Zapdos, but we can get to it quicker. Max out your Agility and lets go."

Per his command, Frost increased its speed and it and David gave chase.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim was breathing heavily, as he was partly injured from the laser and was running at almost full speed.

Rhys was furious. Why did I fall for this stupid trick in the first place?! Now they're going to try and kidnap Ephraim! she thought. She glanced back and saw some of the others trying to catch up, the closest being the Suicune. Ah great, either they're trying to stop me or they're tying to help me.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie looked ahead to see Rhys riding Ephraim.

"Neptune try and catch up to Ephraim" Jamie said.

Neptune obeyed and began running full pelt towards Rhys and Ephraim, Neptune soon caught up to them.

"Rhys I want to help you, we can find Psyches together, Dave has took off on Frost and Alex, John and Brittanica are still at the Stadium." Jamie called across to her.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well it's nice to know you aren't trying to stop me. I can't believe that he did this!" Rhys yelled back.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Just make sure you don't freeze anyone until after we have interrogated them." David said as Frost caught up with the others. "If you hadn't back there we may have an idea of where he's going."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:47 am
is very close to getting banned

Watching the others rush out, Sandrine paused and considered. None of them had even thought of staying here to see what they could find.
"Raptar, how are you doing?" she asked the Entei, stroking his mane. He growled and stood up slowly, shaking his head. She nodded and stood up too, turning to face the ice statues in the window.
"I say we defrost these guys and see what they know." Sandrine said calmly. Nodding, Raptar's eyes glowed as he used Sunny Day and walked up to the window.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Riai?" (Where's Raptar? The Entei?) Ephraim asked Neptune.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<No idea, most likely back in the stadium with his mistress> Neptune replied.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next