It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What are your pokemon mubling about. We have to capture Psyches."

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:39 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I suggest we move now, if we ever hope to catch up with Psyches, and everyone else chasing him."

"Right, of course," John replied as he hopped on Latios, and they took off, floowing the tiny specks that were Frost and Moltres.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gemini, have you recovered enough to where we can follow the others? Brittancia asked Gemini.
"I have. Shall we go already?" once Gemini was released, she flapped her wings slightly and Brittancia jumped on.
"Gemini, stay close to the ground so we can keep up with them." Gemini quickly caught up with Orion, Nepture and Ephraim.
"What happened to that Gardevoir from earlier?" Brittancia asked John.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Can it Zapdos, we got a good enough headstart to make it to the tower first," The Senator shot back to his flying pokemon. On the horizon, just past Mount Moon, hidden deep in the forest and only viewable from the angle you take returning from Isle Torpedos, was a large tower. At its peak was a circular landing pad, beneath which was another of the Senator's research facilities. This one, however, was specifically designed for flying pokemon. The Senator spoke into his wristwatch.

"Send out the Skarmory," He ordered. One Skarmory each flew toward the trainers, reaching them and then turning around to chase, snapping their metallic beaks in anger. The Senator landed at the tower, seeing the trainers following not too farbehind.

"This is ridiculous, I didn't expect them to chase! What are we going to do?"

"Surrendor," Gardevoir said wistfully.

"Where have you been!?!" The Senator yelled in fury.

"Around," Gardevoir smiled before fading into nothing.

"I will not surrendor, not without the entire set of legendary pokemon,"

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uh-oh guys we've got company" Jamie shouted as the Skarmory flew towards them, but they just flew straight past, he looked back to see them turning around.

"They're turning around" Jamie called.

One Skarmory each headed for each of them.

"Neptune slow down and use Ice Beam on its wings" Jamie said.

Neptune slowed down a bit so that the Skarmory was in front of them, he then froze each of the birds wings with an ice Beam causing it to fall to the ground.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You think your skarmories can best Frost?" David asked rhetorically. "Show them how to fight Frost. Give them a point-blank Blizzard."

Obeying David's orders, a huge ice storm rose up and after a few moments of resistence, collapsed the skarmory. "Now let's catch that guy, Frost. I don't want any one thinking they can trick us and live to tell about it."

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator shook his head, seeing ther Skarmory collapse at the hand's of Frost and Neptune.

"Blast those meddling trainers, none of this would have happened if they'd accepted defeat!"

He threw two pokeballs from his belt off the edge of the tower. Two Gastly appeared and shot over to the trainers. Before they were even clsoe enough to the group to launch an attack, the entire area went black. The ground faded away, the sky greww dark, nothing was distinguishable in the dead of night shade. The gastly cackled and giggled, swirling about overhead. The next move form the Gastly was a disable attack, launched as quickly as the night shade, with deadly accuracy. Flash moves were disabled promptly.

Gardevoir appeared beside the group.

"It is hopeless to fight him, his pokemon are bred for the sole of purpose of an unfair battle. Even Zapdos, one of the legendary pokemon you trainers all uphold, wasn't storng enough to overpower him. There is no tactic to beat him. I am the only one," She said dreamily.

"The only one... I dare you to ask for my help," She ****** with a sly smile.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

David chuckled and grinned in the darkness. "I don't take dares from anyone who lures me into a trap. Plus, there's no such thing as fighting dirty. So as far as I'm concerned, all you said was, 'his pokemon are trained to fight well'. Which means Frost and I will get stronger.

Frost, Whirlwind."

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Does that kid always attack things that could help us... Rhys thought. "Ephraim, use your Shock Wave to try and get the things blacking out the area." Rhys said. "I'll try mine as well."

Ephriam used Shock Wave, and Rhys sat there, trying to see anything. She heard something like a gust of wind...and shot a mini-Spark at it.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Gemini, use Double Team, then Shock Wave as well. Let's show them what you can do!" Brittancia jumped off as Latias used a powerful Shock Wave.
Let's see what we're dealing with Brittancia thought.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:36 pm
is very close to getting banned

((I think it's time for a tragic turn of events))

"An underground passage you say?" Dropping the coat of the scientist she had been interrogating, Sandrine turned to Raptar. "Then let's go. We'll go to that tower, meet Psyches. We'll see what he wants from us."
Leaping smoothly onto Raptar's back, Sandrine crouched low as he walked calmly over to a doorway. Turning back briefly, he bowed his head in thanks and then leapt away, heading for the passage that they had been told of.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie watched as Ephraim and Gemini fired Shock Wave attacks.

"Neptune use Icy Wind, and don't let up until we see exactly whats causing this" Jamie said.

Neptune's eyes glowed and the temperature severly dropped to below freezing, wind then began howling around them making it even colder.

Jamie looked around frantically, hoping to ctach a glimpse of what was attacking them, and suddenly as the light from a Shock Wave appeared, it illuminated an outline in the sky...... a Gastly!

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys saw the Gastly as well, and used her electrical skills to shoot a mini-Thunderbolt at it. "Ephraim, keep using Shock Wave so we don't lose sight of it!" she said, shivering in the cold.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:15 pm
is very close to getting banned

Charging along the passage, Sandrine tried to make out the sound of anyone above them, any Pokemon cries, attacks, anything. But, the passage had been made well and strong, and no sound permeated it. As the ground rose steeply, Raptar shook back his mane and ran faster, Sandrine croushing low on his back to minimize air resistance. Soon they emerged above ground, and Sandrine loooked up to see Psyches.

"Raptar, use Flamethrower, but don't hit him!" Sandrine called. raptar leaned back his head and shot a burst of fire high into the air to attract Psyche's attention.

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((CF, Psyches had his character get off Zapdos))

The ghastlies appeared thanks to the Shock Waves. "Very smooth Psyches." David said. "Delaying us w/ghosts while you prepare for us. To bad I feel like throwing a wrench into your plan."

"Brittanica!" David shouted. "If you're up to it, I'm going to have Frost send you and your latias out of this mess with a Whirlwind. That way, we can take care of these ghastlies while you continue the chase."

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Riai..." Ephraim heard David's plan, and really didnt' like it. "Raia!"

"He says he doesn't like your plan much, David, and if Gemini goes, so does he." Rhys translated.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Neptune didn't like the plan either. And Jamie could sense it.

"Neptune doesn't like the sound of it and neither do I, just sending
Brittanica and Gemini up there is suicide, we don't know what else he has up there!" Jamie said.

"Cune...." Neptune growled. "Suic!"

"Neptune says that if Ephraim goes he goes" Jamie translated. "Look if all of us go charging in at the same time it gives him more of a chance to capture the Legendaries, I say that we go up a group at a time, If Rhys and I go, and hopefully Serra might hae found a way up there from the Scientists, with the Three Legendary Dogs together our power wil be stronger" Jamie explained.

Neptune howled his approval.

"So you reckon Raptar is up there?" Jamie asked Neptune, but Jamie's question was answered as a jet of flame shot up into the air in the distance.

"So what do you say Rhys?" Jamie asked.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm going--" Rhys said, but cut off by Ephraim.

"Riai!!" Ephraim barked in approval.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Frost'll send Neptune and Jamie through as well. As for Rhys and Emphraim, I'm going to need you here to light up the ghastly so we can fight them. John is still out side of this wall so he'll have Orion help them. Ok?

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Jamie and Rhys have a good point. Besides, I don't think Gemini'-" Gemini gave a shove, stopping Brittancia.
"Frost, tell your master I'm willing to go." Gemini told Frost.
"Gemini! Psyches want to capture you! You do something this crazy and I could lose you!"
"You said you wanted to prove how good of a trainer you are. Now's your chance." Gemini replied.
"I know I'll regret this later on, but, if you guys promise not to follow me, Gemini and I will go after Psyches ourselves. And there's no changing my mind."

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator jumped as Raptar and Sandrine emerged from the underground passage and stepped out into the basement of the tower where he had been using the PC. He calmly collected the pokeballs it had transported to him and he placed them on his belt.

"The fight is over. Take a look at this," He said smugly, showing Sandr4ine the computer screen.

"This just in," A newsreporter said, "It appears esteemed researcher, Senator Psyches, has now not only completed his research into the legendary pokemon, but he ahs also managed to obtain almost every single one. The Senator, pictured here, was reknowned for his capture of the legendary bird, Zapdos, he has recently not only added Moltres and Articuno to his collection, but also Entei, Suicune and Raikou. Pictured here are the legendary pokemon in the Senator's award winning pokemon research centre,"

The following picture was of the legendary pokemon resting in a peaceful garden. The Senator put on a high pitched whingy voice and a shocked expression.

"I don't believe it... but how??" He mocked.

"I transmitted the DNA from your legendaries as soon as it was downloaded to my computer system. The newsreport was filmed months ago. As soon as the legends were cloned I had the final footage filmed and the newsreport aired. In another few hours, this message will be played on all stations..."

"Breaking news tonight as Senator Psyches, owner of the legendary bird and dog trios, pleads to the nations pokemon trainers to help him recover his stolen pokemon. The trainers pictured are believed to be responsible for stealing the Senator's prized pokemon,"

Sandrine was forced to watch in horror as the screen showed shots from the battle they'd had on Isle Torpedos earlier. The way it wascut made it look as though the group had broken in and stolen the pokemon from the Senator.

"Of course, while the world tries to stop you, I will be at one of my secret research facilities testing the legendary pokemon's clones. I could never bring myself to disect one of the real legendaries, but to disect a clone I think carries a less than harsh moral punishment. Don't you agree?"

The Senator smiled before releasing his Dugtrio form his pokeball.

"Let's get this battle over with. Remember, the more you scratch me up; the better it'll look for the cameras. While you're distracted with Dugtrio I'll just slip away and leave you to your newfound fate," The Senator cackled, so sure of his pompous self that he didn't bother to hide the next stage of his plan.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Psyches, I little crimo in your plan, you didn't get any DNA from Neptune, My character had him use Mirror Coat to deflect the beams))

Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, and the last bit of my Raikou's was Absol, as Ike jumped in front of the beam))

Ephraim roared. He could sense that the Entei was in the building, and that Suicune was ready to go, and he wanted to go as well.

"Riai!" (Neptune, Gemini, cover your eyes!) he said. He shot off a brilliant Flash attack, lighting up the area nicely and blinding the Gastlys that were doing that.

"Kou!" He started walking to the building, then stopped to wait for the others.

Rhys didn't really know what was up with Ephraim. He'd never acted like this before...

Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You mean he could have done that this whole time?" David shouted as Frost followed Emphraim after freezing the ghastlies so they wouldn't cause them more trouble.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"He could have. But, he normally won't do that...I wonder what's going on--" Rhys said to David.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next