It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Raik..kou..!" (Something isn't right...Rhys, that's Ho-oh!)

Rhys wasn't really listening, she was trying to figure out what was going on.

"This can't be right. We were supposed to be here for a tournament, not some experiment..." which is what this is turning out to be.. "What's going on?!"[/i]

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Senator spoke into the booming loudspeaker, his words carrying down to the arena below.

"In case you haven't realized, for whatever reason that may be, half of the pokemon I have released will attack David and Articuno whilst the other half will attack the rest of you. Rainbo- I mean- Ho-oh, will fight on David's side. This is where the tournament begins," He laughed, overwhelmed with manic joy, "Battle it out, the three legendary dogs, plus the Lati twins against Articuno and Ho-oh. As for the latecomer, well he can join David once he's fought off the rampaging Twiste- ahem- Lugia,"

"Round Two of the Isle Torpedos Tournament Begins,"

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Test be damned, I gotta post for this.))

"Thanks for the offer John. But from the looks of things I just got all the help that I may need for a year and a day." He looked around at the lines of pokemon that were awaiting his command as well as Ho-oh.

"As much as I would love to use all of these guys, I do have to agree with Rhys. Something isn't right. A preliminary round to see who's fit to qualify is one thing, so is punishing tardiness. However, deliberatly starting a war between two competitors? What the heck is going on? Ho-oh, take out that cannon that shot your pokeball out with a Fire Blast."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Gah, sorry, misread that, anyway, I have to go now, see ya tomorrow.))

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:38 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ho-oh shot a high powered blast of fire at the cannon. It exploded instantly, showering smoke and ash down to the arena. It then looked tentatively back to David, it's eyes flitting back and forth between he and the jewelled necklace on the bird's neck. It made a nose from it's beak to assure his attention before looking once mroe at its necklace.

Lugia reered its head and sent a hydro blast flying at Moltres, it started charging for an aero blast while Moltres dodged the hydro pump.

"Are yousure sending out Projects Rainbow and Twister was a good idea sir?' One of the scientists asked the Senator.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Heh, for once he's on my side. "Lugia..."

"Gyshaa!"

Ephraim realized that the necklace might have some sort of control over the two legendary birds, but he couldn't risk breaking them or attacking the birds.

He noticed the hole where the cannon was, and a few stray wires drooped down...and an idea blew into his head.

"Raikou!"

He shot a gigantic bolt of electricity into the hole, blowing circuts and causing the lights to go out. It wasn't that bad for him, as the light from both necklaces and Moltres's wings lit up the room just enough for him to see.

He shot a thunderbolt at the Lugia, trying to distract it from Moltres.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Um, psyches, you aren't allowed to control Moltres unless Undead gives you permission.))

David was impressed and curious. Its speed and power is great. But was the destruction of that cannon a strategic loss or is it really 100% loyal to me. I can do one more test to make sure.

The light from Moltres's body, Emphraim's thunderbolt and various other sources lit up the room well enough for David to not be too blind.

"Not bad shot Rhys, but leave the big bird to me. Ho-oh, this isn't a battle for more legendaries, we have all that we need. Attack Lugia with all your best attacks and don't stop until it is dead."

Let's see if I can make you blink, senator.

"As for you Frost, fly me up high and start attacking our share of opponents from a distance with Blizzard."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Lugia and Ho-oh flew to the centre of the arena together where they made circles in the sky. They looked down at the trainers, then, with a sorrowful look in their eyes, they swooped down, aero blast and ancientpower beam firing away. The Senator jumped in the stands.

"Look at the legendary's readouts! They're brain scans are most peculiar!!"

Ho-oh gave a loud screech as wildfires burst up from the dirty floor. Lugia shot off another aeroblast. Their jewelled necklaces shone in the dim light of destruction.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry about Moltres, I got so caught up I totally didn't even realise!! Hope I didn't offend!))

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim was tired, but he really hated that Articuno. He used another Thunder attack on it.

Rhys, however, wasn't really paying attention. She was feeling the walls for where the Senator and scientists were watching from. The walls were bumpy...until she hit glass.

She used a technique that Ephraim had taught her, using electricity. She zapped the glass, shocking one or two of the scientists inside and maybe a computer.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Curse you psyches, I wanted to be the baddest guy in this RP))

This senator guy either really did give me full control of Ho-oh or he makes me look like a pokemon nurse. But I can't stop Ho-oh now or I may never know for certain. Truely, he wouldn't let a lugia die. Would he? God, it would help if I could see.

"Hey, I know." David snapped his fingers. "Ho-oh, get some distance and use Calm Mind and then Sacred Fire."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim could sense what the Ho-oh was about to do (After all, Ho-oh created Raikou, Entei, and Suicune), and barked at Lugia.

"Rai! Raikou!" (Use something Water-based! That thing's a Fire-type!)

"Gyshaa!" The Lugia backed up, used a Calm Mind, then shot a Hydro Pump at the Ho-oh.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ho-oh quickly, stop using Sacred Fire and use Protect." The mighty Uber ceeced glowing and put up a translucent, green energy wall to stop the Hydro Pump.

"Rhys, control your pokemon! That Lugia is definately an enemy, but Ho-oh may be an ally. Even if it isn't, this way, at least one of our mutual foes will fall."

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ephraim lit up the room with a Shock Wave (like on SSBM), allowing David to see (briefly) that Rhys was busy electrocuting something...then the light went out again.

Ephraim was trying to think about how to get Lugia to come to it's senses--

"Grr, Gyshaa!" Lugia lunged forward at Ho-oh.

Ephraim Thundered the Lugia, making it stop and stare at him for a moment. "Rai, Raikou!" (Ho-oh, now! Do something!!)

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Order Lugia and Ho-oh to only attack the trainers!!" The Senator shouted.

"What about the teams sir? Didn't you want them to gang up on the Articuno trainer?"

"Forget the teams, stop those two from attacking each other. If something happens to those neckla-AHHHHHHH!!!"

The Senator had been electricuted. He stepped forward toward the glass and peered out to the dark arena. Raikou's trainer, Rhys, was at the glass.

"You've got to be kidding. You have the heat signatures of the pokemon built to the glass screens so wecan see them in the pitch black, but you didn't think to put the trainers heat signatures in so we coudl see them?" He hit one of his men on the back of the head.

"Regardless, make sure the birds don't attack each other. For that matter, make them stay in flight, less chance of one of those trainers disabling their solidifiers,"

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While Senator was looking at her, Rhys took the opportunity to shock him again. Only this time, a little harder. "That's what ya get for messing with me!" she yelled, though the thick glass muffled it. "Ephraim!"

"Raikou, kou!" Ephraim lunged for the Ho-oh's neck, using Crunch on the necklace.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the necklace shattered the Ho-oh collapsed to the floor of the arena. It shuddered there for a moment before it startedto change colour to a murky brown. It grew darker and darker, it's body twitching until finally, a black Ditto was passed out on the floor.

"Sir, we've lost the Rainbow project," A scientist told the Senator.

"Release the Echo Team, get Twister Project restrained and out of the arena. then destroy the trainers with Golf Team," The Senator said solemnly, shaking slightly from the electric attack Rhys had given him.

"Make sure Rhys gets whats coming to her,"

With that the Senator left the stands surrounded with glass and collected a pokeball from a desk. He stood further to the back, as safe as he could be from what was about to happen.

Gardvoir wasa released into the arena. Once there she flew through the air and began firing hypnosis beams in all directions. Then, after a lock on, sahe targetted Lugia with a shock wave--

((Shock Wave is the only uncharacteristic move that Gardevoir knows, just to clear any confusion. My Gardevoir on Emerald knows it from the TM, don't worry, Gardevoir won't be pulling out hyper beams and fire blasts or anything))

--
Lugia roared as the shock wave paralyzed it. Gardevoir and the limp Lugia began levitating toward the roof where three Ivysaur were preparing a net made of vines. The black Ditto stirred and whimpered as it's brother was carried higher and higher. It looked pleadingly at the legendary pokemon surrounding it.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Moltres! Don't let it get away!" Alex shouted, a cunning glint in his eye. The flaming bird took off powerfully, then flew up to the net of vines. A burst of flame erupted from Moltres' mouth, and the net started to burn rapidly, then Moltres turned around and began to peck and flamethrower the Gardevoir, hoping to break it's concentration.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gardevoir screeched loudly, whether it was from frustration or to lower someone's defense was indistinguishable. Lugia fell to the floor, still paralyzed and barely alive form Gardevoir's high powered attack. She gave a glare at the exact point the Senator was lookign ather from in the stands before a psybeam broke a hole in the roof and she flew away. A whispy woman's voice trailed after her.
"My time has expired,"

"Sir, the heat signature from the Twister project is fading," a scientist said.

"Abandon the Twister Project. I want the twins, the three dogs and the last two birds before we terminate the tests," He said. more cannons emerged from the sides of the arena. They began glowing at the tips and soon tiny blue laser beams were being fired at the pokemon.

"Sir, the lasers are absorbing and downloading the DNA now,"

Lugia fell to the floor and, like Ho-oh, became a black mouldy Ditto, barely living. The lasers continued to blast the legendary pokemon.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:09 pm
is very close to getting banned

((Geez, guys, dont wait for me or anything! >_< ))

Raptar roared as the laser struck him. Standing shocked for a moment, Sandrine started running towards him. Reaching him, she ran a hand over his mane, trying to calm him - to no avail.

"Raptar, please, you must calm yourself.." she told him, struggling to keep her voice calm. She didn't know what the laser was doing, but it was causing her Entei pain and she didn't like it. Turning, she threw out a hand and thrust it in the path of the laser, trying to block the ray.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"We've donwloaded Entei's DNA, Raikou is almost done. We're getting resistance from the twins, they seem to be able to conceal their DNA," One of the scientist's told the Senator.

"Then distract them. Attack them to keep them distracted from concealing their DNA," The Senator replied pressing a button to release Echo Team.

Nothing but Golem streamed into the arena. They rolled, making a huge thundering noise as they did so. The Golem stopped short of the twins and their trainers. As one, they began hurling rocks and boulders toward the group.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:37 am
is very close to getting banned

"Raptar, no!" Sandrine cried as the beast collapsed.
"Raptar? Raptar, can you hear me?" He growled softly but didn't move, and Sandrine stood up, spinning around to face the window.

"Psyches!! Psyches, get down here or I'm coming up there!!"

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie watched as Golem rolled into the Arena and began attacking Orion and Gemini.

"Neptune use Mirror Coat and then Hydro Pump to get rid of those Golem!" Jamie shouted.

Neptune nodded as the silvery glow once again washed over him and deflected the beams, he then blasted columns of water at the Golem and fainting them.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(starting a few seconds before the beams struck.)

David was quite pleased with himself. He knew that psyches hadn't really given him full control of a Ho-oh and now two deadly foes had knocked each other out.

"I am so goo..." In the middle of complimenting himself, a beam struck Frost and cuased the articuno enough pain to make him lose concentration and plumet. The two crashed into the ground with Frost taking the bulk of the force, leaving David with only minor injuries.

"Frost, Frost can you here me?" David shouted as he ran over to his unconcious pokemon. "Hey, you with the suicune! Come here, quickly, Frost needs help!"

Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"As much as I hate him I guess I'll have to" Jamie said to himself.

Neptune had fainted all of the Golem and rushed over to Frost and David, the beams still deflecting of him.

Jamie ran over.

"First of all the name's Jamie" Jamie said as Neptune used Heal Bell on Articuno.

After a few minutes Articuno was healed.

Jamie nodded to David and ran over to the middle of the Arena.

"Neptune Water Pulse on the glass!" Jamie shouted.

Neptune fired sonic blasts of water at the glass, making it shatter, Jamie then leapt into the monitoring station and grabbed Psyches by the collar. He then noticed a few scientists moing towards him, suddenly they were frozen solid by Neptunes Ice Beam.

"End the lasers.... Now" Jamie growled. "And be reminded taht I could snap your neck in two like a dry reed."

Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next