It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Legends; Chapter III: FUSIONS 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The quickest way would be straight up, but Frost is KO'd at the moment. We'll need to find some stairs."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:34 am
is very close to getting banned

Sandrine nodded and walked over to the computer. Logging in, she tried to decide which Pokemon to withdraw. She'd need strong ones...

((Updated Pokemon Team:
{entei} - Raptar
Image - Sound
{ampharos} - Leit (pronounced Ley-it)
{houndoom} - Darkfire
{metagross} - Mian (pronounced Mee-an)
{pidgeot} - Lightwing ))

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhys glanced around. "Stairs would take too long. Wait..." She ran back inside, and withdrew her two largest Flying-types: Her twin Aerodactyls.

The Pokemon screeched as they left their Pokeballs. "Ephraim, return. Eblig, over here. Levonian, you over to David. Take us up to the roof!"

Ephraim returned to his Pokeball, and the two Aerodactyls went to their assigned positions. Rhys got on Eblig, and Levonian waited for David.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, you heard the girl, lets go!" He said as he hoped on to the Aerodactyl.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Levonian screeched, then took off as well as Eblig. It wasn't long before they reached the roof.

"David, you can have Levonian for now, you may need him."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thanks. With Frost out of commision for now, it'd have been hard to be useful without your Aerodactyl."

David looked at Levonian (cool name by the way) and said, "Ok Levonian, time to show your stuff. How about paying back those fusions with a taste of their own medicine? Hyper beam'em!"

Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches turned away from the computer and began lacing pokeballs onto his belt.

"I've got my battle team ready. On the wall behind you is a snag machine. You better put that on. I'll get a spare from inside. The process should be nearly com-"

The computer system interrupted Psyches shaky voice.

"Cloning and fusion process is now complete. Fusions are in Deep Garden Sectors Nine and Ten,"

"Excellent," Psyches said, snatching a snag machine from inside a door. He pulled it over his arm and ran a hand through his hair to ruffle it up. For the first time in a long time, he looked like a nineteen-year-old pokemon trainer again.

The gates to Deep Garden were open before them, a long dark stairway leading down into the black shadows.

"Uh... Do you wanna lead the way?" Psyches asked with a whimper.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:24 pm

Pulling on the snag machine, Sandrine faced the stairs.

"Let's go, Senator.." she said softly. Taking a breathe, she walked in, completely unknowing of what lay ahead..

Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"There will be Nincada, Ninjask and Shedinja inside. Nothing more. Except the fusions," Psyches stuttered.

He was clutching a pokeball in his hand a little too tightly. A Ninjask flew by his head and he spun around quickly, throwing the pokeball.It hit the Ninjask, knocking it off cours,e then opened up and spilled a Muk out onto the mossy floor.

"Muk, Acid attack!"

The Muk launched a smelly acid stream at the Ninjask. Ninjask's wing was burnt badly, it flew into the trees hanging down form overhead. A Shedinja fell to the floor in front of them, it's eyes black and cold. Red eyes glowed at them from the shadows.

"The fusions should be here soemwhere."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:28 pm

Shivering, Sandrine drew closer to Psyches. Something about the place creeped her out. She put a hand loosely at her waist, ready to grab a Pokeball if the need arose.

"Where are they..?" she whispered, moving closer to him.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The hyper beam struck the Articuno fusion dead center. "Don't ever try to copy Frost. You'll regret it. Ok Levonian, finish this with a rock..." David was about to say "slide", but the fusions ran back inside through a hole in the roof.

"Are they retreating Rhys?"

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't think so. There's probably someone else down there...Eblig, window."

Eblig nodded, then flew over to a window with Rhys. She called David over. "Look...isn't that Sandrine? And Psyches?"

((Levonian is from Drakan: The Ancients Gates. He's a guard in Surdana's castle, and he's named after one of the people who worked on the game :wink: Little piece of random trivia there.))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(It's fun to learn. BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!)

"Yeah that's them. Looks like they're creeping around, looking for something."

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:03 pm

((No its not Sandrine and Psyches, because we're underground, at a different facility. You can't just peer in a window and find us. Please don't :wink: ))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Psyches threw another pokeball out as he withdrew Muk. Tropius shook its moighty lewaves and stretched its long neck. It looked aorund, surprised.

"It's been awhile hasn't it Tropius?" Psyches cooed. Tropius smiled with glee.

"Tropius, get rid of all this growth, we need to see,"

Tropius roared loudly, as if by magic, the trees and vines began to skulk away, drying up and dying before them. A huge window opened up overhead as a large collection of plants fell form the ceiling.

"The Deep garden is an underground tunnel, it connects this facility with my tower. It was left abandoned a long time ago. David and Rhys are probably just through that wiundow fighting the fusions... What the-?"

A smoky haze was rising around them. It was dark, too dark for Psyches' liking. Tropius suddenly dissolved into red light and shot into the pokeball he had placed back on his belt.

"Wimp," Psyches joked. His laughter was stifled as the haze covered them completely. A shadow darted across in front of them.

"Thunder and lightning," A voice whispered. A crack of thunder echoed through the Deep Garden.

"This must be the Raikou fusion. I think I know why we haven't seen them yet. You can't see them. THEY DON'T EXIST!"

DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Think about it," Psyches hurried, the smoke getting thicker and thicker, clouding their vision more so with every second, "a clone and a human makes the power of that clone used, in this case a pokemon, in the form of a human, a clone and a clone makes something else. The pwoer of the cloend pokemon in the form of... in the form of the ultimate clone. And the ultimate clone would be... invisible?"

Psyches rubbed his head, "it's not invisible, it just... has perfect form. It can change itself to be a clone of absolutely anything... Hence we can't see it... But it's still there. It's just invisible... So we can still hurt it!"

Psyches threw a pokeball and a Jumpluff appeared.

"Jumpluff, shoot cotton spore all over the area until we find the Raikou Fusion, when we do, Sandrine, you kick the living **** out of it!"

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:09 am

Sandrine stared at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy? You mean you created the perfect clone by accident? Oh man.." Pulling a Luxury Ball and her Inferno Ball off her waist, she released Raptar and a Rukario named Sound. Raptar roared and threw back his head and Sound growled softly and clenched his fists.

"Get ready, guys - this won't be as easy as we'd thought."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It could've been a poster stuck to the window by one of the fusions, maybe?))

Something's odd...that isn't them. I can tell.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry it's been hard to keep track of where you two are :oops:. We can just make them be an illusion or something.))

"I don't think that's them, but why wouldn't it be?"

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry I've been gone for a while, and Psyches..... have you forgotten about the Stargate RP? I've been waiting for your post for nearly a week))

Jamie could hear a lot of noise outside. He ran over to a computer and took out his strongest pokemon.

"I guess I better get outside and see whats going on" Jamie said as he ran up stairs onto the roof, but nothing was there, just David on an Aerodactyl.

"David! Wheres Rhys?" Jamie shouted.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Eblig screeched and flew back up to the roof.

"It wasn't them. We've got to figure out where they went, then..." Rhys said to both David and Jamie. "Where should we look next...inside the building would seem the best choice, but we might run into those fusion-things again..."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"But that's our only choice." David turned to Jamie. "Hop on and lets go."

Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Eblig swooped down to the entrance again. "I need to withdraw one more Pokemon..."

She went inside and withdrew an odd-looking Pokeball...

"Heh...let's go." She flew back up to the roof on Eblig, then returned him and entered the building.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:10 pm

((Psyches my dear boy, you are completely unreliable!! You

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jumpluff jumped around like some ridiculously stoned hippy. White specks of dust mingled in with the haze surrounding the group of pokemon and the two trainers.

The specks of white landed in the air, then fell around the form of what could only be the Raikou Fusion. As soon as the invisibility game was up, the fusion became visible. It had Raikou's head, but the body was nothing but a floating wisp of darkness. A black hood flicked up over the head of the fusion and it sopun around, darting away. Psyches threw another two pokeballs and returned Jumpluff.

"Scizor, chase after that thing, Castform, fix up this weather. See if you can make a sandstorm to stop its electric power,"

Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This looks like an abandoned building...maybe we'll have more luck going down a few floors." Rhys mumbled. The odd Pokeball was twitching. Whatever was inside was ready to fight.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next