Team Midnight v.s. Psyche RP-A few new rules READ THEM
Page 33 of 35

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

((I shall call Lairi Hannah from now on.))

Hannah nodded. <Let me speak with them, and then I'll leave. Does that sound good?>

Eirika sat on the ground, winded. "Remind me never to teleport again." she said half-sarcastically to Levin. "I see that D.J. and Nova are out. We should get going, then..."

Author:  Magus [ Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

"No, you may not talk to them, I'll handle it and see that they are punished for what they've done. Anyway, they're not ours, there a rogue gang, trying to impersinate us. I'll hand them over to you after I've had my fun torturing them." Damean said, "Anyway I'm not sure they'd be willing to talk to a Gardevoir." he nodded at Shadow, who stopped charging an attack. "Now leave!"

Author:  Flarey [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:08 am ]
Post subject: 

<Go on, Hannah.> Serra told the Gardevoir psychically. Her telepathy had improved a lot lately, she didn't know why though.

<Magil wouldn't have attacked you>
<I'll talk to him..>

Part of her felt a slight regret at this turn of events. Damean was always busy with some thing for Midnight or another. Fingering the gem around her neck, she wondered how far this thing was going to go. She didn't even fully understand it..

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:46 am ]
Post subject: 

<Hm. Fine, fine, I'll leave. See you soon then, Serra.> Hannah took a moment to collect her thoughts, then teleported outside to the others.

Eirika, who had now caught her breath, looked over at Hannah. "You should be back at the center, you know..."

<Yes, I know. But still.>

"Well, then...We should be heading back for base soon, then." She turned to say something to Levin, but he wasn't there.

"Er...Levin? Where are you?"

((I'm going to wait for Blackwind for now.))

Author:  JsXtm [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

"Well, sir, now that it's gone, welcome back. My interrogation of the gang's leader is on file, but you may want to interrogate them yourself. In the meantime..." Oh, crap! This incident made me completely forget! I've got to find Erick, and talk to him. "I have some things that I need to take care of. See you around the base."
With that, Sven walked off, towards the lab wing again. Hopefully I'll catch him, before he leaves.

Author:  Flarey [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

"Magil?" Serra asked, turning to him. "What exactly is going on here? I don't understand it."

Author:  Magus [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

"You know, you don't have to call me Magil..." Damean said, "It's a little weird." he sighed, "I don't know what's going on, apperantly someone's been impersinating Midnight, they will be punished for it." he cracked his knuckles, "And they'll tell me why they're doing it unless they want some broken bones." he walked off into the darkend maze, Shadow disappeared after he was out of sight.

Author:  Flarey [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

"Magil... Damean?" Serra called. "Damean...?" Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair and turned to walk back the way she'd come.

"Come on out Sound, Flaya.." she said softly, releasing her Pokemon. She still didn't understand what was going on, and her Pokemon had always made her feel better. Walking with them towards the entrance of the base, she wondered what she was going to do now. With another sigh she rubbed her head - her headache was coming back.

Author:  JsXtm [ Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

((BTW, Magus, if you just read my interrogation report, it explains everything without having to go beat them up. Pain is not very nice, and I think you should be more restrained than that.))

Sven poked his head into the lab that Erick had been doing most of his work in, ready for anything. He spotted Erick at the far end, doing something with the lab equipment. "Erick? How did you get in here, and what the heck is going on?"

Author:  Blackwind [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:45 am ]
Post subject: 

((...back. My apologies for the unexpected absence, I realize I was needed some days ago and couldn't post.))

"For God's sake will you stop?!"

Ralts was running around like crazy, crying in pain after a slighlty tighter hug from Larvitar.

Somehow Levin managed to return Ralts.

"Crap. I just left Eirika all alone near Midnight's base because of this? I gotta get back and check on her."

Levin rushed back to where he left Eirika and found her, exhausted and looking a bit scared.

"Ei-Eirika? What happened? I'm... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left but Ralts... Please forgive me... What did they do to you?"

He sat down next to the girl.

((Sorry for the lame post, but I need some time to pick up the pace and get a good summary of what happened in the meantime. I know Gardy13, I declined your offer for a summary earlier, but I'm in need of one now. I couldn't keep up just reading all those pages by myself. :wink: ))

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

((I'll send you a summary in a few minutes. First I have to make a test for Science class... Heh ^_^))

She looked over at Levin. "It's alright. I didn't know they had a maze in there..." She continued talking for a while, while Makida went over to Larvitar and Hannah and D.J. walked up to them. Nova, meanwhile, had managed to return himself to his ball.

"...And that's what happened." She looked at Levin again, smiling faintly.

((Eirika's story will be the summary, okies?))

Author:  Magus [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

((Damean is restrained, but he would want to interogate them himself, plus to punish them for impersinationg Midnight at the same time. A.K.A. break their bones as punishment.))

Damean walked into the base, the actual base. People watched him as he walked over to a woman standing behind a desk, "Tell the tech team to check the thermosensors in the maze." he told her, she nodded and typed on the larg black keyboard in front of her.

The walked to the interogation room, the gang would be waiting there, he flet a small pain as his headache returned, he entered the room.

He stalked in swiftly, the door shut behind him, the gang stood in front of him, he shut the lights off, it was his turn, if they really were Midnightians, they wouldn't be afraid of the dark.

Author:  Flarey [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wandering over to stand near a tall tree, Serra watched her Pokemon absentmindedly. She was out of sight of Midnight's base, but barely. She hadn't seen anyone as she'd made her way out there, which was a bit strange. She winced slightly as a sharp pain shot through her head and her headache worsened. Sound sat down as Flaya trotted around on the grass happily, sniffing things.

Looking around, Serra wondered what she was going to do now. She was miles away from Mossdeep and her base, she had no way of getting there as her old Pokemon were all dead... Gasping at another sharp pain, Serra fell forward harshly and fainted.

Looking up, Sound barked at Flaya. Running over to nose her mistress anxiously, Flaya whined. Sound looked at Serra closely then turned, barking at Flaya again. Flaya nodded and pelted away to search for Magil. Sound knelt behind Serra and cloaked himself in energy, masking himself from view to wait.

((What you'd see: Serra unconscious face down on the grass. That's it - Sound's invisible, Flaya went to get Magil. Whether or not she'll find him, or even if he'll be fine himself, I don't know...))

Author:  Magus [ Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Damean smiled cooly as the frightened gang tried to awnser questions, "Now tell me what I want to know." Damean muttered, a sharp burnign sensation was driving him, There is no pain, there is only justice... he thought, trying to push aside the powerful tug on his mind. He felt like someone was in trouble, "I told every I know to that other guy!" one gang member yelled, Damean felt a hint of rage, "Don't lie." he said, he cracked his knuckles.

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eirika, getting no response from Levin, stopped smiling. She leaned towards him a bit and looked at him again. "Levin..."

Why do I keep getting this odd sense that something is wrong... Not with Levin, but with someone else... Curse that Houndoom. I can't do as much with my mind now... not until I get a longer time to rest. Bah...

<Cail... can you sense this too? If you can, can you go check on it for me...?> Cail nodded, then flew off.

((Maybe Cail will find Serra, maybe he won't. He's not a Psychic, so... It's up to you, CF.

Just a mini-reminder; Cail is a Flygon.))

Author:  Blackwind [ Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:34 am ]
Post subject: 

((....sorry, keeping up is proving to be extremely hard lately....))

Levin was lost in thought, reviewing her story in his mind; it was only when Eirika called him that he snapped back to reality.

"Oh... sorry. I was thinking about what you said... how did you know the kidnappers were here in Blackthorn?"

He then noticed Flygon leaving.

"Where is he going?"

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:50 am ]
Post subject: 

"I don't really know. It's one of those psychic things... and Cail's probably off looking for something again, whatever it is..." Eirika said.

Hannah thought about teleporting back into the building, as she could tell easily where Magil and the others were, but she kept herself from teleporting. The last thing I want is to get hurt even more... ugh. Why did I even teleport here in the first place...?

((It's ok.))

Author:  Magus [ Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Damean felt the tug again, it was stronger than before, "I'll be back, think about telling me the truth and you might leave with all your bones in one peice." he walked out of the room, he leaned against the door, Dammit... he thought. He followed the tug, leading himout of the base. The sun shined down on him, somethign was wrong, he knew it.

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Cail looked down. There was a person going the same way he was. That person probably can feel the tug-thing too... maybe I should give him a lift.

He flew down and landed near Magil. He looked at him for a moment, trying to give the impression that he was there to help.


Author:  Magus [ Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Damean looked at the Flygon, he didn't recognize it, "Excuse me." he said calmly, the tug was getting stronger, he walked around the flygon, towards the parking garage, it would be faster on his bike.

He ran inside the parking garage and opened the hatch where the Ragnarok (Damean's bike) was, he got on it and sped off towards the tug.

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cail watched the person speed away on the bike. He decided to follow him rather than return to Eirika. So, with that, he lifted off of the ground and flew quickly to catch up with Magil.

Author:  saga [ Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

(Sorry, busy again, trying to catch up)

Dave reopens his laptop and tries to enter the midnight site. He is blocked as he tries his pass. "Thats what they think, They never knew how helpful I could have been." He hacks in and listens to the problems of the fights. "so where are these people? Ah there they are." Dave leaves and hitches a ride on his dragonite. "You know where to go"
After they arrive, they notice Damean leaving and a flygon flying behind. I wonder how my old flygon is doing? Dave lands near a tree then climbs on to avoid being seen by anyone. Right now, i'm neutral to both, If they attack, I attack, If they don't, all I do is watch.

Author:  JsXtm [ Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

((Stellar Leader, I've been waiting for you to post...
Anyway, bit of a sidetrack.))

The security section paged Sven, and he ducked back out of the lab. Erick sure is ignoring me. I'll try again after I check what security wants. "What is it?"
"Sir, we've just identified a hacker into our system. The attack was pretty obvious, nothing subtle about it. We got a rejected logon attempt to Dave's account, and then 30 seconds later, from the same IP address, the hacking attack came in. They pulled some security tape footage, but nothing else. We've sealed the hole he got in through, so that won't happen again."
"Very good. It sounds like you've taken all the proper steps. That will make it's way into your record. Let me know if anything of that sort happens again, and I might have to take care of it on the other end."
With that interruption concluded, Sven ducked back into the Lab, and again tried to get Erick's attention. "Erick, what are you working on so intently?"

Author:  Flarey [ Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pausing, Flaya cocked an ear. She had heard something, a vehicle. Listening, she grinned - it was Magil's motorcycle. Bounding towards the sound, she let out a yelp to let him know she was there.

Author:  Gardevoir1313 [ Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Cail heard the yelp and sped forward. He could tell that it was a Flareon, most likely Serra's. If it is Serra's... oh my. He looked back at Magil, then flew forward again.

"Furai!!" Cail screeched, looking for the Flareon.

((Eh, just so you know, Cail's a {flygon} and he was flying with Magil, looking for the source of the odd feeling. Okay? ^_^))

Page 33 of 35 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group