It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Claw Wars - the RP (Status: OPEN) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Do you mind i'm not mister save the day))

Venom saw what was happening and jumped out and iron tailed the zangoose, the zangoose was shocked but tried to crush claw him, but he dogded and used crunched to knock him out. "Are you alright Vella?" he said.
What happened.. how did she make such mistake

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Meh, no matter. Just wanted to do some action. XD))

"Erm..Yeah. Gotta go. " Vella respobded, embarresed that she had lost. The Seviper thought,'Bleh. Why on Earth did I do it? Even if it were Felix, he wouldn't like me. Sevipers killed his family, I think..He wouldn't trust one..' She trudged up the hill towards camp, but slipped into the river to quickly wash off. She walked out and entered camp, looking blankly around at the Sevipers, still rejoicing over their earlier victory. 'Ignorant beasts..Sure, theyre kin, but..all this for something done a lot of time ago? Please..'

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Venom watched her go past and was starting to get suspicious as well.
How could she have lost her guard like that, she's one of the best we got, but there's something holding her back... what is it

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Meh..Whrere are the Zangeese?! *PMs Other RPers but doesn't expect success*))

Vella looked up. She heard something in the bushes. 'Not again..' She thought as she munched on a Sitrus berry she had found. With a sigh, the Seviper sprang into it, Poison-Tailing the Zangoose hard, giving it a critical. She stepped back, then Crunched it , making the Zangoose fall, unconsious. "Man, I seem to be getting involved in lots of fights todasy.' She thought sarcasticaly as she left the Pokemon there, swishing her dagger-like tail in the air as she moved towardscamp for the umpteenth time that day.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Ferra crepped to the door, hoisted herself up and looked through the peep-hole. A freindly neighbour {swelot} was at the door. he was looking quite distressed.
Ferra opened the door and was attacked by the ditto imposter.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella paused. She didn't feel right. With a snakish frown, she ran out of camp once more, pushing past various Sevipers to see the Zangoose Terrritory. Her heart raced as she spotted a Zangoose down there. Could it be..? 'Felix!' Vella thought as she raced down and struck the ditto/swalot , giving it a good, hard Poison Fang. She glanced at the Zangoose and gave a mental sgh. Not Felix, but some other Zangoose. Vella ignored the fact that the Pokemon could flat out attack her while she was attacking the ditto, and Crunched the Poison Pokemon, making it faint.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Venom decided to stay back and watch what was going to happen, He expected Vella to attack the zangoose but wan't sure anymore. He just lay in th bushes watching

((I already PM'ed the others))

Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

" I would thank you for taking care of that fake ditto/swalot." she said while extending her claws and lunging at the seviper ready to use slash.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella's eyes widened and her tail glowed an eerie silver as she brought it back then waited a second before diving forwards, tail curving outwards to use Iron Tail. 'Urgh..Zangeese..mutts, they are...' She thought as she bared her crimson fangs.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Ho hum. Just popped by to see how things were getting along.

MoonGale, I notice that Vella likes to use her teeth... a lot. Er, not to sound fussy, but the Pokemon in this story were meant to be anthropomorphic, mening that they're much like people wearing costumes to resemble their Pokemon. But don't worry, you guys haven't totally screwed it up. Just went to read the last few posts and fortunately it makes enough sense.

The Zangoose wear clawed gloves (think Wolverine?), which are very, very furry. They have whips too, possibly as a counter to those deadly tails. Most of the rest of their costume consists of white fur with Zangoose markings. They have ears (real ones) resembling those of a Zangoose.

The Sevipers don't have as many diferent weapons as the Zangoose, they mostly use their "tails" (tipped with poison blades), and nice purple knuckledusters. Oh yes and don't forget the Seviper Stars, which are basically throwing stars. Er, picture a purple CD with six "Seviper teeth" sticking out from the sides to make a pointy wheel. Extremely lethal when thrown. (Vella is specially trained in the use of these babies so that she can assasinate Zangoose from long range. Useful, eh?) For their "costumes", so to speak, it's purple all over (leather I think), with a helmet resembling a Seviper's head, "fangs" included, and a "tail" too.

I think that should be it. Have fun! And hope theat the Zangoose give yo more trouble than they are currently... P.S. MoonGale, what are you doing in Zangoose territory?! Shouldn't there be a decently-sized rift between the two main camps?))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thanks Tessa but there's only a border :) ))

Venom was still watching and saw her take a victim down easily. Venom felt quite uneasy after this and returned to camp knowing that she'd be fine. But one thing still puzzled him.
Why did she go into Zangoose territory, should I tell the general. No that would be too risky as I have no idea what she's doing in there

Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( >.<; Sorry, Tessa..Had no idea..*sweatdrop* Mweh..Just wanted to put her in Zangoose territory cuz I was bored...))

Vella readied a Seviper Statr and tossed it, praying that it wouldn't miss the Zangoose, but she could never be quite sure if it would hit or not. True, she was specialy trained in her art and practically never missed, but thiis Zangoose was fast, she was sure of it.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Venom was walking around camp when he realised that he hadn't eaten since yesterday. He went to the Food tent and didn't find many Seviper their.
Good, I'm famished and I don't feel like waiting in a line
After Venom got finished eating something was happening on the other side of camp. He went to find a seviper badly injured and the medics we're working quickly. The General was standing next to the seviper looking worried. "What's wrong General what happened" he asked. "Venom, some of the Zangeese have crossed into our territory and attacked him by surprise" the general said "I'll need you to go around and have a look" he said. "Ok General" he said.
Why would the zangoose attack now?

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( What was it that you shot at me moongale?))

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( A Seviper Star thingy..Tessa mentioned it in her post..Like a throwing star with spikes.. By the way- It can miss, if you wish))

Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(truly truly sorry for leaving without notice am i still aloud to participate since I made the character?)

<center>

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The star hit Ferra in the stomach as she was in mid-slash. Ferra was thrown backwards into her table and her last though was of Felix before she left conciousness

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella paused a moment, then snatched her Seviper Star, stalking back to seviper territory. 'Foolish Zangoose..' She thouight as she entered camp, then halted abrubtly. There was a lot of commotion in one area. 'What have threy done now..?' She thought as she dashed towards it, and saw Venom, the general, and others crowded amoung an injured ally. Zangoose slas marks were branded on it. She gave small snarl, then stared at Zangoose territory. 'I'll get Zangeese yet, if thats the last thing I do...'

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm pretty sure you can still join in um... just blend your character into the RP ok))

The General saw Vella walk up. "Vella where have you been" he said, he saw some blood on the seviper star and didn't seem happy, "Vella if you went into Zangoose territory then you might be the reason that the Zangoose are attacking, You should stay back at camp untill further notice"

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vella noddded silently. "As you wish, Sir." She stared at her weapon, then sighed, taking it to the river to wash it. It was a habit of hers to keep her weapons clean, and free from blood. She washed it, then looked out, nervous, The Sevipers were a good army, but..suppose a Zangoos slippped into camp..? WHat would happen then..? She shrugged, then walked back, glancing around randomly.

((Sorry for lame post...currently have a brainfreeze...))

Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I was hoping you'd stay and argue :evil: ))

Venom was a bit shocked at the generals decision. "But sir she's one of the best we've got, we can't have her here when we need her keeping a close eye on the area" he said. "There is something going on with her and I can't risk her out of camp, Venom, anyway we have you here, go and patrol the area when the others get back" he said. "Yes Sir" he said
But first I have to find out why the general is so worked up, I have to talk to Vella
Venom walked down to the river where Vella was.
"So Vella, what exactly is going on"

Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(yah your probably right if tessa says no i just kill mysellf off)

"Hyyuuuuuuuuu," bladefang yawned. Just waking up from a long nap. He was just about to get a drink of water when He heard alot or ruckus in the east. He followed the sound till he came to venom and general.
"Hey," he said. "Whats going on"

<center>

Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((um... I'm not there I'm down at the river but I'll take the general character))

"Bladefang you had a long rest" he said, "Some zangoose were in the area and attacked him by surprise, I've sent out some groups to track them down, I'll send you down with Venom when the next group returns"

Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"If you don't mind I'd like to go down there now," said bladefang yawning again. "I"m really thirsty."

<center>

Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((That might not be a good idea Vella and I are having a private conversation, so could you go somewhere else like the Food Tent to eat :D ))

The general watched Bladefang walk off, and was starting to get worried about winning the war.

((BTW um... I'm waiting for you to post in the Inferno Solar RP))

Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next