It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Draakan, if you'd look, I'm right behind you. the fire around Angela grew hotter and she speeded near Draakan.
"Besides, I'm too nervous to stay with Lippie, Murman, Stewart, and insane Undead. I'm going with you, if only to make sure there aren't anymore traps."

Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Huh?" Drakaan turned back to see a fireball flying at her. Angela, you have one weird way of travelling... she thought.

"If you want, you can ride on my back. It'll be a bit easier..."

Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:31 pm
is very close to getting banned

Watching Angela and Draakan fly away and Murmathius slither away, Lippie scowled. Not even bothering to look in the mirror again, he few over to Undead and knocked him on the head.

"Let's go, human." he said impatiently. "Next time you can predict the creepy horse-thing."

Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm not huma..." Undead shouted, "oh, wait. Yes I am. Never mind."

Undead jumped on the stage and immediately the DJ shot up in the air. By his silence, it easy to tell that the DJ was worried. Perhaps he can sense this... evil beastie. Not Lippie, I'm talking about the thing that Lippie is talking about for all you avid listeners out there. I'm looking at you Angela, wherever you are.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I did my first dissection in Bio class!! Hooray!!!))

I had circled the area three times, widening my circle after each pass. There was still the same pulsing aura that nagged at me, but it's source had remained unknown. I had slowly begun realizing that whatever Lippie had been talking about had followed them. But the strength of the aura did not decrease.

Perhaps it was just residue from Lippie's monster, but it still seemed far too strong. It seemed like the energy came from below the earth, as if something lay dormant beneath me.

Yet there was no possible way of pinpointing this power, so I became Horus and flew into the air. The possibility that the others were being attacked drove me on. I wouldn't want to miss out on the chance that the others could die. I want to watch.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While she waited on Angela, Drakaan wondered what the thing was that Lippie saw.

Whatever it is, it's following me...I can sense it. Very strong evilness to it, but I can't see it. It's annoying the heck out of me...whatever it is, it may as well be lunch. Bah, nevermind lunch. I want to find the Relix here...hey, if the Relix back there was for Lippie, then there should be one for each of us, each with a different power, maybe? Wonder if there's one for me and what it does.

((I dissected both a worm and a frog last year. This year...Earth science. We don't dissect anything, unless scratching a rock with a nail is your idea of dissecting. (We got to see a brick of pumice. It was floating in water, how cool's that?)))

Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had been moving pretty fast, as the stage was now coming into view. I pushed on, and was dissapointed to see that no one was dead. Oh well.

After one last burst of speed from my powerful wings, I landed delicately upon the stage, turning into the dark haired boy as I did.

"Did I miss anything interesting?" I asked Undead.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead shook his head. He considered making some not-so-subtle comment on Murmanthius' intelligence, or lack thereof, but the will to insult had just left him. "Umm... we're here."

Undead got off the stage and walked up to the cave. "Oi! Mr. Dragon! Where is ya?"

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mister dragon? Pfeh, Roy. Yeah, whatever.

Drakaan could hear him, but couldn't see him yet. She tilted her head up and shot a fireball up into the air.

<These mountains are a huge labrynth of tunnels. It's going to be hard finding the Relix...so you go in the cave nearest to you and I'll go to the one nearest to me. Got it?>

She made her way with Angela to the nearest cave and entered it. It's dark in here...yeah, great logic.

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((If you thought dissecting a worm or a frog was bad, try dissecting a squid AND an owl pellet, aka, OWL VOMIT!!!!!! First of all, I thought the school banned the 2 science teachers at my school from ever making us dissect squid again, because of the smell. Second, do they also realize touching owl vomit can permanently destroy a girl's mental state!))

Angela looked into the cave.
"Great. A cave. What's the worse that can happen?" she shrugged.
Except the fact that if you're crazy enough to set off a trap again like last time, only to find out it's fake! Real smart, Angela... she looked at Draakan.
"Are we just gonna stand here, or are we gonna go inside?" she glared at Undead, "Oh and this time, you're going to make sure there's no traps!"

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Undead's a bit farther away from Drakaan and Angela...))

"Eh..." Drakaan took a few cautious steps into the cave. "There'd better not be any traps here..." she muttered to herself.

"It's a bit dark in here..." she said.

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead ignored the girl, seeing as she was stupid, and walked into the maze of tunnels. "Hello? Any bad guys in here?"

Undead took a cautious step inside, when a bunch of bats flew out. Undead grabbed one, ate it, and continued to walk inside.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I swear, I will never understand that guy..." he thought as he saw Undead eat a live bat.

Stewart was only a few steps behind Undead. "So, um...a maze...should we split up?"

Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:09 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan got so caught up in her thinking that she forgot she was walking into a maze...and so when she finally turned back to see where the others were, she realized she was hopelessly lost. Great. Just what I need...there's probably some huge bat-thing in here ready to eat me. *sigh* Now what? <I'm lost in a cave in the middle of nowhere. Lovely.> She didn't realize that she sent the last bit as telepathy until after, but she really didn't care.

She started walking around aimlessly again, hoping that she'd not bump into anything, namely that dark energy's source. She didn't really feel up to fighting...

Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela looked furious at Undead's comment and a made a huge fireball appear.
Watch it, Undead. One more remark like that and I won't be responsible if you get turned into a huge fireball! she thought to him.
"Also, Stewart, after Draakan just vanished, it's not a smart idea to split up."

((At least, I hope that's what you meant when you said Draakan realized she was hopelessly lost, Gardy1313!))

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Huh? Yeah, she's lost in the caves...))

Now, how do I get out of-- "Ow!!" Stupid wall...huh?

She looked at the wall closer, then tapped it with her hand. Sounds like I can break this... She headbutted the wall, and sure enough, it crumbled. Hah! Now to see where this goes.

After a few minutes...

This is getting aimless. I can't find anything...apart from that door I've passed about a thousand times, nothing. Bah, better check what's on the door...and see if I can get in... She walked over to a wooden door. It had a heavy lock on it. Great. I don't have a key, and something keeps nagging me not to smash the door down. Lovely.

<If you guys pass something small and sparkly, namely a key, can you bring it to me? I found a door...and Angela, I don't think barbecuing Undead will do much good...>

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes, but still; at this rate, we'll never find the next Relix. I really think we should split up. I think Drakaan can take care of him...herself."

"I hope...."

Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan stood at the door, mumbling to herself. Maybe it doesn't need a key...maybe a rock or something could open it...like this one here? She picked up an odd shaped rock and put it on the lock. It clicked and the door opened.

Drakaan stepped inside. A golden book-like thing lay on a pedestal in the middle of the room. <Er...I think I found the Relix here...but it might just be some golden book-thing. I'll check it out in a minute...>

Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:23 pm
is very close to getting banned

While the others were entering the maze, Lippie was floating above the treetops, the silver mirror floating beside him enveloped in a blue light. Every now and then he checked it again, to see if anything new was coming. The horse and rider he'd seen earlier were nowhere to be seen, either in the mirror or outside of it, but a few pesky sparrows had tried to molest him.

Looking into the mirror again, Lippie gave a start. He saw Draakan, entering a dark room deep inside the maze. A golden book lay on the table, but behind it, deep in the room where the shadows covered it, a dark red eye gleamed evilly.

"Uhh.. Draakan?" Lippie said nervously, forgetting that she probably couldn't hear him. "The residents of that cave don't look happy to have company.." As he watched the mirror, he saw Draakan pick up the book, just as the owner of the eye leapt out of the shadows at her, a sword bursting into flame and shooting towards her side. Lippie yelped and turned, diving towards the cave entrance where he'd watched Draakan go.

"Don't touch the book!!" he cried in a panic.

((Ok, here's the story of this mirror. Yes, Lippie's the only one who can see things in it, but, what he sees isn't what's going to happen. What he sees are in fact his fears, and the fears of others, mixed in with memories from the place and the people. What he sees isn't necessarily an actual event, but in some cases yes, what he sees will actually happen, or has happened before. In this case, I'll let you decide what happens :wink: ))

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drakaan couldn't hear Lippie. She walked over and stared at the shiny book. (Dragons are attracted to shiny things.) She sat down in front of it and picked it up.

Nothing's happening. Zip. Nothing. NADA. How does this thing work? ...And what's that staring at me?

<Something isn't right. I found the Relix, and nothing's happening...watch for traps and such, alright? I don't think we can afford to be trapped in here...>

((Still thinking about what the Relix should do))

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I'm sry that I've been gone for so long. Life is busy.))

I had followed Undead into the tunnels, my demon eyes penetrating the thick gloom.

"I don't see the harm in splitting up. We're all strong enough to protect ourselves if any danger does arise. Except Stewart. And Undead. And Draakan can't even keep from getting lost without his mommy to hold his hand. And Angela has a knack for getting hurt. And where is Lippie?"

((By the way, how did a rock open the door? Did you break it down? Or just stick a rock in the keyhole and it opened?))

Last edited by Bartimeus on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((And I may be slowing down in RPing for a while. With my school's Spring Concert coming up and with me being the lead Soprano, I've got a heavy load on my shoulders. And...I have to stay eligible to stay in the Concert!*frustrated*))

Angela was thinking of hitting Murman.
"That last incident was just coincidence. So stop, Murman!" her eyes turned crimson.
Besides, Draakan can take care of herself. And so can her counterpart.

((Gotta get off now. On a limit of Internet time!))

Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Good luck ^_^ And the rock WAS the key...))

Drakaan stared back at the penetrating red eyes. What is that...it's...hypnotizing...can't... While she thought that, she sent out a pulse of psychic energy to try and get someone's attention.

For a while, she fought to stay awake, but it didn't work. She lost all conciousness and collapsed.

((Lol, Sleep of Ages. Arokh from the game Drakan slept for over six centuries in that. Good luck waking her up.))

Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Thanks for the good luck, Gardy1313. But there's something esle you should know. Out of-I'm guessing- 50 Sopranos(7th Grade/Honor Choir/6th Hour 8th Grade) I'm the only one who hit a REALLY high note without losing her breath! I'm gonna need it now, because everyone's depending on me!And if I'm lucky, the cute lead Tenor will pay attention to my voice...))

Angela felt the pulse and rushed to where she sensed it was coming from.
"Guys, get in here! Now!" she sent out a small fireball, then looked at Draakan.
Of all the time you had to pass out, why now!? she looked around, waiting on the others.

((I'm sure you're following one favorite RP philosophy: When in doubt, get knocked out, right Gardy1313?))

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Still, good luck...and she really didn't get knocked out. You'll see in a few posts))

Drakaan could sense others near her, but couldn't wake up no matter how hard she tried. She heard Angela's thoughts and tried to reply.

<I...didn't...pass...out...can't...move...>

Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next