It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Grr. Now, listen here!" Roy spread his wings to separate the Yoshi and kid. "If we're going to beat this Dark Tyrant person, we're going to have to work together. And yes, I know how corny that sounds, but it works. Even if you hate each other..."

"Meh. And as for the dragon-boy part...Nevermind." He shook his head and folded the wings.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"At least I'm not colorblind, seeing as I am blue, not green, Mr. Numbskull. And I could take you on anytime, anywhere, and kick you to the curb, or digest you if you prefer. I am a bit hungry right about now."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm gonna kick you to the curb in a minute if you don't knock it off!" Roy half-yelled. He was getting pretty ticked at the two fighting...

Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart sighed, "Fine, fine, I'll chill. Just don't ask me to be his friend anytime soon...or ever. Let's just go."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead looked to the skies and shouted, "I hate you all!" he looked around seriously, then laughed. "Hahaha... you guys are all right. But seriously, I hate you. Now let's go." Undead ran over the DJ, slapped him on the back, and pushed the throttle. The stage shot up into the air, and Undead took a cup of strong coffee from beneath the turntable and drank it down in one gulp. He shivered once, stuck out his tongue, and said, "good stuff."

Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Alright then." Roy flapped his wings and flew alongside the stage. He wasn't really up to the dodge-the-light-beams-on-a-flying-stage thing yet.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry, I said green instead of blue. :D ))

I took up the guise of the Egyptian god Horus, with a pair of brilliant white wings. I had used this form often when I did work in Egypt, often bringing fear to thieves and killers. Back then, I was known as Hetetsept, and was renowned for my power and cunning. Things change.

I spread my powerful wings and leapt into the sky to fly behind the stage.

I kept glancing at Stewart. He didn't really seem like the kind of person that would attack you with your back turned, but he was angry and I was quite certain that he wasn't too fond of me.

"So now where are we going?" I asked Undead.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy thought for a moment. Now if he tries anything...I can get him right out of the sky. Roy paused. "Yeah, just where are we going?"

((R2, I think Roy's warming up to Angela. Just a sidenote ^_^

EDIT: I finally found a good pic of Roy *happy dance* Here! I'll make one of him with Drakaan's wings later.))

Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead grinned, frowned, then did a little jig. It was amazing what a little coffee could do. He smiled at the rest of them, all at once, and then said, "we have to find these ancient Arpeenian Relix, seeing as they're the only way to defeat Dark Tyrant. But I've never heard of any of these Relix. Perhaps someone at The Generic Tavern, in Small Town will know. Let's go there!"

Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Small town? Generic tavern? How're we supposed to find out about ancient Arpeean Relix there?" Roy said. That didn't sound right...if they're supposed to find relics, shouldn't they be trying to find ancient writing or clues?

"Oh, yes, that reminded me, if you see something written oddly, I can probably decipher it..."

Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"What a day this will be. Why aren't we looking in some ancient mountains looking for the relics instead?" Angela demanded, sitting down on the stage. She took a deep breath before continuing, "Besides, shouldn't we also be worried about Dark Tyrant also trying to stop us? I mean, if he, oh, tries something that gets one of us captured, be glad you have a psychic with you."

((Roy finally warming up to Angela? :oops: I have to wonder if Undeadcutlet will allow romance or something of the sort! Also, Small Town and The Generic Tavern sounds like something off "The Kingdom of Loathing"website!))

Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy flew over and landed, then the wings dissapeared again. "Prescicely...and why're you getting so upset? Sure, I'm pretty confused too, but..." He scratched the back of his head.
And they'll have heck to pay if they try and kidnap my friend...

((Hey, I'm in KoL! Haven't been there for a while though. Really whacked-up Roleplay site ^_^))

Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela, deciding to read someone's mind to calm down, blushed a deep red-crimson, I'm sure-when she read Roy's mind.
So he likes me. I can't believe it! Angela calmed down.
"Hey, Undead, what's the chances of-say-me getting captured? In broad daylight?" she couldn't help but chuckle a little at her own question.

((I'm thinking of Angela getting captured anyway. :twisted: That is, if Undeadcutlet doesn't mind, of course.))

Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Romance, capture and the like are perfectly fine. But not right now. We'll have a bit of other stuff before then ))

"Okay, you stupid idiots," Undead addressed politely, "we're going to the Generic Tavern because there's bound to be a load of old drunks there with interesting stories about the Relix. Also Dark Tyrant will try to stop us, but we can evade him for now. And the chances of you getting captured right now are very likely." And with that he grabbed Angela, pushed her to the floor of the stage and tied her up with some curtain tassels. "Sorry about that, but I can't really trust you right now. I hate you - by which I mean you didn't answer the call, and you just popped up. How can I be sure you're on our side?"

Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( :shock: You can't be serious! Why don't you trust her?!))

"Why you..." Angela broke the tassels and used her psychic powersto hold Undead over the edge of the stage, "Why should I trust you?!"

((I'm at school with a time limit breathing down my neck, so I can't make this much longer.))

Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Angela! Leave him alone!" Roy yelled. "Undead, maybe she did hear it but didn't tell us. Alright?!"

Hope she plays along with that 'Maybe she did hear it' part...

Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was enjoying all of this quite a bit. Undead was now dangling over the edge of a not-so-pleasant fall, the psychic gal was angry, and I was, for once, at a safe distance. Oh how I love conflict! I considered sending a powerful Flux to give them all something more to think about, but that obviously was not the correct choice at this time.

Our little fellowship was far from good companions right now. The chick and Undead were not on the best of terms, and that worthless, scummy lizard and I had the slightest bit of tension. And then there was the kid who looked like his head was on fire. He wasn't attacking anyone, for now, but he was quite occupied with Angela. Love is completely pointless, and only succeeds in blinding you to the real world.

Though love has occasionally worked in my favor. I once was enslaved by a wiry magician with an infatuation with a rich girl. They were attacked one night on a secret rendezvouz ((sp?)), and the man stupidly cast himself between an oncoming Inferno and the woman. I was released, and I later heard that the girl's death was a brutal one. So much for heroic love.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy figured that Angela wasn't going to listen to him, so he got his sword ready. He didn't intend on using it, just the scare factor.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Roy, you didn't need a sword. I wasn't going to kill him anyway." Angela set Undead back on the stage, "I was just letting him know I'm not one to be fooled around with!"
Besides, why did Roy have to bring out his sword? Couldn't he see that I wasn't about to kill Undead?

Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just the scare factor, just in case :wink: ))

Roy took his hand off the handle of his sword. "I wasn't going to use it. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt."

Wonder if she can hear me...

"Wonder how much longer this's gonna take..."

Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela turned to Roy with her face turning red again.
"I can read minds, don't forget. Besides, I'm sure we're close to Small Town, anyway."
I just he could read my mind and understand that I'm worried about being captured! Dark Tyrant will use me to his advantage! Angela shivered at the thought at turning against Roy.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy laughed nervously. "Uhm...so..." Jeez, I'm at a loss of words here... He glanced around. "It's getting dark...ai." He tried to hide the fact that he was nervous, but he couldn't very well.

Last edited by Gardevoir1313 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( :lol: If Roy had been stuttering as well, it would've been even more funny!))

Angela looked at the sky, then turned to Roy and smiled.
"It's hard to believe this, but when I was young, my eldest sister would rush me and my sister up to the nearby hill and we would watch the sunsets." she frowned as she looked back in time, "For all I know, they could be held captive by Dark Tyrant. My eldest sister gave me a bit of her power, pyrokensis(sp?)."
Dark Tyrant, if you have my sisters, I will strike you down. I promise that.

Last edited by R2Breathe_fan on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I added the ages of my characters to my profile.))

Roy looked back at Angela, then sat on the edge of the stage. "My sister's dead, and I don't know what became of my brother." He watched the ground flying by.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Ahh...referring to Draco & Skaria-is that how spelled it?-are we?))

Angela sat down & put her hands around her knees.
"Dark Tyrant may have already captured and killed my sisters. I must find them before it's too late. I don't want to be an only child-I'm only 18!" Angela said, sounding depressed.

((Where is Undeadcutlet, S_S, and Bartimeus?! You & I are the only ones still in this RP, Gardevoir1313!))

Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next