It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Me either! Besides, Angela could've made a lucky shot 8) .))

Angela fell back into Roy's arms and tried to catch her breath.
"I should've known better. Especially since-" she took a deep breath, "that's a suicidal attack."
But I did it to save his life. she thought, then fainted.

((Angela might go in and out of dizzy spells, so don't panic.))

Mon May 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Angela? Wake up... you can't..." Why did she do that?! She knew it'd be suicude... yet... ugh. I'd better just get her out of here. I can't risk having another demon attack. He started walking in the direction out of the exit, holding onto Angela.

Tue May 09, 2006 1:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Never thought of that. Too busy with the Spring Concert -which is tomorrow!- so I may not be on for a little while.))

Roy...I did that for you. she managed to sent to him. Finally, she came to.
"Sorry...I frightened you...like I did. Are...you okay?"

((Maybe this was a bad idea. Now I have to come up with something other than 2 lines! Like another surprise attack or something!))

Wed May 10, 2006 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((ooh. Good luck in ze concert :) Anyways, I say slow it down for a few posts, let Angela recover a bit, then another attack or whatever. I mean, we wouldn't want a half-exhausted person trying to fight off a demon, now would we?))

Roy stopped walking and leaned against a wall. "I'm fine." He paused, thinking about the message she sent to him. "You know, I would've been fine on my own... I may have been hit with a poison arrow like you were earlier, but still... You didn't have to do that..."

Yeah, but I do appreciate her help... I just hope she doesn't do that again. Especially if the tomb has other things that woke up in it... he thought, remembering what Drakaan's grandfather, Arokh, told her about tombs and the things that lurk within them.

"Right now... I think we both should just rest here for a moment... you sound exhausted. But, I don't think that here nor outside would be suitable for resting... it's freezing outside, and who knows what else is in here..."

((lol. it looks like we're the only two RP'ers in this anymore :P))

Thu May 11, 2006 1:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Like I said, I need to come up with something other than 2 lines! To me, I might as well be double posting! Any ideas, Gardy1313, before I PM the others and ask them to come back?!))

"Even if you could do it on your own, I care too much about you." she tried to get up, "Besides, you keep saving my life. It's time I do the same for you."
And also because I have to prove i'm strong enough to handle that skill. she thought.

((Here's a suggestion: Let's start the other idea you came up with earlier. You know, the one with Drakaan's ancestors?))

Fri May 12, 2006 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ok, I'll finish up the idea in a second and PM it to you. At the moment, I've got nothing much to write either :P ))

"I care about you too, Angela. That's why I followed you when you ran off, and also why I was scared when you used that attack." That made him wonder about something. "Angela... have you heard of the warrior named Rynn?" he said, staring off into space.

((I'm assuming that Roy/Angela are outside by now. Oh yeah, and if you want having nothing to say, I sat here staring at my screen for about 3 minutes, trying to come up with something better than a quotation mark. :oops:

EDIT: I sent the PM to you. Sorry it took so long, but... yeah. :P Drakaan must absolutely love her family... and I'm thinking about adding another character to the RP, though he may not go through. It's still iffy, though.))

Fri May 12, 2006 4:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((The one thing I hate? Getting roleplayers' block!))

"No. Why? Was Rynn one of your relatives?" Angela asked, feeling her strength renew.
Now's your chance! Ask him is there another reason why he came to your rescue! she thought.
"I'm starting to recover from that attack earlier. You think we should back, or head back to Undead and the others?" she asked.

Sun May 14, 2006 2:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. "I can't tell where Undead and the others are. They probably left the area already... and something's inside that tomb. I mean, what other reason would there be for a demon to awake, other than the door being blasted off of the tomb?

Oh... about Rynn... nevermind..." he said, thoughts racing through his mind on what was going on.

((One of the things I hate? Going through almost a whole chapter on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, then having someone die, which means I have to start the whole chapter over. (That's what's happening now. There's someone I can recruit, but there's a special way to do it, and it's annoying the heck out of me...)))

Sun May 14, 2006 2:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Seriously Roy, why did you ask about Rynn?" Angela asked, curious.
What is he hiding from me?! without warning, Angela rushed back inside, hoping Roy would follow.
"I'm might as figure out why the Relix brought us here!" she said aloud.

((Any more ideas, Gardy1313? Also, I might as well tell you something. Seeing as I'm always online everyday, if I'm not on for a few days, I'm either gone somewhere without internet, or my internet's messed up. Supposedly, that's what happened to me.))

Mon May 22, 2006 7:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Angela, wait..." Roy said, following Angela back into the tomb.
Oh, great. Not again... oh, please don't summon any more demon-things... he thought. But then again, I do wonder why the Relix brought us here...

((I'll come up with another idea or two once my headache goes away. I think I pulled something in my neck... Maybe PoR can give me an idea. I dunno.
Oh, and the internet thingy, it's ok. I'm online every day... unless there's a power issue, of course :P))

Mon May 22, 2006 2:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry I haven't replied. Shall we continue?))

Angela sat down, getting annoyed at waiting for Roy.
"Come on! You are far too sloooooo...!" the rock collapsed, sending her with it.
Well, that was a dumb idea. she stood up and dusted herself off.
"Roy! Don't move any closer or you'll fall in with me!"
And what good would that do to either of us? she thought.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy stopped with Angela's yell. Now how did she manage to do that...? he thought. And more important... how does she plan to get out? I don't think I can reach that far...

((Sorry for the lame post, but 1. I'm a bit confused, and 2. I'm writing something.))

Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Out of all the things you could've thought, that was the dumbest! Does it look like I have the slightest idea how I got myself in this mess?!" she screamed, then sighed.
At this point, anger isn't my solution. she thought.
"Seems like this leads to somewhere. Seeing as I'm not gonna get out anytime soon, I'll go looking around." she walked down the tunnel.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Alright..." Great. I can keep going aboveground, stay here, or follow her... though, if I do the last one, she'll freak at me again. But what if she runs into another demon-thing? Argh... Roy thought, confused.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16