It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy was relieved that Angela was okay, but was a bit concerned over their missing member. He put a hand on the wall.

<It doesn't seem concreted, but it might be...>

"Eh, how do we plan to get out of this...? I can't see very well...dang poison."

But then again, when I got shot, I couldn't see the arrow in Angela's back, nor anywhere around her...maybe... His thoughts trailed off as they usually did.

<And about the directio--Lippie, you said you have psychic powers, right? Can't you teleport or something?>

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Not when my highly acidic stomach acids would be dissolving your skin and flesh. So good luck trying to blow me up."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"One of you said we should get moving before the oxygen runs out. You two are just wasting air by arguing!" Roy wasn't in that great of a mood, as he was still recovering from the poison. A spell can only do so much.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Your wimpy flesh would doesn't seem tough, I could easily bust through that. You see, I have this little thing called strength, as well as brains, both of which you lack. Your pathetic little acid wouldn't even tickle me", I said, louder then before.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:39 pm
is very close to getting banned

"Please, use your brains dragon-boy." Lippie muttered.

<You're in a temple. You can't just teleport in, there's all sorts of enchantments and protections against that. You're lucky you can use your little spell at all>

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well than what do you suggest," he asked. "As far as I'm concerned, I got nothing. I mean, do we even have the Relix?"

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"For once I agree. What exactly is the game plan? We need the Relix, we need to get out of here, and most of you need to breathe", I pointed out. "By the way, I'm a bit tired after that last little skirmish, so it's unlikely that I'll be blowing open the wall any time soon."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Maybe I can try." Angela sighed before continuing, "Have you ever heard of astral projection? I can do that and take it one step further. Once I open my eyes, where my other half is, so to speak, I'm there. Does anyone care to come with me?"
Lippie, did you hear all of that? she thought as she waited for one of them to respond.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Astral projection? Yes, I've heard of it...I'll do the best I can." Roy remembered doing this as Drakaan, and he didn't see what effect changing forms would have on it.

<Lippie, how'd you know about my spell? It was a healing spell from an Elder Breed dragon...that's probably why it worked.>

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"That really doesn't sound safe... so let's let Stewart do it. But, all jokes aside, anyone care to elaborate upon exactly what it is that you will be doing?" I asked.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ah, I can't really describe it, but it's like teleporting yourself to a different place, but your physical body stays in the same spot. It's fun, as sometimes you can move things while you're projecting and scare people.

Anyone can project, but it's a lot easier for accomplished psychics to...I may not be that much of a psychic, but I can project...I'm pretty sure."

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"All right, you do that. But we don't have long," Undead said, pressing a button on his jeans, "I just called the DJ. He's going to break through and pick us up, somehow. In the meantime we should try and find some sort of... secret switch or sum'n."

Undead began pressing the blocks half-heartedly, only half hoping he would find even half of something. Meaning that he really only though they had one eighth of a chance at survival.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:03 pm

<Yes I heard all that> Lippie replied, sniffing the concrete.
<But, I have a different plan>

A huge crunching and cracking sound burst out as he starting transforming, his small mole body growing larger, longer, stronger. Diamond-hard rocks formed along his body, and spikes grew out at intervals along his sides. He was a Steel Type Pokemon, the steel snake - Steelix.

<I'm coming in!> He cried psychically. Lowering his head, he ground forward, beginning to crash his way through the rock. The noise it made was enormous, and the vibrations emitting throughout the rock would have been enough to crush his normal form's body. Unrelenting, he pushed forward, slowly crushing the concrete that he thought kept him from the group he'd been travelling with.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"That might not be a good idea!!", I had assumed that Lippie would try and break through. "Those concrete walls are the foundation of this temple: which means that's what is keeping the several tons of rock above us from turning us into postcards. If you bust that out, there's a good possibility that we could be crushed. And I don't want to be crushed.

Besides, once you break through, even if we don't get flattened, this is a small space, and the dust and debris that came through would either cause us physical harm or choke those of you who breathe."

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<Lippie! Stop!! It might cave in!!!> Roy cried telepathically.

If he doesn't listen and we manage to get out of here alive, he's going to be in for a thrashing...

Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suddenly there was an enormous crashing noise. A noise that sounded exactly like a temple crumbling to bits on the top of some adventurer's heads. Then there was a sudden strange feeling of flight, of being lifted into the air. Are we going to heaven? And is the temple coming with us?

Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I'm confused, what's going on?", I asked. "And where's that cursed Relix!?!?!?"

Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy heard the crashing and crumbling. A loose piece of the ceiling broke off...then he felt as if being lifted into the air.

...where...am I...?

((He got hit in the head with a rock, so expect him to act a bit odd...))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"When you guys ease up a little, how about thank me for saving you?" Angela said as she lifted up all of them.
Lippie, be glad I did that. Otherwise, I would have beat you to death... literally! she sent to Lippie.
"Now then, does anyone have a clue where the REAL Relix is?!"

Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy didn't put up any resistance over being levitated. "Oh, my head...what happened...? The Relix...?" Roy managed to say, rubbing the back of his head where a block had hit him before Angela did anything.

"You...saved us? My thanks...but--" He winced, then passed out.

((Using magic to help a friend, taking a poison arrow, using magic again, and taking a block to the head...It's a lot, even for a dragon, so...

And yes, Drakaan used her magic to help heal Angela from the poison before.))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Shall I assume that we are out of harms way... for now?))

"I can handle flying just fine all on my own, thank you very much." I resisted the magic and turned into a crow. "And why don't we have the Relix yet?!?! Undead, you're the one who's supposed to know what we're doing!! So do something!!"

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The 'out of harms way for now' thing is what I'm assuming too. And crows are my favorite birds...))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Actually I had a completely different idea - the DJ was flying us out. But I can go with this ))

Undead tumbled out of the concrete hole and landed face down in the mud. But it wasn't mud, it was strangely... hard. And metal. And shiny. "I found the Relix!" He shouted, pointing at the object on which he was lying.

(( One of you guys can decide what it is. It has to have some sort of awesome power, than only one of you can use. Okay? ))

Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:47 pm

Changing back to his normal form, Lippie inspected it.

"That's a mirror." he said matter-of-factly. He stared into it for a second never having really gotten over how mirrors worked, before he saw something and freaked.

"There's a monster behind us!!" Spinning around, his jaw dropped. "False alarm, never mind.." Turning back to the mirror, he pushed Undead off to get a better look.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Nice joke, Lippie. Are you gonna say a dragon's behind me? And I'm not talking about Roy!" she said before looking in the mirror as well.
When can we go after Dark Tyrant!? Angela thought, thinking about her sisters.

((I suppose Lippie wasn't trying to say someone was behind me, were you, CF?))

Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next