It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Land of Arpee - I'm Just So Proud 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name:Angela
Appearence:Girl on the left in my sig.
Powers: Pyrokinetic(rarely uses) & Psychic powers
Description:A bit of a flirt(you'll find out soon enough why I pointed that out!), but when things get difficult, she's very serious & not afraid of using her powers.
((I'm gonna have to check & seen if I have to add more.))

Angela watched as the stage...flew to the ground.
"Since when do stages fly?!I-oh.", she noticed who was on the stage.
"Let's see.A creepy demon, a cute redhead, a Koopa & a cute DJ.Must be my lucky day.", Angela said as she walked towards the group.

((Told you she's a bit of a flirt!))

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy jerked as the stage landed. "...was that supposed to happen?"

"And who are you?" He said, looking over at Angela.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Your way over that tower.My name's Angela.& you are?", she tried to hide the fact she was blushing slightly.
<& soon to be his girlfriend if I can win him over.>, she thought.
"Now, to be a little more serious, what kind of power do one of you possess to make this stage fly?", she asked, moving closer to the stage.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Hey R2_Breathe, could you put spaces after your full stops, please? It would just help in the reading of your posts ))

Undead rubbed the back of his head, anime style, and said, "well the wings aren't armoured, and neither is the curtain. The underside isn't well armoured either. And the top and sides are pretty poorly armoured as well. But if that thing had hit the turntable... well it would have been destroyed too. But the bar that holds up the curtain is as hard as diamond. Well some of it is, at least."

Undead took a step away from the stage, and suddenly another burst of light pounded into the ground at his feet. "Yup, we're in trouble."

The DJ nodded his head.

"You're not coming with us? Okay, you can fix the stage," Undead replied.

The DJ clapped his hands and shook his head.

"Okay, great. Well we're off, as soon as we can find a way to not be hit by those big, fat, light blasts."

Undead suddenly noticed the girl walking towards them. "Hey, you human female! How do walk across the snow without being e'sploded?"

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy backed up a little bit. "Now that the stage-flying question's been answered, my name's Roy. That's DJ, Undeadcutlet, Murmanthius, and Stewart."

"Angela? Nice name."

((Instead of saying "That's the DJ", I'm just going to say "That's DJ", since...well...a person on a show I love's named D.J.))

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart slowly walked over to Angela, looking at her suspiciously. "How do we know we can trust you," he asked. He paused, then held out his hand, "Just kidding, let's shake," he smiled.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:04 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( :oops: Thanks for telling me, S_S. I'll pay more attention next time.))

"So that explains why that stage flew. But what do you mean when you said 'e'sploded'?" Angela asked, looking at Undeadcutlet.
<Maybe I should show them my pyrokinesis. At least let them know I'm not er... all human.> Angela thought.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Just to let you know, you aren't supposed to know that I'm a demon, unless you are a magician with a pair of lenses, but you still wouldn't be able to see me because I'm the boy on the first six planes. Complicated, yes, but you didn't know. :) ))

"Wow, that is heavily armored", I said, now quite annoyed by the troublesome task ahead of us. "I hope you're going to be some sort of a help to us on this journey, and not just a nuisance. The turtle-eater has that part covered."

Another beam of light tore through the sky, landing closer to my current position then I would have preffered.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'm more helpful than you'll ever be," he mumbled under his breath. He was about to step up to the demon when he stopped himself.

"If we're going to work together, I can't pick a fight with him, no matter how annoying he may be; he will probably be useful though, and I should save my strength anyway."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Drakaan's a magic dragon. She can see demons, but Roy can't. Forgot to add that...))

Roy turned back to the stage. "Now, how're we going to get this thing up and flyign aga--ach!" He jumped back as a light bolt flew past him, almost knocking Angela over. "S-sorry..."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You don't know what I mean by e'sploded?" Undead cocked his head to the side, looking at Angela suspiciously, "what I mean is... reeeoooow! BOOM! Pow! Ka-crack!" He made a few complex hand movements, trying to indicate that he meant the enormous beams of light, then gave up. "I'm talking about the enormously e'sploding light blasts. Do you know a way to avoid them?" He asked with a sigh.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy looked at Undead, then Angela, then back to Undead. "She seems to be a normal human. How'd she know how to avoid a light beam like them?"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Juhbuh..." Undead shrugged and looked around. They seemed to be a couple of metres away from the entrance to the tower. Undead took a few cautious steps, and when he wasn't blasted to bits by flaming light he took a running jump and landed on the stairs that led up to the tower's towering doors. "Come on, I don't think it can see us when we're that close."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"...okay." Roy thought it'd be easier than running, so he undid the magic again and let the wings grow. He then (don't know why) grabbed Angela, and used the wings to shoot them over to the stairs. After that, he redid the magic and the wings were gone.

"That hurts now...ugh. Have to stop doing that..." He rubbed his shoulder.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I'd like to keep this going at a fast pace, so I'll just assume that everyone came along with us ))

Undead walked over to the doors and eyed them suspiciously. They weren't the most handsome doors around. A little too tall for their width, with a little too much evil murderousness kept in a little too small a space. Undead ignored the un-aesthetics of it and kicked them open. They swung around to reveal an enormously large entrance hall, with a ridiculously huge hat stand off to one side. He took a step into the room, and the noise of his shoe clattering against the black marble echoed throughout the room.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I didn't think we'd get to the tower so quickly with our ride nearly totaled. Now, I think we should stay very quiet; you know, the element of surprize and all that," he whispered as he took his first steps inside that castle.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy looked around the entrance hall. Now why would an evil tower have something so grand in it... he wondered.

"Isn't this place supposed to have armed guards or something...? This seems more like a deserted castle than an evil stronghold."

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead walked over to the right wall. There was a small button on it. It said, "ring for service."

He pressed it.

The noise that rang out was at least 100 times louder than the usual doorbell. It sounded as if all the churches in the land had come together and decided to "ding dong" all at the same time and all with differnet notes.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart pressed his hands against his ear holes as hard as he could to drown the sound of the ringing.

"Why did you press the button?!?" he shouted, "We're not looking for service, we're trying to save the world!"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy couldn't stand the sound of the bell. "Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!"

His little headvoice kept saying Why did he push the button?!

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead didn't answer. He was busy looking at the goblin-like beasties that were crawling out of unseen holes in the walls, muttering mean things about them and drawing horrid looking weapons on small notepads to demonstrate the sort of pain that they would partake in.

Unded kicked one in the face and it exploded. "Don't worry, they're weak!"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roy uncovered his ears. "Did it stop....yeah. Now, for the little goblin-things..." He took out his sword, and just lightly tapped one. Poof. Again. Poof.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead did a spinning kick. A few more of the goblins died. A couple of goblins jumped on him. As soon as they touched him they died. He stood completely still and didn't touch anything. A few more of the goblins died. "Okay, this is pointless," he said, marching over to the door. He swung it a couple of times and the resulting wind killed off the rest of the pathetic creatures. A door at the back of the room opened, and a success chime, straight out of LOZ, rang throughout the hall.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Some hoard of infinitely difficult minons...I didn't even have to do anything; most likely things'll just get harder. Oh well, let's continue," said Stewart as he jogged to the next room.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:53 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, I hope so. That was pathetic." Roy ran into the next room, but the floor was a bit slipperier and he fell. "What the?! Okay, who oil slicked the floor?"

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next