It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 super Psypoke party 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, Prophet punched me." Undead shrugged and took another sip of his drink. "Yeah it's alright. You want a drink?" Undead smiled as some Franz Ferdinand come on the speakers. "Awesome, I love Franz."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:18 am
is very close to getting banned

CF chuckled slighty. "The good news is, I'm fine!" She grinned broadly, never able to understand why she loved saying that so much.

"More Gym Leaders.. or Frontier Brains! Anyone got sN0wY's number?" A slightly mischievous look crossed CF's face. "Let's see if we can get sN0wY here!"

A second later she had changed her mind. "Oh, no, he's really busy with school. Damn." She snapped her fingers in disapointment. "Oh well. We'll live. So.. what have we been up to?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead looked at CF blankly. "You have a real one-track mind don't you?" He finished his drink and chucked it over the crowd at the rubbish bin. It missed by a couple of centimeters. "Oh well, close. Yeah, I haven't been up to much lately. Just nearly got into a figth with Prophet. Jeez, don't you listen?""

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:26 am

"A one-track mind? Gee I've been told that a few times, but not about sN0wY." CF chuckled. "And as for the fight, generally Prophet is one of those that you just have to ignore." she shrugged. "Or pound into the ground. He might learn, eventually."

((Question! How realistic do we have to keep this? Can I bring Lippie and Mod in? *looks at their blank faces* Okay. Lippie is my conscience, Mod is my creation. They're really cool guys. Chances of them being allowed here aren't high, but I'm willing to take the risk. So can I?))

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead laughed and said, "nah, he's not so bad. Especially when he's cowering from your vicious attack." Undead laughed at this slight exaggeration, but making it seem like he was treasuring the memory. "You sure you don't want a drink?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:38 am

CF nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. Wow, it's pretty quiet, eh.."

((I reckon. Does this thing have a storyline? Um? Hello? Doh.. *sadly waits for a return from um... ah... oh, that's right - um.. >_< XD))

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mmm Delishhh... Franz rule Undead... Named after Franz Ferdinand, the son of the King of Austria just before WW1 or something like that, they say if he hadnt been assasinated, WW1 might have not begun."
Max hits himself in the head for pointing out something irrelavant.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:04 am

CF looked at Rubypoke strangely. "What the..? Where on earth did that come from? And don't you prefer Pepsi?" She grinned mischievously at the can in Rubypoke's hand.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Umm... ya." Undead said, "no pointless facts. No factual facts either. No facts at all. Anyway, don't you prefer Pepsi?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:06 am

CF laughed as she said the same thing as Undead. "Turtle Woman!" she exclaimed. "Err, long story.."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I didnt see... the pepsi..." Max sprints to the drink bar, garbs a cup ok pepsi and sprints back...
"Yeah I learnt that Franz thing in History and I got addicted to talking about it..." Max looks around nervously :P

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Umm... ya." Undead said, "No in-jokes. No joke jokes either. No jokes at all. Actually jokes are fine, as long as they aren't in ones, because I never seem to be in them." Undead laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "So, how're you guys enjoying this thing?"

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:11 am

"You have issues, kid." CF said cheerfully. Vaguely she wondered how she could say hi to Krisp without running into the others. Shrugging she turned her attention back to what was happening at the moment. Which, admittedly, wasn't much.

"Well, Sentosa's been going pretty well. I should be starting work on your animation later on today, if I get time." she nodded to Undead. "I have to revisit the site I've been getting pictures from lately, as a matter of fact." She realized what he meant and blushed slightly.

"Ohh, you meant the party. Yeah, it's fine." Pushing back her hair, she blushed again and reminded herself to listen more in future.

Last edited by Flarey on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This is coool, just here with you 2, the friends, the music, the Pepsi... Couldnt ask for a lot more... Maybe a Pizza but meh... :P" Max shrugged and smiled, then taking another sip from his cup of Pepsi.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:15 am

"I think there'll be pizza later." CF said, grinning. "So you'll have everything you could ever ask for." She poked her tongue out at him playfully.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So, the request won't be too difficult for you? I'm thirsty." Undead walked back over to the table and grabbed a Pepsi, then walked back. He cracked it open happily and had a long gulp. "Mmm... good stuff."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yay Pizza later ^_^" Max grinned cheerfully.
"Yep pepsi is the good stuff...." *Slurp*

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:40 am

Didn't you just finish a can of Coke?" CF asked, looking around again. She had always seemed to have a habit of watching the door, or entryway, no matter where she was, and she was doing it again. Pulling her eyes away from the door, she grinned innardly. Nobody else would be coming, she told herself.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:50 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona finished munching on crisps in the corner then walks up to the nearest buffet table.

"Lets see... chicken legs, chiche, sausage rolls, chicken legs, chiche, sausage rolls, chicken legs, chiche, sausage rolls..." Leona sighs & mutters to herself "is this a buffet or a table of bloody mirrors?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead walked over to the table that Leona was standing at, "Leona! Maaaayyyte! When did you get here?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Undead walked over to the table that Leona was standing at, "Leona! Maaaayyyte! When did you get here?"

Leona stoped stuffing her face & turned around to see her friend for many months Undeadcutlet.
"Heya Undead, I sort of got here 2 hours *cough pages cough* ago. I was a bit hungry, so I've been hanging round the food tables."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I... see." Undead took a slice of pizza from the table and munched on it thoughtfully. As an afterthought he poured a little coke onto the Pizza. It made it taste disgusting so he chucked it in the bin. "Bleh, free food."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leona watched Undeadcutlet play with his food & laughed.
"I had pizza once, & I didn't like, but then I poured curry sauce over it & I just yummed it up. Mmm curry... all party buffets need more curry."
Leona then reached into her pocket & took out her specially prepared thermos flask, & drank the strange fizzy liquid inside.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Max sailed over to the food counter and grabbed some Pizza.
"Nyahhh my weakness... Pepperoni Pizza, mmmm you delicious thing." *Gobbles it down and then drinks a load of Pepsi...*
"Hey Leona, having fun?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Curried pizza sounds... delicio-disgusting. Disgustung enough to make me hungry," Undead picked up another slice of Pizza and began to nibble one it. This time he did not pour coke on it.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next