It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next
 super Psypoke party 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What the -, man?" shouted Undead, pulling away from Prophet, "what is your problem?" Undead took a step back, wondering when the chanting would start. He lowered his stance, readying himself for another attack.

(( You know what should go in place of the -. That's actually how I'd react if I got punched at a party :shock: . Which I never have. I must be too nice. :D :shock: ))

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:31 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp takes off her cape and reveals herself. The first time she's posted in the RP forum, she looks around at all the people at the party.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead was distracted by some obnoxious person taking off their c- A gym leader! "Hey, Krisp," Undead said happily, turning away from Prophet, "glad you could come."

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:37 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

(( Okay, I'm sorry for breaking the rules, I didn't know about the profile thing ))

/me ...err, "Thanks Undead. Is there a fight going on here or something?" Krisp notices Prophet looking angry, glaring at Undead.

Edit:

Name: Krisp

Age/gender: 17/female

Apperance: Long brown hair, short, white t-shirt and baggy uh...pants.

Last edited by Krisp on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Appearance: Above average height, very thin, black hair, brown eyes.
Clothes: None...no seriously, a dark green T-shirt, black pants, white shoes.

Sneak had just walked through the door when he saw two people who were about to go at it, but one of them stopped to say hi to a girl.

"Aww, I was expecting a huge fight."

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Empress Leona the Magnificent of the Glorious Kingdom of Myhouse. Though you may call me Leona.
Appearcance: Humanoid.
Clothes: Yes, I do wear clothes.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Leona walks into the party.
"Whoops, wrong number."
Leona turns round to go out the door but stops & turns round, & says "Wait, is the food free?"

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( You can start it. Just start chanting "Fight." That's how it goes in the movies :D ))

Undead looked at Sneaky_Sneasel and said "hey, Sneaky, you're here!" Then he turned to the crowd and said, "hey, I spoke too soon. We've got plenty," Undead held up two fingers, "of Mods here. They might make this party a little more exciting."

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:50 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp felt better, because she knows someone here now! "Hey Sneak, are you here to stop the violence?" You'd better hurry, Prophet has an angry look on his face! *Gives Leona a handful of chips.*

(( Yay, third post in the RP forum! ))

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh...you know me? But how? I never posted my picture in the forum; are you some kind of stalker?"

"And you are," asked Sneak, looking at Krisp. "And why do I have to stop the violence? I didn't start it; why should stop something I never started?"

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp looks at Sneak "Uh...I know you from the chats? :p" Yeah, you didn't start the violence, but you're a mod! You have to set a good example and help clean it up. Okay... Krisp turns to Prophet. "Maybe you should stop? Undead doesn't deserve it, he didn't do anything" :`( Krisp also watches TK kick/ban Sneak from the chats. ;x

Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"There aren't that many girls in the chats, so that narrows it down to....Leona or Krisp. So are you.......Krisp," Sneak asked, hoping to get it right.

"And if you are, you're a mod too, so you can try and stop it too."

Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:16 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Krisp, you didn't see anything, he was physically assaulting me! What was I supposed to do?" Prophet smirked at undeadcutlet, then gave daveshan a triumphant look. "So, uh, Krisp, S_S, wanna grab some food?"

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:39 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

"Yeah, I'm Krisp. Also, Galar comes to the chats once in a while, and CF, Flannery, and darkmind come once in a blue moon." Krisp said sadly "although Flan and dm disapeared..." Anyway, lets get back to the party!

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undeadcutlet chuckled and walked over to Prophet, "I only took you by the arm. I just wanted to help you through the crowd so you could get up on stage and have a chat with my friend Daveshan. That's not physical assault."

Undead lowered his stance slightly and cracked his knuckles. "This," he said with a grin, "is physical assault." He dove at Prophet, bringing his right arm back for a heavy punch, then suddenly stopped and stood up straight. "Just kiddin' ya mate," he said, with a smile as he patted Prophet on the arm, "still, I made you flinch."

Undead winked at Prophet and walked back to the stage. He jumped up, grabbed the microphone, and shouted, "c'mon guys, let's party!"

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No, Undeadcutlet, you did NOT make me flinch." Prophet yelled at the guy on stage. He then turned to his good friends Krisp and Sneaky_Sneasel. "Yeah, Krisp, I know who you guys are, don't worry." He grabbed a handful of chips and smothered them in salsa. "Well, at least the food aint bad."

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undeadcutlet chuckled and put down the microphone. He turned to the other band members and said, "come on, guys, this is what a computer's for. Let's go party." Undead walked over to a computer in the corner, hooked it up to the speakers, then found a good playlist and pressed the play button. Then he jumped down of the stage and into the crowd, looking for someone he knew.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:57 pm
is very close to getting banned

CF stopped and stared as she saw none other than Krisp.

"Holy crap! Krisp?! Here? That's.. that's awesome!" Temporarily distracted from Tiny, she started to make her way over to the Gym Leader, before noticing who she was with and spinning quickly around.

"The boarders gang.." she muttered in disappointment. She ran a hand through her hair distractedly. Glancing over at Prophet, an ugly look crossed her face. He was a jerk. She remembered being friends with him once.. Shaking herself, she turned back to Tiny, wondering again if any of her close friends would show. Suddenly she realized what he had said.

"Huh, no way!" she grinned, remembering old times. "Admins can sure have fun! You've never seen TK do karaoke have you?" She grinned again, trying not to laugh at her memory. Tiny would think she was mental.

"And as for Mods, well I dunno. sN0wY's pretty cool. But let's not go further, eh? We don't wanna get kicked out if they do show."

((How freaking awesome would it be if an Admin joined in?? Seriously! I know it couldnt possibly ever happen in a million and two point four years, but still. Krisp joined, didn't she? ^_^))

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Apperance: Myah, Just casual, longish shaby hair and a snazzy black/purple top and black jeans.)

Rubypoke saw CF, He walks over looking at Undead chuckling.
"Hey CF, nice party. Ooo food, people, music! Nyah ^_^"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:21 am

CF looked up and grinned as she saw Rubypoke come up to them.

"Max!" she exclaimed, hugging him. "Alright, you came!"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suddenly Undead walked straight into Cf and Rubypoke. "Hey guys, how's it going? Pretty exciting party, huh?" Undead looked over at Prophet too and gave him a little wave.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah I came, pretty darn good here eh." Then Max sees Undead walking over. "Undead! Hey! How are you both?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's been alright," said Undead, rubbing his jaw where he'd been punched, "come on, let's get a drink." He turned around and began walking to where the drinks were at.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:52 am

"Not really thirsty." CF said softly. She turned and surveyed the crowd, almost without realising she was doing it. She grinned again as her eyes swept over Krisp. It was good to see her out of the chats and in the RP forum. If only some other Mods would do likewise. Turning back to Rubypoke and Undead, she saw that Undead had gone over to the drinks table. She ran a hand through her hair again, wondering what to say.

((Wow, its so lifelike. Thats just what I would do in a party.))

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead grabbed a Coke off the table, popped it open and took a sip. He walked over to CF again, still rubbing his jaw. "Man, that wasn't cool," he said, taking another sip.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Unlucky dude, bad jaw eh." Max said looking at his jaw. "More Gym Leaders here would be good..." Max looked around... "But its great as it is anyway..."

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next