It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean heard a shout from out side, "What the...?" he said to himself as a man with large bat-like ears and a skinny rat-like tall came barging in, "Ashra! The Fire Dragon's back!" he panted, "Okay." she said calmly, "Damean if you don't mind could you help our warriors fight that thing whil I heal Seraphina?" she asked Damean nodded, and left the tent, Ashra knelt down and began chanting a soft light was emitting from her hands, she waved them over Seraphina's leg and waited to see what happened.

Damean ran out side, it was dark, darker than he tought it was outside, fires illminiated the village, "What's-" Damean said as he was knocked into the ground, his left wing was on fire, he flapped it furiously to put the blaze out, when it was out there was a hole in this wing abou six inches wide and tall. He got up and turned around to see a flaming serpent fighting a man with a gaigantic broad sword, the man was throuw back as Damean was, Damean charged at the serpent, calling Masa and Mune as he ran he slashed the beast and nothing happened, the flames dispersed momentarily and began burning again, the serpent turned on Damean and blew a fireball at him, dodging it was easy. "What is this thing?" Damean asked himself as the Serpent flew into the skay and begn circling the village setting roofs on fire, and knocking a few buildings over. It roared, a piercing roar that seemed a bit like a scream.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:54 pm
is very close to getting banned

Not paying attention to Ashra, Seraphina heard the dragon's screech.
"Damean!" she cried out, sitting up, slightly. As soon as it had come, her energy dispated and she fell back, motionless. She moaned slightly as her leg ached, then felt no more as she blacked out.

((When in doubt, get knocked out, that's my RP philosophy))

Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((When in doubt, go beserk is my RP philosiphy :P ))

The dragon flew over the building Damean had just come out off, causing the roof to catch on fire, "Noo!!" Damean yelled as pain seered his insides, not normal pain, but the pain of losing someone, the only one that he loved. "NOO!" he howled as the demon inside him awoke. Damean's wings changed into their bat-like form, he flew at the burning at the building, being faster in this form Damean saw Ashra try to heal Seraphina, the old man just noticing the danger. Damean hit the roof at hard as he could, causing the rock base to come loose from the walls, the whole roof was removed from the building, becoming a decent sized weapon, Damean threw it at the dragon who was coming towards him.

The flames were severed by the roof, hitting something solid, a much smaller dragon burst out of the fire, with a white neck and a red body, a blue triangled shaped mark shined brightly as the dragon combusted and transformed back into the Flaming dragon.

((Feel free to control Ashra and the dragon if it gives you soemthing to post.))

Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:40 pm

His cry rousing her once more, Seraphina's eyes shot open and she sat up, clutching her head.
"Damean!" she cried.
"Lie down." commanded Ashra softly. "He will be fine."

There was a screech from outside as the dragon fired a wide stream of powerful flames straight at Damean. Seraphina cried out and tried to rise from the bed, but Ashra pushed her back down firmly.
"Stay. You'll only injure yourself more." she told her.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean flew to the side to dodge the flames, he called upon Masa and Mune as he did so, the katanas glemed as the fire passed them, "Begone!" he said takin a swing at the dragon's middle, where the true dragon was. It flew out of the way in time letting more fire shoot towards Damean, he blocked it with Masa and Mune, the two swords made a shield that the flames just passed by. He then thought of something, the two swords that he had were brother blades so using them at once would cause a devistating blow.

Damean let Masa and Mune get surrounded by black smoke which reformed into the shape of a larger blade, the smoke vanished, revealing a shining silver blade with a black hilt. The sword that stood before him, the Masamune, was also known as the darkness slayer, able to defeat the most evil of beings. Damean swung the Masamune at the dragon, who was hit by it, getting flown toward earth from the crushing blow.

Damean watched the dragon's fire go out and cry in pain, this was not a screech like before but a roar that said "Help me." Damean laned keeping the Masamune ready, "This... is the God of Fire... Latias..." Damean muttered recognizing the dragon that lay before him. Seraphina! a voice in Damean head rang, Damean ran to te building to see her being held by Ashra, she seemed concerned. "Seraphina, are you okay?" Damean asked as he approached them.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:16 pm

Rising from the bed again, Seraphina pushed Ashra away and limped to Damean.

"I .." Her voice failing, Seraphina wondered what to say. She realized suddenly that she didn't know why she'd been afriad, why she'd gotten worried. She should have known that Damean could handle anything. She swayed suddenly as a wave of dizziness swept over her. She regained her balance, but Ashra had risen and taken a step towards her. She started to speak when Seraphina gave a cry and fell forward, her extreme blood loss finally beginning to affect her.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean lunged foward and caught Seraphina, "Seraphina!" he cried, "Seraphina are you okay?!" he was worried, unlike him, Seraphina lost blood when she was cut, Damean lifted her up in his arms, "Ashra, she needs to be healed." Damean said, "She's out now maybe I can work now." Ashra replied, a roar from outside filled the room, "Not again..." Damean said, laying Seraphina on the bed, "Please get better..." Damean muttered as he wnet out the door, flames whipped aroun where the dragon was lying, forming the serpent again. It lunged at Damean, wrapping around him before he could react, pain burned Damean, unlike a arrow, sword or lance fire hurt Damean and could take his life. Damean heard something, a voice, a gentle voice. Please... take my life... it said, it sounded tourtured End it now... it said.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:50 pm

Not entirely unconscious, Seraphina cried out as she heard the roar again. "Damean, no!!" she yelled, trying to rise, but falling back. Ashra put a hand on her arm and looked at her sternly.
"You will not be able to help him by killing yourself! Stay here, and lie down."
Whimpering, Seraphina lay back down, closing her eyes as a wave of pain swept over her. "Damean.." she whispered as another roar was heard from outside..

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The dragon leaned it's head closer to Damean's, Do it! Damean shook his head, "What good would killing you do?" The dragon roared, I've suffered from curruption for over 5000 years, and because of it I've become this twisted being... it roared again, I've become a murderer, a monster, and I cannot stop myself, please... take my life. Damean struggeled to get free, the serpent was binding hims very tightly, "No!" he said, the dragon snapped it's jaws shut inches away from Damean's face, "I cannot kill a god!" I am no longer a god! I am a demon!! it roared thrusting it's jaws toward Damean's head. Damean had time to react, he pulled the Masamune infront of his face, the blade went through the Serpent's mouth, blood stained the blade. Thank you... the dragon said as life left it's body, releasing Damean, the flames went out to reveal a dead Latias, blood coming from it's mouth.

Damean landed on his knees, "What have I done?" he muttered as grief coming over him, "I've killed a god..." tears began to stream down his face, he got up and went to the roofless building where Seraphina lay, leaving the corpse of Latias in the moonlight.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:39 pm

"Damean!" Seraphina cried out to him as he entered, Ashra shaking her head.
"You are never going to heal at this rate.." she murmured as Seraphina got up slowly and limped to Damean.
"I'm fine." Seraphina told the woman over her shoulder. "Damean - what's wrong?"

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

His face solemn, Damean wipped the tears from his eyes. "It's dead." he replied, "I killed the dragon..." he looked Seraphina in the eye, "You need to get healed, if you keep walking on that leg it could get worse and your stomach has a hole in it, I think you're in no shape to be walking around being concered about me, you know I won't go down that easily." Damean sighed, "But thanks for caring." he said smiling.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:10 am

"I'm fine, Damean, really. I'll feeling much better." Seraphina smiled weakly up at him. Turning to Ashra, she indicated Raptar.

"He needs your more than I do."

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ashra nodded and began working on the little entei. Damean watched as she began chanting and he hands started glowing she waved them over the entei, and repeated the process.

"I hope he recovers..." Damean said, "Seraphina, I'm glad your feeling okay, but you still need to rest a little, even I need rest if I get knocked around hard enough." Damean walked over to Seraphina and put his arm over her shoulders, letting her lean on him for support, Please be okay... Damean thought looking at Raptar and then Seraphina.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:36 am

Seraphina leant on Damean, looking up at him.

"Really, I'm fine. Anytime you want to leave." She smiles up at him before looking down at Raptar.

"Ashra, can Raptar stay with you?"

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Damean asked, shocked, "You're not healed yet and Raptar..." Damean stopped, he knew that she would argue his point, "Fine, let's get ready then." he said, "I'll go find you some new clothes, you get your other stuff ready."

Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:41 am

Seraphina nodded. "Do you have my amulet?" she asked him, running her hand over her sash. The amulet wasn't in there, so hopefully Damean had it. If he didn't... Seraphina stopped, thinking. She didn't know what she'd do if she'd lost that amulet..

Last edited by Flarey on Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean relized he had been clutching it in his left hand while he fought the dragon, he unfolded his hand to reveal the beautiful amulet, "Here." he said gently, "I'll be back in a while, I'm going to pick up new clothes and some food."

((In all of this RP neither one of us has eaten anything, we have to be hungry... :P ))

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:39 pm

"Then I'm coming." Seraphina said quickly. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to leave him. Taking the amulet and stowing it back in her sash, she ran a hand through her hair and transformed to her mainly human form.

"Oh and.. er I don't really know how to explain this, but.. I.. don't eat. I get any energy I need from... well, I guess you could say from emotion."

((Hehehehehe))

Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fine that means less food to carry, I rarley eat, I can go a few months with out food, but eventually the hunger hits me hard, plus your pok

Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Seraphina nodded. She had sort of forgotten that her Pokemon needed to eat too. Running a hand through her hair, she wondered where this "old friend" lived..

((Oh, the oppurtunities that that trait gives you, eh, Magus m'dear? :wink: ))

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((lol, it's not far, maybe twenty yards away.))

"He's in the village, let's go, he's a excellent blacksmith and his wife is a master seamstress." Damean said, "They know me so they'll probably give us a discount."

Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:14 pm

((That was more to give me something to post than because I cared where the guy lives :P ))

((This is getting repetitive, and there's not much I can do without god-moding. Let's fast-forward - we are now at the guy's place))

Standing behind Damean, Seraphina looked around nervously. Turning her eyes back to Damean, she waited.

((This is probably an insult to Gryph's power as an RP Mod - she doesn't like the aboninably short posts. Admittedly, neither do I, but what can I do? :? ))

Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, I agree lets go as fast as we can, I have a plot twist that requires us to get out of where we are.

You know, Seraphina should fight someone, that'll give you something to do.))

Damean knocked on the heavy wooden door, which was opened abruptly by a large man with cat-like ears, the man was large and muscular almost twice Damean's size. "Damean?" the man asked, Damean smilied "Hello Clay." "Well I'll be Damean!" Clay said picking up Damean in a bear hug, Damean lost his brath momentarily as the man hugged him, though Damean was strong this guy dwarfed him in strength. Damean wobbled as he was put back on the ground, Clay noticed Seraphina, "Hmm...? What might your name be?" he asked.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:39 pm

"My name is Seraphina, sir." she said softly, declining her head politely. "I'm.. I'm travelling with Damean now.."

((Freaking heracross, what on earth can I possibly say/do? This is pointless >_< Magus, take over - and do something. Let's finish the shopping spree and get going.))

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Um, how much would it cost for a cloak and few shirts?" Damean asked Clay, "For you or your friend?" "For my friend." Clay looked at Seraphina, "Normally about maybe 150, but for you I'll take 50." Damean shook his head, "Don't worry," he said as he handed Clay three gold coins. "Damean, you don't have to pay me so much." "I've got enough money, keep it." Clay walked in the house and came back out with a cloak and new shirts he handed them to Damean, "There you go, anything else?" "No, thanks." Damean said, Clay shut the door and Damean handed the clothes to Seraphina, "Put one of the shirts and the cloak on, I'll carry the other clothes while we travel." he said, when a laughed made him lift up his head, next to the corpse of Latias stood Gryphor, "...How did you survive?" Damean asked, Gryphor smiled "I'm not so easily defeated, now tell me what caused this to happen?" Gryphor kicked Latias body, "The gods are supposed to be immortal, but I guess you proved that theory wrong." Gryphor stepped towards Damean and Seraphina, "I've coem here for something, the Star of Mind, I know you have it, now give it to me!" he said, Damean turned his head towards Seraphina, "Run." he said.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next