It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
is very close to getting banned

((Hehehe. You've had the control so far. Now, it's my turn.))

"Yes. Don't worry, she's a friend." She walked to the door and called out. A minute later, she re-entered, followed by a large and powerful Aggron.

"This is Doreatheas. She used to be a human, but a witch got her when she went travelling to Hoennia. Now she's an Aggron. She helps me out when the villagers get really bad, telling me news from the village and things."

Doreatheas nodded. "The villagers are searching everywhere for you." she told Damean, her deep, grating voice making the baby Entei yelp.
"What is this?" she asked Seraphina.
"His name is Raptar. He hatched from that egg I got."
Doreatheas bent down and studied the Fire Pokemon. "Intriguing." she murmured. Standing up, he surveyed Damean.

"So. Who are you? And why are you in Seraphina's house?"

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Never met a talking Aggron before, but these days nothing surprizes me anymore Damean thought, "I'm Damean." he said, "Seraphina kind of invited me after the... incedent in the village." Damean said. "Is there another enterance to you house?" Damean asked Seraphina, "Because Doreatheas isn't wet, and unless it's guarded by a wizard, the villagers will just come in here and try to burn us." he said, he then stood up and brushed dust from his legs, "Or we should leave, I have a feeling that the villagers will be armed if they come after us."

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:30 pm

"I dig myself a path every time I come here." Doreatheas grunted. "I fill it in behind me, so unless the villagers knew where to come, they wouldn't find this place."

"Stop worrying, Damean." Seraphina said reassuringly. "We're perfectly safe here."

((Queue Dramatic Irony))

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Then suddenly godzilla came out of nowhere smashed the house to peices and killed them all.

:P couldn't resist.))

Damean paused, "I'm not so sure..." he said, when he heard a faint whistle, similar to the sound an arrow makes followed by the igniting of a fire. "Crap." Damean said, "They're here." when flames started to burn through a corner of the roof, a section of vines collapsed down into the kitchen. "We have to run." Damean said picking up the little Entei who appeared to be shock and handed it to Seraphina, "It'd be best to carry him in this." Damean said handing her a rusty pok

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm

Seraphina shook her head, cradling the Entei.

"I can't put him in that, he's too little. Come on. I don't know how they found us, but we have to get out."

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean nodded, "We'll go out the way we came in." Damean said, "I'll go first and distract them while you make a run for it." Damean gulped I just hope they don't hit me with a night arrow... he thought.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:18 pm

"We can't go that way. Raptar's a Fire Pokemon, he won't survive in water!" She turned to the Aggron, who still stood there, watching them.

"Doreatheas, will you dig us a tunnel? If we dig out through the basement and head west, we'll be able to avoid the villagers."

Doreatheas nodded. Turning, she made her way quickly towards a door set in the far wall. "Follow me." She headed down the stairs and into the basement, and walked over to the west wall. Leaning over, she started to dig.

Still carrying Raptar, Seraphina followed her down and watched as the tunnel got rapidly bigger. All they could do now was wait.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean followed, the tunnel got larger and larger, but the structur above then was crumbling rapidly. Damean turned, "You guys go on ahead, I'll be distracting them." he them turned and began going up the stairs.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:45 pm

"No, stop!" Seraphina cried. She ran back and grabbed his arm. "We don't have time. Doreatheas builds these things to cave in after she's passed through. If we're not quick we'll be-" her words were cut off as a rumbling crash filled the basement.

"-trapped." she finished, looking at the caved in tunnel. "Now what?"

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean stared at Seraphina for a moment, "How far can you teleport?" he asked. looking at the top of the stairs to see the roof crumble to reveal the night sky, the full moon shined brightly down into the exposed basement.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:59 pm

((Oh yeah. Forgot I could do that ^_^;;))

"I don't know." She backed away, trying not to look at the moon. "I - I have to be able to see where I am going." She gasped as a crack appeared in the ceiling above her head.

"I think we should risk it!"

Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"There'sone more option..." Damean said, he approached Seraphina, "It's dangerous, especially if the decide to use flaming arrows again... But it's the best option." Damean then wrapped his arms around Seraphina tightly, Raptar was between them, "Hold on." he said as he let loose another set of wings, smaller than the black feathery wings that he had out the most often. He flapped the wings swiftly lifting them into the air, and flew upward into the night sky.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:43 pm

Seraphina shut her eyes tightly and held on. "What if they see us?" she asked nervously. "They'll shoot at us.."

Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean turned so his back faced where he saw armored men, "If they shoot I'll take the hits..." Damean said flying swiftly towards the opposit end of the forest. When he heard shouts, he flew faster, and arrows flew over his head one hit him in the shoulder anothe hit him in his upper right wing. His pace slowed and they lost altitude fast.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:08 pm

"No!" Seraphina cried out as she felt them start to fall. She squeezed her eyes shut and teleported, praying that they would make it.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean was blinded by a blur of blue smoke hat swiftly disipated, they were roughly five feet above the ground when Damean's wing gave out and they crashed to the ground, he turned so his back hit the ground and Seraphina and Raptar would land on him. He panted heavily, "Ow" he said as pain shot up his back.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:13 pm

"Oh no, Damean!" Seraphina ran over and knelt down beside him. "What happened, I don't understand... You should have teleported with me! Damean, are you alright?" Raptar jumped out of Seraphina's arms and peered down at Damean.
"Rrrr?" he growled slightly, nudging Damean.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm okay, nothing's broken, even if they were it would heal..." Damean grunted, still laying in the grassy forest floor, Raptar started licking his face, "It's okay Raptar." Damean said sitting up and petting the Entei's soft fur. "Hey Seraphina, do you mind, pulling the arrow out of my wing?" Damean asked, pulling the arrow out of his shoulder, the wound swiftly healed over, and no blood was on the arrow.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:26 pm

Seraphina nodded, and reached out to pull out the arrow gently. Raptar whined softly.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ow" Damean yelped as the arrow was removed from his wing, the wound healed, and appeared to never have been pierced by the arrow. "Thanks." Damean said, "Well, we better get moving or the villagers will find us." he said brushing dirt off of his pants. "Walking is probably the best option." he muttered, he turned around and saw smoke rising from a mound about a kilometer away, "We have a decent lead, unless they have rapidashes, it'll take them a few hours to get to us."

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:06 pm

"Rapidash?" Seraphina grinned. "We can take a Rapidash if you like." She pulled out a Pokeball and opened it. From a burst of light came a tall and powerful Rapidash.

"This is Diamond." Seraphina said, leaping onto her back. "Come on - she won't hurt you." She leant over and picked up Raptar and then held out a hand to Damean.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't need a ride" He said, "I can fly faster than most pokemon can run swin or fly, so I'll be fine." he politly declined the offer, "Plus Diamond can go faster with out the extra weight." Damean smiled Why does she want me to hang around her anyway, because of her she lost her home, and is being hunted by the villagers. Damaen thought, Why do I think things like this anyway? And why am I suddeny nervous? I'm never nervous... Damean shook his head. "I'll fly above you and keep watch for the villagers." Damean said, "We should head for Viridiun, it's not the far from here, maybe five leagues." he said.

((Viridiun is Viridian City))

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:00 pm

((It could have been a typo. You're good at them, O Lord of Typos. :P ))

Seraphina nodded. "Let's go then. Hyah!" she leaned forward as Diamond leapt into a gallop, heading towards the edge of the forest.
"Come on, Damean!"

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yes, I am the Lord of Typos. At least on my forums :P ))

Damean took of into the air, he flew upward about a 20 yards, and saw a path that lead to Viridiun, he flew back downwards stoping about five feet above Seraphina's head, "Turn right, there's a path that leads straight to Viridiun, you might want to disguise yourself, travelers might not ake to kindly to a blue person with a tail." he said.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:39 pm

Seraphina nodded. She gave her instructions to Diamond then changed her form back to her "normal" looking form. She had never been able to get rid of her tail in this form, so she wrapped it losely around her waist like a belt. They rode on, following the path, winding in and out of the forest randomly. Raptar yawned and went to sleep on Seraphina's lap, but she hardly noticed. She was busy keeping a careful watch on Damean, ad also looking out for villagers.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next