It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 The Ultimate Plot-Twisting Medievil Pokemon RP Ever! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean flew over Seraphina, watching for any sudden movement. He then noticed something move, he turned and found a man taking aim with a cross bow at him, the tip of the arrow was gold colored. Bounty Hunters! Out here!?! Damean thought, he turned into a dive and the man fired, the arrow hit his forearm. "GAH!" he yelled in pain and crashed to the ground, blood trickling down his forehead where he hit a rock.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:09 pm
is very close to getting banned

Seraphina reacted quickly. "Diamond, Flamethrower!" she cried as she leapt off the Rapidash's back. Diamond galloped at the shooter and fired a powerful stream of flames at him, making him stumble back and flee, crying "Fire! Fire! Tis the Type of Satan! Fire!"

Seraphina ran to Damean. "Damean? Damean, are you alright? Damean, wake up!"

Raptar whined nervously, and Diamond trotted up next to them to whinny anxiously.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean lay unconcious, blood pouring out where the arrow hit him, he coughed and woke up, he trembled and sat up his arms shaking violently. He looked around and the collapsed again, pain overcame him as he lost conciousness again.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:52 pm

((I hate you. What am I meant to do now?! Gah :P ))

Seraphina chewed her lip frantically. He was losing blood fast, and she had no bandages or anything to stem the flow. Taking a breathe, she tore a strip out of her dress hem and held it against the wound. She watched his face, wondering what she was going to do next..

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think draging me to a village would work, but oh well, I can work with this just as well.))

Damean regained consioucness, he was weak, "my... dagger..." he muttered, he spat up some blood, he rose a shaky hand and pointed to a dagger bound by leather to his right leg. "Stab... heart with... it." he lost consiousness again.

((You'll hate me now :P ))

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:35 pm

((WHAT?! I am NOT going to stab Team Midnight's Leader!! No way, pal! Nu uh! Not happening!! This Flareon ain't stabbing!!))

"W-what?" Seraphina looked shocked. "No! No, Damean, wake up! I can't, I just can't! Wake up, please wake up.."

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean lay there, blood oozing out without stop, when the bushes began to rustle behind Seraphina, and armored men appeared out of them they wielded swords, lances and maces. "I had no idea that gold would affect him this much..." said a man smiling, "You there!" a chubby man with a lance pointed it at Seraphina, "Back away from him, he's a dangerous criminal!" he said.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:50 pm

Seraphina looked around desperately. Shutting her eyes, she grabbed the dagger and without letting herself think stabbed it into Damean's heart.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean woke up, he emidietly took the dagger out of his heart the wound healed fast, just like normal, there was a hole in the dagger where his blood made contact with it. He jumped up and startled the men. He turned, a faced them his eyes burning with fury. His voice was surprisingly calm though, "You practicly traumatized my friend by doing that..." damean laughed, "Prepare to pay the consquences." He summoned his sword in a swirl of Dark energy and lunged at them, his sword swung fast becoming a silver streak damageing the men with blinding speed.

The men lay fallen before them, not dead but injured. Damean's sword disappeared in a stream of dark smoke. He turned towards Seraphina, "let's go, there's more of them." he said quietly, "I'll explain what happened later." he said. He started to walk and then he said quietly "Thank you."

Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:00 pm

Seraphina's mouth hung open. She stood, speechless for a moment before returning Diamond, picking up Raptar and hurrying after Damean.

"What exactly happened?" she asked, still in shock.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Later." Damean said, putting away his wings and walking up the path, "Viridiun's not even a mile away." he said, "We should chek in at thier inn, I'll explain things when we're not in danger." Damean strided up the path noticing the birght sun rising.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 pm

Still shocked, Seraphina shook her head and hurried after Damean.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean toook of his cloak and let it blow away in the wind, the cloak was blood stained in many spots and had several large holes in it. Damean had a white shirt on, the left sleeve was torn off to reveal a scar covered left arm, there wer holes in the back where his wings were attached to his body. "I'll pay for the room." he said smoothly turning his head toward Seraphina.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:38 pm

((You don't exactly leave much for me to say))

She nodded. "Thanks." Running a hand through her hair, she watched him, wondering about his arm. All those scars... What could they be from? Shaking her head slightly, she averted her gaze and kept walking.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Are you curious about my scars?" Damean asked, "I'll telll you about them if you like."

Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:40 pm

Seraphina blushed slightly. He must have seen her looking. Without answering, she nodded. Raptar growled slightly and leant his chin on her shoulder.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Alright." Damean said calmly, "Most of them are from those people." Damean said gesturing to the men he knocked out. "Not all of them are from them though, the... erm, a person of great power inflicted this one." he said pointing to one scar that trailled all the way down his arm, "I was sick for a month after that fight..." Damean muttered. "And then of course theres the ones on my other arm." He rolled up the sleeve on his right arm to reveal even more scars. "Again most of them are from the people after me." Damean said, "...This one..." Damean muttered looking at a scar that was shaped like the sun, "If had since as long as I can remember, I don't know how I got it though..." he said and rolled down his sleeve, "Enough of that, we're almost to Viridiun." He said pointing to a village that was rather large, the closest house was about twenty yards away.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:28 pm

"But don't you-" Seraphina started to ask a question but stopped, nodding. She looked at the village. Pidgey flew about and pecked at the ground, small Bug Pokemon were scattered here and there, and citizens mulled around doing ordinary things. One or two had pet Zigzagoon tagging along behind them, but never anything more exciting. In this day and age, Fire, Water, Dark, Ghost and Psychic Pokemon were considered satanic, as were rare Pokemon. Seraphina pulled her cloak around Raptar to hide him.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We should find the in around there." Damean said calmly, pointing to a building larger than the other houses, it had a sign hung over it that read "Forest Bed" and had a weedle painted on to it. Damean walked towards it, "After we get a room, I'm going to go shopping for some new clothes." he said, "The "I got attacked by a pack of wild Mightyena" works only for a few days."

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:15 pm

Seraphina nodded. She wasn't quite sure what to do, she'd never really been around normal humans for an extended period of time before.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Just relax, and don't draw attention to yourself." Damean said opening the door to the inn, he gestured for her to go in, "Ladies first" he said calmly.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:31 pm

She nodded and entered, making sure that Raptar was covered fully in her cloak. He fidgeted, and she laid a gentle hand on his head, soothing him. She looked around nervously, careful to keep her tail wrapped firmly around her waist.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damean walked up to the counter and asked the reseptionist behind it. "I'd like to get a room for myself and my friend adressing Seraphina." The woman behind the counter said, "That'll be 10 Bucks" she said. Damean passed her a gold coin, and began to walk away from the counter, "Sir! Your change!" The reseptionist cried at him, "Keep it." he said climbing up the wooden stairs that lead to a room with a sign on it that read "Unoccupied" Damean opened the door, it was small and had only one window, two straw beds were in it and a wooden table. "This will do." Damean said.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:04 pm

Following close behind him, Seraphina gaped at the money he gave the woman.
"Where did you get that much money?" she asked him in amazement as they approached the room. Once they reached it she let Raptar out. He ran around, sniffing the beds tentatively as though he was afraid they would explode.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mercinary work." Damean said, "I've only had a handful of jobs but they were for royalty." he dropped his belt, it had thre pokeballs attached to it and a money pouch. He untied the pouch and handed it to Seraphina, "Go ahead and buy some food for Raptar." he said. He pet the little Entei, "Don't go undiguesesd anywhere, even in the room, you don't know who's eyes are watching." Damean opened the door, "I'll be going shoping now, also don't leave Raptar alone, people are afraid of the unknown."

Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next