It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 The Sith Order RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos studied each member of the council. Though it was unlikely, he never knew who he would be needed to knock out of the big picture.

And if that happens, we're all doomed...

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gralen was the first of the Jedi to speak. After all, he was the highest ranking of them all.

"Greetings Lord Steelven...and..." Gralen announced.

Steelven realized that Chaos was being hologrammed too. "Oh, him? He's a guest in this meeting." Steelven explained. "You may refer to him as Chaos."

"Thank you." replied Gralen. "Ahem-Greetings Lord Steelven and Chaos. What is it that you wish to bring before the faces of the Jedi Council?"

"There has been...a predicament with two young Jedi today." Steelven told him.

Gralen seemed to get angry. "What kind of predicament??" asked Gralen.

"Well, two Jedi teenagers arrived here in a small spacecraft and attacked us violently and with no consent." explained Steelven.

"You attacked them before they spoke, didn't you?!?!" Gralen snarled.

"No; honest to my heart, I didn't. I could sense it; they were doing in under complete decision. They attacked us, so we defended ourselves. We had to kill them." sighed Steelven.

"WHAT!?!?!??!!?!?!?" yelled Gralen. "YOU KILLED TWO YOUNGLINGS?!!?!?!? I SHOULD GO OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The other Jedi began to yell as well.

"Wait!" Steelven replied. "Let me explain! The two younglings had adrenaline crystals equipped!"

"Did you say...adrenaline crystals?" asked Gralen. "I'm so sorry; this changes everything..."

The other Jedi agreed to this.

"You need not explain further; I know what happened at your Temple. I'm so sorry..." said Gralen. "But what I don't know is where these two got the crystals."

"We don't konw either." replied Steelven. "But two younglings could not easily find these crystals; someone must have given the crystals to them."

Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So it is true, the younglings did get the crystals from an unknown force. The question now is if they are just using the Jedi as a tool against us, or are they just against us all.

Suddenly, Chaos relized that at least half of the council was scanning him. I don't think I will ever get used to working eith Sith, or Jedi...

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gralen was shaking his head. "Who would do such a thing, giving adrnenaline crystals to weak-fortitude younglings?"

"Someone very sick and controlling." sighed Steelen. "I believe whomever gave them the crystals knew it would cause an uproar."

"If that's true...he's, in a way, telling us that he will do this again, only a stronger attack next time!" replied Gralen. The other Jedi murmored for a bit. Steelven decided to wait to speak.

Gralen lifted his head up. "We've decided, or mostly me, that I will be coming to your Sith Temple."

"You're saying I should reveal the location of my temple to the Jedi?" marked Steelven.

"No. You can tell me secretely later. The reason I need to be there is that next time I think you'll need more than yourself and a bounty hunter to defend your Temple." explained Gralen.

"Sounds fair." replied Steelven.

Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Another master, that is just what we need here. It is bad enough when you never know if one person is scanning your thoughts...Wait, Steelven might be reading my mind even now.

Chaos still couldn't understand what he found so annoying about getting his thoughts read.

Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

All of the Jedi, except for Gralen, disappeared. Their holo-images had faded away. Steelven switched the link to a private line and so did Gralen.

"All right; I'll give you the location and directions..." instructed Steelven.

"I'm listening." replied Gralen.

Steelven then sat down and meditated. He was sending the location via the force, just in case someone was tapping into this line; Steelven didn't want to take that risk.

After about 20 minutes of explaining to Gralen, Gralen nodded his head. "All right Lord Steelven; You shall expect to see me in two days." Gralen smiled, which was rare for him.

"See you then." smiled Steelven.

Gralen bowed, and then his holo-image disappeared.

"Phew..." sighed Steelven. "That was tedious. How about lunch? We can have the droids bring the meal here where we can eat in luxury." smiled Steelven.

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Darth Aven
Profession: Ex-Sith Master

Appearance:
Species: Drakellyn
Body type: Lizard-like. Thin and lith, with a long tail. Carries one red saber, on yellow saber, and a double-bladed orange saber in his tail.
Hair and eye colours: Eyes are black and hair is greenish blue.
Skin Colour: Blue-ish scales.
Face type: Lizard-like
Other physical features: Right side of face, right arm and left leg are all robotic.
Clothing style: Loincloth. Black cape that goes down to the floor.
Speech style: Sophisticated, mostly. no hisses or anything.

Personality:
General demeanor: Thin and straight standing except for hunsh in neck.
How he/she sees himself: As a powerful, intelligent Sith. But believes his bionics make him ugly.
Best qualities: Intelligence.
Worst qualities: Self-hating.

Background:
Parents: Father unknown. Mother was one of the Drakellyn mothers - she had hundreds of children and he was nothing special amongst them.
Siblings: Hundreds of 'em
Hometown: Small, drifting asteroid.
Childhood history: Grew up on the asteroid until he was found by a Jedi. Trained in the arts of the Jedi, became a master, was betrayed by his apprentice who later became the Necromancer (the main enemy in the last scenario).
Recent history: After the battle on Coruscant, from which the Necromancer escaped, he hunted the Necromancer down, intent on killing him.
Plans for the future: Unknown.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Anything.
Favorite place: Havec's secret room in the Sith Temple.
Pet peeve: His Bionics.
Least favorite season: Winter.
Worst memory: Getting his Bionics implanted.

I might put in a picture that Gryph drew of him later.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Of course you may join. :P It's great to have someone who was in the old Sith RP with me. :) ))

Steelven didn't even wait for Chaos to reply. "I'll order us lunch." He pressed a green button on the table and in a few minutes, a droid came in with two trays of food; one for Steelven and one for Chaos.

"Ahh...Pork Tenderloin...my favorite meat!" smiled Steelven as he licked his lizardy lips.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven guided the small, dark red ship he was in down onto the surface of the asteroid, careful not to knock into any protruding rocks. I hope they're still here, he thought, maybe Havec's come back as well...

The ship landed with a soft thunk, unheard in the vacuum of space, and he turned on the cloaking device. He clicked the cockpit open and felt the air rush out into empty space. With a slight hiss the cockpit opened fully and Aven leapt out of the ship gracefully. He was wearing no space suit; his species, the Drakellyn, had adapted to the harsh emptiness of space and could survive quite easily in a vacuum.

Aven took no time to look around as he walked over ot the small, practically unseeable metal door that was the entrance to the Sith Temple and knocked three times with his strong metal fist.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven was about to take a sip from his chalice when he felt a familiar presence. His hands let go of the chalice, which hit the floor and broke. This presence...could it be...after all these years???

Without a word or mention to Chaos Steelven dashed out of the council room and sprinted to the main entrance. He could hear knocking.

He reached the metal door and slowly opened it. If I'm correct...it's...

"Aven!" exclaimed Steelven with some glee. "Is it really...how did you...can it be?" Steelven did a small double-take, closed his eyes, and re-opened them. Sure enough, it was Aven. So I'm not crazy after all. It really is him.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven nodded once and stepped past Steelven into the airlock. He briefly brushed Steelven's mind with his own as a sort of greeting and closed the door quickly. Beginning to walk into the temple and trusting Steelven to keep pace he had only one thing to ask: "Havec?"

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven stopped pacing with Aven and stood staring at the ground. "Havec...was never found..." he sighed. "The only thing I found was her communicator...which means nothing. I searched Coruscant to every nook and cranny. I asked every Jedi from the battle if they had seen her. I overturned every stone and explored every cave. Alas, I did not find her."

Steelven shook his head, and tears began to roll down his lizardy cheeks. "I went to numerous nearby planets and searched too. I'd hired over 500 Bounty Hunters to be on the search to find her and rescue her, at all costs." Steelven choked back some tears. "Still nothing after all these years. No message. No clue. No sign."

"I fear...I may have lost the one woman I ever truely love..."

Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven nodded once, desperately trying to hold his emotions. He was jealous of Steelven's relationship with Havec, but he kept it to himself. Steelven was a friend, or an ally at least, and Aven didn't want to throw that away. "Let us proceed," he sighed, "I am famished."

Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Raziel Zeraii
Profession: Un-Official Sith Master

Appearance:
Species: Hash'akk'ik
Body type: Demon-like, tall, muscular, carries one Black bladed Lightsaber and a second concealed Lightsaber.
Hair and eye colours: Eyes are amber, hair is a silvery white.
Skin Colour: Black.
Face type: Demon-like.
Other physical features: Right arm is robotic.
Clothing style: Same as Senator Organas from Ep III, the one that he wore in senate with Padme.
Speech style: Sophisticated, slightly deep.

Personality:
General demeanor: Slightly muscular, tall.
How he/she sees himself: As a powerful, intelligent Sith.
Best qualities: Intelligence.
Worst qualities: Instinct.

Background:
Parents: Father unknown. Mother unknown.
Siblings: one deceased, four living
Hometown: The Abyss.
Childhood history: Grew up on the planet known as the Abyss, there is no light there, so his people adapted the power of being able to see in the dark.
Recent history: After the battle on Coruscant, from which the Necromancer escaped, he fled from the Jedi Temple, afraid of being executed by Gralen, for the past years he has been on his home planet, known only as the Abyss, there he discovered a Sith Shrine, which had imprisoned in it the spirit of a Sith Master, he trained with the spirit and is now an Un-Official Sith Master.
Plans for the future: ???.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Anything.
Favorite place: The Sith Temple.
Pet peeve: Cowards.
Least favorite season: Summer.
Worst memory: ???

Raziel sat at the controls of his Imperial Cruiser "approaching destination" said a Protocol droid, "begin docking sequence" Raziel said, *I hope it's the right asteroid this time* Raziel thought to himself, he then noticed the small shuttleport entrances that almost blended with the asteroids texture, *it is thank god, I wonder if Steelven or Havec are there* he thought as the ship entered one of the entrances into shuttleport 5, "docking sequence complete, preparing to land" said another Protocol droid, the ship then hissed as the hydrolics released steam and the airlock opened, Raziel stood up and walked down many levels to the airlock, he entered the airlock and once again a hiss sounded before the security door opened and Raziel stepped out, he recognised the shuttleport immediately, it was the one he and Havec had confronted Riven in so many years ago, he then proceeded to the Temple entrance and knocked on it three times.

Last edited by 2x4b on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yes, you may join. :) It's good to see that the vets of the old Rp are returning to the new Sith RP.

However, I do have one thing to bring up with you...
kryten2x4b wrote:

Profession: Sith Master

Recent history: After the battle on Coruscant, from which the Necromancer escaped, he fled from the Jedi Temple, afraid of being executed by Gralen, for the past years he has been on his home planet, known only as the Abyss, there he discovered a Sith Shrine, which had imprisoned in it the spirit of a Sith Master, he trained with the spirit and is now a Sith Master.

...and that's it.

Unfortunately, no matter who that spirit was, you are not an "official" Sith Master. Raziel might have obtained all the qualities, force powers, etc. of a Sith Master, but he isn't an "official" Sith Master.

In order to become and "official" Sith, Raziel would have to undergo training/a conference with Steelven [the only current "official" Sith Master] at the Sith Temple, and recieve official recognition.

So, to sum it all up, Raziel is sort of a pre-Sith. He's underwent the required training, but he doesn't have the official recognition from the current Sith branch. I'm pretty sure that this can be taken care of soon. :) ))

"Ah, yes. You interrupted my meal..." chuckled Steelven. "Come. We can return to the council room and join my bounty hunter for some food."

Steelven then felt another familiar presence, and another three knocks. It's...it's another person that I'm familiar with......hmm...I can easily tell it's not Havec...

He walked back to the door and opened it. "Ah! It's...the bounty hunter." Steelven smirked. "But you do not look like a bounty hunter anymore, and you have a more noticable force aura. I determine you have changed much."

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ah my bad, I did mean to put Un-official Sith Master, sorry))

Raziel watched as the door opened and he saw Steelven standing there, after the greeting Raziel spoke, "it is good to see you Steelven" Raziel said with a smile on his face, "yes I have changed much, but I will explain later" Raziel replied, he felt another familiar presence, and one not so familiar one, he guessed one of them was either Havec or Aven, most likely Aven and the not so familiar one he wasn't so sure about, Raziel stepped past Steelven and into the familiar Temple, taking in its presence that he hadn't felt for years, he then turned to Steelven, "Steelven, I have something to tell you..... about Havec" Raziel said calmly.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven's eyes went aflame. "Wha-what did you say???" Steelven hissed. "You...have information...about...my friend????" Steelven's bio-mehanical organs began to overheat. This had better not be......no. That's an impossible outcome. Cool down, Steelven...aha! Perhaps he has clues as to her wherabouts?

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven laughed bitterly and said, "bounty hunters, scum I say. Never trusted one and never will. Don't believe him Steelven, he's just going to make something up and ask you for money."

Aven turned and shook his head, waiting for Steelven to calm down and show him to the food.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel immediately turned his head to Aven, "You forget Aven, I am no longer a Bounty Hunter, I haven't been for nearly twenty years, and why would I con one of my closest friends" Raziel said calmly, he then turned to Steelven, he could sense that there was much tension in his mind, "Now about Havec, Steelven, I'm afraid that it isn't good news, don't worry she isn't dead, well as far as I know, but after the battle I saw you questioning several Jedi, so I ran to my ship, hoping to find her tracking signal, and I did, I couldn't pick up where the signal was coming from exactly but I got it with quite close range and tracked it to Utapau and then lost it" Raziel paused before continuing, "I spent a few weeks there searching, and after about a month, I found her Lightsaber" he finished, he then used his tail to take Havec's Lightsaber from his back pocket and gave it to Steelven, "I thought you should have it, I would have got here sooner but I had trouble finding the Temple" Raziel smiled weakly.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven snorted, said "once a bounty hunter, always a bounty hunter," and began to walk out of the room, beckoning to Steelven.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven snatched the lightsaber out of Raziels hands immediately. He ran his claw-like fingers across it. This design...the custom ensignas...yes...this is definitely Havec's...let's just check the blade... Steelven drew out the blade of the lightsaber. Yes. This is Havec's lightsaber indeed. He withdrew it very quickly.

"I give you many thanks, Raziel. You cannot guess how much this means to me." Steelven respectfully bowed to Raziel.

Steelven then looked to the walking-away-Aven. "Ah yes; we were just going to go eat. Come. Join us. We can discuss the past 20 years over food and drink."

Steelven ran to get ahead of Aven again, and motioned to both of them to follow him. "The council room isn't very far. We shall dine there."

Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel too bowed to Steelven, "It was no problem" he said as he did so, he then saw Steelven run past Aven, Raziel ran and passed Aven, but not before shooting a knowing glare, I hope that Rahab is still here, oh well I'll go find him later Raziel thought as he caught upto Steelven.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven laughed and shook his head. He continued a slow pace, he knew wher ethe council room was. Anyway, he had another agenda. As soon as the others were out of sight, he turned a corner and began to run towards Havec's quatrers, his force powers aiding his speed.

He was there in a matter of minutes, and carefully slid open the door. Once inside he walked over to a tapestry on wall. Carefully, slowly he pulled it away, revealing a small tunnel. He creeped in, turned a corner and there he was - Havec's secret hideaway. It was an enormous cavern, filled with tall red trees. Amazingly the room was still in prostine condition, the wildlife still thriving.

A few minutes later he arrived in the coumcil room, crossed the floor quietly without signalling anyone and sat down in his old chair.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((flaming_fox been unable to post [I think] right now because I'm pretty sure he's at some relative's house, or something like that. :? In the meantime, flaming's character, Chaos, will just be somewhere in the Sith Temple, doing whatever bounty hunters do in their free time.))

Steelven watched Aven sit down. Steelven smiled at Aven. I see you still remember Havec's hideaway. I've tried my best to keep it in good condition, as Havec would have.

Steelven then noticed Chaos was no longer in the council room. Chao's plate of food was also gone. I guess he realized that I had guests...
Steelven also noticed that his food had gotten cold since his meal was interrupeted by the arrival of the two friends. He casually tossed the food into the garbage chute.

"I'll get us some fresh food." explained Steelven. He pressed a green button on the council table. In a few minutes, three droids appeared, each carrying a tray of food and drink. Each droid gave a tray to each of the men. The droids bowed and walked out of the room from whence they came.

"Well, I hope you guys like tenderloin." smiled Steelven as he cut up his meat.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel sensed that Aven had been somewhere, but he did not know where exactly, but he did know it was something to do with Havec, I may not yet be a master at reading minds or manipulating them, but I'm not far from Havec's skills Raziel thought to himself, as the droids came in he watched them, their movements, Steelven had obviously upgraded them over the years, then he heard Steelven say something about tenderloin, "Well Steelven, "I've been living off whatever I can catch these past years so I don't mind, but I guess my hunting skills were worth something" Raziel chuckled as he cut up his meat, "So what have you two been upto these past years hmmm?" Raziel asked.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next