It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 The Sith Order RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Profession:Sith

((Just need to point this out:

-If you're a Sith Lord, you can't start from the Temple, as there currently are no official Sith Lords or Masters other than Steelven. The students are all Padawans and Pupils, so unless you want to be a Padawan, you can't start from inside the Temple. You'll just have to figure out how you'll get here. :wink: ))

Steelven was outside, going to the crystal cave when the ground shook slightly. "What the-" Was all he could mutter before he fell down from the shaking onto the hard, rocky surface. "Ouch. What was that? A small tremor?"

As he was getting up from his fall, Steelven's communicator went off. He grabbed it from his belt and listened to Raziel's message. Steelven shook his head. What does Aven think he's doing?

Steelven brought the communicator to his mouth. "Thank you for the message, Raziel. Tell me; did you feel or hear a small tremor?"

Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I heard a cracking noise a couple of minutes ago but that was it, now I'm going to see if I can do something about this door" Raziel said into the comm link before putting it back on his belt, he reached down for his Lightsaber but found it wasn't there, "Damn I left it with Rahab, oh well" Raziel said as he took what looked like a second Lightsaber from a pocket inside his cloak, suddenly a blade of blood red energy burst from the tip, Raziel plunged the blade into the center of the door and began twisting it, the door began to glow a deep amber colour before, to Raziel's suprise, exploding, Raziel held his cloak in front of his face as he was showered with shrapnel, he stepped out into the Shuttleport, "Steelven it's Raziel, if you just felt a tremor, it was me, the door unexpectedly exploded" Raziel said into the comm link.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After hours of searching, Duy Sundava Freohr finally found the Sith Temple. As his ship descended, he noticed a large crack in the astroid. "What the hell happenned here?" he muttered. After getting out of his ship, Fang walked to the door, but noticed it was sealed. Still more confused than ever, he pulled out a lightsaber and it immediately shot out a dark purple blade. Right when Fang was about to slash the door, it exploded, making a rather large tremor.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven looked back at the asteroid one last time and felt a little sting of guilt, which was immediately brushed off. He turned a small key on the console in his ship, turning on the cloaking, then set a course for Mustafar.

(( And a little picture of Aven, drawn by Gryphflame:

That's what he looks like ))

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've already got Registeel's permission to join:

Name: Semmarv Zrackon
Profession: Sith apprentice

Body type: Human, average build.
Personality: loves flying, takes great pride in his ship and keeps it in beautiful condition. Likes to do things himself.
How he sees himself: A average sith student but a excellent pilot. A little too confident in his flying skills.
Best qualities: Flying.
Worst qualities: waiting.

Weapons: standard issue Lightsaber, custom Lightsaber (awaiting Crystals), DH-17 Blaster Pistol, A-wing Interceptor.

Semmarv was on his way to the hangar when he was rocked by tremors in the asteroid.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel then noticed a Lizard-like figure with large bat wings stood in front of him, "Uhhh Steelven? we have company" Raziel spoke into the comm link.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Once the dust settled, Fang saw a man standing there. A padawan ran up behind him, looking very scared. Keeping his lightsaber lit, Fang asked, "Where's Master Steelven?"

Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"On the outside of the Asteroid, well actualy he might be inside it and heading for the core right now so there really isn't anyway of reaching him unless his comm link is working" Raziel told the lizard-like man as he put his comm link to his ear and all he could here was static, "nope we'll have to wait until he comes back in an hour or so, but you're welcome to wait inside" Raziel offered, he then sensed the padawan stood behind him, "It's alright, we're fine this gentleman was just looking for Master Steelven, now return to your studies" Raziel said calmly.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven was only slightly into the cave that lead to the core when he saw the first trap. There was a pile of credits (a.k.a. money) camoflaugeing a basic knife trap underneath them. That's the only easy one.

After walking 30 feet, Steelven stopped. He brought out his lightsaber and slashed at the air in front of him. He kept up a flurry of lightsaber strokes as small squeals and crys came out of nowhere. Steelven withdrew his lightsaber and went onwards. Invisible and Silent Vampire Bats...found only on three planets in the entire galaxy... I guess they flew threw space from that weird nearby planet...

Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright, what's up with the giant fissure?" Fang asked the man, as he started walking inside.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Aren't you guys gonna bleedin' chase after me? Plot twist! Geez... ))

Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Oh yeah forgot about that, erm lets wait until Registeel finishes getting through the traps or something)

"I think it was a rogue Sith named Aven, but we don't know for sure" Raziel explained as he put his lightsaber away.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv was glad that there were new sith here to help, but he recognized he was being put aside. he walked into the Hangar (he had been heading there anyway) and grabed a hydrospanner. he then walked over to his A-wing and tryed to fix it. the problem with this being that it wasen't Damaged. He craweld under it and tryed to listen to what the newcomers were saying, Being sure to make an ocasional 'Clang!' or turn the Hydrospanner on and off.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel sensed that the padawan was trying to listen in, he had pulled that trick a few times when he was younger, "Just a minute" Raziel said to the man before he glowed and a clone appeared right next to him, the clone took his place and Raziel slowly made his way towards the A-wing the padawan was under, timing his strides so that the padawan would not see him until he got right behind the A-Wing and silently slipped under it and looked at the padawan, "You do know that eavesdropping is not an admirable trait" Raziel said.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Also sensing him listening, Fang glared over at the A-Wing, while withdrawing his lightsaber. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to my quarters..." Fang said as he walked away. "Room 39-X, if I remember correctly..."

Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarvs eyes widend a second before returning to normal. he had tyryed hard to cloak the fact that he was listening in with the force, but haden't entirly expected it to work. still, he was surprized at how easily the master had snuck up on him. "sorry uh, Master?" he said. "I'm just trying to figure out whats going on." "I need to know where Master Steelven is so I can get his permission to go find crystals for my new lightsaber."

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well you'll have to wait I'm afraid, Master Steelven is away from the temple right now but he should be back in an hour or so" Raziel said as he slid out from underneath the A-Wing, "This is a nice ship you've got here" Raziel commented as he inspected it, "I could show you my Imperial Cruiser, if you want" Raziel offered.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Wait?! At this moment, while you're all discussing politely, Aven is on his way to... who knows where? Get permission from Steelven to chase after me, because I doubt that he'll be able to get it done quickly ))

Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After a few more traps (falling spikes, force mines, etc.), Steelven reached the first checkpoint. Checkpoints, which Havec and Steelven designated, were the only places you could radio out and talk on communicators with good reception. I need to give Raziel some orders now that I can reach him clearly.

Steelven brought out his com. "Raziel, this is Steelven. I have some orders for you." Steelven paused. "I'd like you to track him down. Follow him to wherever he's going. Give me some updates along the way. Everything clear?"

Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The master was close by so Semmarv heard every word that came out of the comlink. "I'd realy like to see that Cruser, But if its alright with you, I'd rather help. may I? I promise I won't slow you down. not in this ship anyway."

Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel listened to Steelvens instructions and then the padawans inquiry, "No it's too dangerous I need you to stay here" Raziel said before running over to his Cruiser and walking up the cargo ramp, after walking up through many floors and levels he entered the Bridge, he walked along a metal bridge, to which both sides were several Protocol droids sat at consoles, checking various monitors, in front of Raziel was his personal console, from which he could control everything on the ship, he sat down and began typing, "HK-47, I need a trace of a starship" Raziel said as he booted up the star drive, "Starship located, current speed 40 clicks" A protocol droid replied, "ok engage engines and we are go" Raziel said as the engines roared into life and the Cruiser rose out of the shuttleport and into space.

Last edited by 2x4b on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven looked back once at the asteroid, just in time to see Raziel's ship rocket off the Sith Temple. "Damn bounty hunters, they never give up." Aven hastily punched a few numbers into the ship's computer, then pressed the enter key. "One minute to intercept at current speed as compared to opposing ship's top speed. Increase speed recommended," monotoned the computer. Aven complied quickly, hammering on the afterburners. He pulled away quickly but the resulting flash from his engines probably gave away his position. Any hope of stealth he could have had before was now out of the picture.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv climbed into his A-wing. he already had everything he needed from his room. he checked the tracking device screen built into his ship. Good, the master didn't see aware it was there at all. He was also starting to leave standard sensor range. Apperantly the master was already on the trail of the bad guy/villan/traitor or whatever it was he was. Semmarv warmed up his engines and blasted skyward. He woulden't let the masters have all the fun this time.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel saw a flash of light come from his left, probably from Aven's engines, he then noticed the Padawan pull up in his A-Wing, "Pull back and return to the Temple" Raziel commanded, there was no response, "Ok then" Raziel said as he punched in a couple of codes and commands, suddenly a holographic screen appeared in front of the window, the words: STAR DRIVE ONLINE flashed, Raziel then hit a big red button to his left and His Cruiser pulled away at tremendous speed.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven barely took a break. He counted to three and sprinted as fast as he could. He knew what the next trap was. As soon as I step past the invisible barrier, it will trigger the 10,000 laser turrets. There's no way I can block them all with my lightsaber. My best bet is to increase my speed with my force powers.

Steelven ran past the barrier. NOW! Steelven pooled all his force energy into his feet and began to sprint at near mach speed. The lasers warmed up for two seconds and began firing from the starting end all the way down to the other end. The lasers covered the entire wall, so there was no way to dodge them except run.

In a few seconds, everything went wrong. Steelven tripped over a planted rock and fell forwards tumbling. Steelven looked behind him. The lasers were about to catch up. Lasers...can't...stop...me!!! Steelven let out a deafening roar and made a forcer barrier encasing all over his body.

The lasers shot at his body, and they hit. But thanks to the force encasing, the lasers were absorbed. Soon, the lasers had reached the end of the section and turned off. Steelven walked out of the area and reached the second to last checkpoint.

Almost there...

Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next