It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 The Sith Order RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Me? Well, mostly I've been trying to keep the Sith Order alive." Steelven sighed. "It's hard work when there's only one Sith Master in the entire temple."

Steelven took a sip of his wine. "Let's see... I have 27 padawans and 45 youngling pupils. I almost always have my hands full with teaching and training. Luckily, today's Sunday, our day of rest and relaxation."

"We have all afternoon and evening to catch up on things, so take your time, and relax."

Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I returned to my home planet and spent most of my time exploring the underground tunnels there" Raziel said as he paused to take a sip of his wine, "While I was there I found something quite perculiar, a Sith Shrine, and within it was the trapped spirit of an old Sith Master, I think they said their name was Plaugus or something, I spent many months training with them, perfecting my force powers and my lightsaber training, I found that I was quite gifted with the force, which would explain what you said about me having changed Steelven, it was years before I completed my training, the spirit said that I was recognised in his eyes as a Sith Master, but I knew that did not count else where" Raziel explained, "But Gralen grew quite...... lets say....... interested in me, he put countless Bounty's on my head, that is why I had to leave my home planet, I struck down many of the Hunters, but I had to land on Hoth to upgrade my ships weapons and engines, you see my warp drive wasn't functioning properly, so I installed a Star Drive, much faster but a lot harder to maunevore, and I intergrated a couple of Ion cannons, a Tractor Beam and some Photon torpedoes, but I spent nearly all of my time in space trying to find this Temple" Raziel said as he gestured to the building, "I searched many asteroids but I didn't find a trace of the Temple, until I found an Asteroid on my radar, that had a lot of artificial reinforcements and I was getting a strange reading from it" Raziel said before pausing, "tell me Steelven, does this Asteroid have engines?" Raziel asked.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You wish to know about the complex interiorities of the Asteroid?" Steelven chuckled. "Maybe I'll show you another day. But for now, let's just sit, eat, and relax."

Steelven changed the subject to something more important. "Now, you say Gralen has countless bounties on your head." Steelven shook his head. "That doesn't make sense. The Jedi don't normally hire bounty hunters, especially Gralen. He doesn't like to get tangled up in bounty messes..."

Steelven had a slightly worried look on his face. "But if you what you say is true..." Steelen continued, "...then you're in a lot of trouble. Gralen is coming here, to the Sith Temple, in a few days. I requested his aid in a matter that's becoming rather serious..."

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Is he? oh well I guess he'll have to get along with me, even if he is the head of the Jedi Council he is no great threat, I cleaned out every Bounty Hunter Gralen sent after me, including some former friends, and one or two Jedi Knights I might add" Raziel said, "I might have betrayed the Jedi but Gralen may have forgotten that it was I that saved his hide from a force lightning from that Necromancer or whatever he called himself" Raziel continued, "by the way Steelven I forgot to mention, did this matter include two Jedi Fighters?" Raziel asked, "because on my way here I was tracking a couple, I even tried to hack into their on-board computers to disable their engines when I realized they were heading for the Temple" Raziel continued.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes. Two teenage Sith Killers." Steelven sighed. "They were hopped up on adrenaline crystals; they were insane from its effects. Chaos, a hired bounty hunter of mine, and I had no choice but to kill them."

"I just got through a meeting with the entire Jedi Council before Aven arrived. I brought up this matter and they were shocked." Steelven shook his head. "They too know the fatalness of adrenaline crystals and how it disrupts the mind and body. We came to the conclusion that some outside force had purposely given the crystals to the young Sith Killers to use them as mere pawns and warning signs."

Steelven sighed again. "We're aware that the outside force's next target will be bigger and more dangerous. This is why I requested Gralen come here. With Gralen, we can protect the temple and the young Sith students and padawans much better."

Steelven took a sip of his wine. "While Gralen and I discussed on a secure private line, we came to the thought that there is a possibility that this 'outside force' could very well be...' Steelven took a breath. "...the Necromancer."

Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Teenagers?!" Raziel exclaimed, "Well if its Adrenaline Crystals I'm not suprised they came after you, it's affects are like a potion that is made on my planet, it induces amazingly large amounts of confidence and not to mention strength and agility, I remember when I was child I stole a bottle and drank it, all I remember is running through the caves to go after a breed of snake whos poison is lethal and its body length is about 25 feet, and then blackness, I woke up a few weeks later in the medical bay" Raziel smiled, "But I agree with your suspisions Steelven it sounds like the Necromancer, but why give them to Padawans?" Raziel asked "I'm sure he has his reasons, well it's either that or he has gone insane over these past years" Raziel chuckled.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I think whoever this outside force is, chose padawans as sort of a warning, af if he'll adrenalize older and more powerful people next; like a Jedi Knight."

Steelven shook his head and sighed. He turned to Aven. "What do you think of the situation, Aven?"

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

During the conversation Aven was selectively analysing the meat with his hunter's instinct and selecting the bits that were most tender, cutting them out with sharp, ripping motions with his claws.

When he heard his name he looked up and shrugged. "It's very possible," he said, "I dodn't manage to catch him, so he could be anywhere. Plus he was very resourceful, being my former apprentice, so he'd have no difficulty with gettign the crystals. No matter who it is, though, we are in danger. If we get attacked by full power Jedis using the crystals then we're doomed. There's only three of us and hundreds of them... talk about balnce in the force." He laughed and returned to his meat.

After a few minutes of silence Aven looked up and said "you... you really cared about her didn't you Steelven? I've seen the room."

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:56 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"...Yes. I truly did." Steelven lightly blushed. "That night...she learned that I loved her. She took it very well, but we were interupted with that attack..."

Steelven sighed. "I never did find out if she felt the same way about me. But I do know that I am her friend. That is enough to satisfy me."

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel was touched by Steelven's words when suddenly he had an idea, "About these Adrenaline Crystals Steelven, do you have them?" Raziel asked, "because if so and they do have the same propertys as the potion on my planet, I do believe I could create a Serum to cancel out its affects" Raziel said as he ran through the thoughts in his head.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes. This was only known by Havec and I, but near the core of the Asteroid, there is a plathora of adrenaline crystals. They are there because..." Steelven thought a moment.

"Actually, this goes into the story of the history before the Sith Temple was built here. Do you wish to listen?"

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sure, tell away" Raziel said as he leaned back in his seat.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"A few years after the collapse of the Imperial Empire..." Steelven explained, "...economic business was booming. Minerals were highly valued on the market, which made mining planets and asteroids popular. Somehow, a small mining company landed here, and found the adrenaline crystals. They bartered and sold large quantities of 'em, which made them rich."

Steelven finished the last drop of his wine and wiped his mouth. "But after handling all those adrenaline crystals, the negative effect of the crystals killed all of them. But before the last few died, they moved all the crystals to near the core of the asteroid, to make it less likely that others would find them and suffer from the effects."

Steelven continued. "After centuries passed, the Asteroid's location and existence had diminished."

Steelven took a bite of his meat. "After meeting Havec by chance, which is another story for another time, and discussing the revivation of the Sith Order, we decided to build a small temple on a desolate asteroid, which would hide us well. Along the way we recruited willing students, work droids, the whole shebang. We built the Temple here, which came out to be bigger than we expected, and re-started the Sith Order."

Steelven took another full chalice of wine from a droid. "Havec and I discovered the adrenaline crystals near the core while exploring to make sure no life other than us existed on the asteroid. Luckily, we both knew the deadliness of those crystals, and sealed the path to them with countless traps."

Steelven licked his lips. "The crystals have been safely sealed away since the construction of the Temple. No one but Havec and I knew about them, and now you two do."

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's a very interesting story Steelven" Raziel said as he finished off his meat, suddenly a small bep came from his belt, "excuse me a second" Raziel said as he took a comm link from his belt, "yes?" Raziel asked, "Master, I have completed upgrading the security system" came an electronic voice of a Protocol droid, "ok D4, good work" Raziel replied as he put the comm link back on his belt, "Excuse me for the interruption, I've had some break in's on my ship recently so my Protocol droids have upgraded the security system" Raziel explained.

Last edited by 2x4b on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:20 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ah, I see. If your ship ever needs repairs, my mechanic droids would be happy to have something to do." smiled Steelven.

"Anyways, back on track. You said there is a possibility you could create an antidote serum to the adrenaline crystal's side effects?"

Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, in theory the serum should cancel out the effects of the Adrenaline Crystals by injecting the subject with a large dose of Lithium Pentothal, a mood stabiliser, the serum would then inject a Neural Toxin which would attack the muscles and brain temporarily leaving the subject paralyzed, it would then inject Nanomites, microscopic robots to destroy the toxins that the Crystals create within the muscles which increase you agility and strength" Raziel explained, he paused and finished off his wine, "But I would need an Adrenaline Crystal to identify its molecular structure so I could programme the Nanomites" Raziel said.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven thought a moment. "It's possible that I could retrieve one by carrying it with the force and not my hands." said Steelven.

"This would take me about an hour if I got through every trap quickly." explained Steelven.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I would be happy to go down with you Steelven, I've been told I ahve excellent reflexes" Raziel said, "I could even bring up another one or so in case the first one is insufficient" Razile offered as he leaned back.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No; you have to trust me when I say I have to do this alone." replied Steelven. "The traps are how to say, complex. Havec and I made every trap to be deadlier than the last. The traps can even calculate how many people are tresspassing and change itself to kill all intruders."

"And that's not all." continued Steelven. "The traps get even stronger when people strong with the force are in the cave. Just having me go makes the traps almost impossible; having you come along as well would make the traps deadlier than nuclear warheads. This is why I alone must go."

Steelven ate a bit more and swallowed. "With just me, it'll be easier to de-activate the traps. With you along, I doubt I could de-activate them."

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ok Steelven, I understand" Raziel said as he took a full chalice of wine from a droid, "When you get back I'll most likely be in my ship, just one question Steelven, is my nephew still here?" Raziel asked.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ah, yes, your nephew." smiled Steelven. "He's still here. He's a fine Sith Padawan; in fact, I expect him to become an uprising Sith Lord eventually."

Steelven finished his meal and gave his tray and chalice to the cleaning droid. "If want to see him, I believe he's at him room, which is......room 29-R, if my memory serves me correctly."

Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank you Steelven, I'll go and see him now" Raziel said as he drained his chalice and gave it and his tray to the cleaning droid, "By the way, Contact me when you're ready to go down" Raziel said as he threw a comm link to Steelven and exited the Council Chamber.

--------------------------------------------------

After a little while of wandering through the various corridors and hallways he found room 29-R, he knocked on the door and awaited a response, he heard a muffled "just a minute Master Steelven", after a few minutes the door whooshed open and Raziel saw stood in front of him an almost exact duplicate of his deceased brother Kain, "Rahab, It's so good to see you again" Raziel said as he pulled Rahab into a hug, "Uncle Raziel?" Rahab asked, confused, "Yes it's me, I'm back" Raziel replied, "But the force presence, it's strong, like Master Steelven's" Rahab said, "Yes, I've been doing some force training while I've been gone" Raziel smiled, "Come in" Rahab said as he stepped aside, "Thank you" Raziel said as he stepped inside, "Sorry it's such a mess, I've been studying" Rahab apologised, Raziel noticed several Lightsaber components strewn over the desk, "Been trying to build a Lightsaber?" Raziel asked as Rahab closed the door, "Well actually it's more like how to do it" Rahab said, "Well I have mine that you can study if you want" Raziel said as he produced his Lightsaber, "Wow, that's impressive" Rahab said, "I should think so, it took me a year to complete" Raziel said, "Why so long?" Rahab asked, Raziel activated his Lightsaber and a Blade of Black energy burst from the tip, "That's why, I spent months on The Abyss trying to find the crystals" Raziel said as the blade retreated, "Well I haven't got any crystals to build mine with" Rahab said, suddenly an idea brushed his mind, "Uncle Raziel, I don't suppose you have some crystals I could have do you?" Rahab asked, "Sorry Rahab, can't help you there, part of building your own Lightsaber is the satisfaction of knowing you got all of the components by Yourself" Raziel said, "Ok Uncle Raziel" Rahab said as he took a book off of a shelf, "I don't suppose you could guide me though?" Rahab asked, "Alright then but I'm only giving you a guideline" Raziel said.[/b]

Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I would've joined earlier, but I didn't get a new computer 'till Christmas :(.
Anyway, It's my same character as in the original Sith RP, with some slight changees. (Even though I never got to RP...)

Name: Duy Sundava Freohr a.k.a. Fang
Profession:Sith Assassin
Race: Barzul
Home planet: Ithro Zhada
Gender: Unknown, seems like a male, so refer to him as a male

Appearance: Lizard-like, with black scales and giant bat-like wings.
He has claws on hands and feet, large, white fangs, purplish-blue spikes on his back, and a long whip-like tail. He has yellow, cat-like eyes, and wears black leather clothes similar to anakins in ep. III.

Powers: He can make many non-damaging copies of himself and turn invisible, but if he is invisible too long, he'll pass out. He can see in the dark, and, with his wings, fly. He is very flexible because his bones are made of a cartilage-like substance. He can also inject a poison through his fangs, which can paralyze and seriously injur a victim almost instantly.

Personality: He likes lurking in the shadows, and prefers to wait until most of the enemies are gone to strike.

Weapons: Two black-purple lightsabers.

Background Info: Duy Sundava Freohr is the last surviving Barzul in the galaxy. He wears a yellow crystal attached to a chain around his neck, and noone knows why he wears it or what it is. He has more, very powerful dark powers, and he has no control over them (yet!). He often speaks in his native tongue, which very few people in the galaxy know.

I'll actually join in tomorow. I'm too tired right now.))

Last edited by Twixt on Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven watched the two of them go silently, then stood up and walked over to the console. He tapped a few keys and the screen flickered to life, letters and numbers scrolling downwards quickly. With one tap they stopped, and Aven inspected the code hesitantly. With greater confidence he continued to read the code. Finally he finished, then highlighted a small section. He inserted a laser disc and in seconds that piece of the file was copied onto the disc and the disc was stowed carefully into an inside pocket of his coat. He ran to the airlock, silently, and reached the door. With a code the door opened and Aven was outside.

He closed the door slowly then, when it was closed, drew his lightsaber. With a few quick motions the door was melted and sealed, and Aven was off. He ran to the ship and took off, typing a destination into the flight computer. That's when it went wrong. As the engines blasted they directed slightly downwards, colliding into the solid rock. With a resounding crack, heard only inside the station, a small fissure opened up in the asteroid. Without knowing, Aven took off into the starry sky.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Raziel helped Rahab study he felt a familiar presence, it was Aven, "hmmm, must be having a look around" Raziel said, until he heard a distant cracking noise, "ng" Raziel whispered, "what does that mean?" Rahab asked, "Not Good" Raziel replied, "Look Rahab I'll be back in a few minutes" Raziel said as he ran from the room and down the corridor until he reached the airlock, as he stepped inside he saw the exterior door had been melted and sealed, Raziel knew that it could have only been done by a Lightsaber, "Aven....." Raziel growled, he then took his comm link from his belt, "Steelven, it's Raziel, it looks like our litle friend Aven has fled, and melted and sealed the airlock door while he was at it" Raziel spoke into the comm link.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next