It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 The Sith Order RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven grumbled when he heard that there was an intruder. I'm trying to watch Xanar's group...bah.

He slowly arose from his comfortable seat, and headed to the Detention Block, where Raziel was taking her.

I do hope this doesn't take long...

Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv didn't need to fire a shot as the Twi'lek made a dash for cover, she was quickly captured by Raziel, that being over he tended to his ship, the thermal detonator he had used had caused a few minor scratches to the paint, (somthing Semmarv quicky fixed with a spray can.) but was otherwise unharmed. Having finished with that, he returned to the hall to await his turn.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched as the Battle Droids shoved the Twi'lek into a cell and activated the Ray Shield door. Raziel walked right up to it and stared at her.

"My colleague will arrive shortly. What do you want here?" Raziel asked. "You obviously have a reason to be here"

Raziel watched the Twi'lek and awaited a response.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Luna looked at the Sith Lord, with a glint of fear inhereyes. Are they going to kill me, she thought staring into his cold eyes.

Barely able to speak, she managed to work out some words, "My name is Luna Centuri, I came here to join the sith."

((I am going to be busy for a while for school reasons. If I am gone for more than three days then RR can post for me to keep the RP running))

Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel stared at the Twi'lek. Another recruit for the Sith... She would need much training...

"We will await the arrival of Master Steelven... Then we shall decide your fate" Raziel said sternly.

Raziel stared hard at Luna. His tail swishing as he awaited Steelven.

Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Criminey...school has been hideous to me. I'm glad I finally have an opportunity to go on Psypoke.))

Steelven arrived to see Raziel with a Twi'lek woman. Well now...what have we here? "Raziel, have you learned anything about our guest?" Steelven asked. "I haven't much time, as I am required back at the trials, so make with it posthaste."

((I'll talk to Flaming...if he says he's too busy, I'll start posting for him.))

Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"She says she came here to join us" Raziel said, his voice cold and stern. "But she does not seem very convincing... I sense the Force within her, I suspect we have a Jedi"

Raziel used his tail to take her Carbine from a droid and dropped it into Steelven's hands.

"She had this weapon with her..." Raziel said, still staring hard at the Twi'lek.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven didn't bother to examine the Carbine. I'll have time for that later.

Steelven faced the Twi'lek. "You have come to our temple unannounced, and aparently unprepared..." said Steelven as he began to pace around her. "...and here you say you wish to join the Sith."

Steelven stopped and thought for a moment, then smirked. "Raziel, if you would, I'd like you step back a few feet. I want to test her." After speaking, he brought out his blue lightsaber. "This shall be the detector of truth..." In a flash of indigo light, the lightsaber was ignited.

Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This should be interesting" Raziel said quietly.

Raziel slowly wrapped his tail around his lightsaber on his belt. Ready to jump in if needed.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18