It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
is very close to getting banned

Flare smiled grimly. The foolish Pokemon didn't seem to realize that she had used Sunny Day, which was good. Vaguely she wondered whether to continue the smal talk or get straight to the point. She made her decision. She had never been good at small talk.

"You disgraced Zapdos, Shard." she said in a low voice, standing up. "Disgraced him, and put the natural world out of balance. You know what will happen now. With the elements unbalanced, the world will fall apart."

In the bushes behind them Raptar watched in dispair. "No, Flare! A new Electric Guardian will arise, you don't need to do this!" he said, not loudly enough for her to hear him. He felt sure that Moltres had equipped her with more power, in case someone tried to stop her. For now he could only watch and hope that she stopped this madness.

"Do you understand that, Shard?" Flare demanded. "Do you understand what you have done?!"

Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I disgrased Zapdos? As I recall, Zapdos was trying to kill us and I ate it after the legendary dogs killed it. And I ate it so I could have the energy to help my friends fight whatever was coming next. I treated Zapdos the same way all animals treat their prey, I didn't toy with it, I didn't relieve myself on it, I just ate it as I would any opponent of mine who fights to the death. Except for poisoned ones and fire pokemon, poisoned ones can harm me and fire pokemon give me indigestion."

Shard than glared at Flare. "And what's this about elements out of balance? It's a nice sunny day today. I see no hurricanes, tornadoes, flash floods, or anything."

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang looked at Kyogre puzzled. "I cannot mask my true idenity forever? But....they wont accept me....in true form....."
<But, they are loyal. They shall accept you anyhow,>
<I shall make sure of that.>
Reaasured, he said, "Then maybe they shall accept me now. I look a lot tougher in true form than I did,"
He looked at the sky. "so maybe there is hope."
<As you wish.>
Kyogre sent a tidal wave on Fang. When he arrose, he wasnt an Umbreon anymore. He looked at Kyogre, who gave him a sign of reassurance. He zoomed through the air toward the village again.

-Gardevoir~

Last edited by Rhapsody on Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes, let's. Hopefully the others are coming too. Hopefully this trip won't be as dangerous and life threatning as the last one. I'm still a bit sore."

Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((....HTML really annoys me....... grrr... :evil: ))
Running on the water, almost flying, Fang was scared about what his friends would think of his charade.
"12 years.....such a long time to be hiding myself.... but I had to..."
He muttered to himself, then stopped. He had come to a small lake. He stopped, and looked in the lake's reflection at how his face had matured over the years.
He still had his red eyes, and his dark blue face, his snow-white fur and his black tail, claws and horn on his right half of his face. Blinking, he said, "Have I really not changed that much?" He looked at the scar below his left eye. "At least some.....reminescent of my horrible past....still exists...."
Hearing something, he bounded away to see his friends. After all, a Disaster Pokemon wasnt what you wanted to see.

-Gardevoir~

Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:34 pm

Raptar watched as Flare advanced on Shard. Growling, he decided to put a stop to it. Leaping out of the bushes, he tackled her to the ground. Gasping, she stared up at him.

"Raptar? What are you doing?"

"Run, Shard!" Raptar yelled. "Get away from her! They're going to try and turn you into a Zapdos because you ate the other one!"

"Raptar, do not try and stop it." Flare growled, getting to her feet. Her eyes glowed and the sun shone brighter and stronger. "You know this has to happen, otherwise the elements will be out of balance!"

"No, Flare! A new Electric Guardian will arise, Shard doesn't have to go through this!"

"Raptar, stay out of our way!!" Flare cried. On her last word she opened her mouth, shooting a powerful Flamethrower at Raptar. He absorbed most of it into his shaggy mane, shaking his head.

"Flare, don't do this!" he cried. He was not going to hurt her if he could avoid it. That he had promised himself.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You were going to do what to me?" He yelled at Flare. Powering up a Dragon Claw he looked at Entei. "You heard the good-for-nothing flareon, don't try to stop this!" Using the large fire pokemon like a spring board, Shard jumped on top of Entei, then shot himself off of it aiming his Dragon Claw right at Flare.

"Die traitor!"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy saw Larry and Fluffy walking together, he ran to catch up with them.
"Hi you two, where are we going today?" Buddy said to his friends. "Nothing to dangerous is it?"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang heard something, and then rushed to the noise. He saw Flare, and was about to say, "hi," but then noticed she was engaged in a battle with Shard. He then saw Entei, "Raptar" as Flare called him, then noticed Shard was aiming a Dragon Claw at Flare.
His horn glowing mysteriously, he opened his eyes until they were bright, livid red. He dashed out in the middle of the two and used a Hidden Power on both of them, sending them flying backwards. Growling, he said to them, "I expected better of you two." He looked at Flare.
"Especially you. I thought I knew you. Guess I was wrong..."
Shaking himself off, he said, "You guys dont regognize me, eh?"
He began to scrawl a full moon with a blue ring on it.
"Your buddy Fang has returned."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard got up and shook off the explosion from the hidden power. "If you are Fang, then I have a couple of questions for you. But those can wait until after I kill Flare."

Powering up another Dragon Claw, Shard used the same "spring-board" strategy he had used moments ago. Except he used Fang/the absol in place of Entei.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:24 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang replied as his head got stepped on, "Fine." He looked at Shard, his razor-sharp horn glaring in the light.
"Do you want me to do something I really dont?"
He then said to Flare, "Please! Im your friend! Go before something catastrophic happens!"

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"We're off to the waterfalls for a nice swim; of course you can join us Buddy, the more the..merrier? What's that," he questioned, hearing the sound of a battle, and fire whoosing. "Then it's either Shard or Flare...or both?"

Larry ran off in the direction he heard the sounds. "Come on guys! Hurry!" It was a while afterwards Larry arrived at the scene of the battle; Shard fighting Flare, Entei was there, along with an Absol.

"What in the world is going on?!"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:54 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang turned around to see Larry, Buddy and Fluffy.
He said to himself, "Wha-?"
Walking over, claws gently raised off the ground, he approached them. Sensing they might be scared, Fang said, "Calm down, you guys. It's me, Fang." He looked at the trees. "...I guess I should've told you guys...that this is what I really am..."
He blinked, and said, "Flare and Shard.......are....well, I just got here."
Knowing more than likely they wouldnt belive him, he added, "Three days ago we were in the cave, we defeated a Steelix and Articuno, Shard ate a Zapdos, and we killed a Gyarados."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"But....I always though you were an Umbreon...and you're really an Absol..." Larry stopped to reflect on that, but quickly realized that Shard was about to rip Flare's head off, figureatly speaking. Larry ran in front of Shard.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:14 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang used his horn to stop Shard, then said, "Ill.... *grunt* explain...later.....dang, Shard is strong...."
His eyes glowed again, then he leaped into the center of them.
"You two can stop now. Otherwise.." He blew off his claws, which were pretty long and sharp. "I'll have to use these."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy saw the battle going on, he had always hated friends fighting.
"Calm down you two!" he called and used rain dance. Inside the cave the rain started to pour down.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We aren't in a cave Sam, we're out in the open.))

Shard's Dragon Claw was still charged. "Out of my way Larry! You too Fang, or whoever you are." Shard was more focused on Flare then even the rain which cut the power of his best attacks. Of course, since all Flareons have the ability Flash Fire, the rain worked to his advantage.

"This traitor wants to turn me into a Zapdos!" He pointed at Entei. "Entei said so and Flare didn't exactly deny it!"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry backed off and turned around to Flare.

"Flare, is this true? I mean I know you are upset at Shard eating Zapdos, I am a bit too, but that is no reason to do somethng this outrageous!"

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang merely hung his head. "They hate each other."
Looking dolefully at the two, he said, "I really dont give a care about you two being furious at each other."
Eyes red and rage mounting inside him, he said, "Yes, I am Fang. The 'peacemaker' when I was .....masking my true self. Yet, I could never make anybody kiss and make up."
"That was a metaphor, dont really kiss. My point is; Is this REALLY worth killing each other for? Flare, I understand you're mad. I am too. Yet you dont see me killing Shard."
He began to turn around.
"You two do as you must..."
He began to walk away. "but keep in mind that while friendships can be repaired, life cannot."
He ran up agily to a rock cliff overlooking them, and, unseen, hoped that they wouldnt murder each other.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy in shock was wound in his own thoughts. He ten flew in between the two fire pokemon "STOP IT!!" he yelled, he looked furiously at the two pokemon. "This isn't helping anything!" he said.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After hearing Fluffy yell something clicked in his head that hadn't before. He was kind of embarassed that it hadn't because it was something most people should ask.

He ended his Dragon Claw and looked at Flare. "Who are you working for that could turn me into a zapdos?" He asked.

Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:22 am

Flare hissed and used Sunny Day again, ceasing the rain instantly. Her voice low in rage, she glared at the Pokemon.

"I am here under the power of the bird of fire." she hissed, her voice echoing. Raptar saw that Moltres was somehow controlling her and hung his head.

"This Pokemon has descicrated the remains of the Electric Guardian. As such, he will pay by replacing that Guardian And nothing you do will stop us!!" Raising her head, she powered up a Fire Blast and shot it, straight at Fluffy. Raptar roared and jumped forward to shield him, but was too late. Turning, the Entei leapt at Flare, pinning her down.

"Release her, Moltres!" he commanded. He knew that the fiery bird could hear him.
"You can do what you please, but leave Flare out of it! Her body can not survive your power!"

Raising his head he cast his eyes around for Moltres. The bird would have to be near to control Flare like this.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard tapped his foot quickly as a sign that he was loosing his patiences.

"Hey Flare, I don't like that you want to lie about who's making you do this. But at least respect our ability to remember stuff. Moltres died in the cave with the other two birds, remember? Suicune killed him."

Last edited by daveshan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:16 am

((Er, "patience" not "patients". Unless you're a bad doctor, you can't lose your patients. :P ))

Flareo shot a beam of energy at Raptar, knocking him off her. She stood up, eyes glowing a dark, cold blue.

"Moltres did not die!" she hissed, her voice coming out cold, echoing and snake-like.

"Legendaries cannot die! When defeated as such he was, their bodies lie still, cold, but they are not dead! They revive themselves, heal over! Stronger entities such as Lugia require more to revitalise, but Fang's placing of Lugia in the pool was all that he needed! By descicrating Zapdos's live body, you prevented the natural chain of a Legendary to occur!!"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure just leave to be hit by Fire Blast...))

Fluffy braced himself as the fire shot at him, timed seem to slow at teh flame came at him. He covered his face with his wing. The flames hit him and nothing happened, a bubble of pink energy surrounded him and then dissipated, "Huh?" he said looking around to see a little pink pokemon next to him, it floated carelessly in the air and had blue eyes, "Are you alright?" it asked, and landed on teh ground. It waved it tale slightly and then teleported away, Fluffy was in shock, "Who was that?" he asked looking disturbed.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next