It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
is very close to getting banned

((Wtf? Firstly, Fluffy is a Pidgey. Secondly, didn't anyone care to stop and say "Where's Flare?" Gee thanks.. :( ))

Flare sat down elegantly and flicked some dust out of her ears.

"A worthy challenge." she smiled. "And a shave perhaps closer than some could stand?" She eyed them in a challenge, and then laughed to show that she was joking.

"Well, friends, what next shall our fates bring us? Where now shall we journey?"

Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"What the ........." Buddy said this was unbelieable, a pidgey evoling with a Water stone, "What'll he evole into, a psyduck."
Buddy sat down and started grooming his tail and ears.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Secondly, didn't anyone care to stop and say "Where's Flare?" Gee thanks.. :( ))

daveshan wrote:
(I just realized, how are we going to get CF and Mangus past the cave in)
Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:
((Let's just say the made it with the rest of us, before me of course. We don't need to overcomplicate things.))

"Maybe he'll evolve into something tasty." Shard said with a snicker.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:49 am
is very close to getting banned

Flare noticed what they were saying and looked over at Fluffy.

"Oh my.." she said softly.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Am I seeing things?" he asked, staring with open eyes. Answering his own question, he said, "No, I must be seeing things, must be.." He murmured until he was pretty sure everyone thought he was an evil genius.
"He must be mutating..." he muttered under his breath.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy stopped glowing, nothing happened, he shook his head, "Um, what was that?" he asked. "I kind of feel funny..." Fluffy said, as his eyes began gowing blue, he fired a blast of ice into the air. The blast made a hole in the roof, and Fluffy collapsed.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As a hole in the cave was made and fell through, Fang got hit with a pebble...or two...or sixteen..
"Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow."
Looking at Fluffy, who Fang still could not discern what he had changed into, Fang asked, "So....what pretell are you?"

-Gardevoir~

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy gained conciousness, "Ow, my head hurts..." Fluffy said, his eye still glowing blue, he then got up and shook dust off of his ligt brown feathers, he picked a stick out from his wing and noticed he had a blue feather, "Um, why is the feather blue??" he asked, "I'm so confused..." Fluffy said and shook his head. Munchlax was examining the blue rock Fluffy touched, he picked it up, looked at it carefully, then threw it out the hole in the ceiling, "Munch!" he grunted. "Hey guys can we go look for the treasure now?" Fluffy said, suddenly ful of energy he flew around the group several times.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Fluffy, are you ok? You just blasted a hole through the roof, then passed out, and now..your...fine. And the blue feather...weird. Anyway, let's go get that treasure! It's right down this corridor type thingy!"

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wierd, I've never heard of a pidgey using ice ball, or any ice attack, or any special attack for that matter. Has, what did they say his name is? Oh yeah, Fluffy. Has Fluffy changed types? Better to find out now rather than when we have an opponent breathing down our necks.

"Hey Fluffy! Does this hurt much?" As soon as he finished saying that, Shard shot an ember attack at Fluffy.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Amazing, Fluffy," Buddy said, then seeing Shard shoting ember at Fluffy, "What do you think your doing!?" Buddy couldn't stop the blast, but he's a flying pokemon it shouldn't hurt him or since his new found powers maybe it will.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy saw the ember comming and braced himself, the fire attack stopped in place, Fluffy looked up an saw the embers just skip around him as though there was some kind of bubble protecting him. "What was that for!?" Fluffy asked.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Could you explain what move that shield/bubble thing was?)

Shard, jaw agaped, was amazed at what happened. After taking a moment to get his thoughts in order he responded. "I wanted to know if you had changed types as well as appearances. Better we learn now than when we have some, and I say this in a totally unforshadowing way, a group of Aggron ready to charge us."

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang turned around. "You are hypothetically speaking, right? Aggrons=my worst enemy."
Looking at Fluffy, he said, "Well that was weird. Treasure?"
He looked around, and saw a glint. He followed it and pulled a shiny rock out.
"I didnt know that Nuggets were around here," he said. He took it in his teeth, and away from the others buried it.
"Im coming for you later."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Of course I'm speaking hypathetically. I've never been this far into this cave, so I have no idea what's down here. If there are Aggron, and again I'm not saying this to foreshadow anything, it'd be as much a surprise to me as it would be to you.

Well, if no one else has any complaints, I say we get going." Shard began walking, using his tail as a light source.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, even though Fluffy is a bit....different, we should hurry and get to the treasure before dark, so they won't worry about us back in the village. My dad'll probably not be happy that I took on a Gyarados AND a Steelix." said Larry as he walke along to near the end of the cave.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy was walking along still in thought what are we gonna do next, were deep in a cave that no ones ever got to the end of, there could be something else guarding the tresure, and It could be stronger than a gyrados and a Steelix.
"So how much further to the tresure?" Buddy asked, "It'll be hard to explain when we get home why we're coverd in mud and dust and where we got lots of money from."

Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"For the last time I don't know how much farther the treasure is, I have never been this deep into this cave." Shard replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "As for explanations, tell them you mugged a muk."

After a quick laugh at his own joke Shard stopped dead in his tracks. "Woah!" Was all he could say.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Are we lost." "what happen guys.""I'm getting hungry right know.Glad I have a backpack full of tasty apples."Flamewind ate all of them.""No what am I going to eat now."

Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy was hovering above the group and he noticed Shard's sudden stop he looked ahead in the tunnel a large blue bird was standing there as if it was waiting for them snow flew around the bird but only slightly, "Greetings" it said in a haveanly voice, Munchlax stepped into the front of the group, "Munch, munch munch munch munch munch Munch!" it said, "What would I want with Fluffy?" the bird said, "What? How'd you know my name??" the bird staired gently at Fluffy, "The Munchlax told me you name, you see I a very gifted Pokemon when it comes to speeking different languages, I can even understand human." "Human??" Fluffy said, now lost from the new word being said, "What's a human?"

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry stood with mouth agap. "That bird...the huge blue bird....is no other than the legendary Pokemon Articuno. But I always though Articuno lived at the Seafoam Islands....this doesn't make any sense."

Larry also noticed a very small passage, no bigger than 5 feet on each side, and from top to bottom as well. "The treasure must be through there!" said Larry pointing to the small entrance.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:25 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Munch!" Munchlax muttered, and then it growled as it approached the bird. "Do you want to fight?" the articuno cooed, "You are nothing to me!" it said and it lifted into the air, "Perhaps another time, for now I have buisness to attend to." it then stared at Fluffy briefly it then noticed the blu feather the same color as it's own blue feathers, "Good Bye." it said ans a violent slow storm kicked up from it's flapping wings, it quickly subsided leaving the cave covered in icicles and snow, Munchlax looked up and chcked the group. "Munch munch?" it asked, and he made a head count, one was missing, Fluffy was missing.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard did a similar head count. After he heard Munchlax. "Let's see: The suicidal loudred, check; the flareon that reads too much shakespear, check; the umbreon with the blue rings, check; the shiny Charmeleon i.e. me, check; the hyperactive cyndaquil, check; the squirtle, check; the munchlax, check; and... hey!" Shard was looking around frantically. "Where's Fluffy the blue bird?"

Last edited by daveshan on Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Wow Articuno," Buddy said mouth wide open, "I can't beleive it, we saw it," Then he noticed that Fluffy was missing, "Fluffy? Where could he have gone, Articuno must have taken it in the storm, We've never lost a member yet but we can't follow Articuno because non of us can fly," Buddy sighed, this day wasn't turning out good at all.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:09 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wait....I'm not suicidal...," mumbled Larry. He then panicked, " WHAT?! Fluffy is missing? Where did he go? Where did Articuno go? This is bad...really bad." Then he thought, "Maybe Articuno took him...come on we have to go through that tunnel! It's the only option; I'm not leaving without him."

Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:44 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next