It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
is very close to getting banned

"I am not doing this for him!" Raptar cried, leaping out of the way and firing a Fire Blast at the icey bird. He had finally had enough of this nonsense, and was ready to fight.

"I am doing this for Flare! You took over her, and for all I know you may have killed her! I've know her since she was an Eevee pup, and I'll not let you get away with harming her for your own pointlessly selfish desires!" As he finished, he shot another powerful Fire Blast at Articuno, causing it to squawk in pain and shock.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Apperently Articuno doesn't know that Blizzard has only 70% accuracy," mumbled Larry, although he shivered a bit after the temperature still dropped considerably.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm surprised at you most of all. These welps may not fully comprehend what we are doing but you should.

Lugia is with us. Does that alone not prove how worthy our cause is?" Balancing on one talon, Moltres picked up Shard with the other. "This insolent Charmeleon has disgraced us more times than I care to count. Truely, you should have no problem with us changing him so his life has more meaning.

And as for this 'Return to Lighting Isle' bit, if we return there and a new Zapdos is somehow forming, we will let this one go to find his way home. If not then he'll become Zapdos. So, if you are correct, then you have nothing to be concerned with."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:40 pm

"Whats to say that you will not just kill him anyway when you see that I am correct? How do I know that you will let him survive."

Moltres smirked. "You'll just have to trust us, won't you?"

Last edited by Flarey on Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Articuno laughed. "Do not tease them so Moltres, it makes me ache. Fear not Entei, we would not waste our powers on one so weak without reason. However, for the insolence he has shown he'll have to get home on his own.

All this assuming you are correct about what is happening at Lightening Isle."

((Man, the legendary birds are dicks. :P ))

Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang said to Shard, "Why would I want to do THAT! I would get killed surely."
Looking dismally at the legendaries, he said, "If you lay one claw..." He began to breathe relaxedly.
"on him, Ill have to do something drastic." Sensing they would anyway, he gave a shrill cry, piercing the air. Nothing happened.
"Wait for it...." He began to charge power.
Then, a crash came out of the trees as a Fire Pokemon glided gracefully through. Rainbow wings and solemn eyes aside, it did look rather peculiar.
" So, Lugia, I see you assembled your pawns. "
Fang whispered to Ho-oh, "Sire. I called for you to protect this Charmeleon, my friend. If you could-"
" Well, you have shown loyalty to two legendaries without favor for the other, so i would be insulted if I didnt. "
It used Sacred Fire, using holy flames to encase Shard, but calmingly instead of hurting.
Fang said under his breath to Shard, "Dont move. Those flames may be protecting you, but they still burn."
((Congrats, CF. I knew ya could reach that rank. >_>...er, I mean ^-^ ....))
-Gardevoir~

Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard, still unconscious, couldn't actually hear Fang, but was comforted by the supportive sound of his voice and the flames which had harmed Moltres enough to caused him to let go of Shard.

Moltres looked bitterly at its greatest rival. "As much as I would love to settle the score with you Ho-oh, we have business to do that you are interfering with. Please, remove your flames. Even you cannot stand against the three of us, and do not believe these welps around you can offer sufficient aid."

Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 pm

Raptar sighed. The rivalry between Moltres and Ho-oh was old as time, but it never ceased to bore and annoy him. Privately he thought Moltres was the stronger of the two, but it had never been proven. He walked up behind Fang.

"So, you are the representative from Hoenn. Curious for a representative to not be of the same Type as its Legendary, is it not? Flare is Kanto's Fire representative, under Moltres. Her uncle, a Jolteon called Spark, and her sister, a Vaporeon called Vapor, are the Water/Ice and Electric representatives, under Articuno and Zapdos. They have not strayed to the same path as their Legendaries, luckily"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lugia extended its wing in between Moltres and Ho-oh, signalling Moltres to let it do the talking.

It said to Ho-oh, "I'm sure you sense the imbalance of elemental powers this one has caused by eating Zapdos. Why do you disrupt our quest? We are not going to kill him. Is the open-ended destiny of this Charmeleon so important to you that you'd risk the entire world?"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ho-oh sighed. Looking at Moltres, it said, " Well, actually, one of these "welps" holds destrcutive power. "
Pausing, it replied to Lugia, " Well, you suuuuure looked like it. Everybody makes mistakes. Kyogre told me Articuno tried to kill you, Lugia, so why do you trust him now? ((Him sounds better than it.)) And, if you decide to attack me instead, " He looked at Moltres as if he predicted what it actually would do. " Ill have to hit that nasty 4x weakness to your servants hard. Ancientpower never decives me. "
Looking at Raptar, Fang replied, "Well, one of my descendants, going way back, was a Water type, so he joined Kyogre. Another, a Flying, she joined Ho-oh."
"So I guess Im stuck between the two."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ho-oh, we are running out of time." Lugia said. "Will you remove your flames that protect Shard or will we have to do combat? While neither of us have ever had a decisive victory over the other, we both know I can hold you off long enough for Moltres and Articuno to make it to Lightening Isle."

That wasn't all. Ho-oh knew it couldn't concentrate on the flames that protected Shard and fight Lugia. Not alone anyway.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry for the double post but I need to ask something since I am confused. Who here wants the birds to take Shard to Lightening Isle and who doesn't.

I think it's better that we decide yes or no on this because I think the RP has reached an impass that it won't get out of unless we all agree on where it's going next.))

Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:53 pm

((Yeah, let the birds take the brat, I say :D It'd do him good :wink: ))

"A double-representative?" Raptar said in surprise. "And from two Regions as well. I cannot help but find it strange that Ho-oh would accept a representative from Hoenn..." His voice drifting away, Raptar became lost in thought. Something here wasn't right, but he couldn't quite put a paw on it.

Meanwhile Flare had awoken to find herself beside a stream outlet. Her first thought was of Shard, and she jumped to her feet.
"Oh no! What have I done?" she looked around desperately, trying to figure out which way to go. With a rustle, Vapor appeared out of some bushes and approached her.

"You've been found out." she said in a low voice. "That friend of yours, Fang, he's the Hoenn representative."
Flare's jaw dropped. "Fang's a representative? Hang on - Hoenn? He should be from Johto, shouldn't he? Being an Umbreon?"
"He's not actually an Umbreon, he's an Absol - a disaster Pokemon. His ancestor was a Water Type, so he's Hoenn's representative under Kyogre. Ho-oh has him believing that he is a Johto representative too. We don't yet know Ho-oh's plan. Come, we must be quick." Turning, the Vaporeon started running along the stream outlet. Frowning, Flare followed her.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just wanted to make sure I didn't do something that changed the plot around without consent))

Ho-oh relized Lugia had him/her/it trapped. Lugia would get Shard no matter what Ho-oh did.

"Very well Lugia, we will take him to Lightening Isle together." Ho-oh said. "If for no other reason then to make sure he gets home safely should he not be needed."

Ho-oh died down his the flames encasing Shard as Lugia nodded in approval.

"Wise as always my friend." Lugia said. "I accept your conditions, as proof I will personally carry Shard in an energy bubble."

Lugia screeched and formed an enrgy bubble similar to the one that failed to catch Shard before. Although, this time, it didn't fail.

"Come on! We've wasted too much time as it is!" Moltres shouted.

The four birds flew of to Lightening Isle with Shard as there prisoner.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:45 pm

((Yay! They took him! Could you bring them into the Psypoke RP to get Prophet? Pleeeaaaase?))

Vapor burst out of the bushes, followed closely by Flare, just as the birds flew away.

"Raptar! Where's Shard? Is he alright?" Flare cried, running over to Entei. Raptar frowned.

"He's being taken to Lightning Isle. We can only hope he survives."

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang looked at the sky. He knew it would seem weird, having him representing two legendaries....
He recalled a story his cousin told him, lost in thought.
A Typhlosion ran from the lightning and rain. Seeing a black figure, it skidded to a stop. The black figure peered into his eyes. Looking closely, the Typhlosion deciphered it as a Ho-oh. It walked out into the lightning's glare. Staring at the volcano Pokemon, it nodded its head. Typhlosion had been chosen as Ho-oh's representative.
He then remembered that his great-grandfather had been a Vaporeon. ((Lolz, Gardeh~ makes the fire and water representatives make sense... lol.))

-Gardevoir~
[/i]

Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard woke up to the unpleasent feeling of water being splashed on his face.

"Wakey wakey you arrogent welp." The all-too familiar sound of Moltres's voice said to him.

Shard took a few moments to gather his thoughts. "What the...Where am I?" He looked around and saw that he was in a cave that he didn't recognize.

"You are in a part of Lightening Isle that has been converted into a jail cell. Just for you." Moltres said the last part with a wide grin.

Shard shot back with a smirk and said, "So, you finally got me. Tell me one thing though. How long did it take three legendary birds to beat my friends? You know, the group of kids."

Moltres's grin grew wider, it would enjoy this chance to break Shard's spirit. "We didn't have to fight them at all. In fact, none of them, not even Entei, put up a fight when we took you after you lost consciousness. I guess none of them thought of you as a friend"

Shard looked at him appathetically and replied sarcastically, "Yeah, sure they didn't. Anyhow, the point is moot because as soon as Ho-oh finds out, he's going to come and kick all three of your butts and the butts of any brown-nosing servents you have to Mt. Pyre and back."

Moltres couldn't believe its fortune. "If you think that's what's going to happen, then I'm going to enjoy telling you that Ho-oh is with us and personally gave his approval of us taking you here." As Shard looked at him in shock, Moltres grew more Pompus. "Poor Shard, your friends abandoned you and your only hope of freedom is on our side. I guess by this time next week, you will be the new Zapdos."

Moltres gave an evil laugh as it said, "I'd ask you what you'll want as your last meal as a Charmeleon, but I'd say you're already regretting certain meals to even have an appitite right now!"

Shard ran to the "bars" of the cell and stretched out his Dragon Claw as far as he could, although he missed Moltres by inches. "I guess those 'reasons not to fight a member of the Charizard-family' aren't all that special. Are they?" Moltres said as it laughed.

Shard, so angry he could barely see straight, yelled out, "Moltres, I swear that when I get out of here, I'm going to have the most sastisfying indegestion of my life!"

Moltres flew up to an opening in the cavern. "Brutish to the end, ehh welp? Or purhaps I speak too soon. You have 5 days left as a Charmeleon; I wonder how pathetically you'll beg to stay that way when it's time for the transformation?" With that, Moltres flew off.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry sighed. He wanted to save Shard from certain transformation, but how? He was the only one willing enough to go out to Lightning Isle on his own. After all, it wasn't oo far from the shore, he could build a raft. And Lightning Isle couldn't be more than 3 or 4 days away, 5 at the most.

"Guys. I don't know about you, but I'm resucing my friend. I don't care what anyone says, not even the legendary birds, I am NOT letting my friend become a Zapdos!"

Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:15 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang hung his head. "Neither am I. It's partially my fault, anyway."
He then said to Larry, "Well, I do have the ability to run on water, and Kyogre could surely lend me an er..."
"fin."
He telephatically called Kyogre, and asked if he could help them.
" For the sake of your friend, I shall. I know how much you care for him, and besides I need the excersise. " Kyogre gave a light chuckle.
Fang repeated in his head, "THANK YOU!!!!"
Turning around, he said, "If any of you cant run on water or such, I have a friend willing to help."

-Gardevoir~

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Really? That's great! Is he a Water type; is he going to Surf us to there? What are we waiting for? We have a Charmeleon to save!"

Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard had been trying every attack he could think of to break the "bars" of his prison. "These cursed bars." He said while gasping for air. "Fire attacks don't work. Dragon attacks don't work. My Hidden Power doesn't work. And as for physical attacks..."

Shard looked at his hand which got severly bruised when he used Focus Punch on the rocks.

"those deffinately don't work. But I can't give up. I have to keep trying to get free. I will NOT be a zapdos!"

Shard returned to his attempts to break free by firing a Fire Blast at the bars.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang replied smoothly, "He isnt just a Water type, he CONTROLS the water." He smiled devilishly, but happily at the same time. ((^-^))
He then said, "Come on, whoever feels like it, I know a bay where ..."
"he....agreed to meet me. He's big enough to carry quite a few of you."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wait a minute. Did you just say...controls... the water? Is that supposed to be clever or are you actually serious," Larry inquired, but time was short.

"No time for questions, time for action!"

Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Casually, he said, "Well, if you had a good relationship with Kyogre, lord of the sea......"
"like me," He winked, then said to Larry, "Need a lift to the bay?"

-Gardevoir~

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You mean you know....Kyogre? Master of the Sea? THE Kyogre?! But...how...and...man, today is just getting weirder and weirder. Anyway, yeah, I definitely need a lift, so let's hurry. Shard could easily be a Zapdos by now, or maybe there is a already a new Electric Guardian and they're going to eat Shard..."

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next