It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
is very close to getting banned

((You don't have to talk like me - I'm just doing it for my character :P ))

Flare pretended to be confused.

"I see no hairball, lest you imply yourself as thus." She looked at Fang, smiling slightly.

"What be your purpose here, sister?" Flare turned her attention back to Splash.

"And good day to you." She nodded at Larry, trying to ignore the small featherball for the time being.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Species: Wartortle
Apearence: Normal looking wartortle but its tail is smaller.
Personality: Social, has a short temper.
Short History: Lives with his parents and little brother. His parents are blastoises and his younger brother is a squirtle.
--------------------

Buddy was walking around looking for Larry and the rest of the gang. Where were they I've looked everywhere he thought. Then he saw Larry in the distance with a pidgey. The Eons were there, looks like there could be trouble. He ran towards them, "He everyone, who's he?" He said pointing towards the pidgey.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Splash said, "Maybe he's talking about his own kind." She emphasized the last two words.
Answering Flare's question she said, " I was merely watching the people when this mangy mutt," She looked at Fang. "when this mangy mutt attacked me."
Fang interrupted, " You liar, you were spying on me. "
Splash said merely, " Im going home. Goodbye, Flare, goodbye insignificant little-" She walked away muttering, tail swishing.
Fang said to Flare, " I honestly dont know why she hates me. So I have blue rings. Is it illegal to be different? I dont know what her problem is..."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Aww....I was hoping for a fight; those are always fun to watch, escpecially on Poke Per View." he said as he remembered a huge match where a Hitmontop upset a Hitmonlee.

Larry has just head Buddy, "Hey Buddy! How's it hangin'?"

"Oh crud. If Buddy realizes I'm hangin' out with Fluffy, my rep'll be toast. Gotta think of somethin' quick..."

"This is Fluffy, he's the newest member of the crew."

Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Hey Fluffy, theres a flyer in our crew now, cool." Buddy said, "So, what we gonna do today, Larry."
Buddy liked making new friends but this one looked a bit small, to be in the gang. "How old are you fluffy?" Buddy asked.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy was totally lost, as he tried to make senese of all the information he just heard, he said, "Hey, what's up?" to Buddy. He was so lost, he didn't really notice the wartorlte's question, he finally got al of the info through and said, "Erm, I'm 5..." he said, sighty embarassed.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:41 pm

Flare lifted her nose slightly at the Pidgey's reply.

"I would that the maturity level of the group would remain at a fair height. This featherball may be detrimental to our image." She sniffed and turned back to Fang.

"My sister has many a method of showing her tastes. Pehaps it may be that she dislikes your uniqueness - perhaps she is merely dominated by your level which is only slightly above her own but there-in enough to be a challenge." She lowered her head and watched Fang.

"What are our day's activities, Larry?" she asked the Loudred. "There are many a wild Pokemon weak enought to fane provide us with experience plenty - perhaps we could undertake to find a more.." Here she paused, as if deciding her words carefully, "suitable challenge."

Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Tidal walked through the village he noticed a group of younger pokemon, one of them he recognised, the Umbreon, his name was Fang, he lived in a cave not too far from the lake Tidal lived in, the other he did not recognise, a Flareon, a Loudred, a Pidgey and a Wartortle.

Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, what's on the itinerary?" Fang asked, looking at the Loudred. " Yeah, I agree with Flare. Many a Pokemon, many an EXP...nah, that just made no sense. We could always, ya know, go....into the forest. Hey, its still technically a part of this place."

-Gardevoir~

Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, let's go explore in the forest. My dad told me this story about some ancient treasure deep in the forest, maybe we can find it! Who's with me?"

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang raised his scarred left paw in the air, saying, "Meh, this is boring. Im in."
He thought to himself, Maybe some of the Combuskens wont come. Heehee, the possibilities... (Combusken=chicken)

-Gardevoir~

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:46 pm

"I am with you. A treasure hunt sounds to be a challenge worthy of my prowess."

Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah! lets go," Buddy excitedly said. Today looked promising going out into the forest and finding some tresure they'd be rich, and this would also be a good test for the new member.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well then it's setted. Off to the forest!" shouted Larry as he was the first one to enter the main part of the forest.

((I'm not sure which forest I should use. Should it be Viridian Forest, Petalburg Woods, or just a random forest that really doesn't have a name?))

Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:04 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I think it should be a random forest because this is a random pokemon village))

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I know a really good name. "The Forest" .))
Fang followed, mainly because he was extremely bored and 'the forest' presented a challenge.
He thought quietly about what was in there. Being....him, he wasnt afraid, but the others, especially the new kid whom he had taken a secret liking to, he didnt know about.
"Anybody who wants to be in front, might as well keep a lookout for..." He paused dramatically. "the wild Pokemon who dwell there."

-Gardevoir~

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well as being the leader, I think I should go in front." proudly stated Larry. Even though he proclaimed himself the leader, he wasn't technically the leader. There wasn't a real leader, but Fang would probably be the most likely candidate, since he was the oldest.

((Yeah, I like 'the forest' a lot ^_^))

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:19 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang thought, "Well, lets have him have a go and see how he does."
Fang said to Larry, "Go ahead as long as you can handle the responsibility."
Fang shook a little dirt off of himself, then said, "Well are we going now?"
((Or wait for the others to reply? :P ))

-Gardevoir~

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah, good idea Fang, lets let our newest member go first. If its OK with you Larry?" Buddy asked, we'll see if this flyers got what it takes he thought. "Umm... if we do find tresure how will he split it?" Buddy had his eye on a nice looking Mystic Water in the shop.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Err... me? in front?" Fluffy said nervously, "All... all right." fluffy said, soaring in front of the group "Everyone ready?" he said turning his head to the group, hoping for some sign of reassurance.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In a hushed voice he whispered to Fluffy, "You're new and young. You have to prove your mettle before the others accept you. Ill give you some tips; 1) Act like you're sure, the others wont trust you if you dont. 2) When in a battle, remain calm, dont freak out, and 3) I dont like you."
He winked at Fluffy, Fang meant, "I do like you and Im trying to make sure you dont get your butt chewed off by the others."
He said to Fluffy, again whispering, "If you need help, Ill be to your left. I dont care about age. Its the thought that counts," he said truthfully.

-Gardevoir~

Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy gulped, "Okay, let's go into the forest..." and he lifted off the ground hovering a little over the rest of the groups heads, "Let's go!" he said and he started flying towards the dense forest...

Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang followed, walking quickly. The forest seemed to swallow them as he walked in. He hoped his blue rings wouldnt begin glowing, if they did, Uh-oh. He trusted Fluffy, Fang was sure he would be good, even if he did need a Helping Hand or two.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry followed right behind Fluffy, after they were buds, and Larry wasn't about to let an almost helpless 5 year old go off into the forest unprotected now was he?

Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:08 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy began to relax, Larry and Fang were right there with him, he knew that everything would be okay. He turneed his head to see if everyone was behind him, all of them were accounted for, but there was one extra. It was a small but very fat pokemon, it looked up at Fluffy "Munch..?" It said.

Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next