It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Er, "patience" not "patients". Unless you're a bad doctor, you can't lose your patients. :P ))

((Sorry, patience and patients are the only two words that sound the same, but spelled different that I mix up.))

It wasn't that Shard wasn't concerned about had just happened to Fluffy, it was that he was completely focused on what Flare/Moltres was saying.

"So by eating Zapdos I prevented its resurrection? What kind of half-hearted immortallity is that?

But anyway Moltres, if that's who you are, you should be thanking my stomach for giving me indegestion whenever I eat a fire pokemon or you would have been dessert! And if you need Zapdos's body back to revive him, I could just show you the spots where I've gone number 2 in the past three days and I'm sure you could find something you could work with."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:57 am
is very close to getting banned

Enraged at his arrogance, Flare fired another Fire Blast, this time aimed at Shard himself. The power of the control began to affect her as Moltres' shape started to grow visible over Flare.

Raptar roared, his anger at Moltres getting the better of him.

"Let .. her .. go!" On his last word he brought his front paws down hard on the ground, triggering an earthquake that shot towards Shard and Flare.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Admit it, you thought it was hilarious. And fyi, I won't go against it this time but, Enteis can't use EQ))

The trembling ground made Shard fall on his back, which caused the fire blast to fly over him.

"You're lucky the big guy over their knocked me off my feet." He said as he stood up. "Remember, you need me to turn into Zapdos, so if I go, so does what ever is left of the electric chicken."

He turned around, stuck his butt out towards Flare/Moltres, and said, "So come on. I dare you. Or purhapse you want a challenge and you want to hit a moving target." He began wiggling his rear end.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:24 am

With a scream of rage Moltres burst out of Flare's body and shot towards Shard. Flare gasped and collapsed, and Raptar ran to her side.

"You will pay dearly for your insolence!" Moltres screeched, shooting at Shard. Before it hit him, it began to screech shrilly and repeatedly, calling the other Legendary birds.

"Flare. Flare!" Raptar said urgently, nudging her. There was no response. Flare continued to lay, unmoving, as behind them Moltres attacked Shard over and over, and Articuno and Lugia made their way towards the place....

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard, never one to admit he bit off more than he could chew, fought back and shouted, "So, you finally decided to stop hiding behind Flare?

I'd say this raises my opinion of you, except, you're still so stupid that you're attacking someone who you won't kill, but will kill you and you're a legendary who asking for the help of two more legendaries to fight a kid!"

Normally, a pokemon would not try to egg-on these powerful beasts more. But Shard was a member of the Charizard-family and there were two things members of the Charizard-family had that would've given Shard an equal chance of winning the fight if he was alone. With the aid of the others and Entei though, he believed victory was gaurenteed.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:49 am

Raptar watched in dismay as Moltres battled Shard. He could hear the cries of Articuno and Lugia as they apparoached, but suddenly he heard another cry, and was filled with fear.

"Shard, stop! You must stop! Something is coming, far more powerful than you and your friends! You must cease this madness at once!"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ooph! Don't worry about me Entei!" Shard yelled after shaking off a Wing Attack. "In a few more moments I'm going to be able to clean Moltres's clocks and those other two over-sized chickens'll be easy beating as well!"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:43 pm

"No, you arrogant Pokemon, you don't understand!" Raptar yelled desperately. Bending down, he hoisted Flare onto his back and stood.

"If you don't stop battling you'll be-"

His words were drowned out by the arrival of Articuno and Lugia. Wasting no time, Articuno fired a Blizzard attack at Shard just as Lugia aimed an Aeroblast. The attacks merged together and shot towards him just as Moltres fired another Fire Blast at him from the opposite side. Raptar shut his eyes and turned away.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The attacks hit dead on with amazing accuracy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Shard yelled. But then, his words changed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Shard's body, bruised and bleeding, was on the brink of death. But anyone who knew the two tricks of the Charizard-family would realize that the real fight was about to start. Of course, so would anyone else who looked into his eyes and saw the rage.

"Reason number 1 not to fight a Charmeleon unless you're going to kill it quickly, Rage!"

Shard, foaming at the mouth, jumped at Moltres and pounded him with a Mega Punch. Normally, Shard's phsyical attacks were weak while his special attacks were strong. However, with Rage multiplying his physical strength 6-fold, one would never know.

He looked at Articuno. "Reason number 2, Blaze!" He let loose a Fire Blast with power equal to Moltres's.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:59 pm

"You think we would not know such?" Moltres shrieked, recovering quickly. "Now!" he screeched. In a flash Articuno flew up, dodging the fire attack by millimeters. Instantly he used Mind Reader, transfering the power to the other two as well. Moltres used Detect, and Lugia began powering up it's final power. Screeching, Lugia sent a sphere of glowing energy at Shard, aiming to encase him inside. Moltres and Articuno used their special attacks to block his escape, as Lugia's glowing cage flew faster and faster towards him.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard took notice of the wall of attacks surrounding him. Although, being a fire-type the attacks wouldn't do their full power, his body was too weak to endure the damage that they would do.

Dad always told me to learn endure and protect. Man, I was stupid for not listening. Wait, I still have on way out.

Still foaming at the mouth, Shard announced, "Not bad, you're smarter than I thought! But not smart enough! And before you make another attack, remember, if I die, so does any chance of bringing back Zapdos!"

With that he shot a Smokescreen out of his mouth just as the energy cage lowered to the ground. When the smoke cleared, the cage was empty and it was covering up a hole Shard had dug into the ground.

Last edited by daveshan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:19 pm

Lugia screamed and sent a furious blast of water mixed with Psychic energy down the hole, aiming to drag Shard back up while exhausting and weakening him. Moltres and Articuno built up a wall of protection, then peched regally to await Shard's return to the surface.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Good plan, bad aim!" Shard yelled as he landed a Focus Punch on the top of Articuno's head.

Earlier, Shard had dug a small hole in the ground and then used Flamethrower to rocket himself up under the guise of the Smoke Screen. On the way down, he charged up the Focus Punch which had just made contact with Articuno.

"Good thing your minds aren't as sharp as your tallons and beaks or I wouldn't have been able to pull that off!" He yelled as he fired a Flamethrower at Lugia.

*EDIT: just read that Charmeleon's can't use Hyper Beam, don't know why, but I've changed it to Flamethrower.*

Last edited by daveshan on Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Both of them....." He then noticed Flare was down for the count, with the legendaries, save Raptar, killing (or trying to kill) Shard.
"No." He then leaped down, running agily. He turned to the legendaries. His eyes glowing bright blue, he said in not his, but Kyogre's voice, "Why do you do this? Legendaries are supposed to be good, instead of killing. I see you have abused your power. Raptar, however, shows his true valor. I know I might seem weird, having my trustee an Absol, and not something bigger, but- " The blue flickered on and off. Kyogre whispered in Fang's head, "It shall be okay. I know that your friend will live."
Fang , regaining his senses, whispered under his breath, "Curse you, prophecy. Dont let it be truly fufilled."

-Gardevoir~

Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Buck up Fang, we've taken three legendary birds on before and we can do it again!"

Shard, realizing Articuno was about to get up, fired another Firebalst at him. This time it made contact.

"You're a dark type, take care of Lugia. I'll hold of Moltres as best I can until you can help me."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:07 pm

"We do not aim to kill!" Lugia crowed. "Only to defeat!"

"He must replace the one he disgraced!" Articuno trilled.

"It is the only way!" Moltres cried.

Raptar began to back away. He wasn't strong enough to fight them on his own, and he had to get Flare to safety. He kept backing up until he was under the cover of the trees.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In the midst of fighting Moltres, Shard saw Entei cowering under the brush.

"Damn it Entei! Either help us fight or get Flare to safety!"

After landing a Mega Kick on the side of Moltres's face, Shard's legs gave out from exhaustion.

What the heck is wrong with me? I shouldn't be this tired. I've fought with my body like this before under worse pressures and...Oh no! How could I have been so stupid? Just like you're not supposed to take on a member of the Charizard-family unless you can kill it quickly, you're not supposed to take on a pokemon with pressure unless you can kill it quickly either.

Shard, weak from the strain that pressure from three pokemon was placing on him, struggled to get to his feet. Too slowly as Moltres caught him in a Fire Spin.

No, I can't leave Fang to face them alon... Shard collapsed from the heat Moltres's attack was creating.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Raptar roared angrily. Cowering indeed! Turning, he leapt away, Flare still on his back. He was take her somewhere safe and then return. The Legendary birds had gotten out of control again, and it would probably take him and his brethren to stop them.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was loosing conscious fast as Moltres ended it's Fire Spin and placed its talon on top of Shard's chest.

"Not talking so tough now are you?" Moltres asked with a sneer.

With the last of his strength, Shard opened his eyes, looked straight into Moltres's, and said, "Ho-oh...could...kick...your...butt." He then passed out with a smile on his face, satisfied that he got the last laugh.

Moltres's rage grew, it hated being compared to Ho-oh whose powers clearly surpassed Moltres's. Looking at the unconscious body it said, "You are fortunate we need you alive or I would tear you with my talons."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry couldn't take this anyone. He had no idea who was fighting who, or who was on which side.

"All I wanted was to go for a swim in the lake, and this is what happens," sighed Larry as he though about what he was going to do. He thought and thought, while they fought and fought.

Suddenly, he unleashed a Hyper Voice, the intense sound waves shaking the trees and sturring the surrounding area.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! WHY DON'T WE JUST FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO TAKE ZAPDOS' PLACE?"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

Raptar stepped back out of the bushed. He had left Flare lying beside an inlet of the stream and had returned to the battle scene.

"Stop." He commanded in his deep voice. "Nobody has to replace Zapdos. Nature will provide a new Electric Guardian, without your interferance. Nobody need replace him."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Do you not get what we've been saying?" Articuno asked staggering to its feet.

"Shard is the only one who can take Zapdos's place. We cannot do what we tried to do with Fluffy because we have no base source to draw enrgy from."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well that's too bad...as you are not laying one feather on Shard. Even though he did something he shouldn't have done......he's my friend, and I'm sticking by him until the end. So if you're trying to chance him, then you'll have to get by me first."

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

"No! Even now, a new Electric Guardian is forming! Go back to Lightning Isle, you will see! Shard doesn't need to do this!"

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Articuno looked at the group of pokemon willing to fight for Shard.

"Your loyalty is admirable. But foolish!" It shot a Blizzard out at the group.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next