It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy heard the loud blast of sound even thought he covered his ears, the gyarados was really pissed off, it was going into a rampage as the sound hurt it's ears, it smashed into the waterfall, and large rocks from the top came tumbling down onto the group.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:07 pm
is very close to getting banned

Flare paced back and forth in agitation as she watched Fang fall underneath the water.

"Oh, bother, bother, bother!" She tried to get the other's attention but they were distracted by the Gyarados, which, for now hadn't noticed her.

"Guys! Quick! Help Fang! Oh, you know I cannot! The water would not be good for my health! Guys! Listen!" Her voice rose in pitch as she grew more agitated. When they still did not listen she gave a small shriek in frustration.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy heard Flare's calls and started to swim down towards the blue glow. He could see Fang floating but it was close to the Gyrados' tail, which was flailing about. He sped up heading towards Fang, almost there almost there he repeted over and over again. Then he reached out and grabbed him and tried to swim up but the water was too rough near the Gyrados. Then he got an idea turned arounded and used water gun. In the water it propelled him and Fang towards the surface, then he used it again and he flew out of the water and landed hard on the shore.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Tidal got closer he could hearthe Gyarados getting louder, "I hope those kids aren't hurt" he said to himself as he got closer, as he arrived he saw the Gyarados was in a rampage, "take this" Tidal said as he started firing Mud Shots at the Gyarados, the Gyarados didn't take any notice and kept on with its rampage, "fine then" Tidal said as he fired a Hydro Pump, the Hydro Pump hit the Gyarados in the side of the head, Tidal watched as it turned around and charged up a Hyper Beam.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang was floating in the water, next to the beast's tail. He regained conciousness, and realized where he was.
Images raced through his mind. Where am I? Why am I here? And what the heck is that thing in front of me? He then remembered everything, the Gyarados, him, and the others. Then, he was flying toward the surface. Bubby had him , so Fang said a silent "thanks". HE was thrown onto the shore. Coughing and spluttering, he said, "Remind me not to do that again, urgh." He coughed some more, and then turned to face the Gyarados.
"You wanted a fight, WELL HERE IT IS!" He yelled as he lunged at the Gyarados, charging for a Hyper Beam. He jumped on its ugly head (dramazation, GYarados' head isnt ugly....I think) and dropped it front of its mouth.
"Surprise," he said as he launched a Toxic in its mouth and landed back on the ground.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:31 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry watched as the effects of Hyper Voice faded and Fang's Toxic went into Gyarados's mouth. "Dude, sweet!" he exclamied. Althought the Gyarados though differently. It would only be a matter of time until it fainted due to poison, but it wasn't going down without a fight. It prepared to launch another Hyper Beam, this time at Fang.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:50 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy got up and saw Fang use toxic on the gyrados, "Hey nice move Fang," Buddy said, "Watch this" Buddy ran to the the edge and dived towards the gyrados, he went inside his shell using Rapid spin, smacked the gyrados, then popped his head out of his shell and used Skull Bash knocking the gyrados between the eyes, he turned and jumped back to shore. With a smug smile "Hmm, beat that" he said trying to hide how much that had hurt his head. Then he saw a Swampert helping them. whilst the Gyrados wailed around the water.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He said, "Thanks, Ive always wanted to do that."
Fang said silently to himself, "Playing with me is not the same as playing with other people, you great brute (Gyarados)."
He then lunged again, rings blazing even more than before, landing a Confuse Ray.
"Fwee..." he said as he watched the helpless thing flail about. He jumped from its swaying head onto the mainland, breathing steadily.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:49 pm

"Now, it's my turn." Flare smirked. Leaping in, she charged herself and sent a bolt of electricity flying into the already wounded Gyarados.

"Consume my Hidden Power!" she challenged it. It roared weakly but the Toxic was taking effect already and its strength was fading.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tidal watched as the Umbreon landed a Confuse Ray and the Flareon a Thunderbolt, "now its time ro finish it" Tidal said as he charged up and released a Hyper Beam, the beam struck the Gyarados and it dropped into the water, defeated.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy saw the Gyrados fall in to the water, "Yeah we did it," he smiled towards Fluffy, "good moves back there Fluffy, I think you'll fit right into our group." Then he looked back at the Swampert, "Thank you for your help, Sir"
I wondered what Mum will say probly something like 'What! a Gyrados! You were lucky you have such good friends.....' while dad'll say 'really How big was it.... what moves did you use...... You'll make a great Blastoise some day' I always have liked dad better than Mum.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry felt proud. Real proud. "Just wait til my dad I took down a Gyarados! Of course, I couldn't do it alone, thanks a lot guys. And I think Fluffy and Munchlax have earned their right to be in our exclusive club! Now, onto the treasure!"

Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:48 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd like to join this RP is it ok to do so this late?

Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang thought of how proud his parents- Wait, they died a long time ago.
He sadly thought of how proud his father, a Jolteon, would think of him giving that Gyarados the "one-two." He recollected the last memory he had of him, when he was 5.
A Jolteon stood near the gulf. "Fang, I think you're ready to go out on your own."
An Eevee bounded up to him. "Really, Dad?"
"Yes, really."

He saw this memory again, but it felt as though the first time. He said to Fluffy, "Well kid, you proved your spunk. Welcome in."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yes dave, you can, just submit a profile just like the others.))

Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:27 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Species: Shiny Charmeleon
Nature: Hasty
Background: Very fast for a Charmeleon. His father is a Blastoise, his mother is a Charizard. Because of who his parents are and because he is shiny, he has gets picked on a lot so he has learned to fight with a variety of attacks mainly special attacks. Because of his nature he relies on impulse and quick thinking to win. While his special attacks and speed are grand, he is some what lacking in physical power and must use strong moves physical moves (ex:focus punch, double edge) to compensate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shard stood behind a cyndaquil who was busy talking to itself.

"And what's wrong with eating pokeblocks?" He asked in a demanding voice.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy stood still, he noticed Fang's sadness, he smiled wealy, "Hey, I didn't have done it alone, thanks guys and especially you Munchlax." Fluffy said, a cold breeze ruffled his feathers, "Brr, can we get out of the cold?" he asked, as he noticed a shiney dot in the sky fly by...

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:17 pm

"A worthy opponent, 'tis true." Flare sat down and shook back her golden mane. "Perhaps not quite a challenge fit for our power thus? Now, whence shall we go? A tale of treasures hid beneath the waves, mine ears did once hear. Behind the waterfalls, deep below the surface, yes." Flare turned and leapt nimbly across a set of stones in the shallower part of the pool, careful not the touch the water. Turning back, she blinked at the others.

"Will you come?"

Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy clumsily jumped from rock to rock almost slipping on each one. "About how far down is the tresure, cause if its too deep I won't be able to see it," He said standing next to Flare, waiting for each of the others to cross.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, my father said it was in some sort of "underwater cavern". He said he's been iin it before, so it can't be too deep, maybe 10, 12 feet deep at the most. Which means Flare might have some trouble getting down there...being a Flareon and all..."

Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:52 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He looked at Flare, who was gracefully hopping among the stones. He then hopped onto a stone, then gaining his balance, jumped nimbly to the others. He said," Well, isnt there another way? I mean, theres got to be more than 1 way through the cave."

-Gardevoir~

Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:33 pm

Flare considered. "Well, there is the chance that I may be competent for a short time. I have yet to try to pursue such a feat, I know not what its outcome would be upon my physique." She peered down into the clear water.

"Dare'st I try this? If it should affect me in any negative way I may not then be in a condition to guide thee to the treasures we told of."

Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang replied, "Well, I could always, er-" He thought for a moment. "I could always try to find another way through the cave."
He looked around, glaring at the cave. He found a crack. Fang walked over (note that there is a path of stons leading there) and peered at it then used a quick Bite, causing the crack to collapse and the crack revealed a small crawlspace above the water but apparently leading to the same spot.
"I dunno 'bout you, but Im going this way." He crawled into the space which was only wide enough for 1 Pokemon (but lengthwise more can fit) . He made his rings glow, making a light.
"ECHO! Echo! echo! echo, echo.....

-Gardevoir~

Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:14 pm

"One could take the path of safety, 'tis true. But.." Flare crept to the edge of the stone she stood on.

"My favor has always been with the unknown path of danger."

With that, she leapt into the water.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"New day ! time to find out who did this mess."
Flamewind was still thinking about who eats pokeblocks.
"Get your pokeblocks here !"said a yamna. "Mr.Yamna do you know who buy's your pokeblocks the most." ''Um let me check....it is Char Char."
"Char I should of known."
Flamewind then ran to the left.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next