It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Trainer RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sure, and its Cyndi. With an "i" at the end and "y" instead of an "i" at the beggining.))

-Gardevoir~

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:56 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nah" said Johnny. "THis trainer belongs to someone, a trainer or a pack of its own species, and we've got to find out who. Let's go to rustboro and see what those crummy rockets are up too. I could use a pokenav anyway." He turned to his water-types. "Come on guys we're going to rustboro!" JOhnny put them back in their balls as the two headed out of peatlburg, and into petalburg woods.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

as they walked Ty triped on something 2 feet from the exit he looked down, {shroomish} "pudrank" it said as it takled Ty for steping on it.
he ran 5 feet away then said "pokeball,go!" the {shroomish} ran left and the ball hit him 'lucky it went left' he thought.It rocked a bit then it 'PING'ed "coooool"Ty said."hey,hey you two,battle me 4 on 4"a boy with 2 {geodude} a
{silcoon} and {ralts} (out) said "lets kick butt the TJ way go charlisa {charmander},darkness {sableye} " (cachy right!) he said pointing in the drecion of the foe.

thats how it sounded on my Em

Last edited by _ty_ the fighting flame on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

{shroomish} "shroo,mishSHROOOO" it said as it takled Ty for steping on it.

That's not a creative onomotopeia

_ty_ the fighting flame wrote:
"hey,hey you two,battle me 4 on 4"a boy with 2 {geodude} a
{silcoon} and {ralts} (out) said "lets kick butt the TJ way go charlisa {charmander},darkness {sableye} " (cachy right!) he said pointing in the drecion of the foe.

(lets duble battle)

Who are you talking about?

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

a kid,ever see the cartoon,kids come out of noplace talking bout a battle?

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((OK so us two against some imaginary people. I understand now))

"Sure why not?" Johnny was itching for a his doubel battle, and having one with his new friend Ty would just make it all the more fun. "OK, soarker come on out!" Johnny took the pokeball and thre it into the air, as the seagull-style pokemon emerged. "Rolleee! Eeeee!" Soarker took a fighting stance as it prepared to battle the {geodude} and {ralts} .

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Walking along rt 102, Cyndi said to Fluffs, "So, how's about you hurry up?"
Fluffs flew faster, Flamechick running to keep up. Cyndi tightened her ponytail and skidded to a stop. A Pokemon stood in the middle of the road.
"Uh.....Hi, what are you..?" Cyndi asked curiously. It was green and white with a red horn on its head.
"Ralral."
"Hm, a Ralts. Ive always wanted one'na these."
"Fluffs, Peck!" she cried, and Fluff's Peck weakened the Ralts. "Pokeball, go!" It wiggled, once, twice, in the bag! She caught a Ralts! Cyndi was so overjoyed, she ran toward Petalburg happily with a sprig in her step.

-Gardevoir~

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"chalisa,ember on {silcoon}"Ty said as the {geodude} was blasted with a water gun to the face "go darkness your turn use pursite on the {geodude} "
with a thud both {geodude} and {ralts} fell to the ground

the boy returnd his pokemon and ran past the victorious traners "cool,lets go to the exit shal we" as they reach petleberg pokemon center with the strae {sneasel} *they meet some one else*.........

*(Gardevoir~'s person Cyndi is who they meet)*

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

pelligargetic wrote:
*INstead of having the pokemon saying their names for talking, I will have them use the onomotopeia I have interpreted from their battle cries. I do this because IMO having the pokemon speak their name for language takes away the creativity and realisticness from the anime.

lol, don't understand (do you mean no {pikachu} "pika pi KACHU")(oops dublle post sorry)

((Yes, I mean no pika pi. What I mean is putting the pokemon cries into your own words. When I'm about to make a post with a pokemon talking in it, I pick up my DS with Emerald inside, look up the pokemon in the dex, and listen carefully to its cry. THen I try to put it into words such as {sneasel} . I belive that it says Layoo when it says its cry, so that is why I posted it that way.

ANyway Gardevoir~ where are you? We're waiting for youi in petalburg!))

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cyndi ran, then skidded to a stop. Two kids were in front of her with a Sneasel.
Fluffs crashed into her foot, Flamechick following.
"And you would be-?" she asked curiously.

-Gardevoir~

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hi. I'm Johnny. And this is Ty. Who are you?" said Johnny. THe {sneasel} walkede up to the girl and sniffed her. IT paused for a moment and then hapily jumped on her back.
"You know what I just realized?" said Johnny. "We need to figure out a name for this thing." Johnny looked at it trying to climb on top of the girl they'd just met. "Actually, we need to figure out its gender first."
Johnny walked toward the window, and stared at where the {sneasel} and {vigoroth} had first appeared.
"Someone once told me that males prefer {pidgey} eggs, and females prefer {taillow} eggs. If it came from aruond here then its probably a girl, and its family is probably around rustboro."
The {sneasel} jumped off of the girl and looked at Johnny. "Ly" it said as it nodded.
"SO I guess it is a girl. Hmm. SO how about we name it... Slicksy? I'm sorry I'm not very good at this. What do you think Ty?"
The still officially unnamed {sneasel} walked back over to the still unknown girl and jumped on her head.
"Oh I'm sorry! I almost forgot you were here! Who are you again?"

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Feeling happy that a Pokemon stray had just warmed up to her, she said, "Im Cyndi."
Fluffs bit her hiar and Flamechick stared at the Sneasel.
"Uh, the blue thing's Fluffs and the red one's Torchic." She stroked Fluffs, who began singing softly. She then said, "Well, its a girl so why not name it Crystal? It has a shiny thing on its head."

-Gardevoir~

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hi Cyndi. Nice to meet you." said Johnny. "Crystal does sound like a good name don't you think so, Ty? Hey we were getting ready to head up to Rustboro, you want to come? I think that Crystal would like it if you did."

((No one really owns Crystal, so I guess it wouldn't be godmodding if we all controlled it, as long as its actions stick to its personality))

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sure!" Cyndi let Fluffs sit in her hair and said to Flamechick, "Please ignore my new hairpiece." Her Torchic giggled.
Crystal stared at Flamechick. Next thing you knew, they were best frineds having a tug-o-war with a vine.
Cyndi said, "Wow. Fluffs isnt the one being nuts this time."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The trio headed into Petalburg Woods as Johnny suddenly stopped.
"OH MY GOD, IT'S GONNA KILL ME! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF! SOARKER HELP ME!"
Johnny sent out soarker still screaming. Soarker was tired, but it got up on top of Johnny's head, kicked the {wurmple} and used water gun on it.
They both fell to the ground simultaneously, the {wurmple} fainted and soarker tired. Johnny returned his {wingull} and stared at the {wurmple}.
"YES! Looks like I'm a pretty good trainer after all! Defeating this {wurmple} with just one pokemon. Better catch it before it wakes up."
Johnny threw a pokeball at it and it stayed in.
Johnny just walked on, pretending to forget all about his little episode.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Boys.." Flamechick laughed, imitating Johnny freaking out.
"TORCHIC! TORTORCHICHICTOR!"

-GArdevoir~

Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

THey walked out of Petalburg Woods, as they came upon the Pretty Petal Flower Shop.
Crystal quickly ran inside and started sniffing all of the flowers.
"Crystal come back!" Johnny started chasing after the astnoished {sneasel} . Johnny tried to pick up Crystal but she just scratched him and went over to Cyndi.
"Wow. Crystal really loves you. I wish my {wurmple} loved me that much, or else it wouldn't have tried to EAT ME!"
A brunette with a bow in hair and an apron quickly popped out from the other side of the aisle.
"DId you say {wurmple} " she asked.
"I've always wanted a {wurmple} ever since I learned it could turn into a {beautifly} ! Would you mind trading it for my {caterpie} ?"
"Sure" siad Johnny. "Just be careful, it may try to kill you when your back is turned!
THe two swapped pokeballs as Johnny took a sigh of relief.
"I'm saved! NO longer will I have to be afriad of being devoured by my own pokemon! I...WILL...LIVE!"

((WHERE THE HELL IS TY?!

Yeah I know that this is two pokemon in two posts, but I really like {butterfree} and hate {dustox} and {beautifly} while also understanding the rules of this RP and the Hoenn region. NO more for a while ))

Last edited by pelligargetic on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

-Gardevoir~

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:05 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

THey walked on to Rustboro as they sptted about 10 ROckets surrounding the Devon building.
"What's going on over there?"
Crystal got up and went over to the crowd. She jumped on several heads and got inside the building.
"Crystal!" said Johnny."Come back!"
Johny called out Float and Soarker.
"Float, create a diversion to seperate the crowd. Soarker will carry you on its back."
They both nodded at Johnny understandingly.
Float got on Soarker's back and they flew up to the top of the bulding.
Soarker set Float down, and Float pretended to be fallign off of the building. "KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!" wiled the Lotad.
ALl of the ROckets looked up and stared.
"Hey look up there" siad one of them. "I'm going to go up there and catch them. Don't let that Lotad fall before I do!"
They all moved to the side of the building where Float was leaving the entrance open.
"Come on lets sneak in" whispered Johnny.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:58 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(sorry :oops: ,I was not geting e-mails about this I'm just check'in now)

"come on we need to get cristal" just then a {arbok} and a {weezing} were sent out "use sluge"a blue haired man and a red haired woman said at the same time.the sludge went right to charlisa,she then dodeged it but it hit darkness in the the eye "thrabblllleye" he cried.he was mad just then he lernd rage and beat the living snot,crap,and tears out of the posion pokemon.after that all the rockets moved aside in astonisment that one pokemon beat there leaders pokemon.so ty,Johnny,and Cyndi walked in to get the the runaway {sneasel}

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Crystal!" called Jason. They ran up the stairs following the stray {sneasel} as it caught up to a female rocket threatening the Devon Co. President.
"GIve us all your money!" she said. "And I want those plans for your new inventions too!"
"FREEZE SUCKA!" called Johnny.
"Wha--?" she said as she turned around.
"OMG!" she yelled.
"Scratch!" she said looking at the {sneasel} .
Johnny just stared as the pokemon and the trainer embraced.
"Wha---? :?: :? "

Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((THEY KNOW EACH OTHER! And it's scaring the snot out of me))

Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next