It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Friendly suggestion: Use 'trainer abandons Pokemon, Pokemon gets sent to Hoenn' thing or somehting like that. Thats how I got my has-been Charmeleon. *Dont shoot me for making this suggestion* ))

Shadow's agileness allowed her to run on the water. With Falcy on Steely's back, the threesome set off. When they got back to the mainland, Steely detected a presence. Trying not to look alarmed, he looked around. Sure enough, the form he had seen once before was watching them from high above, undetected save Steely.

-Gardevoir~

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:16 am
is very close to getting banned

((There's only so many Flareon that can be released into Hoenn without wrecking the storyline. That number stops at 2.))

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((2x4b, use your brains! In case you forgot, we are in the HOENN Region! One Flareon was weird, two was unheard of but we could make it work, and now you add another? I'm sorry, but either use your brain or get out. Flareon's can't usually be found in Hoenn, the chances of there being three are nothing. Absolutely nothing.))

(CF if you would've waited in my next post I would have explained how Flare got to Hoenn, so stop flyin' off the handle! all of you!)

Pyro and Flare were waling through the dense jungle when Pyro spoke for the first time in hours, "so how did you get to Hoenn?" Pyro asked, "Well its a long story actually...... it started about three years ago when I was an Eevee, one night me and my trainer were camped out in the forest when another Eevee wandered into camp, it had a broken leg, so my trainer took them in, but after a few weeks I started to feel that something fishy was going on, then I saw the other Eevee walking, it was then I realized that it they were trying to usurp my position with my trainer, but I thought that would never happen, at least...... thats what I thought, a few days later my trainer started to Ignore me, and spend all their time with the other Eevee, thats when I decided to run away, I decided I would get a fresh start, so I stowed away in a truck that was going to Vermilion City, when I got there I spent a day looking for a ship that was sailing to Hoenn, it was then I found it, it was a department store ship, so I ran aboard and stowed away in a box in the cargo deck, little did I know it contained fire stones, I fell asleep and when I woke up I was a Flareon, so I got off the ship as soon as it stopped, and I've been on this Island even since" Flare explained, "wow, thats a lot more touching than my story" Pyro said, "well how did you get here?" Flare asked, "you don't want to know, trust me" Pyro said, "Oh come on" Flare begged, "fine, it all started like this........"

(oooooooh cliffhanger! aren't I evil :twisted: !)

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike heard Night yelling about getting away. He quickly grabbed drip by her tale and ran towards a grove of trees.
" Hurry Night come here, you could be hurt to!" Spike yelled.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When the sea ended, Shadow skidded to a stop. Too late! Falling flat on her face, she got back up a little shaken.
'Remind me NOT to do that again," she embarrassedly said.
Steely decided he wasnt going to tell anyone about the strange form ((which by the way is Deoxys, for you people who couldnt guess)) in the sky, but rather keep it to himself.
((Rather boring post, but I am sleepy at 6:13 pm. DONT ASK.))

-Gardevoir~

Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night ran over to the others and looked up to see the devesation of Rayquaza going into Hyper Mode, "This is bad, Rayquaza is only going to get more powerful!!" Night said. He turned to the others, "We have to get as far away as we can, this land is as good as destroyed." Night muttered. "I'll explain things later, we just need to get out of here!"

Rayquaza, fired a bombardment of ShadowBlasts at the Aerodactyl, when suddenly a rainbow coloured bird jumped in front of it. "Ho-oh..." Rayquaza muttered.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" But we can't just leave Sparx here by himself!" Spike yelled.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx Was Ready To Be Annihalated when Ho-oh Stepped in...

"where are my Servants?"
"Pushin up daisies!" Sparx Roared "Dont think you can control me!"
"Shut up because Right Now Your Fate is in My Hands..." the Ho oh said...

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Sparx come on you have to come with us, or you'll be destroyed along with the land!" Spike yelled to Sparx.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx Landed "I'll KILL you Ho-oh YHou will NEVER control me
" Sparx said "Drip come-on Dark thing you can come too since i doubt you want to ride THAT" Sparx said Pointing toward Rayquaza who was still Engulfed In Flames..."Wing get Spike to Safety"

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wing was about to have Spike on his back when he said." Sparx we're following you I'd be ashamed if I let my friend go without me."

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

( yah me to since u gotta go somewhere be4 i post.... wait! let's post about the battle happening overhead)

Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:26 pm

((You guys move too fast for me - seeing as I dont really get what just happened, I give each of you permission to godmode my character, only to move my position. Eg, you can say "Drip leapt onto Sparx's back." You can not say "Drip leapt onto Sparx's back and commented on how confusing this all was" Okie dokie? Well, could someone fill me in about what just happened then? Ehe..))

((Oh yeah, and 2x4b, think about it. The chances of three Flareon in Hoenn, for any reason at all, is nothing. Seriously, we are in Hoenn! The land of no natural Eeveelutions. And yet here we are with three, now four of them?! It's insane! You don't find Eeveelutions in Hoenn anyway, not even the Trainers have them! I'll wait for someone of higher authority to give their word, but if it were up to me your line would be booted!))

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((CF, there could be an infinite number of Eevees in Hoenn, theres no rule saying that there can't be, I'm not basing my posts on the game, I'm posting like its reality, theres nothing to stop any other pokemon from coming to Hoenn, plus, it doesn't affect your storyline so leave it!))

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:29 am

((Dude, reality would say the same thing! Have you seen any kangaroos hopping around in India? How about elephants in America? No? Oh, I wonder why? Maybe because they are seperate continets! Oh, look at that! Hoenn is another continent, making its chances of having Eevees in the wild none! Especially seeing as Kanto and Johto don't have them in the wild either!))

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:32 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Which is why I made my has-been Blazer the neglected, thrown away by Trainer, stumbles to Hoenn kinda thing. :P And once again, the fountain of thoughts is suffering a massive drought. Please...stop flaming. I know its all for good health, but we're sorta cramming this RP up....))

-Gardevoir~

Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((same with me, my characters DO NOT COME FROM HOENN! thats what I've benn trying to say CF!))

Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Dude, reality would say the same thing! Have you seen any kangaroos hopping around in India? How about elephants in America? No? Oh, I wonder why? Maybe because they are seperate continets! Oh, look at that! Hoenn is another continent, making its chances of having Eevees in the wild none! Especially seeing as Kanto and Johto don't have them in the wild either!))

(i hav to agree with CF on this it just doesn't make sense with 3 flareons)

Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is Getting Way too Confusing so i will refrain From Posting here till The weekend when hopefully most of the people in our Travel Group will be on.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You guys gotta keep in mind that this is NOT "How can Flareon get into Hoenn Disscusion thread"))
((Well I'm on but will refrain from posting until the weekend.))

Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Please...stop flaming. I know its all for good health, but we're sorta cramming this RP up....))

-Gardevoir~

And....as usual my post is ignored. I will just not post till Sunday. Bye for (most) of the weekend.

-Gardevoir~

Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wait! I'm back! Sorry I was grounded and my parents killed my internet :(

Corellan saw his friends panicking about the destruction of the land. "No..." he whispered. "Rayquaza is not that STRONG!" He screamed in denial. The Xatu felt an inner fire engulf his body. Corellan's power felt enormous. "I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM THE LAND!" He shot off at the Rayquaza, catapulting huge Psychic blasts. The Xatu then noticed the Umbreon. He let off a gigantic Giga Drain, right at its forehead...

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike saw the Giga Drain about to hit Night. He jumped in front of him and was knocked out from the powerful attack.....

Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan was astonished to see Spike try and protect the Shadow pokemon. He shot at the Umbreon with a Drill Peck, ready to defeat it once and for all...

Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next