It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Who are you and why do you sound like Sparx?" he asked as Wing landed.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"i am Sparx" He said "i forgot to tell you something"
He told Spike how the aerodactyl said he was once a Cyndaquil and how he said his name was Sparx...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Well what are you doing here i thought you were headed for the Sacred Temple in the cave of origin." Spike said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

it would be faster if you just posted that you told me what had happened when you left the island

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx told spike what happened after he left the island :)
This is drip said Sparx showing him the flareon while being careful not to let his injured leg touch the ground.... "i think we are going to be in some big fights soon..." Sparx said Recalling {ho-oh} and {rayquaza}...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" And me." Spike said.

------------------------------------------------------

i g2g bedtime so night try not 2 go a bazillion pages withput me :lol: o and u guys can take control of Wing if u want to

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparx finally rested... Careful not to further damage his leg... he yawned His psychic was now gone so he guessed he was no longer ho-ohs servant... "I Hope they dont find us" he said as he drifted off to sleep...

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Corellan sharply pecked his two friends awake. "Sparx. Spike. I am refreshed and ready to continue our search. Sparx, we have to find the cave. And soon. Are you ready to get going?"

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Corellan... Ho-oh is expecting me to be there... he will wait there and kill me when i go there..."

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"That was the choice you made. We could have ended this long ago. Now it's time to face the consequences of your actions. Come. We are wasting precious time."

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx sighed "i guess Drip and Spike would be safer here" Sparx Stretched and lifted off "Wing take care of em..."
"c mon corellan lets go finish this little feud once and for all..."

Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:03 pm
is very close to getting banned

((Holy crawdaunt you guys post fast!!! I'll just have to have been out cold for this time..))

Drip woke slowly, cringing from pain in her side. Looking up she blearilysaw Corellan and and Aerodactyl fly away. Glancing sideways she saw a Nidorina.

"Huh? What happened? Where's Night? And who are you?" She addressed the Nidorina, confused and tired.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Ok I take it back, I'll make my own storyline like Nidoman suggested)

Pyro walked along through the dense jungle, "Man I'm tired, I need to find a way to get off this island" he said as he trudged along, suddenly he saw another Flareon up ahead, "hey!" Pyro shouted, while waving his tail back and forth, a sign of kindness amongst his species, "hey!" the other Flareon shouted back, Pyro ran upto the other Flareon, "I'm Pyro, whats your name?" Pyro asked, "My names Flare" the other Flareon said, Pyro looked at the other Flareon again, they were smaller than him, and their mane wasn't as bright or fiery as his, this Flareon must be female Pyro thought to himself, "uhh could I ask you a question?" Pyro said, "sure" Flare replied, "are you female?" he asked, "why yes I am, thanks for noticing" Flare said while grinning, "I thought so, I can't believe I've found another Flareon, after all the searching" Pyro said, "well do you want to travel with me?" Flare asked, "sure" Pyro asked a stehy both walked on through the jungle.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:50 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

An Absol slipped out of the bushes almost menacingly.
"It's been a long time, Shadow." Steely said quietly.
"Yes, but didnt you come here for more important matters?" Shadow said in a serious, chilling voice.
"You're right. Well, introductions are in order, I suppose?" Steely asked.
"Right, er....."
"Falcy, Shadow. Shadow, Falcy." the Skarmory said.
"Hi?" Falcy said, she had been kicking a rock and had barely noticed the Absol.
"Hi. And now our discussion you traveled all the way here for?" Shadow asked.
"Yes. As you know by your psychic prowess (Absol can learn future sight, its ok if I say it has psychic powers right?), Team Magma is up to its old tricks again. I really dont want to be captured and made a slave again, and I dont think you do too. Am I correct?" Steely explained.
"You have a point. What can we do?" Shadow asked, staring at the moonlight.
"I have a plan," Steely said while focusing his eyes.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike explained to Drip who he was and were Sparx and Correllan were going.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx told Corellan to wait a bit further back... as back up...

Sparx flew to the entrance of the Cave. and just as he expected three streaks flew at him from all directions.... "Why do you serve ho-oh?"
"He created us and so we obey without question." answered entei.
"and he Created you Aswell" Said Suicune
"So you should obey him aswell" Finished Raikou
Then it dawned on him... It was because of ho-oh That He became an aerodactyl...

Last edited by Sanctuary on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Night awoke, Rayquaza down by his side, "What happened?" he asked, Rayquaza glanced at him only for a moment "You were out cold, mean while I was bombarded by that bird you were fighting." it replied, "I'm supprised you were taken down by a bird." Night looked at Rayquaza, "It wasn't him, it was me that caused my defeat..." Night said, "My heart felt like it was going to explode before he even hit me..." Rayquaza examined it's wounds as it spoke, "I defect in the Shadow project, usually causes you to become more powerful, but can cause severe pain..." Rayquaza floated a little off the ground, "We must give chase!" he said and scooped up Night from the ground and went to search the crater that it caused.

Rayquaza roared as it rose into the air, hoping to let his new enemies now that it's comming.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx fired Hyper beam at all three opponents knokcking them off the rocks on which they stood he didnt waste any time though... as soon as they went down he dived in for an Earthquake.... Raikou and entei were hit hard but Suicune being a water type Leapt up and fired Water gun at Sparx... Sparx flew up higher than the Suicune could fire

"Tell ho-oh to give his servants wings next time!" Yelled sparx as he Hit suicune with a second Hyper beam...

"Now to return to The others" He said...

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rayquaza found the crater and hovered above it, he saw a small group near it the Flareon it was carrying before was there it dived down to groound level and noticed that the Aerodactyl and Xatu weren't there. "WHERE IS THE GREEN BIRD!?!" It roared at the pokemon, Night leaped off Rayquaza and walked over to the group "Drip are you alright?" he asked the Flareon.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx was just a little further from where his friends were "The Rayquaza is there..."
Without asking any questions He Did hes replacement of flamewheel he lightly shot flamethrower and charged in a high speed Wing attack "if you hurt one of my friends..." Sparx growled as he Came into striking distance of The Rayquaza...

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rayquaza noticed the Aerodactyl, he fired a ShadowBlast at it, with the same earth shattering effects as before... Night felt the effects of the blast, knocking him to the ground, Dammit Rayquaza, think before you act! he thought as he looked to see if the others were okay.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparx veered slightly to the left "I will never fall for that again" he said through his Flame Spurting Mouth. He then shot a hyper beam at the Giant dragon Then Climbed to an altitude that only a pokemon made of rock could get to he then dived straigt at the Rayquaza Focused on his target he knew he would not miss he could hear it already trainers saying "The Great Rayquaza Got Trampled By a Pokemon Half his size!" he then Decided to speed up his assault by using aerial Ace while diving...

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Anyway, my idea is that if we manage to somehow terminate thier forces, they cant take us from our habitat anymore." Steely summed up his explanation.
"Hmm, a decent plan indeed. Pehaps-"
"Yes, you can come with us."
"Ok!" Shadow switched gears.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Drip look!" Spike said as he pointed to the rayquaza,Sparx,and Night.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rayquaza flew up straight for the Aerodactyl, while using Outrage, green flames spouted from it's mouth and consumed the dragon, Rayquaza just became a giant serpen of flame.

Night ran over to Drip and the others "We have to get out of here, this fight is to dangerous to be near!" he yelled.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:35 pm
is very close to getting banned

((2x4b, use your brains! In case you forgot, we are in the HOENN Region! One Flareon was weird, two was unheard of but we could make it work, and now you add another? I'm sorry, but either use your brain or get out. Flareon's can't usually be found in Hoenn, the chances of there being three are nothing. Absolutely nothing.))

"Night, what's going on? Why does that snake keep attacking us? Why are you with him?" Drip pelted the Umbreon with questions. She was completely lost now.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next