It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Headfirst into Psypoke 
is very close to getting banned

((Meh. Close enough. Not quite what I had in mind but I suppose we can't keep the same theme in all of our RPs.. :wink:))

"I don't know how we're gonna get in there," said CF, struggling to keep her voice steady, "but I do think I know where another Admin is." She pointed towards the door marked Announcements, where a thin stream of freezing mist was curling out from under the door. The door itself was partially frozen over. Taking a breathe to slow her heartbeat and regain control of herself, CF took a step towards the frozen door. "I think we've found Frost." she said.

Last edited by Flarey on Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Frost?" Said Undead, excited, "he's the awesomest of all the Admins! This rocks!" He ran over to the door as fast as he could and tried to wrench it open, but it was frozen solid. "It's frozen solid!" He shouted to CF, even though it was very quiet in the index. "Any ideas?"

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:02 am

CF grinned. "For once. I do." She walked up to where he was standing and beckoned her Flareon. "Go Flareon! Use Flamehtrower!" With a purr Flashfire sent a stream of flames spiralling towards the door. In moments the ice had melted down to become a puddle around the door. As they watched, the ice began to build up again. "Quick!" called CF. "Before it freezes completely again!"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Of course! Pokemon!" Undead thwacked himself in the forehead for his stupidity and walked through the door. "Now we have to find Frost, he must be in one of these rooms..." Undeadcutlet scanned the walls of the room quickly before seeing a telltale trail of ice coming from underneath. "Over there!"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:11 am

CF ran over to the door and pulled it open. Stepping inside, she let out a gasp. She was standing in what looked like a field of ice. The bitter cold was a shock, but the freshness of the air felt good. Taking a step into a snow drift, she scanned the room. "Where is he?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

II dunno," Undeadcutlet replied, "perhaps he's... underneath all this snow?" Just for the sake of it he dove to his knees and began to dig up the snow. He also sent out his Haunter and told it to go underneath the snow and see if it could find Frost. He then added, "You can't melt it, CF, you might burn Frost. We'll have to do it the old fashioned way."

(( And now I must go. G'night CF! ))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:26 am

CF rolled her eyes and looked around. He's not gonna be under the snow.. she thought. She didn't know how she knew it, but of that fact she was sure. Hanging on to her Amphy plushie, she waded through the snow to the back wall. It looked like it was made of solid ice, but for some reason CF wasn't convinced. "Got it!" she exclaimed quietly. "Its not radiating cold!" She put out a hand nervously and, just as she had expected, her hand went straight through it. Taking a breath she closed her eyes and walked through.

"Hello Frost."

((If you're reading this, sNOwY, then leave a comment! I wanna see what you think!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Amazing! It was just an illus--!" Flannery tripped and fell face first into the snow. Being from a place where it never snowed, she wasn't quite used to maneuvering in such figid conditions. Her absol bobbed up to her, her white coat making her near undetectable. "C'mon, Sid--I mean, Flannery," she said, nudging her. "I'm okay." Flannery got up and trudged after CF, grateful that she picked an avatar with pants instead of shorts.

"Wow, it's Frost," she said once she caught up with the others, her breath hovering as mist in the air. She had talked to him before in the chats, but she had never met him in person. "Are you all right?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:18 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Wow. I really like this Roleplay. It's really interesting and good.

And I hate roleplays.

Keep it up!

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:46 am

"Does he look alright to you?" Although you couldn't tell at first glance, closer inspection showed that the Admin was encased in a thick wall of solid ice. There was a bit of room in the middle, so he could move - but not very far.

"Hey guys." Frost said wearily. CF started forward towards him but he yelled out for her to stop.

"Careful! There are guard-"

With a roar the snow in front of him melted away and what looked like a huge ice sculpture rose up in front of CF. Its red eyes glowed and it hissed menacingly at her.

"Guardians?" she said weakly. Just as she said it a small red shape sumersaulted out from behind him and flew through the air in a karate pose. CF leaped to the side just as an angry Delibird landed foor first in the snow where she had been.

"This'll be fun." CF said pulling out two Pokeballs again.
"Flashfire! Thunderstruck! Come on out!" To her delight, two bright flashes appeared and transformed into her Pokemon. The Flareon she had seen before but the Ampharos was new.

"Let's go guys." she said, smiling. "Flamethrower! Thunder! Go!!"

((And now, joining us today for a special guest appearance, lets give a big round of applause to Sneaky_Sneasel himself!! *applause*))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

While CF was battling the guardians, a Sneasel almost magically fell through a trap door and landed right on a snow drift.

"Huh? Wha?" the Sneasel questioned wearily as he saw some girl and her 2 Pokemon fighting a Delibird. He automatically assumed that the girl was on the good side, and so was the Sneasel, so he deciede to help.

"Da da da-daaa! I'm here to help!" he shouted as he jumped dramtically right next the girl.

"Hey, who are you?", the Sneasel asked to the girl.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:05 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flannery knew she had to help, but she only had one pokemon. Don't I have all the luck. But she knew that Ginger was one tough cookie, despite being small. "Alright, Gin! Slash that delibird!"

"No, you slash that delibird," the dark pokemon replied cheekily, fixing her trainer with a flat stare.

But Flannery didn't understand pokemon speak. "What's wrong? Attack it already!"

"Tsk. Fine," Ginger sighed. "But as soon as I find Sidney, I'm outta here." She reared back and charged at the chubby, red bird, sliding to a stop with one paw raised, ready to swipe...only she didn't stop sliding, and she found herself frantically trying to spin around and run in the opposite direction.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

"Huh? A Sneasel?" CF stopped and stared at the little Pokemon. "Since when did Sneasel have rainbow claws? And since when did Sneasel talk human?"

"CF!" Yelled Frost. CF ducked just as a freezing Ice Beam hurtled above her head.

"Watch where you're getting distracted!" Frost sighed.

"Introductions later." CF said hurriedly. Hmm, if this thing is a Pokemon, maybe it'll obey me. It doesn't seem like a normal Pokemon for sure, but maybe...

"Flashfire! Draw Glalie to the other end of the room and use Sunny Day! Thunderstruck! Keep Delibird here and use Rain Dance! And uh, Sneasel, use, uh Slash on that Delibird!" CF waited tentatively to see if the little Pokemon would listen to her.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I can attack on my own ya know." exclamied the Sneasel. "But anyway...", the Sneasel cut off his own monologue in order to attack with a Shadow Ball at the Delibird. It hit him directly.

"Take that! In a battle of Ice, I rule all!"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

CF blinked in surprise as the Sneasel replied cheekily. "Well, uh, ok.. I guess." Turning her thoughts away from the weird Sneasel, she called out new orders to her Pokemon.

"Thunderstruck, use the rain to power up a Thunder! Flashfire, use Flamethrower again!"

Suddenly she was hit with an idea. Blinking in bemusement, she turned to the Sneasel. "You're not Sneaky_Sneasel the RP Mod from Psypoke are you?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ginger nearly got a facefull of shadow ball, as she had almost had a near collision with the other pokemon. But thanks to the sneasel's attack, the delibird was blown out of the way before she could and she smacked into the wall instead. Nothing like a nice, hard ice barrier to stop you instead of a soft, fluffy penguin. "Ow. Extreme pain. Bleeding."

"Stop being a drama queen and get back into the battle!" Flannery commanded.

This woman is getting on my nerves...

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well...uh...technically....." he paused for a moment. "Yes. It's sorta a long story why I'm a Sneasel right now. But what happened was that I got sucked into my computer, and I ended up I Psypoke. The I went into the thread that said "If you could be one Pokemon which one would it be and why?" and...the rest...as they say...is history."

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

"You're Sneaky Sneasel?!" And I gave him an order! Oh my god I'm such an idiot!

"Wait.. if you're here..." CF remembered what Amphy and TonberryKing had said before. "If you don't be quick, it could start sucking in Mods too..."

"sNOwBaLL! RaichuLatias!" she cried. "Flashfire, maximum power Flamethrower!!" With a roar the Flareon sent a powerful wave of heat and flames directly at the frozen face, powered up by the sunlight above it. With a roar the Glalie was blown backwards into the wall. It fell, and then lay still. As the sunlight faded, Flashfire ran back up to CF.

"Now we've gotta beat that Delibird before they end up in here too!" she said worriedly.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know about you guys," Flannery said quietly, "but I can't stand delibirds. Gin, let's see what goodies it's got in its bag. Theif, now!" Ginger moved away from the wall, sneaking up behind the ice pokemon and snagging its precious bag in her teeth.

"Ginger's distracting it. Do what you have to do."

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You know what? I'm still tired from that fall. I think you and that other gal can handle this; I need to rest my head for a minute, that ok with you?", he said as he immediately took a nap on a large pile of snow.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Right. Thunderstruck, use Hyper Beam!!" With another roar, the electric Pokemon charged up a powerful beam of energy and shot it at the Delibird. The Delibird shrieked and tried to jump away, but was foiled by Ginger hanging onto its tail (bag, tail, whatever). In a split second, CF realized what was going to happen.

"Ginger get out of the way!" she cried.

((Don't you dare go offline Flannery! This RP is gonna stop still until you post, because you're the only one who can control Ginger!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry for the delay. Gotta eat, y'know. ^_~))

"Ginger! NO!"

Ginger spun around and let out a gasp, immediately releasing the delibird's sack. Without a second to think, the absol dropped to the ground, the hyper beam burning the air above her and searing off a few of her hairs. It felt like the room was suddenly on fire.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:08 pm
Profile WWW

((Eat? I don't know the word. Is it anything like sleep?))

CF gasped as the beam flew over Ginger's head. It hit the escaping Delibird and threw it backwards into Frost's prison. With a sigh, it fell to the ground and lay still.

CF watched tentatively, wondering if it was beaten. With a slight hiss, the Delibird and the Glalie suddenly evaporated in a blue flash. The ice around Frost began to melt down, as did the snow all around the place.

"Phew. I'm glad that's over." said CF in relief. Glancing over at Sneasel, she laughed. She ran over and picked up the sleeping Pokemon just as its snow drift melted beneath it.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sneasel curled up in the arms of Confused Flareon, snuggling against her arms cutely, yet unintentionally. He was sleeping like a baby, without a care in the world, except the fact that he's a Sneasel in cyberspace but...aw now I just ruined the moment.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

((Awww, how sweet, I was expecting you to wake up and slash me. Hey wait - if I'm holding you, where's my Amphy plushie! Waaahhh!!

Oh yeah, I keep meaning to say, what do you guys think of my new sig? :wink:))

CF gave a start as S_S curled himself up in her arms.

"Well.. ok!" she laughed. Turning around, she saw Frost climb out og his prison and jump to the now soggy floor.

"Thanks guys. I owe you one. Now where are the other Admins?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next