It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Headfirst into Psypoke 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ack! Sorry. Got dragged off somewhere. ^^;; ))

Flannery's mouth was agape, and she quickly snapped her jaw shut when she realized how silly she looked. "That's a...a..." Flareon! A real flareon! "Me try!" she exclaimed excitedly, detatching a pokeball from her waist and flinging it into the air. "Go! Ginger!" Ginger was an absol and a main character in First Pokemon RP.

The ball burst open to expel a small black and white absol. The pokemon landed on all fours like a cat, and she turned around to face her trainer...just in time to get glomped to death. "You're really real!" Flannery cheered, picking the dark pokemon up and hugging her tightly around the middle.

"Whoa! Hey, you're not Sidney!" the absol coughed in pokemon speak, her ribs being crushed. "What's with the hugging? Lemme go!"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Loading... Connection cannot be found. Please refresh the page.
((Ah, sorry, I had to catch up on my work. 3 days worth. :shock: Stupid time zones, I've missed 3 pages of fun...))

Riku was still hovering in blinding light, a bit unconcious. Ugh...whoa where am I again? When he came back to 'reality', the whiteness had shifted to a very colorful background, and began to pick up speed.

He must have been going about 60 mph, his clothes were flickering, his shirt popping him in the face. he yelled in panic, wondering if this will ever stop. He was traveling so fast he had to shut his eyes, and suddenly

THWOMPAGE!! Riku had smacked the floor very hard. "Oooh man" he said faintly, "ok THAT was weird..and painful." He weakly stood up, and was shocked at what he saw.

"Holy smackralacha.." He looked above him, to see a great-sized banner with the Gardevior family on it. "Hehe.. I shouldn't have drunken so many sodas. I actually think I'm in Psypoke! I can't wait to wake up from this!!"

He stopped, sat down, his legs fully stretched out, laying in a reaxed position on the cold, hard floor. "Maybe...this isn't a dream.."

Then his slow self finally took in he had a new wardrobe. "Oh my God.." Riku hopped up and stood in awe as he observed his clothes. He had a kind of thick, blue-gray jacket, with a bright cyan letter 'H' on the right side. Patterns on the sides of the zipper were outlining it in cyan. His sleeves had designs on them as well.

He noticed he had no shirt on! This felt very awkward for him, as he always wore a shirt under whatever he was wearing...

He checked to make sure he even had pants on, and sighed with relief as he saw his black pants. "Well, their not my favorite color, but at least I have them on." Another cyan-colored pattern was on his left leg. There were 3 cyan stripes, filled inside with the same color from his jacket.

Riku slid his hand through his hair, and felt it being a little longer, in the body of Gary's hairstyle. "Wo Hoo!!! I have Gary's hair!!" he yelled in excitement.

"..I must be wearing the clothes from my avatar on Psypoke.."

One last look at his clothes, looked at his shiney black boots, and then checked to see if he had the cuffs on his ankles like for his avatar. Yep, they were there!

Riku began to wander around and cupped his hands over his mouth yelling, "Hello? Heelllooo??" His voice just echoed through cyberspace. Riku was hoping someone could hear him..

</center>

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hi Flannery!" Said Undeadcutlet when the girl in purple walked into the room, "and this suit? Wel... it seems like the one from this picture I made for Alex... my character from an RP CF and I are in... weird huh?"

(( Time skip in my post, fwoosh! ))

Undead looked up from talking to the Haunter he had recently conjured out of thin air at the sound of a, "Woo Hoo!!! I have Gary's hair!!"

"What was that?!" He said to the rest of them, looking around. "Sounded like it came from out there!... what is out there? And where are we? And who else is here?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yar har, I shall not post until one of the ladies do, argh. T'at ok, matey? [sorry, my 'voice']))

</center>

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( That's fine with me, oh pirate! Nice "voice" by the way ))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If I remember correctly, Seraphim Riku was also inline," the brunette piped up, setting down the gasping absol. "That could be him. I wonder what he looks like. If he looks anything like the real Kingdom Hearts Riku, well..." She trailed off, her eyes turning upward as if she were daydreaming. "Let's find him! But first..." She pressed the buttons on the three other pokeballs attatched to her belt, but nothing came out.

Huh? That's strange, she thought. "My pokeballs are empty. I'm supposed to have three other pokemon."

Ginger looked over at Undead and his haunter. "Ghost," she hissed quietly. She hated ghosts.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Riku?" Asked Undeadcutlet, cocking his head to one side, "who's he?" Undead put a finger to his temple and thought for a moment before saying, "oh! Riku! As in Seraphim Riku? I know him. Cool, I wonder how he's doing." Undead returned his Haunter and pulled open the door, stepping through to the main corridor. "Hold on...? Is this the index?" He saw the enourmous banner at one end and the screen at the other. He ran over to the screen, looked it up and down and said, "Inline? What the hell does that mean?"

Undead turned around and saw a boy facing away from him, looking at the banner. Undeadcutlet walked up behind him as quietly as possible before touching the boy's hair and saying, "you're right, it does look like Gary's hair!"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, it does!" Flannery laughed, touching his hair as well--a little longer than necessary. Hehe. Soft'n fluffeh! She loved playing with people's hair for some bizarre reason. "But nothing like the real Riku. Still, please to meet you Seraphim Riku. I'm Flannery. I don't believe we've met before." Mm, good lookin' too, she thought as she pulled her hand away.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Riku jumped when someone just suddenly felt his hair. He was startled as he didn't hear them come up behind them.

"Oh no, It's Pike queen- Flannery?" Riku was baffled. Flannery from Psypoke? here? Apparently he hadn't heard the two introduce themselves.

"And who are you?" he asked, pointing to the guy in the dark suit.

Riku had recognized Flannery's face beneath her costume by remembering her pic in the photo album.

"You look cuter in person, Flan!" He said with a big grin. "How'd you guys get here? And is there anyone else here with you?"

(( I won't be on tomorrow. I have to work. :( My brother called and he needs me in tomorrow. On a saturday too! :evil: ))

</center>

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ah-ahah. Thank you!" Flannery said, turning red. Maybe I should delete that picture. "This is Undeadcutlet," she revealed, gesturing to the young man in a suit. "We're in the Final Fantasy RP together, which is how I know him. And this is Ginger." But the absol was off doing her own thing--like staying as far away from the ghost as possible while wearing a big scowl on her face. "And this is... Wait, where's CF?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yeah, I've been reading a little of the Final fantasy RP, and Undead is Light right?" he said, picking lint from his jacket.

"And CF's here?! If so, where did she go?" he asked, staring at Ginger.

"Wait...Absol?! H-how did you g-get an A-absol?" It now occured to him there was a live Absol in front of him. Riku's pupils were but a dot from disbelief.

"Ok, I MUST be dreaming, I know pokemon aren't real. Their not. They..can't.."

</center>

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I can't explain," Flannery said with a shrug. "But when we arrived we already had these pokeballs and there's real pokemon inside." She smiled. "I'm guessing that they contain our favorite pokemon. Like how absol is my absolute favorite. But all my other pokeballs are empty." The young girl sighed. "Go ahead though. Check your pokeballs and see for yourself."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undeadcutlet extended a hand for Riku to shake, and said, "hi, I'm Undeadcutlet. Y'know, we haven't spoken much on Psypoke, but you seem like a pretty good guy. So... uh, how'd you get here?... and are there any chairs, it'd be terrible to have to stand up all the time!?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:35 pm
is very close to getting banned

Meanwhile CF was investigating a noise she had heard. Followed by her faithful new Flareon Flashfire, she walked up to a door marked Fan Art and listened closely. "Hey you guys.." she called. Putting an ear to the door, she listened again. Yes, there it was. "Help... C'mon Psypokians, get me out of here..."

"Someone's in there!" CF cried. Taking a breathe, she pulled open the door and slipped inside, followed by Flashfire.

Inside was what looked like a huge art gallery. A large archway proclaimed the words "The Graphics Section", and in strategic positions were what looked like small stores, artworks and banners hanging on walls and easels all around each of them. Walking through, CF stopped to admire a large banner proclaiming "CF's Graphics~ New Stuff~ See First Post For Details"

"Gee, it looks nice this big." she said with a grin. To her shock and amazement, she heard the voice again, this time right behind her.

"Well? Are you just gonna stop there gawking, or are you gonna get me out of here? That glowing shiny Flygon isn't as friendly as it looks, and -ouch!- it doesn't like having me here!"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flannery chased after CF, stopping just behind her and looking up at her shop. "Nice place you've got," she told her, amazed by how huge it was (you could never tell online). "I considered opening a shop. But I don't do much pokemon stuff anymore, and--" She heard the voice too. "Who is that? Did you lock someone in there?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:51 pm
Profile WWW

CF didn't answer. She couldn't answer. Sitting a a frame on the wall of Shadow Graphics was a girl. CF had never seen her before, but her manner seemed slightly familiar. Cf looked to see why she couldn't get out of the shop, and gasped in surprise. A large padlock had been firmly fixed to the gate, and solid glass prevented anyone getting in.

"Who are you?" CF called out to the trapped girl.

"Who do you think? I'm one of the Elite Four - I'm darkmind!"

((guys, I'll PM you my idea about this to keep any readers we might have in suspense :P))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When Flannery rushed off, Undeadcutlet said, "introductions later, it'd be best if we stuck together, okay?" Then Undeadcutlet took off down the corridor after Flannery. He passed several doors on the way but only one caught his eye. He was surprised that it was this one in particular. If anything, it was more understated than the rest of the doors. On the door was just a little cardboard sign saying-

"The Unknown Dungeon," Undeadcutlet breathed. He hand shook as it reached for the doorknob, but he pulled it back when he heard a voice say, "Who do you think? I'm one of the Elite Four - I'm darkmind!"

darkmind? Woah, I have to see this!

And he drew himself away from the door, walked to the Fan Art section where he had heard the voice, and walked through the still open doorway.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:08 am

((Sadly I don't have a clue what darkmind looks like so my usual flawless description will have to wait :wink:))

CF's jaw dropped. That's been happening a lot lately.. she thought vaguely. "Darkmind?! The Admin? No way..." Her voice trailed off.

"Yes way, and now could you please get me out of here?"

"Umm..." CF realised that she didn't have a clue on how to do that. "Should we try... Attacking it?"

"No, you fool, this thread is locked, you'll have to find a Mod or Frontier Brain to unlock it."

"But there aren't any Mods here!"

"Well then get one here! Or find a way to unlock the thread yourself!"

CF thought for amoment. "Admins can unlock threads right..." she said musingly.

Darkmind rolled her eyes. "You clever thing. However did you guess?"

"Hey you're not being very nice! I've read some of your earlier posts and you were really nice!"

"I'm in a bad mood - being sucked into cyberspace and trapped in a graphic with a territorial dragon'll do that to you."

"Fine. Well, we'll either have to find another Admin, or..."

"Or?"

"You give us the password to the joint account so we can use that."

((Mwahahaha!! I'm so evil! Hey wait, if a real Admin comes in here I'm dead! Gulp...))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Did I hear someone say joint password?" Said Undeadcutlet, walking in, "anyway, I heard darkmind was in here. Where is she?" he asked, smooting down his hair.

(( Hehe! This is going to be embarassing ))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:11 am

Darkmind leaned against the side of the frame and sighed. "I'm in here. Don't bother introducing us, I know who you are." Ignoring Undead's splutter of surprise, she continued.

"I can't really give you the joint password - imagine how much trouble I'd get in with the other Admins. You're going to have to leave me here and go find one of the others - clearly they're all here."

"All of them? Are they ... would they be trapped too?"

"Duh. You're quick, aren't you. The virus which trapped me would have also gotten to the other three. They'll be trapped somewhere in the forums as well, in better or worse conditions than me. If you're not fairly quick, the virus could start to suck in Mods too."

RaichuLatias! sNOwBaLL! CF thought desperately. She turned to the others to fins that only Undeadcutlet was listening. "C'mon, we have to find Amph - I mean the other Admins. We have to get them all out if we're going to escape." I just hope he's alright.. she thought worriedly as she jogged back towards the door.

((Got a bit of a soft spot for darkmind, eh Undead? Well, you can work it into the story - after we find the others. Onward!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( No, I just thought it's be funny. ANd by the way saying that I spluttered in surprise was godmoding, but I was going to splutter in surprise anyway so never mind ))

Undead spluttered in surpirise at seeing darkmind. Frantically he searched for something to say, and, finding nothing, simply succeeded in opening and closing his mouth a couple of times. Fianlly, to make things better, he said, "wop..." quietly, but that just succeeded in getting a funny look from darkmind. "Well anyway," he said, finally, "we had better go find the other admins."

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:24 am

((Yeah sorry about the slight godmoding, but I knew you'd splutter in surprise and it was such a nice phrase "Ignoring Undead's splutter of surprise.."))

Reaching the Index, CF looked around and wondered where the other Admins could be. As she thought, she thought she heard a faint cry. Listening closely, she traced it to a door marked "Team Psypoke Isle". She reached for the door but hissed in pain and drew her hand back as she was shocked with a jolt of electricity. Listening, she heard another cry from behind the door. Someone was in there, and whoever it was wasn't having a good time of it.

"No! Stop - " The voice cried. With a jolt of horror, CF recognized the voice. "Amphy!" She cried, but her voice was drowned out as a roar was heard. If she hadn't known any better, she would have thought that it was an Entei roaring. A second later there was a screech, and this time CF knew it wasn't her imagination - there was a Moltres in there!

She grabbed the handle again, and, trying to ignore the electric volts tearing through her, she struggled to open it. With a sudden BANG she was thrown backwards into Undeadcutlet.

((Can anyone else see where this is going? :P Well prepare to be surprised - its not going where it looks like it is! :wink:))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undead was shocked (( geddit? )) by the sudden impact of a CF against his chest. "What's wrong?" he asked, "look, lemme try." He walked over to the door, grabbed the handle, and he too was shocked. "Ouch!" He shouted, "why didn't you warn me?" He ran in the other direction, turned around, and ran at the door. When he was only a couple of meters away he leaped into the air with a scream and stuck out his legs.

He crumpled against the door like a tin can. "Ouch again," he said, wincing to his feet.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:39 am

CF climbed to her feet and, fighting back tears, pulled up Undead. "Amphy's in there.." she choked out. "And there's a Moltres and an Entei!" She turned away and wiped her eyes. She couldn't let Undead see her like this, she prided herself on being strong no matter what! She hugged her Amphy plushie hard, trying to force herself to stop trembling.

((I must away - dinner awaits me! I will be back though))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well I give up," Undead sighed. He looked at the door, hoping that his gaze would... I dunno... melt it away.

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next